Chapter 17 - When will the pain end

There is also a song
⚠️Blood and illness⚠️
Saturn POV
It's been about two weeks since me and Micheal were took from our home. I had cuts and bruises all over my body. Micheal also had cuts and bruises all over his body.

I was lying in the very broken and very uncomfortable beds that were in our cells. Then the cell door opened and these men with very large arms came in.

"We heard that you and your little pal Micheal are peaky blinders." The taller man with dark brown hair that looked as tho he was the oldest out of them all said.

"Yea what is it to you" i said back.

"We dont like them" the more shorter one with blond=de hair said.

"So i dont care you dont have to like me" i told them.

You could tell they were getting really Angrey because next thing i know all of them were charging at me.

That's all I remember.

Tommys POV
I as sitting in the family room with Polly, Arthur and John.

"How the fuck are we supposed to get them out of there they will be hung, especially Saturn cause she actually kilt that man'' john spoke up.

"We cant lose them an-" polly was interrupted by the phone ringing.

I walked over and picked up the phone. Everyone was starring at me in curiosity on who it was.

"Hello" i said the the person on the phone.

"Hi is this Thomas Shelby" the women asked.

"Speaking" once i said that the women told me what had happened and my heart sunk out of disbelief.

Once i heard the last bit i slammed the phone down and told everyone t quickly get into my car.

"What happened who was that" Polly asked.

"I will tell you in the car now hurry now" they all ran to get their coats on and we ran straight out to the car.

I speed as fast as i could while trying to explain what had happened to the others.

Once we arrived i ran out the car and straight into through the doors of the hospital with polly right beside me.

"Micheal and Saturn please' i said really fast. The nurse pointed us into the direction of their room.

Polly was the first to run straight as she found out where it was.

Once i got into the room i seen that Micheal was fully awake but Saturn was clinging on for dear life.

Polly POV
Once i got into that room my heart relaxed a bit when i saw that Micheal was awake but it instantly sunk again when i seen Saturn on the hospital bed clinging on for dear life.

"Oh thank god your okay Micheal" i said to my son who was okay just a couple of badges here and there.

I looked at Saturn then at the boys.

"Ill go get information off the doctor about what happened." Tommy spoke as he nods at Arthur and John to follow.

*Time Skip*
Still pollys POV
It's the next day and I'm sitting in talking with Micheal. Saturns still on her hospital bed still not awake yet.

"Mum?"

"Yea?"

"What happened with Saturn? Why is she still no up?" I was a bit taken back by Michaels sudden curiosity.

"Well you took one stab to the stomach so you woke up very easily but Saturn she get five stabs to the stomach and then choked with wire. It's a miracle they still have a semi pulse."  I said. I was chocking back tears because me and Saturn were just becoming happy again.

"When we get realised from the hospital do we have to go back to prison" Micheal asked.

"Yea tommy was able to get you both out."

I looked at Micheal and he looked relived that he didnt have to go back there.

"The doctor is gonna come in and check on you two and give me more info on the both of you." I said with hope that everything was okay with them.

*Time Skip*
I was sitting talking to Micheal when the doctor came in and done a check up on Micheal first then Saturn.

"Okay so Micheal is doing okay but needs to stay in the hospital for some more time." The doctor said. I sighed in relief of hearing that my son was okay.

"And Saturn" i asked.

"Well Saturn she is a lot worse since he last time we checked her up" my heart sunk at his words. " we have officially been able to diagnose her with locemia. She will be really sick until we are able to find a cure for." Tears started to fill my eyes. "When she gets out you need to give her medication which at the time we will provide you with."

"Okay thank you doc" i choked up while trying to fight the tears that were threatening to fall out of my eyes.

Once the doctor left i turned round to see Micheal also crying. I sat next time him on the bed and hugged him. Telling him that she was going to be okay. I think i was more reassuring myself than i was to Micheal.

*Two Days Later*
Still polly POV

It's been two days since we found out that Saturn had been diagnosed with locemia. I told the boys and Ada they didnt take it well. They haven't been to visit ever since they found out.

The doctor comes in everyday to give Saturn her jag to help battle it.

I was sitting next Micheal talking as usual when we heard moving in Saturn's bed. We both turned to her bed to see that she was waking up. I ran over to her bed to see if there was any disturbance with her wires that were hooked onto her body.

"Saturn can you hear me" as i said that her eyes opened up a little. "Oh thank god your okay"

"Hi to you to pol" she said.
————————————————————————
Hey guys here a wee long chapter to make up for not posting in awhile. I hope you all like this chapter. It took me awhile to write because it was so hard with trying to come up with ideas that matched the plot in my head. I'm also gonna write the next chapter and try maybe getting it out someday this week. So yea. Thank for reading loves.
R..I.P Helen McCrory🕊💔