Chapter 19 - Dying

Tommys POV

Saturn was lying on the table still awake but yet half asleep. I think its pretty clear to say this is the scariest moment of my life. My best friend since birth is on the table in front of me dying.

"Saturn luv stay with us okay" John said while holding her hand.

she opened her eyes fully and looked up at me.

"It's okay, its okay" she spoke while struggling to breath "I'm fine, I'm okay"

Arthur was trying to help ada calm down. I mean you cant blame ada for being in the state she is in, she has just watched her friend collapse and almost die on the streets of an alleyway.

John was holding onto Saturn's hand trying to reassure her that we are still there.

Micheal went out to find polly.

I was sitting talking to her trying my best to keep her awake.

I was in the middle of talking to her when polly and Micheal bursted through the door.

"Where is she?" Polly said while walking into the main room

When she got to the main room she stopped in her tracks and looked at the scene in front of her. Once she relieved that she was actually in real time she rushed over to the table Saturn was lying on.

Polly POV

I was out at the shop just getting a few things for Saturn. I heard fast footsteps as if someone was running towards me.

"Mum you need to come quick" i turned round to see Micheal in front of me with worry plastered on his face.

"What is it?" I asked

"It's Saturn" that was all he said before i ran straight out the door heading for the betting shop.

I have never ran that fast in my life but i cant imagine any thing happening to Saturn.

"Where is she?" I said while walking through the halls and into the meeting room.

When i waked to the meeting room i stopped in my tracks to try take in the scene in front of me.

Arthur was trying to calm ada down. John was holding Saturn's hand and tommy was trying to keep Saturn awake.

Once I realised that this was real life i ran over to Saturn. She moved her head to the side to look at me.

"H-hey" she spoke trying to gasp for air. I gave her a sad smile.

"Tommy what the fuck are you doing we need to get her to the hospital.'' I whisper shouted at tommy.

"Polly i tried to get her in the car but when i picked her up her breath seemed to shorten more" tommy said

I was now fully crying and begging him to help her.

"Please tommy she's in pain" i begged

"I know pol, i know." He responded.

"Saturn luv look at me, you gonna be fine, your gonna be okay" i was trying to reassure her but I was more reassuring myself.

"Pol its oaky just let me go" she replied

Hearing that come out her mouth made my heart break.

"No, no I'm not letting you die on me okay" she tried to nod her head.

It's been about 20 minuets and Saturn keeps closing her eyes but she is still awake.

"Saturn there almost here stay with us okay" i said to her.

"I can hear the sirens." Arthur spoke.

"Okay there here" i looked down at Saturn and she had her eyes closed. "Nononono Saturn you open your eyes right now, dont you dare leave me"

The ambulance was now at the front door. Micheal went and opened the door and they rushed straight to pick Saturn up. Tommy had to hold me back i was now crying because all i can think about is her being gone.

*time skip*

We weren't aloud to ride in the ambulance with Saturn so tommy drove us all there.

We are now all waiting in the waiting room to see what was happening with Saturn. Arthur was sitting next to John and they both had tears in their eyes that were getting ready to fall. Tommy was crying. I swear he has a soft spot for Saturn but just wont admit it. Ada was hugging me as we both cried.

Tommy looked up and seen something. I then followed his gaze to see what he was looking at. Only then i seen a doctor walking towards us. Tommy stood up and so did Arthur and john.

"How is she" tommy asked.

"She is in stable condition all though she isn't breathing on her own."

"What do you mean by that" i asked with worry laced in my voice.

"We've had to put her on one of our breathing machines" once the doctor said that my hear dropped.

After the doctor spoke to us we were aloud to see her. Once we walked into that room I instantly broke down. Ada had to catch me before i hit the floor.

She had wires coming out of her arms. And tubes up her nose, a tube down her throat and she had fluids going in her.

"I-i cant do this" and with that i was out the
door.
————————————————————————
Hey guys long time. I'm so sorry I'm back to school and it's really stressful. But here is the next chapter out I have no idea when chapter chapter 20 will be out but I am hoping soon. Anyway thx for reading loves.
R.I.P Helen McCrory🕊💔