Chapter 12 - I love you"

Idea brought to by maddss2511
Go follow her.
⚠️Tw Rape and Abuse⚠️
It won't be a full on description of the rape because I don't have an idea in what to do for that.

A week later:
Saturn's POV
It has been a week since the kiss with Polly. I could tell she was trying to avoid me but it's okay I don't really care.

Anyway I was home alone because Polly and the others were out on business and since Polly is avoiding me she tells the boys to tell me to rest. So I am what do called "resting."

I was in the living room reading a books I front of the fire when all of a sudden the door was broke down. I don't know what it is with people breaking my door down Jesus Christ.

"Is there a Shelby in here" the misters person spoke.

"No but you have a Jones" I stood up so I could see who it was.

It was a tall man around 6.1 feet. He had dark brown hair and greenish eyes. He was wearing a suit that was a really dark grey almost black.

"Where is Thomas Shelby" the man asked.

"How asking"

"Joe Kimber"

"Who the actual fuck is that"

"He is me, Thomas Shelby killed my brother" I felt a wee bit bad for him because his brother was killed but at the same time I wanted to laugh at him cause his brother was a dick that deserved to died.

"Get over it man it happened ages ago that" I said I could see the anger building up in his eyes. Before I knew it he lunged his self at me pinning me down to the couch. "What the fuck are you doing get off me" at this point I was actually really scared.

"No you speak about my brother like that and you get the consequences" he said as he tried to unbutton my shirt.

"No please I'm soo s-sorry it won't happen again" I was now crying because I didn't want this. I was trying to scream for help but he put his hand on my mouth to muffle my cry's and screams.

"This will teach you"

*Time Skip*

I was now sitting on the couch fully clothed staring into space. Joe was over at the kitchen table reading a news paper waiting for tommy to come back.

"Where is Thomas he should be back by now shouldn't he?" I didn't answer him I kept starring into space trying to rap my head around what just happened. "Answer me slut"

"I don't know" I spoke as quietly as possible.

"What was that?"

"I DONT KNOW" I shouted at him.

"Excuse me apologies to me right this very minute"

"No"

"Apologies"

"I said NO"

That was all I had to say till he came lunging his self at me. He beat me up until my whole face and body was covered in my own blood.

All of a sudden we heard screaming and shouting.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET OFF OF HER" the voice was very similar then it hit me it was Polly. Joe heard her voice and turned to look at her.

"Polly, Tommy, Arthur and John run now" I yelled at them but they didn't listen. Polly them reached into her pocket and grabbed her gun.

"Get away from her now" Polly warned him you could hear that she was getting really angry.

"Now why would I do that" he said as a smirk grew on his face. He took out his gun and held it to me. "Give me Thomas Shelby and I till let her go, fail to do so she dead bang right in the head."

"Oh my god why's it always me that has a fookin gun pointed at them"

"Let her go and you can have all three shelbys" Tommy spoke up. John and Arthur stood behind him signalling that they agree.

"No you can't there must be another way" I shouted almost in tears.

We all just stood there for a few minutes. You can tell that joe was thinking if he should agree to take them all or just tommy.

"Okay deal" After minutes of silence he agreed. I was so scared for them I would much rather me die then them.

"No I don't thinks so" then with no hesitation Polly pulled the trigger and the bullet went straight into joes head. Aww I'm gonna miss him he was so nice ya know. "No one try's to take my nephews."

And with that said polly came running to me and smashed her lips onto mine. You could practically hear the shocked faces on the boys.

"I thought you were gonna die....again" Polly blurted out.

"Well I'm still here so you don't have to worry."

"Saturn"

"Yea"

"I love you so much and I can't live without you"

I was really shocked about what just came out of Pollys mouth.

"I love you to Polly" and with that Polly smashed her lips back into another kiss. When we pulled away we turned around to she the boys smiling at us.

"What" I said

"Oh nothing" they all said in sync.
————————————————————————
Okay so I actual had so much fun writing this chapter. I think it's really good let me know what everyone thinks. I was wanting to get another chapter out today but it pretty late over her but I will start the chapter and then finish it tomorrow if I can then get it out. Anyways yea.
Thanks for reading loves.
R.I.P Helen McCrory🕊💔
944 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤