Chapter 3 - Back again

Saturn's POV:

"I'm back bitches" I said as i grinned looking at those shocked faces all around the shop. "You know I was really really affended when I found out about this little club and I wasn't invited, how rude"

They all sat with shocked look on their face.

"Hello" I waved my hand in front of them to get their attention. "Jeez guys you looked like you have seen a ghost" they really did all their colour has drained from their faces, their eyes wide open and their mouths looked like they could touch the fucking floor. "Right I'm just gonna go you guys are not to happy to see me then" and just like that I walked out the door.

I was a little bit hurt because I haven't seen these people in 14 years but I have learned how
to push that hurt all the way done and not show it. I later heard foot steps behind me but still didn't want to turn around.

"Hello pretty lady" I heard a voice from infront of me.

"What do you want" I replied a little bit annoyed.

"You" he said walking towards me trying to pull my top up. I brought out my gun and held it to his head. He backed away straight away in fear.

"Lay a hand on me again and you will regret it" and then that what he did as a smirk grew on his lips reaching from ear to ear. I then took my gun and didn't hesitate to put a bullet in his head. I then leaned down to him and said.

"Told you"

——————————Time skip—————————

I was in my little apartment when all of a sudden my door swung open revealing Polly Tommy and Arthur.

"Ah the Peaky Fookin Blinders" I said as I was lighting a cigarette.

They didn't look to happy with me. I looked into their eyes and seen an not so forgivable look in their eyes.

"What did they do to you Saturn" polly spoke up after a couple minutes of silence.

"What do you mean"

"You know what I mean we seen you"

I looked at them with my eyebrow frowned and a confused look in my face.

"We seen you shot a man in a head" Tommy said while looking at me with concern. I turned to look at Polly and Arthur and they also looked concerned.

"I don't know what you-" I was cut off half way through my sentence by polly.

"Oh don't give us that bullshit Saturn we seen all of it." She looked serious.

"I need a drink" I said getting up out my seat. I poured a cup of whiskey into my glass. Sitting down I took a swig of my drink.

"They done something to you and we need to know what"

"No they never" I took another swig of my drink.

"Yes they did and unless you don't tell us the truth don't come to us at all" Polly said storming out the door. Not to long after her the boys followed.

I felt tears run down my cheek. Now I know after 14 years they just don't care. I picked my glass up and through it at the wall and then I screamed.

Polly POV:
When we all walked out the door we heard screaming and crying. I knew it was Saturn but I didn't want to give in or turn back. Then we heard glass smash. We just kept walking.
————————————————————————
I want to right another chapter and get it out today because I kinda have a plot in my head now. Yea thanks for reading loves.
R.I.P Helen McCrory 🕊💔