Lost and Found

By lostpathsoul

This story is about the Royals. The families that come from lineage of the kings and queens. This journey wi... More

Note and Prologue
1. Meet Ranvijay
2. Meet Rudrayani
3. Ranvijay's first day in school
4. Rudrayani's bestfriend
5. Ranvijay is Pro
6. Cicatrix
7. Your pain is my pain
8. Weekend
9. Meet Maximus
Author's Note
10. Inseparable
11. Happiest birthday to prince
12. Dreams of golden future
14. Lost
15. Mirage of life
Author's note
16. Homecoming
17. The Half is missing
18. Gear up, Yuvraj
19. Glimpse of past
20. Conquest
apology
21.Darkest night
22. Love at first sight
23. A friend
24. A shopping spree of love
25. fight or flight
26. Found
27. Rudrayani's Home
28. Meet in the prison
29. Ranvijay : The Savior
30. Rudra cannot leave
31. Thunderbolt
32. Fiancé
33. Priority
34. Face the Reality
35. Acceptance
36. Gonna fall in love
37. First flight
10k reads celebration
38. Return of the Yuvrani
39. still a disbelieve
40. First Decision
41. Bring it on
42. broken heart
43. Defend it princess
44. I am in love
45. Bleed red
46. get ready
47. Only you
48. I will come
49. Don't fall in trouble

13. Destiny's Swivel

1K 38 0
By lostpathsoul

---------------------------------------------------------

Imagine the image above as devgiri fort.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rudrayani's point of

I stood by Ranvijay's side on dias after he dragged me away from those stupid girls. How dare they come so near my Ranvijay.

And why does she calls him ronny... this name is so not Ranvijay's choice. Just thinking about princess ruchi has made me enraged. I can't help it.

"Relax rudra. It's not worth for you, getting this angry." Came Ranvijay's reply to my furrowed eyebrows and a small v shaped frown.

I know that my face can be well read by Ranvijay. And I also know my face affects Ranvijay. So I just huffed, in my attempt to cool my anger.

"Ranvijay, next time you are not gonna let her call you ronny. It makes me feel as if she is closer to you than I am."

I immediately thought were like, ...'here you go. I finally confessed my insecurity. Why did I need to spill my heart's content infront of him. I always end up talking my heart infront of him. Oh God. What will he think of me now.....'

Ranvijay was standing there in front of me with calm expressions.

Then he smiled and said, " you are close to me rudra. And for ever you will only be the one close to me."

Now these lines from Ranvijay actually calmed my anger.

"And this princess ruchi thing, forget it. " he persuaded.

Before I could get a chance to say something, he pulled out the same body language and expression as that of princess ruchi who was standing there. And said with a girly voice, "guess who am I, ummm.... I like to lie, I like to call strangers as my bestie, I like to call people with weird nicknames that they dont like.. guess who am I ?"

And I bursted into laughter and Ranvijay also joined me.

And when I stopped laughing, he silently added, " you never have to worry about anyone when it comes to us. You are and you always will be my only choice and first priority. "

To confirm this I asked, " promise? "
He returned me my smile by saying, " yes. I promise. "

Then Ranvijay cut the cake and we danced all together. And after party we returned to our palace. Knowing Ranvijay will never leave me alone made me so at peace. I don't want anything else now. I am contented now. With that sleep took over me.

After few days, we were off to our ancestral palace in devgiri for the coronation ceremony.

I was worried if Ranvijay has left to reach for devgiri as well, or not. So I called him. It made me calm, only after knowing that Ranvijay was also on his way to reach devgiri.

On the day of coronation, I was made ready with the royal attire. All the maids were preparing me. And I was made to wear jewellery. But it was so so heavy and it was getting itchy and i asked Ranvijay, " can I remove the necklace? It's very irritating. "

Dressed in a royal, gold colored shervani, Ranvijay was standing beside me, all this time watching me get ready sitting in front of dressing table. He nodded once looking at me very seriously and walked to my maasa who was sitting on the couch behind us.

He asked my maasa, "aunty komal, you saw right ? That necklace is damn irritating for rudra, and anyways she looks pretty. So can we skip the necklace... please?" With that maasa chuckled and agreed.

When time for coronation ceremony came, i was called out infront of all the people of devgiri riyasat.
Then I was asked to sit on the throne that stood sideways to babasa 's throne. And a crown was put on my head.

And then babasa came forward. And he said addressing to people of devgiri riyasat gathered there, "my dear people of devgiri, I ratan raval sisodia give you, Yuvrani Rudrayani ratan raval sisodia. " And the applaud I received from people there, overwhelmed me.

Babasa added further,  " there is one more of a chance for celebration, I would like to share it with my people. Our Yuvrani Rudrayani has been engaged to get married to Yuvraj Ranvijay pratap Singh Rathore of jaigadh,  when they grow up. " And with that Ranvijay and his family came to stand besides babasa and maasa.

This announcement made all the people so happy that the applauds and clapping sounds were deafening. The clapping was not stopping only. Babasa and maasa looked so happy. Ranvijay's parents also were happy.

Babasa bent down to Ranvijay's level, and told him something in his ears. Ranvijay's eyes were already on me since he had came to stand besides my babasa.

Ranvijay walked towards me and extended his hand infront of me. As if asking me, if I am OK with all that's happening.  

I smiled at him and accepted his hand. He held my hand with firmness like always with the cute smile thats reserved for me.

If being Ranvijay's fiancé is something like this and if I am always going to be with Ranvijay then I like being Ranvijay's fiancé.

And there he stood all tall, stiff and poised besides me holding my hand as if he wants to protect me.

I remember the only time he has taken his eyes away from me was, when people of devgiri riyasat applauded for us, and Ranvijay turned to face the people and to nod in courtesy. 

Sure he is the perfect prince of jaigadh, the mighty kingdom of all.

I was happy being there with Ranvijay and our parents. All the things were perfect.

After all the ceremony ended; we came back to our ancestral palace.  Ranvijay's family was our royal guests. They too were staying with us.

In the evening we all were in the huge court hall or we simply like to call it as darbaar of our palace .

Uncle pratap and aunty vijaya were sitting with my parents.  And dadisa had excused herself as she was very tired from all day long coronation function.

And I got an idea. I ran and drew a sword from wall-stand of pair of swords. Seeing this Ranvijay smiled at me and followed me and took out the remaining sword. Ranvijay always understands what's going in my mind. Realizing this I smiled at him.

He just raised his one eyebrow.
And smiling at me in challenging way he asked, " you really are thinking to stand against me in sword fighting? "

I am so liking this carefree Ranvijay. I also smirked at him, taking a stance with my sword, I replied, "yes of course. I want to have a fencing match with you. Or are you afraid of your fiancé? "

This made Ranvijay arch his eyebrows and this made me smile.
"Your wish will be fulfilled princess. You will sure have a fencing match with me."

Now this got attention of our parents.  They were all smiling and looking at us murmuring something.

I smiled at them looking at them.

Ranvijay- " but before that, tell me, you sure,are happy being my fiance' right? 
If you don't like the idea, I will talk to uncle ratan. "

this made me look at him, I am sure my v shaped frown has appeared in between my eyebrows.

When I looked at him, he seem to be very serious. He was waiting for my answer.

" I love being with you Ranvijay. And if being your fiancé would help me being around you, then I am happy being your fiancé."

I answered him honestly. This is what I feel. I have figured out that I can not hide my heart's content from Ranvijay. So I decided to always be honest with him, no matter what.

But I also need to check If he also feels the same way. " and what about you  ? Are you fine being my fiancè? If not you can tell me."  I said.

I had my fingers crossed behind my back. I wanted Ranvijay to choose me willingly.  I closed my eyes tightly before he replies.

"Why would you think I would not like being your fiancé?  "

came his reply. I opened my eyes and looked up to his face. He was looking at me intently.

He bowed down to me, saying, " princess rudrayani,  from today we will always be together. And that's what I want for me, for us. And being your fiancé,  i will always be there for you. And may whatever happen, you will always be my only bestie. " and now my heart was flooded with the joy. My smile give away my happiness. Ranvijay was also now smiling. 

And he chuckled at me and said challenging me, " now that my princess wants to have a fencing match, she shall have one. So shall we start?"  I nodded excitedly. And our parents looked happy looking at our banter.

After our fencing match I was lost to Ranvijay. He really is pretty perfect. I will have to learn to be good in fencing and swords.

Now I was so tired and sleepy from all day long schedule. I went to Ranvijay and said, "I am so tired, now all I want is to sleep. Tomorrow we are going for sight seeing."

Listening to this came immediate reaction of Ranvijay, "oh. Ok. Let me come to drop you off upto your room. Come."

"No need Ranvijay. I will go on my own.  Good night. "  nodding once he smiled at me and said,  " good night rudra and sweet dreams!"

I wished our parents for night and started walking towards my suite. Both mine and Ranvijay's parents were still in court hall. They were having a good times discussing their college life.

Ranvijay went to see if rakshu is asleep or not.

I reached my suite. Surprisingly there were no guards or maids around the corridor or infront door of my suite. That's unusual. There is always a security. But  I thought,  Maybe everyone was busy today , I entered my suite. I walked towards the bed.

And suddenly something went around my neck holding it so tightly that I couldn't breath. And before my shriek could escape my mouth, a filthy cloth covered my mouth and nose. I looked from corners of my eyes he was someone with a scarf, that covered his face.

I was struggling so hard to free my self but I was overpowered. I wanted to run away from that man.

But my breaths were diminishing. And I breathed a strong smell and my sight started getting dark and gloomy. My limbs were giving up. And slowly slowly darkness was getting stronger. And I felt finally sleep approached me. And I lost my consciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------

Friends do let me know what you think about the families!

What do you think might be the forthcoming danger?

Do let me know your thoughts in comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
316K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
1M 78.4K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 54.4K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...