•𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞•...

Von Midnightales_

[FEATURED BOOK] ❝Destiny is not something to play with darling, you need to stay away from me.❞ His hot brea... Mehr

Copyright - 저작권
Prologue - 프롤로그
1- 일 장
2 - 이 장
3 - 삼 장
4 - 사 장
5 - 오 장
6 - 육 장
7 - 칠 장
8 - 팔 장
9 - 구 장
10 - 십 장
11 - 십일 장
12 - 십이 장
13 - 십삼 장
14 - 십사 장
15 - 십오 장
16 - 십육 장
17 - 십찰 장
18 - 십팔 장
19 - 십구 장
20 - 이십 장
21- 이십일 장
22 - 이십이 장
23 - 이십삼 장
24 - 이십사 장
25 - 이십오 장
26 - 이십육 장
27 - 이십찰 장
28 - 이십팔 장
29 - 이십구 장
30 - 삼십 장
31 - 삼십일 장
32 - 삼십이 장
33 - 삼십삼 장
34 - 삼십사 장
35 - 삼십오 장
36 - 삼십육 장
37 - 삼십찰 장
38 - 삼십팔 장
39 - 삼십구 장
40 - 사십 장
41 -사십일 장
43 - 사십삼 장
44 - 사십사 장
45 - 사십오 장
46 - 사십육 장
47 - 사십찰 장
48 - 사십팔 장
49 - 사십구 장
50 - 오십 장
51 - 오십일 장
52 - 오심이 장
53 - 오심삼 장
54 - 옵심사 장
55 - 오심오 장
56 - 오심육 장
57 - 오심찰 장
58 - 오심팔 장
59 - 오심구 장
60 - 육십 장
61 - 육일 장
62 - 육이 장
63 - 육삼 장
64 - 육사 장
65 - 육오 장
66 - 육육 장
67 - 육칠 장
68 - 육팔 장

42 - 사십이 장

206 25 109
Von Midnightales_

(Forty-second chapter)

After a good brunch of appetizing food and refreshing drinks, everyone was filled with energy and happiness to kick off the day along with the plans Namjoon had surprisingly made by himself.

For Sowon it was albeit different no, it was very drastically different. She had lost all her appetite for the food when she saw how close Haneul was constantly sticking around Namjoon who was oblivious to anything.

At one point, Sowon broke her chopsticks when right in front of her eyes, Haneul began to feed some food to Namjoon who was surprised but accepted and ate heartily. Both Mr and Mrs Han were laughing, happy that Namjoon was opening up to them.

Sowon scoffed quietly to herself before gulping the lychee juice quickly. It was all her parent's fault. They had brought him here but gave him full freedom to the extent they don't mind her best friend behaving all kind towards her fiancé.

"Am I the supposed to be girl or her? That was ridiculous."

Sowon asked herself as she threw the empty bottle of juice inside the bin. Huffing, she wiped any remain of food on her mouth with a tissue and glanced back.

All four of her family were laughing at some jokes, not even realising how depressed and irritated she was here standing alone.

Can't they see me? Am I invisible now?

Sowon felt like she was the third wheel for two pairs of couples on a date. Her parents along with her new favourite couple, Namjoon and Haneul. Note the sarcasm.

She crossed her arms, waiting for them to notice her absence from their group but they were still roaring with laughter as Haneul spoke something in between her fit of laughter.

"At this point, I regret coming here."

The thought to leave for home and sleep sounded more interesting than standing here and feeling left out. Maybe she should quietly grab her things and leave, at least they would enjoy without her being extra baggage.

A hand rested on her shoulder and Sowon turned around, ready to scowl but her facial features transformed into a frown when she noticed an older lady around her fifties smiling at her.

"Excuse me, young lady, could you help me find the washroom?"

"Uh of course. It's there," Sowon pointed to the small house attached to a candy store, "if you enter the shop then they'll even offer you some assistance. Instead, do you want me to help you walk there?"

The old lady smiled, "I can go alone don't worry but you are a sweet girl. You should smile more, it makes you look prettier."

Sowon forgot all her bitter emotions for a moment and allowed a smile to rest on her lips. The old lady's words seemed to lighten her mood. Then the stranger nodded her head in the direction where Sowon's family stood at a distance.

"Are they your family?"

"Yes," Sowon could not help the bitter smile on her face, "we are supposed to have fun together but..."

"Then why don't you join them?"

Sowon shook her head, "I am probably just an extra person."

To Sowon's surprise, the old lady began to chuckle and she shook her head.

"This is the problem with young people. You often think you are a burden without realising how much your presence can make a difference. Don't overthink and be insecure like that."

"But we all have different problems, you can't just assume that."

Sowon didn't understand why the old lady was talking about her family. Were they relatives? That Sowon didn't know but she was definitely not going to yield the topic without speaking out her reasons.

The old lady raised a brow.

"Then work on the problem. Didn't you say all of you planned to have fun together? If you seclude yourself, how are you supposed to achieve it?"

"I didn't exactly plan-"

"Oh hush now. Just go and join them. If they don't include you, then you make sure to include yourself. Family means being together and you should be firm on that rather than stepping back and brooding this way."

Sowon's jaw dropped as the old lady smiled, patting her back before heading towards the washroom. She watched the stranger leave, still wondering why she was lectured by someone she didn't even know.

But something stirred inside her.

She didn't want to agree but the old lady was right. It was her problem that Sowon was being negative instead of joining them and have fun. She indulged herself in envy so much that she was being blind to the happiness everyone was sharing.

"Yes, I should stop thinking."

"Stop thinking what?"

Sowon looked at the owner of the voice, slightly startled before she shook her head.

"Nothing."

Namjoon cocked a brow, "you know we were waiting for you to come and it has been around ten minutes now. What took you so long?"

Ten minutes and none of you came to check on me or noticed I was talking to a stranger-

Sowon stopped herself from thinking bitterly and decided to push away all her grumpiness for today. So she only chuckled.

"Sorry."

"And who was that old lady? I saw the two of you talking for a few minutes."

Sowon could not lie that her heart almost skipped a beat when she realised Namjoon was keeping an eye on her.

"She was asking for the washroom."

Shrugging, Namjoon urged her to follow him and they began to walk towards her patents and Haneul who was now patiently standing under the sun.

"Are you sick Sowon?"

Haneul asked, surprising Sowon for a moment.

"You took quite some time so I was worried. Do you know we were just discussing about you? About your dance and the competition."

"I am okay mom. Let's go ahead with our plan."

Sowon's mother sounded worried and upon realising the truth, Sowon could feel the guilt bubbling in her stomach. She thought they were happy without her when in reality, they were discussing her future.

Mrs Han didn't look relieved but she nodded and Sowon was glad that no more questions were dropped on her. Haneul walked up and hugged Sowon, washing away some of her worries.

"You good?"

"Yeah."

Haneul patted her back and soon enough, all of them were inside the car. Namjoon began driving towards Yeouido Hangang Park as he explained his plans.

"Okay, now our next plan is to rent some bicycles and go cycling together. Would you all go?"

"I think we'd stay in the park and enjoy the view near the tourist spot."

Mr Han answered as his wife nodded, "we are too old to go cycling now."

Haneul laughed loudly, making everyone chuckle with her.

"Don't say that auntie, you are still young and energetic."

"You should come, mom and dad. We can cycle together."

Sowon offered, earning shocked glances from everyone. When she noticed the stared fixated on her as the laughter died, she felt like the air was suffocating and rolled the window, pretending to lookout.

Did she say something wrong?

"Wow, I never thought I'd see this day. Sowon did you just ask your parents to join you in an activity, that too, cycling?"

Haneul joked and Sowon shared a nervous chuckle.

"I mean I don't mind. Why?"

"Seriously? You said you liked being alone and hated doing family activities. The reason you chose to do cycling was because you could ride alone and paddle far away from people."

The bubbling feeling in her stomach increased and Sowon felt sick. Was that the impression she gave to everyone with her attitude? No wonder they all accused her of indecency all the time.

Sowon had been so blunt about her negative thoughts, not caring to hide them and she knew that people around her were always hurt because of her.

"I agree. She never asked us to join her in any activities so maybe we can take this chance?"

Sowon's father asked, particularly to his wife.

"Maybe? Of course, we will!" Mrs Han mimicked dramatically, "oh, I won't miss this chance for the world. We'll go cycling together even though I might have to learn. It's not every day that we get a chance to have fun with our daughter."

Just when Sowon thought her mother would complain or mumble something about disliking cycling, her answer was indeed shocking. Were both of her parents so much happy because she agreed to spend time with them?

The realisation almost made her teary but she hid it well, looking out her window as the chats and laughter in the car increased. Her parents sounded so excited like little kids along with Haneul.

All this time Sowon was feeling bitter and angry, blaming everyone for mistakes that never existed only because her mood was bad. But now that she knew how much her family and best friend adored her presence, she could not help but recall the old lady's words again.

"Hey," Sowon eyed Namjoon who was driving beside her, "I got this for you before."

Before she could ask anything, Namjoon grabbed a paper bag and passed it on her lap. Thankfully in the back seat, the three of them were busy talking so they didn't notice the duo or their conversation.

Sowon carefully opened the paper bag, her eyes widening as she eyed the contents in it. Inside, there were some expensive chocolates, few granola bars of different flavours, blueberry and strawberry flavoured candies and most importantly, a big bottle of chilled strawberry milk.

"I got them from the candy store so it has no fast food. Tell me if you want them too, I'll buy it for you."

"Y-You...why?"

Namjoon shrugged, "I noticed you didn't eat brunch well so I bought them in a hurry when you went to the washroom. Sorry if they are not to your liking."

This guy was handsomely insane. Not only did he keep an eye on her and bought so much, but he is also apologizing instead of making fun of her.

"Are you for real Namjoon?"

"I know I am pretty good to believe but I am real Sowon. Consider yourself lucky to have me." He joked.

"I love this, thank you."

Namjoon didn't answer but Sowon was quite happy. She set the bag aside, grabbing the milkshake and sipped the thick liquid with much pleasure.

"Have some chocolates as well, they give you energy which you will need."

Sowon nodded along, happy to receive such a caring gesture from the person who she thought to loathe. Obediently she grabbed a chocolate bar and began to chew on it, bittersweet taste exploding on her taste buds.

Indeed the most expensive chocolates were the tastiest ones.

Looking back at Namjoon, he seemed to be in thoughts like her. Their relationship was a ride of bumps and arguments but now, feelings were changing and she didn't know what she was feeling. Sowon only knew that she was sure of something.

That she no longer hated Namjoon but instead, felt better with him.

A/N: I needed to add that soft moment between them🥺 Also, it's a double update as an apology for so swipe up to read the next chapter :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

759K 30.3K 40
I felt my lungs suddenly stop and a coldness brush onto my face, I gasped loudly clutching onto my chest. Dropping down onto my knees trying to grasp...
11.9K 424 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...
3.3M 165K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
39.2K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...