Saved

By AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

140

1.4K 56 0
By AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Damn this place is nice." Mama says as we look at the inside of Jackie and I's wedding venue.

"Perfect place for a wedding." Kyra says with a smile.

"Yes it is." I say then my family and I return to my get ready room.

Today's the day I marry the love of my life.

I'm so excited.

"Twins it's your turn to shower." Crystal says.

"Okay." My sister and I say then we head to the bathroom and shower together.

After my twin and I shower, we dry off, put on boxers and crop tops, put our hair up into head scarves then we head back into the get ready room.

"We're showered and ready" My twin and I say.

"Girls why don't you have pants on?" Mommy asks.

"Because the wedding starts soon and we need to get dressed." I say.

"Well okay then." Mommy says then myself and my bridesmaids get dressed in our suits.

We're wearing all black suits with red ties.

"Okay we look hot as hell." Syd says as she looks at us in the mirror.

I chuckle to myself as I put my nose ring in then I put on my necklaces and my rings.

"Bubba you really can't tie these can you?" Mama says as she undoes my tie.

"Jackie usually ties them for me." I say as Mommy takes off my head scarf.

"Well I guess I'll tie it for you today." Mama says then she ties my tie. "There we go."

After Mama ties my tie, she and Mommy make sure my suit is in order and my hair is down and exactly like I like it.

Once I'm all sorted out, Mama and Mommy do the same to Kyra.

"It's time." Mom says as she walks into the room.

"Alrighty." I say then Myself, Nala, my Moms, and my wedding party leave the room and head to the place we're meeting Jackie's bridesmaid's.

When we get to the meeting place, our wedding planner gets us all in line

"You ready?" I ask as I look at my Moms.

"Yep." Mommy and Mama say then they grab onto my arms.

"Mom?" I question.

"Trust me Bubs." Mom says.

"Uh okay?" I say then I look down at my service dog. "Ready Nala?"

Nala yips then she starts walking down the aisle.

A few seconds later I lead my Mommy and Mama down the aisle.

When we get to the end of the aisle, Mommy and Mama kiss my cheeks then they head to their seats as I stand next to Ash and Nala.

Ash is our officiant.

Once I'm stood next to Ash, I watch both sets of bridesmaids walk up the aisle then they split when they reach the end of the aisle.

After the bridesmaid's are where they are suppose to be, Charlie walks up the aisle while throwing flowers.

"Aww." Kyra and I say.

"Key." Charlie says when she reaches the end of the aisle.

"Hey Bubba." I say then Charlie waddles over and hugs my legs.

"Hi" Charlie says then she hugs Kyra's legs. "Hi Ra Ra."

"Hi Char Char." Kyra says then Charlie hugs Nala before she sits down with Mama and Mommy.

Once Charlie's sat down, Kyra covers my eyes.

"Hey." I say.

"We're doing this for the first look ya poo head." Kyra says making all of the guests chuckle.

A minute or so later Kyra removes her hands from my eyes.

"Finally." I mumble as my eyesight gets back to normal

Once my eyesight is back to normal, I look up the aisle and see my beautiful soulmate being escorted up the aisle by my Mom.

"I didn't know Mom was doing that." I mumble as I start to get teary eyed.

Eventually Jackie and my Mom get to the end of the aisle so I walk towards them.

"Thank you." I see Jackie whisper then she hugs my Mom.

"Welcome." Mom says then she hugs me before she heads over to sit with Mommy and Mama.

"Hi Baba." Jackie whispers as she grabs my arm.

"Hello Princess." I whisper as I lead my soon-to-be wife to the alter. "You look so beautiful."

"As do you."

"Wait a second." I say as we get to the alter. "You're wearing Mama A's wedding dress."

"I am Kimora." Jackie says with a smile.

"Where'd you find that?" I ask.

"I found it when we were moving into the house." I say. "I kept it so I could wear it today."

I smile at my wife then I look her over as the ceremony begins.

I can't believe Jackie's wearing Mama Astrid's wedding dress.

My soon-to-be wife is so beautiful in her dress.

I'm seriously the luckiest woman in the world.

"And Kimora your vows." Ash says.

Oops.

"Right." I say

"It's just you and me Baba." Jackie mouths.

I nod and take a deep breath then I start my vows. 

"Jackie Noëlle Groenen, I promise to hold you lightly, but firmly as we venture through life together.

I promise to always defend your right to be you- courageous, honest, and full of light.

I promise to care for you when you are sick and celebrate with you in health.

I promise to be your playmate who finds life a juicy treat and to be your lover who makes passion delicious.

I promise to remember that our highest values of community, spirituality, justice, environment, and levity always come before & above material possessions.

I promise to hold my dreams and to encourage you in holding yours as we build new ones together.

I promise to laugh often and pull together during hard times. I promise to work to be my best, most authentic self, every day.

For the rest of time I will be your ardent lover, your faithful companion, your steadfast friend, your greatest cheerleader, and above all, hold you gently, but firmly, as the love of my life as long as we both shall live."

"I love you." Jackie mouths.

"I love you too princess" I say then I wipe a tear off Jackie's face.

"May we have the rings?" Ash says then Jordyn and Kyra and my soulmate and I our rings. "Jackie."

"Kimora, with this ring, I give you my heart." Jackie says. "I promise from this day forward that you shall not walk alone. My heart is your shelter and my arms are your home."

After Jackie says her vows, she slips my ring onto my finger.

"And Kimora." Ash says.

"Jackie, with this ring, I give you my heart." I say. "I promise from this day forward that you shall not walk alone. My heart is your shelter and my arms are your home."

After I say my ring vow, I slip Jackie's wedding ring onto her finger.

"By the power vested in me by Kimora and Jackie." Ash says causing everyone to chuckle. "It is my great honor to declare you wife's for life."

"Yay." I mumble causing Jackie to giggle.

"Well kiss her you idiot." Syd says causing everyone to laugh. 

"Don't mind if I do." I say then I passionately kiss my wife

As I'm kissing my wife, I hear everyone cheer.

"Hey Mrs. Heath." I whisper.

"Hey Baba." Jackie says.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Fuck yeah." Jackie says.

I smile at my wife then we follow Nala down the aisle.

Once we're at the end of the aisle, along with everyone else, the wedding party goes and takes a fuck ton of pictures.

After the pictures, Nala, Jackie and I head to the brides room.

Once we're alone, Jackie and I passionately kiss again while Nala naps.

"You look so fucking beautiful." I say then I kiss on my wife's neck.

"No marks baby." Jackie breathlessly says. "Not yet."

"Boo." I say.

"Can you help me out of my dress?" Jackie asks. "I have another dress for the reception so I don't get anything on the dress."

"Of course Mrs. Heath." I say then I help my wife out of her dress.

Once Jackie's nude, I wrap my arms around her from behind.

"How long do we have?" Jackie asks.

"All the time in the world Princess." I say.

"Kiki." Jackie whispers as I love on her neck.

"What is it my love?" I question as I massage Jackie's beautiful boobs.

"Take me." Jackie softly moans.

Well that's hot as hell.

"Finger yourself." I say as we sit down on a couch.

"Okay Daddy."

Once we're sat down, my wife licks two of her fingers and slowly enters herself.

"Fuck Daddy." Jackie moans.

"Come on Mrs. Heath." I say. "Fuck that pretty little pussy for your wife."

Jackie instantly speeds up her thrusts and the entire time she is fingering herself she is staring directly at me.

"Like this Daddy?" Jackie innocently questions.

"Just like that beautiful." I say then I kiss Jackie's lips. "Just like that."

After I kiss my wife, I start massaging Jackie's beautiful tits while watching her furiously finger herself.

Jackie throws her head back then I rest my head right by Jackie's head and ghost my lips over her ear.

"I can't wait to bury my dick deep inside your pretty little pussy." I whisper

"Daddy." Jackie whispers.

"I'm gonna have you screaming my name all night while I empty my load deep inside of you."

"Daddy please."

"What do you want Princess?" I ask then I tug on Jackie's ear.

"Wanna cum Daddy." Jackie whimpers

"Come here." I say then I pull Jackie onto my lap.

Once Jackie's sat on my lap, I spread her legs, remove her fingers from her pussy, rest my chin on her shoulder, then I shove three fingers into Jackie's pussy and fuck the daylights out of her  

"Oh my god." Jackie Gasps as her right hand tangles itself in my hair.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." I say then Jackie and I both look at the mirror in front of us. 

"Daddy." Jackie whimpers as I use my free hand to play with her tits.

"You're so Beautiful Baby." I say as I add a fourth finger into Jackie's pussy. "So So beautiful."

"Fuck." Jackie says as she rests her head on my shoulder. "Daddy..."

"Cum Beautiful." I say. "Cum for daddy."

"Daddy." Jackie moans as she orgasms all over the floor to ceiling mirror in front of us.

"Good girl." I praise as I slow down my fingers.

Jackie lazily smiles at me then she turns and kisses me

"You're so Beautiful." I whisper.

"As are you Daddy." Jackie whispers.

Once Jackie's came down from her high, I pull my fingers out of her, spread her juices on her lips, then I kiss my soulmate

"I know you want to suck my dick, but we have to go party." I say.

"Then I'm gonna suck the soul out of you later." Jackie says.

"I'm looking forward to it." I say as I help Jackie ride out her high.

Once Jackie's came down from her orgasm, we stand up then I help her into her new white dress.

"Mmm." I say. "You are absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you Baba." Jackie says then she softly kisses me.

"Shall we go party?" I ask.

"Yes we shall Mrs. Heath." Jackie says. "Yes we shall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
652K 15.2K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...
The Crown By Alex

Fanfiction

252K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
372K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...