The Final Girl (Scream 1996)

By multi_fandombooks

BASED OFF OF THE 1996 SCREAM MOVIE UNDERGOING MAJOR REWRITING ***i WILL ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THIS BOOK UNTI... More

Prologue
School Interrogation
House Call
Ill be fine
Sleepover Nightmares
Its Never Going to Stop
Video Store Scares
Cloned Cellular
Tardy for the Party
Watch Out!
Give Me the Gun Baby
Escape Plan
Epilogue
Sequel

The Cast + New trailer

11.8K 135 77
By multi_fandombooks

**************** JUST A HEADS UP THAT THIS BOOK IS UNERGOING MAJOR RE WRITING AND EDITING. I MAY OR MAY NOT ADD MORE TO THE PLOT THAT COULD AFFECT EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK. I WOULD INCOURAGE YOU TO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY UNTIL I POST AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THE REWRITING IS COMPLETE... THANK YOU!!!!***********

Drew Barrymore as Casey Becker 

Matthew Lillard as Stu Macher:

Skeet Ulrich as Billy Loomis:

Neve Campbell as Sidney Prescott:

Courteney Cox as Gale Weathers:

Rose McGowan as Tatum Riley: 

David Arquette as Dewey Riley: 

Lilly Collins as Emma Prescott: 

And then the rest of the cast as themselves....

( I wrote these next 3 paragraphs after i published this book) 

Hey guys i know it is extremely late to post a trailer for this book, but i am just now done with it and are posting it anyway.

I know this book wasn't much and it is one of my first so im getting better. But i have to say i am proud of the trailer i made for this.

I will be getting started with the sequal soon!! But for now enjoy this books trailer!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.5K 9
SEQUEL OUT NOW! You were a huge fan of the Scream movies, and couldn't wait for the 6th one. One night you had just finished watching Scream 1 for th...
539K 12.4K 31
'๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ?' '๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž?' '๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘œ' '๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ, ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š? ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ...
41.3K 1.1K 9
In which a girl with all of the traits of a Final Girl doesn't realize it until it's far too late and her personal horror movie hell is coming to a c...
68.3K 1.5K 11
" ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด, แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ษชแด…สŸแด‡. แดกษชsสœ ษช'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแด วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด, า“ษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชสŸแด›แด‡. " ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...