School Interrogation

11 MONTHS LATER:

11 MONTHS LATER:

Things were progressively getting better for me and sidney. Ever since that night,me and sid have been attached to the hip. Afraid to leave each other alone.

The first two months, me and sidney didn't even want to get out of bed. Which was understandable. Considering we did find Sid's mother and my stepmother dead. And every time we did go out, we would be swarmed with reporters asking questions about the tradgety.

We stayed friends with Tatum Riley, Stu Macher, Randy Meeks and Billy Loomis. We've been friends with them for about a year and a half now. And yes you guessed it. Billy and Sidney started dating. Which i am very happy about. Billy brightens up her day and always cheers her up.

Stu and Tatum are new to a relationship, since stu broke up with Casey Becker. Suposedly. Leaving me and randy, the only ones that are single. Tatum and Sidney always teased us about how we would be the perfect couple.

Today me and Sid woke up, got ready and headed to the school. But when we got there, we saw swarms of news vans, reporters and police. What the hell. " What happened" I asked as i turned to sidney. " I don't know but i have a feeling we're about to find out" She muttered as we approached the building. We walked around the reporters, " Can you believe this shit?" someone asks behind us, both me and Sid jump in surprise, only to find tatum behind us.

" Whats going on?" I quickly ask. " You guys don't know" She asked shocked looking between me and Sid. " Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night" She added as we started walking. I scrunched up my face in disgust.

" What? No way" Me and sid said at the same time looking at tatum. She nodded, " And we're not just talking killed. Were talking splatter-movie killed. Ripped open from end to end." She said a little to amused at the circumstance.

" Casey Becker, She used to sit next to me in English" I whispered disbelievingly. Then tatum responded, " Not anymore. Its so sad. Her mom and dad found her hanging from a tree, her insides in the outside. " She said gesturing with her hands as we continued to walk. " Oh my god..." Me and sid both whispered, disturbed. Feeling sicker by the mintue.

" Do they know who did it" Iasked. " Fucking clueless, they're interrogating the entire school. Teachers, students, janitors...." She trailed off as we all made our way up the steps leading to the front of the school.

" They think its school related?" Sid asked.

" They don't know. Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen in years. Even worse than......" Then the bell rang. " well its bad" she added as we both went to class.

I sat in English, looking over at the empty seat next to me. Each time reminding me of the death. The Mrs., James interrupted my thoughts, " Emma" Then all heads turn to me, " It would appear to be your turn"