Its Never Going to Stop

Me, Sidney and the Riley's sat around their kitchen table listening to the news

 Me, Sidney and the Riley's sat around their kitchen table listening to the news. " Emma and Sidney Prescott, who escaped a vicious attack last night are the daughters of Maureen Prescott who was brutally killed last year. when convicted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their home and savagely raped and tortured the deceased. Cotton weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence handed down after the young Emma and Sidney testified against him. They were they key witnesses in the states against the....." And with that Dewey turned they tv off. Thankfully. 

   "It's never going to stop is it" Sid asked as Dewey sat down. " Billy was released" He stated " his cellular bill was clean. He didn't make those calls. we're checking every cellular account in the county. Any calls made to you, or Casey Becker are being crosses referenced." He added. " It's going to take some time but we will find him." He reassured us after seeing our reluctant faces.

  Dewey was now giving us girls a police escort to school just to be on the safe side. Which i was grateful for.  He pulled onto the curbside, and we all got out. " Don't worry its school you guys will be safe here" He assured me and Sidney.  Thats when a reporter swarmed around us, " So how does it feel to almost be brutally murdered" She asked shoving the microphone in my face. What was i supposed to say. 'oh, it was amazing?' 

  " hey, leave them alone" Dewey said as he pushed her away. " PEOPLE WANNA KNOW THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!!!" She screamed as we walked away.  We start walking away when Sidney grabs my hand.  " Just a sec" she said to Tatum, taking both my hands making me walk with her, i see where she is going now. To gale weathers news van.  We walk up to her and see she is putting make-up over the bruise i left her last night.

   She held up her finger and said, " Stop right there" Looking at me.  " In not here to fight, we just need to talk" I said politely. That made her stand up quickly, " Kenny, camera, now!" She demands, snapping her fingers.

 " Off the record, no camera" Sid said gritting her teeth. We were both fighting the urge to ring her neck right about now. " Forget it" She quickly said, who gave her a crown and made her the queen of insanity?

 " Please? You owe us" Sid said. " I owe you shit" She replied

" You owe our mother" I quickly but in, Sidney sending me a thankful nod.  Gale then motioned for Kenny to hold on. "Your mother's murder was last year's hottest court case.  Someone was going to write a book about it" She replied. 

" yeah, and it had to be you with all your lies and bullshit theories" I replied angrily.  " What is your problem? You got what you wanted. Cotton Weary is in jail. They're going to gas him. A book is not going to change that" she said getting irritated. " You still think he is innocent?" Sid asked disbelievingly. 

"Both your testimonies put him away. It doesn't really matter what i think" she said smugly.  " During the trial, you did all those stories about us. You called us liars" I said.

 " I think you both falsely identified him, yes." She admitted.  " Have you talked to cotton" Sid asked. " Many times," then Sid sighed " And has his story changed?" She asked and gale quickly said " not one word. He admits to having sex with your mother, but that's all" 

 " He is lying she never would have touched him, he raped her and then he butchered her. Her blood was all over his coat." I quickly deny. " He was drunk that night. He left his coat at your house after your mother seduced him. " 

" I saw him leave wearing it" I reply. But of course, she had something else to say, " No, you saw someone leave wearing that coat. The same someone who planted it in Cottons car, framing him" She replied even more amused.

 " No, he murdered our mother" Sid said.  " You're not so sure anymore, are you?" Gale said after a brief moment of silence.  I felt someone's hands on my shoulder. I look over to see Tatum, " Nice welt sweetie. Let's go guys" " the killers still on the loose isn't he" gale pried. " Come on Sid" i muttered. " Those murders are related. " Gale yelled as we walked away

    " In not sorry i mangled your face" I said as we walked away.  " Emma, Sidney don't go" she said. " Just stop all right" Tatum said.

 We continued to walk away. 

----------------------------------------

" This is a mistake we shouldn't be here" Sid said as we were all at our lockers. Meaning me, Stu, Tatum and Sid.

" I want you guys to meet me after class, okay?" She asked us and i nodded.  " All right" Sid whispered.  " Hey, i haven't seen Billy around. Is he really pissed?" I asked. Stu then looked at me and said, " Oh, you mean after you guys branded him the Candyman?  No is hearts broken. Ow!" He hissed when Tatum hit his shoulder. " Stu" she screeched. 

 We were cut off when we see a masked figure running down the hall and, in our face, making me jump back. I then felt two hands around my stomach. I looked back to see Stu loosely hugging me from behind.  " Why are they doing this" i asked, mostly to myself.

" Are you kidding me, look at this place it's like Christmas." Stu replied and i pushed him away. His hands lingering on my waist a little longer.  "Stupidity leak" Tatum explained and hit him in the face with her sucker. I sigh and run towards the bathroom ignoring my sister calling my name. Only to run into Billy. " Oh Jesus, shit" i muttered, covering my face with my hands." Its just me" he said and before i knew it i threw my arms around him, hugging him. And he put his hands around my lower waist hugging me back.

 I then pull back, but his hands remain on my waist.  " Whoa you still don't think it's me, do you?" He quickly asked. " No i don't, he called me last night at Tatum's house" I reply. " You see, it couldn't have been me. I was in jail" he said holding up his ink covered fingers.  " I'm so sorry Billy. I shouldn't have done that. I was just scared and didn't know what to do" I sigh and cover my hands on my face as he pulled me back into a hug. My hands squished between us " it's okay" he whispered and kissed my cheek.  I quickly back away from his hug, " i got to go, I'll see you around" i say as i make my way to the bathroom. Leaving Billy alone. 

  I walk into the bathroom.  Setting my bag on the sink, " They were never attacked. I think she made it all up" someone said in the stall. " Why would she lie about it?" Someone else asked. 

" For attention! Those girls have some serious issues."  i hear that they are about to come out of the stall so i grab my bag and make my way to the other stall.  " What is she did it? What if Sidney and Emma killed Casey and Steve"

" And why would they do that?" someone asked. " Maybe Sid of them had the hots for Steve and killed them both in a jealous rage."

" What would Sidney want with Steve. She has her own bubble-but boyfriend Billy." One of the girls said, jealousy obvious in her tone.

" Maybe she is a slut just like her mother" "your evil" " please it's a common fact her mother was a tramp."  " You are pathetic" and with that i hear them leave the bathroom.  Once I'm sure there is no one in here, i open the stall and make my way to the mirror.  " Pathetic" i mutter. 

 "emmaaa" i hear someone whisper. i quickly turn around.  Ducking low to look under the stall to see if anyone was here. Once i see nothing i stood back up. But then i hear. " emmmaa" being whispered again. " Is someone there" i asked. I looked back under the stalls again to see black boots hit the ground.  The stall starts to unlock. I run to the door only to be blocked but the killer, who pinned me to the wall taking out his knife tracing my scar from the precious attack.  He then trailed the knife down my jaw and and down the front of my body stopping at the waistline of my pants. He seemed distracted so i kneed him in the stomach making him hunch over and groan in pain as i shoot out the door and down the hall...