Escape Plan

* The guy is billy*

* The guy is billy*

" Guess we don't need this anymore" Stu said, stuffing the voice changer in my dad's pocket. While billy's left hand was around my waist, keeping me close to him so i don't run. And his right hand that hand the knife in it, was running through my hair. Trying to calm me down. " You know what time it is Emma" He whispered into my ear. " It's after midnight, it's your stepmom's anniversary. Congratulations. We killed her exactly one year ago today. " He whispered, causing me to let out a cry as he continued to shoosh me, running his hands through my hair. That was now covered in blood. " Oh, look at this. Ring ring. Won't need this" Stu said stuffing the phone into my dad's pocket too.

" Got the ending figured out yet Em" Billy asked. " Think about it" Stu said calmly as they were both looking at me for an answer. " You're going to frame my dad. and make your grand escape" I muttered irritated. And with that answer they both cheered. " But there is one thing you're missing," Billy whispered, " You're coming with us" He added, and my eyes widen. " Like hell i am" i whispered back and he just smirked.

" Your daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is all right there babygirl" Stu said tossing my father onto the floor. " What if your father snapped? His wife's anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone. " Billy whispered. " Except for me, you and Billy. We were left for dead" Stu added. " And then he shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending." Billy said, smirking behind me.

" i thought of that." Stu whispered. " Go get the stuff" Billy said to Stu and he giggled and ran off to the closet.

" What i-if we get c-caught" I whispered to Billy who's head was propped up on my shoulder. " We won't, me and Stu saved up some money over the years. We'll be set for a few months. We're going to stay in this cabin of my dad's, which is basically in a dead town. Out in the middle of nowhere" He whispered back.

Stu then came out with a backpack in hand. " Didn't know what clothes you liked, so i just randomly picked some stuff out" he said, setting the bag on the table. And before anyone else could say anything we heard pounding on the door. " POLICE OPEN UP!!!!!" They yelled. Stu and Billy's eyes filled up with worry, " Shit, shit" They both whispered. " We gotta leave her" Billy said running to grab something, " No we can't leave her!" Stu whined. " We have to" Billy said over the police pounding on the door.

Billy then had some stuff in hand and ran to me giving me a short kiss before running to the window opposite from the police. Stu looked around frantically before picking up my backpack throwing it over his shoulder and ran to me, kissing me just as Billy did. Although this was long and passionate. He disconnected our lips, " I'll be back to get you i promise" He whispered kissing my head before running to Billy who was waiting by the window. Stu got out first. Then Billy but right when they were about to leave, he turned around and said, " Until we meet again, final girl" and then sprinted off into the night right as the cops barged into the door.