You Saved Me / A Jax Teller L...

kenziehamilton1999

If I just left maby I would forget about you your touch and the way your lips brushed against mine your smile... Еще

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
update
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
hey 👋 😥
SO!?

chapter 1

2.1K 18 0
kenziehamilton1999

Sades pov.

My name is Sades its not your everyday normal name but my family wanted me to have a unique name . Anyways my life was ok I made all A's in school but I didn't do cheerleading or any of that instead I played soccer .

I have a twin brother his name is Remington . Unlike me he was popular he made bad grades but played football and had all the girls . We where the complete opposite but we where always so close .

When I graduated I decided to travel the world but my mother got sick . So I stayed she got so sick her body didn't make it and right then in there she died . My father blamed me and my brother , he said we where so much stress on her and some other stuff . So we ignored him me and my brother bought a house and I worked day shift while he worked night shift .

It wasn't easy but we managed one day that all changed . I was asleep when my brother shook me awake . "What Remington" he looked worried so I sat up .

"Remember how I said I owed guys money and I then told you they forgot about it I lied there chasing after me" . "Fuck" "I stole a truck we need to leave now" . "You did what" I was so angry and confused but before he could say anything the door held loud bangs from the outside .

"Come on let's go through the back" I took my brothers hand as we ran outside . There stood a big truck i hopped in and so did my brother . There where guys outside beating on the door as we left there gazes fell upon us .

Some began shooting whilst some began trying to chase after us . It was no use since this was a huge truck and even if you where able to catch the truck then you would have to go through hell to get to us .

"What the fuck did you do" I turned to my brother I was still in my pajamas it was a pink silky night gown and my hair was in a simple ponytail . "He threatened you and I couldn't let you die not yet after all you are my baby sister" .

"Why did they want you Remington" . I was serious and he knew it but still he found some way to try to enlightening the mood . "I" Remington began but had trouble finding the right words . "I needed help whenever mom got sick so I bought some drugs off of them I never paid them back and now that theve found us there pissed" .

"You did drugs Remington" I was angry but most importantly I was upset he was alone or so he felt like and I wasn't there to stop him what if he died . "Look its in the past it was a mistake and I'm sorry" .

I looked at him wiping a few tears "hey look im sorry" . "It isn't that im mad at you for doing it I am mad because what ...what .... what if you died from over dosing or one of them I mean i wasn't there to help you Remington what if" .

He cut me off "there us no what if Sades there is now just me and you ok we just need to get out of this fucking town" . I looked at him "we need to stop soon I have to change ok" . "We will as soon as we leave Oakland" . I nodded i was so tired so I laid my head on the window seal .

I watched as we past each tree some tall some small . I let my mind wonder as it thought about what was going to happen . What if the guys found us and killed us . What if me and my brother grew apart and in five years he has kids and a wife . What if no stop it no what if's all that matters is right now and right now I'm here with my brother and I'm safe . With that I was finally able to sleep it was peaceful no thoughts just nothing I was ok .

"Sabes" I opened my eyes and looked around as I was just waking up . We where at a store he looked at me "let's go little sis" I sighed opening my door and walking out .

"Someone is grumpy" I looked over at my brother he always tried to stay happy sometimes it got annoying . "Just shut up" thats all I said for him to immediately start making a whole conversation . It was so like him he hated being quiet so instead he talked both of your fucking ears off .

As we walked through the clothes store I earned many stares . "Mommy why is she dressed in pj's " . The little girl looked to be really small but she was curious so I ignored it that was until her mother said . "I don't know baby people can just be a little lazy at times" .

I walked to her as my brother was in his own world . "No im not lazy actually as a matter o factly I am here to get clothes my house burnt down so here I am think before judging" . I smiled walking off what you can't say you wouldn't make up a story to make people feel bad . I didn't feel bad at all.....ok maby just a little .

"What where you doing" I smiled at my brother "teaching people lessons" he rolled his eyes as I still smiled . I ended up picking out a Jean jacket with a loose white crop top and jeans the shoes I had where black converse and I picked up a hair brush and a pack of tooth brushes with toothpaste .

It wasn't like we didn't have any money we worked twenty four hours a day seven days a week three hundred sixty five days a year so we had enough but it wouldn't last because we had nothing .

After we paied I put on my outfit in the bathroom that they had and me and Remington brushed are teeth . "Where are we" . We where in the car but I was curious as to what town we where in because this wasn't Oakland .

"We little sis are in Charming California" . I've heard of Charming before but I really don't think I've ever seen it . I looked around there was cops and a guy in a motorcycle .

"Huh what do you think is going on" . My brother gave me his evil smile before saying "he killed someone for drugs then he tried" . I cut him off "you get on my fucking nerves" . "I know" he smiled .

The handsome stranger in the motorcycle got in front of the truck . I looked at my brother . "We need to move" . "Relax little sis he wouldn't be that stupid to get ran over" . I looked worried and in that moment the guy on the motorcycles hands slipped off and he hit our truck .

Hey guys in this story im trying to put alot of detailing in it and make it better please vote and comment if you like it please I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

71.5K 2K 30
Sons Of Anarchy Fan Fiction *** Adelade Patterson just moved back to her childhood home after college. She was finally getting away from her abusive...
64.2K 1K 90
THIS WILL BE MY FIRST SON'S OF ANARCHY IMAGINE BOOK. THERE WILL BE BAD SPELLING,GRAMMER AND MISTAKES. I DONT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE S.O.A FRANCHISE...
102K 2.9K 21
When a mysterious woman rescues Abel from a kidnapping and wants nothing in return, it gets Jax's attention. Then he starts finding out more and more...
45.1K 2.2K 26
| Jax Teller x OC | After Jax made the decision to leave Abel in Ireland with the couple who had adopted his son, his life took a completely differen...