Temptation

imblue891

Xemina Royale thought she was done with Trinity Fox and had left her past behind. The little bit did she know... Еще

Author's note!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Julian's POV
Meet our Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Agea's POV
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Julian's POV
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Julian's POV
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Julian's POV
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Julian's POV
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68- Julian's POV
Chapter 69- Julian's POV
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapted 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Into the Future...

Chapter 35

2.8K 110 158
imblue891

My favorite animal was butterflies. I envied them. An insect that motivated us to unfold our wings and drift into this wondrous world. I was jealous of their carefree. I was envious they could transition into places with their freedom. Such a beautiful animal to represent patience, something I lacked. I loathed dancing in the dark. I thirsted to solve even the impossible. I hated not knowing the unknown. And when I realized I was a fool, then I tried to ignore it. I would go with my day avoiding it because I was a coward. I was weak. I shouldn't be in a place to question what I was feeling. My inside fondled. Sleeplessness weakened my being and forged these haunting but pleasing hallucinations. It was getting out of hand. It sickened me how dirty and perplexing I was. It was unsure if this was another hoax, and it enraged me how hurtful I would be if I went through these horribly fascinating feelings just to get played.

My wings were burning, and I was falling into this man's traps so fast, and that alone irked me. Out of everything I've lost, I missed myself. I missed the old me.

Despite what I was going through, I was focused on doing my classes works. In the last few months, I let drama walk me away from focusing on school. I swore I wouldn't dare to do that again.

Windy and cold as it can be today, it was impossible to sit down outside while snows floated the courtyard. All students were urged to stay inside the dining hall until further notice. When I entered the room, the ambiance was overwhelmingly loud. Everyone was talking over each other, impossible to distinguish one conversation. They were sitting and standing everywhere, even on the tables. I found my friends sitting with another group of three boys and two other girls. I joined them, and we started talking about the weather, the new trends, and how shitty the year started. They were very friendly and funny.

The door opened, and the final boss appeared with his puppets. He shook his hair to let the snow fell on the ground, and you could hear the gasps and the panties getting wet in the hall. I sighed and rolled my eyes. They were so pathetic.

Julian walked to his table with his friends under the boy's jealous eyes and the girl's drooling mouth. They all wanted a piece of him. He sat in his chair, but instead of facing forward, he turned his feet towards me. I furrowed my eyebrows and made eye contact with him. I refused to lower my eyes. I didn't care if eyes were on us or whispering was rising.

I would not let this boy intimidated me.

He smirked and licked his lips, making my cheeks flame red. He knew what he was doing.
I crossed my legs and my arms, intensifying the staring contest. He laid back on his chair, pushed his hips up, open his leg wider to re-adjust himself. He was using his charm to defeat me, and I would not let it distract me. I competitively leaned on the table and slightly squinted my eyes. He arched an eyebrow, and I arched two. The war was on sight. Fortunately, one of his friends poked and disturbed him. As a reflex, he turned his head, and I won.

I gasped for glory and hit the table, startling my friends. Before they could ask what was going on, the bell rang. I excitedly get off my chair to leave. While we were exiting the hall, he was still sitting down with his homies. I flipped him with both hands when I passed him until I reached the door to rub my victory on his face. He was chuckling and rubbing his forehead. It felt good to gain victory against him once, even if it was a staring contest.

Since it was still snowing so heavily, we were instructed to stay inside the building, causing unbelievable traffic in hallways. I was late to every single class and was fighting my way to the last one.  I checked my phone for the tenth time, and I was six minutes behind. It wasn't a problem since the professors knew about our situation, but it was still annoying. The hallway was packed, and we were moving slowly. I talked to a group of girls to pass the time until we finally made it to our classroom.

I looked ahead, and there was Julian's head picking out of everyone else's, leaning against the wall, probably causing the traffic with his big ass feet.
He noticed me and started laughing. I knew he was making fun of my height, and I felt offended.

"Bitch!" I yelled at him, ten feet away, stealing everyone's attention. "You're mad I beat you at a staring contest, loser!"

"One win doesn't declare you the winner of the war." He chuckled.

"A war for what? For wanting to eat my pussy."

A wave of gasped rose, and we were not moving at all; everyone stopped walking. I won't make it to class anymore.

I liked causing drama.

"I won't mind eating your pussy as long you gag on my dick." He replied louder as the exclamations.

This was backfiring. I did not plan on doing that.

"Ah! What dick?! I bet it can't even touch the back of my throat!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, of course, it can't, but I wonder why you were choking on it."

Oh no, no! He fucking didn't! The whispers and gasped were astronomical.

"FOR Y'ALL INFORMATION, BEFORE YOU START POSTING BULLSHIT, I DID NOT SUCK THIS MAN'S DICK. I REPEAT, I DID NOT SUCK HIS DICK, ARE WE CLEAR?" I panicked and yelled, the students laughed, and some of them answered yes.

I dodged one bullet.

"Stop lying, Royale." He winked at me.

"Julian, go fuck yourself."

"Would you like to watch?" He was feeding the crowd, and the commotion was entertainingly hysterical.

Kinky son of a bitch.

"Julian, fuck your parents, fuck your siblings, fuck your grandparents, fuck your uncles, fuck your aunts, fuck your children, fuck your grandchildren, fuck your bloodline and fuck your existence." I recited, out of breath, while counting on my fingertips, provoking laughter.

"Danm, are you insulting your family in law and your children just like that?" He tilted his head and smiled maliciously.

Why couldn't I win or enjoy the victory for a day?! The row of students started moving forward, bringing me closer to him. His comebacks were sick.

"What children?" I yelled, putting my hand on my hips.

"The ones that will soon be down your throat." He smirked.

The groups behind me gasped loudly in synchronization with me. The crowd was still present, and they loved our weekly quarrels. But the halls unblocked, and they quickly dispersed.

"You're mental," I muttered to him.

He shrugged, still with that stupid smile. "I wasn't bothering you. You asked you shall receive."

"That was my fault for trying you." I sighed. "I can't win with you."

"You don't like when I match your energy?" He slyly smiled.

"Your death is in my hand, Julian Muriño De Elvero. I promise you."

"I wouldn't mind dying in your arms, watch your beautiful face while leaving earth."

"Oh, you corny as hell." I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest. I walked away, still hearing his laughter.

He called me beautiful.

_______

The next day afternoon, I preferred to stroll in the hallways on my phone, listening to my music instead of going back to my townhouse to rest. Everyone was in class, and I had this period free. When the semester started, they gave me a new debate class, and I wasn't fond of it because of how boring.l it was.

I leaned against a wall and waited for the bell to rang. I realized I was waiting for too long and looked at my schedule. My new class was starting in thirty minutes. I groaned and closed my eyes. No way I would go back to my dorm to come back to the debate hall again—An auditorium that was a thousand miles away. No one came here unless it's necessary. A group of students passed by addressed me, and I talked to a few of them to spend the time. They left pretty quickly, and I was alone again with my thoughts.

Steps started approaching, and it was Julian. I lowered my head, and maybe he would walk away without recognizing me. The steps stopped. I closed my eyes and waited for him to say something.
His fingers gently grabbed my chin and raised my head. I shuddered at his touch. His malicious expression changed into worry.

"Are you okay?" He swiftly caressed my cheeks.
"You look like you haven't slept for a decade."

"Maybe it's because I haven't. Why do you care?" I pushed his hand away and looked at the empty hallway.

"Hey, Mírame cuando yo te hablo, mamí."
(Hey, look at me when I am talking to you, mamí)
He whispered. He lightly grabbed my chin while turning my head in his direction.

His voice changed to a more sensual, silky, deep tone when He spoke Spanish, and it triggered some sensations on my belly.

"Despite what you might think, I do care." He continued.

I laughed bitterly.

"Do you ever hear yourself talking? I can't believe you."

"You need to take some time for yourself to rest."

"Mhhh yeah."

"Xemina, I am serious."

"And you're not my dad. I know what's good for me, so I am fine, thanks."

"Clearly, you don't becau- wait, are you still drinking?"

"Are you still smoking? Are you still having with every little bitch in town? Hunh? Stay out of my business."

"I haven't smoke or have sex with anyone since I left for Christmas."

"And you expect me to believe that? Please! take your ass somewhere else."

He bit his lips and chuckled while put his hands in his pockets. Today, he was wearing a white shirt unbuttoned down to his chest, showing his tattoos, with black pants. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow. His expensive diamonds and gold pieces of jewelry gleaming on him.

"It takes only one firm decision and a mindset to quit a habit."

"Maybe for the smoke, but I don't believe a horny dog like you hasn't had sex for a month."

"Well, it's true. I...just- yeah."

"I saw you yesterday with Mariah, after our dispute. You guys looked pretty closed." I reproached him.

"She did make a move on me, and again, we did not have sex."

"Jennifer?"

"Nope"

"The blonde that was coming out of your townhouse?"

"Philosophy study."

"So you're a tutor now?" I crossed my arms and arched an eyebrow."

"I am the Valedictorian, Xemina. People do ask for help."

"Or a ruse to get close to you, flirt with you, and have sex with you."

"I'm not an animated object. I can consent or reject you know?"

"Mhh yeah, whatever. I still don't believe you."

"I can't make love to somebody knowing I'm gonna moan someone's else name."

"That's...unfortunate for this girl."

"Yeah...Very unfortunate for her."

He twirled a string of my hair hanging on my face around his fingers and passed it behind my ears without breaking eye contact. His hand traced my jawline to my chin. I lost the power to move. Butterflies swung into my stomach. His thumbs caressed my lips and down my neck. Our breath was racing, and I was expecting him to continue. I hated to admit it, but I wanted him to. Right there. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him while pinning me again the wall. His lips swerved mine and landed on my neck. I closed my eyes when his wet lips touched my skin and grabbed his hair, causing both of us to moan. He started with little kisses, and they progressed into his tongue touring my neck with little sucking pressure on my skin. One of his hands went lower and grabbed my ass. I slowly rubbed against him, he whispered, and lifted my right leg across his waist. He stopped kissing me. I opened my eyes, disappointed. He was smiling satisfyingly as his fingers were still caressing my leg. His look paced from my lips to my eyes, and I wanted him to stop staring and kiss me, but he released my leg and backed up. He rubbed behind his neck before leaving without saying a word.

He left me standing there like an idiot. I was baffled. Anger raised out of me. I felt like being used as a toy. I was angry at myself for being frail anytime he touched me. I could've done, or could I? I liked it, and it irked me. He had fun teasing me, watching me fall for these stupid tricks every time. I couldn't escape the feels of his touch minutes after he planted me in the silent hallway. I screamed and pulled my hair of frustration. I furiously run in the direction he disappeared, and of course, he was gone.

He was gone but not his touch. I needed to know what that was about, and I swore on my dad's grave. I had to shut down this terrific and overpowering foolishness before it's too late.

I will let no one fool me twice, especially Julian De Elvero, because, on God, I would raid hell and sell my soul to the Devil to watch him crumble to death.

_______

I had to bottle my emotions and went to class. When I went back to my dorm, I threw my purse across and beat up my cushions, imagining it was Julian's face and mine. I fall back on the sofa, hyperventilating. I was exhausted. I couldn't take it anymore. I tottered desolately to the refrigerator. A bottle of whiskey was waiting for me to open it. I unhesitatingly grabbed the bottle, take a mouthful sip before pouring the rest in the sink.

I checked my phone, I open Twitter, and Royale's Inc was trending. My heart dropped when I saw why our name was trending.

"Royale Inc head chief signed executive order to start demolishing residential establishments in Philadelphia. People are starting protesting against the billion-dollar company to save their home."

I hurried to call Mark, almost dropping my phone in the sink. That was a disgrace! These people were losing their homes! And I wasn't even informed of this like this wasn't in my fucking name. I had a grain of certainty about why Philadelphia was the place chosen to be destroyed.

His assistant responded. She told me he was in a meeting and he will call me back. After fifteen minutes of panic, he FaceTimed me.

"Mark, I would like an explanation of what's happening in Philadelphia."

"Good afternoon to you too, Xemina, and I believe it's none of your concerns."

"None of my concern? I'm the heiress of this company, and don't you think I should at least know about your decision."

"It doesn't matter since you don't have a say on anything. You're still a minor, and your opinion on my decision isn't valid."

"Oohhhh, right! You're talking about the decision that is making a thousand people waiting for you to go outside so they can behead you? Oh, I'm glad I'm not part of it, despite you dragging my Father's name is mud!"

"We are expanding and making this company better for you and your dad!"

"There are many ways to expand a company without forcing people out of their home, you British Colonizer!"

"Have respect on my name! I am still the boss of you!"

"You lost that respect a long time ago! This is an act of Revenge, not from you. You chose Philadelphia because my mother had an affair with the mayor, and she is so angry and a bitch, she ordered to buy these residential and destroy them, and among all this mess, these people are losing their homes! And you! You authorized it because you are ready to obey her behest no matter how selfish and unprofessional it is."  I chattered.

"This is absurd. You have completely lost your mind, and these accusations are serious!"

"So what, you're going to send me to a wilderness program? I'm turning eighteen in a few weeks, and that is not even your idea also. They are all from my dearest mother! Everything from the start. From the night my dad died, why am I in Trinity Fox to now! She controlled everything! Even you! You're just a face! She's making the decision. She's probably fucking you, for you to be that-."

"XEMINA ENOUGH!" He cut me off. "You have said enough! I can't take it anymore! You and your smart mouth! No matter what decision is taken, your job is to obey them, and that's all. You're going to join the wilderness program because every day, you are becoming this insolent pest!"

"Negative. I am not signing anything. A wilderness program is for a delinquent, and I haven't broken any law. A judge will decide if not obeying your terrible orders is a crime. I will be eighteen soon, and I will take this conservatorship to court."

"You're not under any conservation."

"I've been locked up in this campus 24/7. I cannot leave unless it's an order. I do something, and even it's not my fault, I get punished. I don't have full access to my heritage money. I don't have access to social media. I am basically a ghost right now. You signed a paper for me to have an IUD placed inside me FOR FIFTEEN MORE YEARS! I was fourteen! And I couldn't choose my own body because I was a "child." Yeah, a child that got raped, and yet, all of you thought I was a whore for that! The only reason I am still here, it's because I am manipulating myself to believe I am doing for my dad, okay? I can't and will not let this vile woman have so much power!"

"Your mother is doing her best to give you a good life. You should be grateful."

"Hell, she is." I sarcastically laughed. "She is making my life the most miserable as she can, but she's a coward, so she is standing far away, making you do the dirty work. And I know this is not over. This is the start. And I will never let her sit on that chair you're sitting on! Never! Even you... I trusted you because my dad did, but the man wasn't always alright about everything. She brainwashed, and honestly, I thought you were much of a better man, but you're weak."

"Watch your mouth, little girl, one phone call, and I can start the process of removing your name as the heiress." He snapped. "You're not powerful. You're nothing right now. Your father is dead, and I am running things around here, so be careful with your words."

"You're sitting on my father's desk, obeying my mother, running a company on my name, and you're questioning my power? You're just a face. A. Weak. Face. Make that phone call please, there are things to discuss in front of a judge. For example, you and mother's little plans."

"You have nothing to prove anything."

"Stop underestimate me, Mark. I play stupid, but I am not. I am just observing."

"There is still a chance to stop this foolishness. Another scandal is not what we want at the moment. You're an asset to the corporation. There's no need for all these arguments. We can settle an appointment for you in New York where we can discuss all this civilized."

"Mark, I trust an Elvero more than you. At least they don't lie."

I hung up. I sat there silently. I had no thoughts. My heart was aching for these people who had to leave their homes. I hated my mother, I hated Mark, I hated everyone. The world was closing around me, and I was suffocating. No place to run, I just sat there, thinking about my next move.

And this was the moment I said fuck it. Fuck the future. Whatever happens, happens.

~~~~~

What's your opinion on this chapter?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and stay healthy ☻︎☺︎︎

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
621K 20.6K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...
7.4K 637 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...
More Than Just Neighbours COOPERS PLACE

Подростковая литература

131K 4.6K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...