The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

22|I'm In Charge, Angel

13K 310 30
By pickford9

Grayson's POV

"So, uh who exactly are we finding?" I roll my eyes suppressing a groan.

"Shut up." I demand. My fists are itching to smack a punch to his annoying face. Maybe that will make him shut up.

"We're going to find Kelly." Nova says beside me. She shoots me a warning look and I roll my eyes, sending an exasperated look at her.

"Right cool. Is Liam going to be there by any chance?" Nathan casts a nervous glance at Nova making me glare at the stupid ass.

"Of course he is." Nova says. I watch as he runs a hand through his hair, clenching his jaw.

"Why?" I ask, watching him carefully now. He clears his throat and lets out a nervous laugh. This seems to gain Nova's attention as she raises an eyebrow at Nathan.

"Well I don't think he likes me. At all." He blows out a breath, shaking his head.

I narrow my eyes at him in suspicion. I swear to god, if he is the reason for Liam's grumpy ass, I will personally kill him and take much satisfaction into it.

"What did you do?" Nova groans.

"Nothing!"

"Yeah right." Nova mumbles. I roll my eyes, already having enough with him. I just want to collapse in bed or rail Nova. Not that sleeping will come because of my night terrors. So railing her it is.  I let out a sigh, relieved to see Liam with Kelly beside him just ahead of us. They both seem to be okay.

"Hey, man." Liam turns his head, nodding his head at me.

"Hey, you guys good?" He hasn't noticed Nathan who stands behind me and Nova like a little bitch.

"Na-

"We're fine." Nova stomps on my foot, stopping me from saying anything. I glare at her as she narrows her eyes at me. I roll my eyes, surrendering.

"How come you can roll your eyes and I can't?" She whispers beside me.

I look down at her with a smirk, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, i wrap my hand around her neck and lean down to whisper in her ear, "Because, I'm in charge, Angel." I send her a wink as I watch her skin flush as she bites her lip. 

She rolls her eyes purposely. I shake my head with a small smile. "You're gonna regret that, Angel." I promise.

"Maybe." She shrugs, biting her plump lip again. I clench my jaw and I'm about to kiss her senseless. However, I'm interrupted by Liam who has a stick shoved up his ass.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Uh...doing my job." Nathan looks at Liam with furrowed brows.  

"Yeah, we'll you're not needed." I hear nova scoff beside me. She steps between them both, pushing at their chests.

"I was the one who hired him, so you have no authority here. I don't know what the hell you guys have going on, but cut it out. Lives are at stake here for fuck sake." She looks between them both with that sexy face she has whenever she's mad.

I smile, crossing my arms admiring her. Fuck, she does things to me I can't explain. She's in my mind almost all the time, and when she isn't, she's near me and my eyes are on her. I see her as if she's the most beautiful girl in the room, which she is. There's no one like her, she's something I want to hold on to for ever. However, I know I can't give her what she wants. I can never be the man she wants, to love her and care for and to never hurt her. Im anything but loving or caring and I'll hurt her one way or another, like I always do with everything. I fuck it up. And I'll fuck her life up and to see that happen will break me more then anything ever has.

Im just what my farther told me I am.

A monster.

Nova catches my eye and I can practically feel the lust running off her as she captures her bottom lip into her teeth and clenches her thighs together, hoping to relive that pulsing ache only I know how to relieve. I cock my head to the side where a door is behind me. She looks st the others who continue to argue. With a seductive smile she makes her way over to me where I push her into the room and attack her lips immediately. My hand grip her curvy hips, pressing myself harder against her as she moans. Her hands run down my chest and gripping my belt. I pull back slightly, my kisses attacking her soft neck. "Slow down, Angel." I say through kisses.

She pulls away grabbing the back of my neck. "Just for once. Let me take charge, you'll enjoy it." She winks at me and gets down on her knees.

"Nova." She undoes my belt and hastily undoes my trousers revealing my pulsing dick hidden inside my boxers. I grab her hands stopping her. "You are worth so much more then to blow me." I run my hand down her neck, pushing back her hair behind her shoulder.

She looks up at me with a small
Smile. "I know. But I want to do it." I look at her, making sure this is what she wants. I understand that she wants to do this but I can't help but frown. Nova Is so much more then a blow job in some sketchy room. "Seriously, Gray." She rolls her eyes. I open my mouth to protest but it comes out as a moan as she takes my dick into her mouth. My hand instinctively fists her hair as my head falls back, letting out a groan of pleasure.

Her mouth takes me all in till she's gagging. Her other hand pumps up and down what her mouth can't get. I push her mouth forward till she gags. "Take it all in, Angel." I grunt. She moans against my dick sending vibrations, making me release another groan. She pulls her mouth out with a pop and looks up at me with a cheeky smile and flushed cheeks.

"Cum in me." She demands. I look at her shocked, by her confidence. "Do it." She has no idea how her words make my blood rush. The thought of her swallowing my cum and enjoying it, her pu**y creamed begging for my rock hard dick to ease her clenching walls. Without another second I thrust my dick into her warm mouth, my hand grips her hair and I fuck her mouth. She moans, her eyes watering as I harshly fuck her mouth. I go in deep as I can letting out a moan, my cum shooting into the back of her throat. I pull out of her mouth, watching her swallow me. I shake my head as she smiles at me and shows me her mouth, indicating she swallowed my cum. I pull her up and kiss her softly. "Yum." She whispers licking her lips clean.

"You." I
Kiss
"Are." Want
Kiss
"Amazing." I whisper. You to be mine

"I know." She shrugs with a smile. I shake my head, fighting the smile that lifts at the end of my lips.

I pull my boxers back up as well as my trousers, zipping it and buckling my belt back. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and kiss her cheek. We leave the room, I roll my eyes seeing them still arguing over nothing.

"Let's go." I say and walk away before they can answer, already having enough with their stupid tantrums.

"Ooo, what's wrong handsome?" Nova comes up beside me, flashing me a smile that automatically makes my lips lift by the tiniest bit.

"You think I'm handsome?" I smirk at her as she rolls her eyes at me. "You know that's the fourth time you've done that." She gasps dramatically.

"I haven't." I shake my head at her sarcasm. "And Of course I think you're handsome. I wouldn't have sex with you other wise." She winks at me as she walks ahead of me swaying her hips sexily.

"Can we leave yet?" Liam comes beside taking me away from my lustful thoughts of Nova and her curvy hips. 

"Yeah, whatever." I mumble, distracted by nova as she struts down the marble hallway with her ass tight in her dress, her long legs begging me to run my hand down them, her thick thighs that wrap around me as I lick her wet folds as she shakes against me and those hips, god those hips drive me nuts. I imagine my hand gripping them as I fuck her hard and fast, as she rides me moaning my name over and over and over again. Fuck, I'm hard as a fucking rock.

"Seriously?" I shake myself out of my thoughts and turn to Liam who glares at me. "You can't think about fucking her for at least a second to hear me out?" I groan and turn my attention to him.

"Okay. Go ahead." I mumble. He does just that, I fucking hate myself.

"Did you know Kelly kissed that ass? No. She practically swallowed him whole as if she didn't kiss me not even twenty four hours ago." He clicks his tongue against his teeth, letting out a groan. "I mean, I thought we had something. Did we not?"

"Look, you can't really say shit about who she kisses." I shrug. He looks at me with a glare opening his mouth ready to curse me out. "But, you only have yourself to blame. You ghosted  her. What did you expect her to do? Wait around until you grow some balls." I chuckle.

"Says the one who is practically drooling over a girl he's already fucked but yet refuses to believe he may have feelings for her." I scoff, pushing him.

"I'm not drooling over her nor am In denial because I. Don't. Have. Feelings. For her." I make it clear as he nods his head not believing a word I say.

"You keep telling yourself that."

"Grayson." My head snaps to Nova. Her back is pressed against the chest of an enemy, his hand wrapped around her neck and the other holding a gun to her head. My body becomes rigid as I eye the gun held to her head. I search her eyes and surprised to see fear. Her daggers lay on the floor too far for her to grab. "I seem to be in a problem." She laughs through the pain.

"Let her go." I demand through clenched teeth and I grab the gun from the waist of my trousers.

"I'll shoot her. Weapons down." The man presses the gun harder against her temple making Nova swallow hard as she composes her self.

A smirk forms on my face, discouraging the man slightly. "Fine shoot her."

"What the fuck!" Kelly shouts behind me.

I see the hurt and confusion in Nova's eyes as she looks at me. I avoid her beautiful blue eyes and focus on the man holding the gun to her head. "What?"

"You heard me. Shoot her. You think she's valuable to me? You think I'll care if you shoot her right now and she dies?" I let out a dark chuckle.

"Man, what the hell are you doing?" Liam whisper shouts beside me, his head turning to look at me and then to the  frightened Nova to Kelly who is struggling against Nathan's grip. I ignore him, not even spearing him a glance.

"What are you waiting for? Shoot her!" I yell walking closer to the man.

He looks at me confused then down to Nova who doesn't take her eyes off me. I can't look at her or I'll flip. I know if I look at her now my cold exterior will disappear and she will certainly die. "Fine. You won't shoot her?" I cock my head to the side walking towards him.

I absentmindedly fix the cuffs to my shirt as I peer up at him with a devilish smirk that has him paling by the second. I stand face to face with  him, my eyes focused on him as he shakes. "If you can't shoot her." I pull out my gun, clicking it and raising it to Novas head.

"I will."

"You fucking bastard." Nova spits at me as the gun aims at her. I quickly look into her eyes and immediately regret it.

Her blue eyes are filled with unshed tears as she glares at me with so much hatred it crushes the small part of me that was still alive, the part of me I reserved just for her, the part of me that now is dead. Just like the rest of me. 

I was never made for loving someone. As I said before, I was bound to hurt her one way or another.

And I fire.

***

If you would like to see anything let me know.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
2.5M 112K 50
❝ A sniper doesn't always need a partner, they just need someone to give the signal. ❞ Going solo gave you a lot to ponder on, especially given a mis...
498K 17K 43
《 Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
146K 4.1K 57
(Editing) Warning: this book contains many strong women who won't take shit from any man. Some viewers may be upset by that.... :( *** After Grayson...