Level And Life | KTH โœ“

By myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... More

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
1. Calm before the Storm
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
7. Emotions
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
14. Shadow
15. Fake
16. Reality in Dreams
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
32. A Hell of a Ride
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
41. Enchanted
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
Epilogue
From the Author

28. Together, BAM!

79 11 80
By myfav_tae

The icy walls disintegrated with a loud 'thud' when the others broke in.

Taehyung's worried eyes searched for two of the most mattered persons of his life.

And there they were, in each other's ambiance, sharing the warmth.

Taehyung's steps slowed down as he witnessed the scene playing in front of his eyes.

At the same moment, Jimin jolted up as their lips pulled apart, his heavy breaths came mixed with coughs. Moon's hand reached for his back, patting and calming him down.

"What happened guys, are you alright?"

"Yes," Moon answered for both of them while Jimin nodded in assurance.

She then explained the whole situation to everyone.

It would be a lie if Taehyung thought he didn't feel uncomfortable and his heart didn't shatter into pieces after seeing them like that, still, he somehow convinced his heart and mind that it was just she was left with no other way and if she hadn't done so, Jimin wouldn't have been standing among them right now.

"Alright, all is well that ends well," Bee remarked, trying to cheer the crestfallen atmosphere a little bit.

But was it really the end?

They came out of the cave, their faces clearly telling the reluctance of not wanting to encounter anything anymore because they already have had enough.

All of a sudden, a roar echoed intensely which shook them out of their state of mind. They felt nauseous when their expressions shifted incredibly, eyes wide as saucers, mouths slightly ajar and head tilted upwards.

There stood a mythical monster resembling an inhumanly giant orge, about fifteen feet tall. It had a disproportionately large head with a pair of dark sideways eyes, abundant frizzy hair covering the spikes on its back, frozen and stiff. There was no skin; all that could be seen on its surface was the powerful muscles build-up of ice, with blue blood pulsating through dirty mauve veins. The razor-sharp forearm talons were transparent and could cut like diamonds. Big clumps of icicles hung from its armor-plated body. The most distinguishing feature was actually its insanely enormous feet.

With each step it took, the ground shattered and a terrible smell followed behind.

They were baffled by the site their irises were showing them when the monster sprung its ancient, long, and doubled-edged dagger on a rock blanketed with ice, and it was sturdy enough to make them gulping down their saliva. The next thing heard was a 'clink' of its super sharp dagger with a 'crack' of the rocks which immediately dislocated themselves and crushed down into dismantled matter.

"Hey-"

"Watch out!"

Jungkook turned around, catching himself off-guard a bit when he saw some rock debris big as his own size heading towards him. His eyes bore a brilliant steel-grey shine as he blinked a few times, then threw a punch, one which completely smashed the rocks into tiny bits. He simply crackled his knuckles afterward, a smirk danced on his thin lips showing that he was not at all bothered by the sudden scenario.

One, two, three, step more, and the spiked tail of the snowy bushed monster creeped out from around the corner which snapped at Namjoon, curling his small frame within it.

"Hyung!"

Namjoon who was struggling in its tight grip looked nothing less than a dangling worm.

Taehyung pointed his index finger, his eyes switching to a gorgeous shade of purple. In a swift, a particular portion in the orge's tail went hollow as a beam matching the color of Taehyung's eyes penetrated through it. The orge made a grunt and Namjoon was instantly released from its hold and landed safely as he could fly.

Before the giant could carry out another attack, Hoseok shot a huge ball of fire towards it, the corneas of his eyes glowed deadly orange. Due to this, a good part of the creature's arm suffered a severe burn and a white mist flowed out of its frozen form as it slowly started melting.

The smug look on Hoseok's face changed to a furrowed one when that happened which he didn't expect.

The creature's almost destroyed arm got regenerated, seeming even more hard and powerful than earlier.

Suddenly, something came up in Jin's mind as he made a gesture to tell everyone to move in a circle.

"I think our individual powers are not adequate to get rid of this 'thing', we have to make a few adjustments then. This is the time for some togetherness. You know what I mean, right?" A sly grin plastered on the rim of Jin's lips as he illustrated the plan.

Moon's eyeballs were gradually switching ice blue as she realized the way to stop the orge from moving around, making it easier for them to end its chapter forever. She moved her palms in sync, forming great, thick ice slabs around the orge. The orge swatted both of its arms crazily, finding itself trapped between the four walls.

Jungkook stomped his feet, right away tearing apart the ground beneath. He pulled out some of the ice boulders through the massive cracks and picked them up on his fingers as if they were as light as feathers and stacked them onto the orge's smelly feet, forcing it to the place, making sure that it could not sway from the place much anytime soon.

Whilst the orge was getting restless for not being able to move its lower body to even an inch, Bee knew exactly what to do. The pale golden tint was full on display in her eyes as she created such a phantom conspiracy that the orge idiotically threw his own weapon, the dagger into the abyss and began self-cannibalizing assuming itself as fresh, juicy human flesh.

"You can't even distinguish between what to eat and what not, you will fight with us? Ha, what a joke!" Yoongi scoffed, followed by everyone else's chuckles upon seeing how pathetic it looked.

Jin's giggles were replaced by the most disgusted expression ever when he sensed something on his shoulder. It was a stream of cream, a mucousy liquid that was dripping down from the giant's mouth.

"Ew!"

"You little piece of—" Filled with fury, Jin cursed under his breath.

"How dare you ruin my clothes from that shitty mouth of yours!" A string of curses slipped out of Jin's tongue as he instantaneously jumped in the air and flew up.

In a fraction of seconds, he brought out his katana, and with his gleaming pearl white orbs, he stabbed the orge multiple times, a gooey mess oozed out through the slits, causing it to release more painful growls.

Jin dodged the orge's claws by the side which tried to skewer him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung materialized his purple mist around orge's wrists, and feet, binding them together.

A twisted smile appeared on Taehyung's face as he watched the orge who was wobbling after discovering all of its limbs bounded.

Some rings of purple mist also solidified around the orge's mouth, preventing it from spitting out any more stinking substance.

Namjoon's eyes glistened emerald when he drastically increased the gravity in a certain area encompassing the creature's vast body, causing everything to slam downward, adhering the orge into the ground.

Now the core work left was to be done by the unbeatable duo, Yoongi and Jimin.

The sparks of electricity surged through Yoongi's limbs which raised his hair a bit, his eyes now shone bright yellow as he flew high up in the sky, up above the clouds.

Jimin's eyeballs bore magenta shade as he tossed up in the air like a boomerang and then started his rapid circular motions around the orge, whipping a big tornado.

Despite just returning back from almost losing his life, Jimin gave it his all.

After the wind currents in the tornado were strong enough, Yoongi eventually added his electricity into it.

One could easily take a glimpse of a series of their changing eye colors, almost like a rainbow.

Hoseok also emitted his fire flames into the mix, making it a flaming tornado.

Then the final move was made by Yoongi, his eyes shone brighter as he called upon the clouds and summoned the lightning, then striking the orge with the most powerful thunderbolt of lightning ever. The sound of hot, sizzling flesh along with the appalling screams filled the air before everything turned calm.

They safely landed on the ground, heaving their breaths, catching the sight of every bit of orge's form turning into ashes, and dissolving into nothingness.

All nine did it together, it was Together, BAM!

They gathered around when the scoreboard screen flashed-

V_for_victory- 5 lives + bonus

breadjinie- 5 lives + bonus

J-Dope- 5 lives + bonus

Golden_kook- 3 lives + 1 regained life = 4 lives

geniusmin- 4 lives + 1 regained life = 5 lives

jamfulljimin- 1 life + 1 regained life = 2 lives

presidentjoon- 5 lives + bonus

moonstar- 4 lives + 1 regained life = 5 lives

bumblebee- 4 lives + 1 regained life = 5 lives

Congratulations you have successfully cleared this level. You're now being promoted to the next level.

With this, they passed through an invisible membrane and entered the next level.

Author's Note:

I just want to end this level with a line-

"In a world where you feel cold, you gotta stay gold baby~"

Have a wonderful day ahead! Take care, stay safe~

Purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
23.6K 1.1K 54
"Taehyung-" "Now, I want you to get something into that pretty little head of yours..." "You. Are. Mine." He's fighting for her while she's having...
3.4K 244 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...
46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU โœ” (will be edited) โ™กโ™กโ™ก Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...