he chose meโ•‘Klaus Mikaelson

By iamawhore4tvdu

โThat's because he chose me, Elena. For the first time in our lives, someone put my happiness ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

13

10.7K 221 483
By iamawhore4tvdu

Syd's POV

We left the hotel and checked into a new one in Chicago. Klaus kept talking to Stefan about how great Chicago is and it was getting really weird. Like suspicious. The hotel were saying at is just as nice as the first one we stayed in. It's beautiful and has the same layout suite.

Klaus wants to speak to this witch about why his hybrids aren't working. Obviously, Stefan and I know exactly why. Elena's not dead and soon Klaus is gonna figure that out. Then we're gonna have a problem.

"Where is this witch you want to see?", Stefan asked Klaus as we walked out of our new hotel room.

"Just this bar. You may find it familiar, it was quite popular back in the 20s", Klaus smirked. There he goes again acting so suspicious.

"Why would Stefan find it familiar?", I asked challenging him. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"He was quite the ripper, Sydney. Maybe he stopped for a snack in Chicago". I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't roll your eyes at me"

"Sorry sir", I teased giggling. He looked into my eyes and smirked when I said this.
Hmmm. Kink, maybe?

Stefan snapped his fingers in Klaus's face and scared him. I laughed and Klaus smacked Stefan's hand.

"Actually I did stop here", Stefan started, "But I pretty much blacked out for this entire decade so I don't remember much"

We walked into this bar, it was empty.

"I do remember this place. Wow, I can't believe it's still here", Stefan said.

"You got to be kidding me", an older woman said as she walked out from behind the place and looked surprised to see Klaus and Stefan.

"So, a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the b-", Klaus starts but is cut off by the women

"Stop. You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny". I laugh at her joke.

"Say it louder, babe. For the people in back", I joke. I can hear Klaus scowling behind me. She looks at me and narrows her eyes.

"You're a new face", she says now wide-eyed, "And human. What are you doing here with... him?", she questions, specifically pointing at Klaus.

"I've been asking him that same question since we started", the woman walked up to me and held out her hand.

"I like you. Not afraid of the all-mighty hybrid. I'm Gloria"

"I'm Sydney, Sydney Gilbert", I say accepting her handshake.

"You look familiar", she continues

"Katy Pierce?", I say acknowledging her statement but she shakes her head, confused. "Kaitlyn Petrova?"

"Ah yes! You're a doppelgänger. I thought Klaus killed the doppelgänger for the ritual"

"He did", I said getting anxious just talking about her, knowing she's still alive, "there are... were two. You know, Kaitlyn and Katherine?"

"Right", Gloria nodded, "So why does he still need you around?"

"Ask him. Maybe he'll tell you why cause he won't tell me", I say shaking my head. Gloria smirks and looks at Klaus then back at me.

"No need to ask. I know why". I look at her confused.

"Well, are you gonna tell me why?", I question.

"Hmmm, it's not really important", she says walking off towards Stefan. I stand there in disbelief. I thought we were friends now.

"I remember you", Gloria says looking at Stefan.

"Yeah, Gloria", he says without certainty. "Shouldn't you be-"

"Old and dead?", she cuts off, "Now if I die, who's gonna run this place huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch", Klaus chimes in.

"I can slow the ageing down, some. Herbs and spells, but don't worry, it will catch up to me one day"

Klaus and Gloria continue you talking so Stefan and I start walking around the bar. I look at this board with pinned pictures from many years ago. The clothing and style seemed so fun back then. I kept looking until I found a picture with two men who looked VERY familiar. I take it off the wall and realize. Holy shit. That's Klaus and Stefan. Hugging. And the date says... 1920s. THEY KNEW EACH OTHER?????

"Stefan!", I yelled to him. He looked at me and then walked over

"Ya, what is it?"

"Explain this", I said annoyed, handing him the picture. However, his reaction was not one I was expecting. He looked up from the picture in shock and then at Klaus.

"What is this?", he asks Klaus, trembling a little.

"Well I told you, Stefan Chicago's a magical place", Klaus responds smirking. What the fuck is going on.

"This is me... with you"

- - - - -

Klaus's POV

Gloria believes that my sister has what she needs to contact the original witch. As much as I don't want to wake up my sister, who will 100% be in a mood, the hybrid curse is more important. Ever since Stefan found that photo, he's constantly been on my ass about it. Non. Stop.

"Klaus", Stefan called out to me. I've had just up to here with him so I don't respond.

Stefan grabs my arm, turning me around to face him. He looks me in the eye and speaks. "What is going on?"

"Don't touch me, Stefan. And all will be explained in time"

"Wait, so we knew each other in the 1920s"

"Yes indeed", I say smirking, "We were friends...mates!"

"Then how come I only remember you as the hybrid dick who sacrificed my girlfriend?", Stefan spat. I chuckle at his boldness.

"Because that's all I want you to know", I say as Stefan's eyes widen, "For now, at least"

We keep walking towards the casket and I look in to see my sister still in the same clothes as the night we met Stefan. I watch Sydney look in and see her tense up.

"I don't remember her", Stefan starts

"Don't tell her that, she has a worse temper than I", I say scoffing. I watch as Sydney tenses up even more. I mean I guess if I was in her situation I would be pretty terrified having to from around with 3 vampires. However, I wouldn't let Stefan or Rebekah hurt her. Or anyone for that matter.

I pull the dagger out and compel the guy standing beside her casket to feed her when she wakes up.

------

When Stefan and I finish up talking with the witch, we started walking back to the place where my sister must have woken up by now. We walk into the area and I examine her casket. She is not asleep anymore. Great. Now, where is she?

"Rebekah", I start, "It's your big brother"

"What are you doing, Kl-", Sydney starts put is cut off by a whiff of wind and an angry original. Rebekah stabbed me in the chest with the dagger and looked me dead in the eye.

"GO TO HELL NIK", she screamed.

"Woahhh, someone is cranky. You know that can't kill me"

"Ya, but I hoped it would hurt", she scoffed.

"Now little sister, don't be mad... I brought you a surprise", I said smirking, "You can come out now!", I yelled to Stefan.

He walked into eye view and Rebekah's face eased into happiness. Stefan looked at her confused. Oh. Right. I need to make him remember. I walk up to him and look into his eyes.

"Remember, now"

Just then he looks at my sister, eyes widened and I think happy to see her?

"Rebekah", He smiled

"Stefan", I said and he looked over at me.

"You. I remember we were friends", Stefan gasps

"We are friends"

"Can someone catch me up here, I'm so confused", Sydney chimed in. Rebekah looked at her and scrunched her face.

"Who are you?", she started and then looked at me, "Who is she Nik?"

"That is Sydn-", I try to say but am cut off by the Gilbert herself

"I'm Sydney Gilbert. Nice to meet you", she says ignoring me. Rebekah smirks at what Sydney did and walks up to her holding her hand out. Sydney accepts and shakes her hand

"Rebekah. Rebekah Mikaelson, the better Mikaelson", she teases

"Definitely", Sydney agrees with no sarcasm whatsoever. Rebekah looks back at me and smirks.

"I like her Nik"

"That's great for you Rebekah", I respond irritated by the amount of shade thrown at me, "Anyways, Gloria made me get you because she says that you are in possession of something that can contact the original witch. Please get it"

"Ya it's m-", Rebekah starts saying reaching for her neck but grabbing nothing. She looks down and realizes that there's nothing there and starts to panic. "Where's my necklace I never take off"

"Please don't tell me the one thing I need from you is missing, Rebekah", I say starting to get angry.

"Where is it Nik!? I never take it off", Rebekah screams and runs over her casket and flips it over breaking the entire thing. I take a deep breath and walk away leaving her there.

"What the actual fuck is going on", I hear Sydney whisper to herself before we leave. I can't help but smirk a little.

-----

Stefan, Sydney and I arrive back at the bar to meet up with Gloria again. There are lots of people here now, and loud music playing behind people's chatting. All of us sit at the bar and wait for Gloria to come out so I can tell her that Rebekah lost the stupid necklace or talisman or whatever the fuck witches call it.

Sydney grabs a bottle of alcohol from behind the bar and takes the entire thing walking away. Stefan grabs her arm and looks at her.

"What are you doing, Syd"

"I'm just having a drink, Stef", she mocks

"Just don't go crazy, okay?", Stefan asks with concern. She looks at him and then starts laughing.

"Your not my dad, Stefan. I'll do what I want", she spat taking a huge swig as she walks away. Stefan shakes his head and then looks at me.

"Why are you looking at me? You heard her, your not her dad", I tease smirking. Stefan rolls his eyes and finally, Gloria appears.

"Great", she says sarcastically when she sees us, "What can I do for you? Did you get what I need?"

"I got Rebekah but you see, my little sister tends to misplace things quite often and she lost it"

"Well, we will need to locator spell, but it's been how long?", she asks irritated knowing that it's been a very long time.

"Around 90 years or so", I say trying to hide my smirk.

"That's not gonna be easy, Klaus"

"Well, nothings ever easy it, Gloria? But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try!" she shakes her head and then stops to look at something behind me.

"Is-is that Sydney, over there?" she questions with concern.

"Yep!", Stefan started, "Just as I predicted"

I turn around to see Sydney on the stairs leading down from the higher bar, dancing with a bunch of other random people and a LOT of guys. Everyone is watching her and the guys are fucking eyeing her like she's a trophy they're all trying to claim. She starts dancing to this song that comes on and... is actually pretty good.

"She's so good!", Gloria yells from behind the bar, "You go girl!"

Stefan and I look at each other and he gives me a look of warning to not do anything stupid and I restrain myself, for now.

Every now and then I keep glancing to where she is making sure no one's doing anything they would regret. Until I see this one guy walk into the bar. He sees her and immediately stops in his tracks. He whispers something to one of his friends and then takes one of their drinks. He rips open this package and it reveals a little pill. Is-is that a ROOFIE? I watch the guy put it in the drink and walk over to where Sydney's dancing. I slam my fist on the table and Stefan jumps a little grabbing my arm before I walk off.

"What's your problem?", he asks with anger in his tone.

"That kid is trying to drug her", I say with no expression

"What?"

"Ya, Stefan you heard me"

He lets go of my arm and I speed walk to where they are. Just before the kid hands the drink over to Sydney I smash it out of his hand and grab the collar of his shirt. This kid looks at least 16 and I'm at least a foot taller than him. He looks like he's about to cry like a little fucking baby. I compel the kid to say what he did in front of everyone.

"What did you do to that drink?", I spat

"I-I roofied it", he trembled. Sydney looked at him with defeat written over her face. That made me so angry. This kid is dead.

"Well, bad move sweetheart", I say sarcastically laughing, "Because your dead now"

I throw him across the room and he stands up with tears forming in his eyes. But, I can't tell if they're real or fake.

"B-boys?", he starts to his friends and they nod, "If I don't make it, tell my mom that I failed her task to roofie a slut and a hoe", he says and starts laughing and all his friends join him.

My jaw clenches and I feel like ripping this guy, limp to limp and then feeding him to his friends. He just called Sydney a slut and hoe. That's, that's not gonna work for me. I vamp speed to him and growl letting my golden eyes and veins appear as I roughly feed into the guy's neck until his head falls off. Everyone in the bar screams and Gloria uses a trapping spell to make sure everyone stays in. Stefan starts compelling all the people to forget what they saw and I look at Sydney with blood dripping down my chin. She looks at me annoyed and then relaxes. She nods at me and mouths 'thank you for saving me, again'. I give her an embarrassing quick nod and then I look away.

Syd's POV

Klaus is mad. Really angry. At me, I guess, but I think secretly more towards that asshole. He did kill the guy, so that's kinda where I got that idea from.

Stefan ran out of the bar after that happened, and I knew Damon brought Elena to try and talk Stefan into going back with them. However, I know that Stefan is gonna decline the offer. He's too blood high right now to cozy up back in Mystic Falls with his girlfriend. Who's human. And I know Stefan still cares about her, whether he wants to admit it or not. So on behalf of her safety, I know he won't go back. While Stefan was outside Klaus looked back towards me and examined my face. I could feel my eye bruising and I know that he can see a mark forming. Rage glistens over his eyes again and he grabs two bar tables and smashes them into the wall. I take a couple of steps back feeling guilty for his acting out, and see Gloria emerge from the crowd of broken furniture and glass bottles. She scoffs in anger and starts muttering witchy words and Klaus falls to the ground screaming. He drops the other two tables he was about to destroy and grabs his head as he falls to the side. I run over to him and grab his face with my hand and his arm with the other in fear for him.

"Gloria! PLEASE stop!", I beg, "he dropped the tables just please stop, you're hurting him"

But she doesn't listen and blood starts pouring out of Klaus's ears as his screams pierce through my body. I panic grabbing a broken piece of wood and throwing it at her stabbing her left side. She stops muttering spells falling to the floor and Klaus looks up in relief. Then his eyes widen as he realizes what I did. Unfortunately, miss powerful Gloria stands back up FULLY HEALED and starts muttering words again. Although this time, they affect me... not Klaus. She throws my body with her mind against a wall high up and I yell in pain. My insides feel like there being scrunched together and I can't breathe. All I can hear is Klaus's threats and screaming towards Gloria. A big gash is then drawn across my stomach and before the witch can do anything else, Klaus rips her head off, with a swift move of his hand. I fall hardly on the ground holding my stomach in pain. Blood is oozing out of me and I can't scream or cry anymore because the pain is too unbearable. Klaus speeds over to me and bites into his wrist clutching my head. He knows I'm in too much pain to force myself to drink so he tilts my head back and lets the blood drip into my mouth. Slowly the gash starts to stitch its way back together and I fall into his arms grabbing his side, hugging him until the pain is gone. He holds onto my head and whimpers, "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry", repeatedly into my ear. Once the pain is gone and I'm visually better Klaus starts to relax, as do I. He moves to a wall and places his back on it as I rest my head on his chest.
But before either one of us can say anything, a hoard of people, or vampires, or something come into the bar shooting wooden bullets everywhere. One of them hits Klaus's arm and he grunts annoyed as he pulls it out.

"Klaus! What's going on, who are these people?" I yell as bullets are only inches away from my head. Klaus ignores my question and picks me up bridal style (bridal style count:x2).

"We have to go. Now", he whispers.

Klaus vamp speeds all the way back to the hotel and locks the door shut when we get in the room. We both breathe out in relief and Klaus looks at me with guilt draining from him.

"Sydney I-"

"Don't, it's fine", I say, cutting him off. My voice trembled as I spoke and I knew he noticed how angry and scared I was.

"No, it's not fine!", he challenges raising his voice, "You almost DIED in there. TWICE. One from my witch and one from my father. Oh and did I mention, this is not the FIRST TIME IVE HAD TO SAVE YOU BECAUSE OF ME. You almost got your head ripped off from my failed hybrid AND  your sister's boyfriend. All these things happened because of me, Sydney!", he's screaming now. He grabs a flower pot but before he can smash I grab it with him.

"Stop", I calmly say. His face starts twitching as if he's about to break down. "I don't blame you...", I say smiling, "for 3 of the 4 times I've almost died. The hybrid one was kind of your fault", I say laughing and he joins, "But I heard you say... your father?"

He looks at me wide-eyed, remembering that he let that slip. I notice it starts making him uncomfortable again, so I shake my head. "Never mind, it's fine, forget about it"

We stand in silence for a couple of seconds before I break it.

"Um, I'm gonna go shower now", I say awkwardly

"Ok", he responds

We both leave to our rooms and catch each other staring before disappearing from view.

I finish my shower in just under 10 minutes and open the glass door letting out all the steam into the bathroom. I brush my wet hair, not bothering to dry it and grab the one pair of pyjamas I brought. A pair of short shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I get into bed but I can't stop thinking about this one hybrid. He's made a permanent dent in my head sectioned off for him. The way he constantly saves me without hesitation. The way he says he doesn't care about me but then kills anyone who looks at me. What are you doing to me Klaus Mikaelson?

An hour goes by and I can't sleep. It's 1 am and Stefan still hasn't come back yet. Maybe he went home? But he wouldn't leave me here... would he? I shake my head of the intrusive thoughts and pace around my room not knowing what to do.

I put on socks and quietly open my door, scanning the room for any signs of a hybrid. There's one light on lighting the kitchen and no sign of Klaus. I leave my room and open the fridge. Ice cream. Yes. I grab cookies and cream ice cream from the fridge, a spoon from a drawer and walk to the window. It's pouring rain and freezing outside. I count the seconds between each strike of lighting to distract myself.

"I as well, like watching the rain", Klaus says startling me as he walks in the room. He's wearing the same jeans as today but a different button-up shirt that doesn't have the buttons up, revealing his chiselled abs. Oh my god. I don't say anything. "I also like ice cream. I believe it's the best human dessert"

"I have it more as an everyday snack", I giggle. He smiles. I notice him look down towards my legs and realize the outfit I'm wearing right now. I stand up pulling my big shirt down and walk to the other side of the table Klaus is standing before.

"Why are you awake so late?" He asks, breaking the silence

"Can't sleep. You?"

"Don't want to sleep. However, I do feel pretty weirdly out of energy for the first time in a while. Vampires or hybrids don't get tired"

"Right, we'll see... I think you are tired", he looks up at me confused, "not tired from lack of sleep, but tired from something or someone. Maybe a father, by any chance?", I say hinting at the conversation we were gonna have before. Klaus looks down at the table so I sort of change the subject. "You know, at least with no parents I don't have to worry about letting them down... or them letting me down", I also look to the table when I say that, controlling the urge of tears threatening to fall. I miss my parents very much. But I never show my emotions to anyone, ever, and I definitely won't be showing them to Klaus Mikaelson.

"Your right. That's all I ever worried about when my family was together", Klaus chimed in, "Enough of this family talk. It's bringing my mood down", he continues trying to cut the horribly, noticeable tension.

I nod grabbing my spoon from the table for another bite of my snack. However, I grab it too fast and it slips out my hand across the floor. I scowl and notice Klaus smirking at me. I walk towards it and bend down as my shirt rod up to my chest revealing my entire bottom half. Fuck me. I quickly stand up taking another scoop of ice cream, trying to pretend that I didn't just flash my entire ass and legs to Klaus. But couldn't when I saw his face. He was staring dead at me and his gorgeous little smirk was on his lips. His back was leaning on the table and it took all my power not to look at his muscles. You know what Klaus Mikaelson, two can play at that game.

I slowly walk towards him licking the rest of the ice cream off the spoon. He eyes my tongue and clenches his jaw as he watches my lips make contact with the spoon. I stop in front of him and stand in the space between his feet.

"Gentlemen don't stare at women's bottoms, you know", I tease. He doesn't say anything, hungry for me to talk more. "That wasn't very kind, Klaus"

"How was I suppose to know your shirt was going to reveal your entire bottom half?"

"Doesn't explain why you were looking in the first place", I continue teasing, "Does it?"

He shakes his head agreeing with me and I smirk in return. I take another spoonful of ice cream and 'accidentally' let it fall onto his chest. He gasps at the cold and chuckles amused by my confidence.

"Oops. My mistake, let me get for you"

I grab the two sides of his open shirt and reveal more of his chest. His breathing picks up as he begs with his eyes. I wait until the ice cream slides all the way down to his lower v-line and make him wait. I bite my lip and don't break eye contact as I lick the ice cream off his chest and continue down to his abs. His eyes roll and he grips the edge of the table harder. When I reach his lower abdomen, he tilts his head back as I make circles with my tongue on his v-line. His breathy moans send shivers down my back and butterflies into my stomach. After I've licked all the ice cream off, I stop and he lifts his head to face me narrowing his eyes.

"There I hope you learned your lesson", I say smirking. He laughs and looks at me with adrenaline in his eyes.

"I've never met anyone quite like you, Sydney. I like it... And I want you", he growls

With that, he vamp speeds to me smashing my back against the wall. His lips interact with mine first and I kiss him back instantly, hungry for more of Klaus Mikaelson. His tongue searches my mouth for mine and once he finds it he doesn't lose it. I've never kissed anyone who was this good. He grabs my waist and trails his hand up my side to my neck and breaks the kiss. His lips travel down my jawline to my neck leaving a trail of dark purple hickeys. His lips travel back up to my face and towards my ear as he playfully bites the bottom and smirks as I squirm in pleasure. Butterflies are uncontrollably making their way throughout every nerve of my body as Klaus leaves traces of his kisses all along my neck. My head smashes back into the wall as I moan loudly running my fingers through his messy hair. He deeply breathes turned on by my actions, picks me up and vamp speed throws me onto his bed. I love how rough he is. He leaps on top of me and I grab his neck pulling him into another deep kiss. His lips move with mine in sync and I've never enjoyed a kiss this much. He continues searching my mouth and moving his hands up and down my body. I try to spice it up by whipping my leg around his torso and pushing down onto him. Now he's lying back down on the bed while I'm straddling him on top. He laughs with wide eyes, surprised.

"Aggressive are we?", he teases still out of breath. He grabs onto my shirt and is about to take it off before I stop him. "What's wrong?", he starts, "did I do something?"

"No. It's just... um"

He looks at me impatiently and I'm nervous to tell him.

"Come on, love. Spit out"

"I, um... I've actually never done it before. I'm a virgin", I confess avoiding eye contact. It's true. Jordan was gonna be my first until Damon walked in on us and told me he was cheating. I've been scared to have my first wasted with an asshole, ever since. "The first time I was about to, Damon actually walked in on us and stopped it. He had a good reason though, the guy cheated on me a couple hours before", I say scoffing trying to not make it a big deal.

Klaus's POV

I stare at the flustered girl before me, with no expression. I've never quite met someone like her. I know I said that already but, wow. She surprises me every day and I absolutely adore it. However, I don't like the part about Jordan the cheater. Fucking douchebag I will rip out his cheating tongue and feed it to the slut he thought was better than this masterpiece sitting on my waist.

"I'll kill him", I say angry

"Damon already did that, the second he found out"

"Hmm. That makes me despise Damon just a little less", I say smiling. She laughs. "About the other thing, It's okay, I don't mind", I say trying to be as nice as I can, "We don't have t-"

"No", she cute me off, "I want to"

"Are you sure be-", she cuts me off again leaning forward, putting her finger against my lips. Her hips slide across my bulge and I can't help but moan slightly at the friction. God, she's so fucking hot.

"I trust you. I want you", she begged.

With no hesitation, I flip her over onto her back and connect our lips. She kisses back softly but hungrily for more. I reach for her shirt and she lets me pull it off revealing a red lace bra. Before I react she grabs my face and kisses me again. She reaches for my pants and unhinges the belt in a flick of her hand and whips it off like it's nothing. Holy fucking shit this girl is driving me crazy. I help her take off my pants and then reach for her shorts. There the tiniest little thing I've ever seen so I rip them off and reveal the second part of her red laced set. My jaw drops as I hungrily examine her gorgeous body. I put my hands around her waist and start kissing her again. I let my lips travel down to her chest wrapping my fingers around her and unclipping her bra revealing her perfect body, uncovered. I kiss every inch of her chest and cup her breasts. She moans faster and has clearly never been played with like this before. I love knowing that I get to be the first person to do this to her. Make her feel these feelings. I finally end up at her lower abdomen and travel down to her thighs. I grip them tightly and start kissing her inner thighs. She rolls her head back in pleasure and I drool watching her squirm.

"Klaus", she moans as I move closer in. I rip her panties off and gently start kissing her clit. Her whole body jerks as I continue the motion and hold her thighs down not letting her move. I smirk kissing up her waist and back to her neck. She grabs my underwear and peals it off.

Syd's POV

He feels so good on me and I want more of him. I can't tear my eyes from his dick, smirking at the length. He notices me looking and smirks into my neck as he continues kissing me.

He connects our eyes and goes serious.

"Are you sure?", he asks. God, who knew Klaus could be such a gentleman. I was still turned on from his teasing before, and all I know is that I want this man inside of me. I want this hybrid dick inside of me, now.

"Yes. I've never been more sure of anything in my life", I consent smiling. Klaus doesn't hesitate and brings me into a deep kiss. He uses his hand to feel around my clit and plays around making me wetter by the second. He breaks the kiss and keeps strong eye contact as he slowly and gently slips into me. He grabs my hand and laces his fingers through mine as he watches me react to my first. It burned at first and I squeeze his hand tightly. His motion was slow and steady at first and the pain progressively turned into pleasure and it felt magical. My moans started picking up and Klaus watched as I grew founder of the feeling by the second. He grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head. His rhythm picked up and it felt as though lightning bolts were shooting through my body. I started moving my hips in motion with him and he gasped at the sudden tension. We both looked at each other with hunger in our eyes so I flipped him over and straddled on top of him. His hands slither onto my waist as he moves me in motion with his hips. His hands travel all over my body and the more he touched me the more I fell for him. I follow his rhythm by grinding into his hips as he enters and exits my body.

"Good girl", he growls into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I run my hands through my hair and down my body noticing Klaus watching my every move.

"Your such a little tease aren't you, darling?", he chokes out. I giggle as he flips me over again. He picks up motion and goes faster and harder. I feel my climax arriving as he repeatedly hit my g-spot. I grabbed his hair in my hands as my back arched in pleasure. He kissed my body as he went faster in and out of me.

"Mhmm, ya right there" I breathed into his hair. He smirked into my neck amused by how good he was making me feel. My legs started shaking and I moaned louder into his hair again. My toes curled and my stomach exploded with heat. Klaus examined me as I lost sense of time.

"I could watch you squirm all day" he confessed not breaking eye contact with my body. Our moans and whimpers filled the room and I repeated his name over and over watching Klaus go crazy. His thrusts started losing rhythm, getting sloppier and my back arched as we orgasmed into each other. He tangled his head into my hair muffling his moans as I whimpered into his neck squeezing the sheets under me. It felt euphoric, the best feeling I've ever felt. My jaw hung open as his hot body pressed against mine. He rested his forehead on mine and I giggled out of breath.

"That. Was-", I started but Klaus cut me off

"Amazing"

*HEY GUYS!! THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER LONG SO IT TOOK MORE TIME TO WRITE. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT I KEPT MY PROMISE OF SMUT HEHE. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS WANTING UPDATES, AND THANKS FOR ALMOST 2K READS AHHHHH.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 8.6K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
2.8M 105K 63
I waited too long for you. I will devour you, Love you into flame. ยฉ totheiakes The Vampire Diaries OC x Klaus Mikael...
2M 58.8K 42
divine violence ๐“ขึดเป‹ the vampire diaries ๐“ขึดเป‹ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season two - four ๐“ขึดเป‹ april, 2021
62.6K 1.9K 11
โ– ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’๐–˜, you're my heaven on earth, darling โช season 3-4 โซ ...