Becoming His Only Queen | 18+...

Av thepengirl_

When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tr... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Samantha
Chapter 2 - Jasper
Chapter 3 - Samantha
Chapter 4 - Jasper
Chapter 5 - Samantha
Chapter 6 - Jasper
Chapter 7 - Samantha
Chapter 8 - Jasper
Chapter 9 - Samantha
Chapter 10 - Jasper
Chpater 11 - Samantha
Chapter 12 - Samantha
Chapter 13 - Jasper
Chapter 14 - Samantha
Chapter 15 - Jasper
Chapter 16 - Samantha
Chapter 17 - Samantha
Chapter 18 - Jasper
Chapter 19 - Samantha
Chapter 20 - Samantha
Chapter 21 - Jasper
Chapter 22 - Jasper
Chapter 23 - Samantha
Chapter 24 -Samantha
Chapter 26 - Jasper
Chapter 27 - Samantha
Chapter 28 - Samantha
Chapter 29 - Jasper
Chapter 30 - Jasper
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 25 - Samantha

1.5K 69 6
Av thepengirl_

A sudden movie night was planned after dinner, Jacob and I go to the theater to pick a movie. Jasper said he'll join after mailing somethings and Justin after a quick cloth change. Eleanor said the same thing.

"I really was about to throw it down but he came in right at time." I say which makes Jacob laugh.

"And you won't believe what reason I came up with." I try to not laugh.

He holds his laugh as well, "Tell me."

"I told him I was warming it up in the sunlight." I say and we burst into laughter again, to the point my stomach hurts.

The door opens and I we turn to Eleanor, "Hey El. Come join us." I pat next to me, she awkwardly walks to us. We aren't much close, the last time we were together Aunt Catherine went on about how I should find a second wife for Jasper. The thought of him with someone else makes my skin burn.

"Where's Aunt?" I ask.

"She went to bed, she won't be joining."

Can't say I'm not relieved, "Thank lord." Jacob says on the other side making me chuckle.

"Oh, tell me about college." I tell him. He smiles at me.

"Nothing special. Lectures, lectures and lectures." He sticks his tongue out to the side like he's dying.

I laugh and shove his arm, "Tell me about drama club."

He quickly straightens, "About that, I almost forgot. I'm playing Ares in the upcoming play."

"Ares? As in the Greek god?" Eleanor asks.

"Yes. I'm gonna rock it."

"Last time I checked Ares wasn't a rockstar." Justin walks in, I chuckle at his comment and Jacob tries to hit him.

Jasper comes in and looks displeased by the sitting arrangement, "Come sit with me." He says. I grin and am about to stand when Jacob holds me back.

"I want to sit with her." He says, Justin chuckles and pats on the seat next to him for Jasper who looks offended by Jacob.

"She's my wife." He says which gives me butterflies.

"And she's my sister-in-law. You know they say sister-in-laws are like mothers. So she's basically like my mother, and she's sitting next to me."

Justin looks up at Jacob with wide eyes, I'm shocked at the speech too. "You see me as a mother?" I ask full of emotion.

He shrugs, "Kinda, I really like you. And I haven't seen much of mom and Carla is too much like a babysitter. You are the closet thing I feel to a mom."

I hug him almost breaking into tears, "I'll do better." I say and he smiles.

"You gotta be kidding me." Jasper says and sits next to Justin.

"I hope everyone is okay with Avatar." Jacob says, everyone agrees except Jasper but he starts the movie anyway.

Justin and Eleanor leave after the movie, Jacob and I still have the energy to watch one more.

"Are you two serious? You don't have class tomorrow?" Jasper says.

"I do. But in the afternoon so it's fine." Jacob smiles.

"I'll be back." I say standing, I go to the toilet nearby to change. I change and wash my hands when the door opens, I look at Jasper. He walks in and looks the door, my eyes narrow.

"What are you doing?"

He comes close and cages me to the sink with his arms, "Why are you avoiding me?" He asks. I look away trying to focus on the white marble walls.

"Why would I avoid you?" I half laugh, it's too fake so I cut it short.

He grabs my chin and makes me look at him, "Tell me." He orders.

"I'm not." I push on his chest, he presses his body on mine making me gasp.

"Stop denying it. Did Alice say something? Or was it Aunt Catherine?"

"No one. You are imagining too much." I exclaim.

His eyes turn dark which makes me gulp, "Am I?" His hand slides up my thigh to my ass. "I know you my queen, I know you enough to understand that you are avoiding me." He says squeezing my flesh.

I wet my lips, "I don't know." I breath out, he looks into my eyes then kisses me. It's a hard, dominating kiss that leaves me breathless and hot.

"Don't ever do that again. I can't stand it." He rests his forehead on mine, I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry." I say, he nods and kisses my forehead.

"Let's go to sleep now?" He holds my hand as we walk out.

"Just one more movie" I say and he narrows his eyes. "Please." I pout and he sighs.

"Only one."

"Yes!" I jump like a kid.

He sits on my other side while we watch the second part of Avatar.

"This all seems so nice, I wish I can do it to." Jacob rests his head on my shoulder.

"The whole soul transfer thing?" I ask and he hmms.

"Are you telling me that you don't like your life now little brother?" Jasper sounds offended.

Jacob sits up straight and looks at Jasper, "That's not what I meant, I just want a Ney'tiri too." He pouts which makes me chuckle.

"I'm the lucky one then." Jasper wraps his arm around me, the smile drops from my face and I look at him. My heart is loud and beating like there's no tomorrow.

"I did the soul transfer here." I say and he narrows his eyes.

"Ah, the Cecilia thing."

I chuckle and look at the screen, "It's not a thing."

His body stiffens, "Samantha." He calls but I shake my head. "Darling I –"

"I want to watch the movie." I move his arm away, he doesn't say anything more.

He doesn't believe me, I don't blame him. What I'm saying doesn't make sense even to myself, but it happened right. I became Samantha suddenly, I wasn't always Samantha. I was Cecilia.

He reaches for my hand and I let him hold mine, the movie ends. I hug Jacob good night and walk to our room with Jasper.

"Samantha about earlier –"

"I'm sleepy, let's talk tomorrow okay?" I kiss his cheek, he doesn't say anything. I get in the bed and pull the covers over me, I feel him lay next to me.

I turn around and move closer, he wraps his arm around me and kisses my hairs.

"I want to visit the gynecologist tomorrow." I say.

"Is something wrong?" He looks at me, I can still see his eyes in the darkness.

"My period don't feel right. And I need to start the pills." I say, he nods and rubs my cheek.

I push myself and kiss him, he kisses me back softly. "Good dreams darling."

"You too." I say and snuggle into his chest, soon sleeps swallows me.

**

I won't be updating any time soon. No promises.

Do vote and comment:)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.1M 209K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
407K 34.4K 37
Sometimes, unexpected marriages end up being the most fulfilling ones, defying initial expectations and leading to beautiful journeys together. Same...
4.5K 181 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
768K 38.8K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...