Since We Were Kids (Newt x Re...

By spacebear222

"We are never getting out of here are we," I said to my best friend without the slightest bit of hope. "Come... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Authors Note
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty Two

490 24 2
By spacebear222

Newt's POV

It's only been a few minutes and when Chuck comes over.
"She's gonna be okay, right?" He asks worriedly.

"Minho says she will be," I say stroking her hair.

Chuck sit right next to me and whispers something in her ear. I scoff sarcastically, "you keepin secrets from me."

Chuck only smiles, then plants a kiss on Teddy's forehead. "You know you're a very sweet kid, Chuck."

He shrugs and smiles. "I try."

I smile at him and chuckle just as Thomas comes over.

"She doing alright?" He asks sitting down next to us.

I nod. "She seems okay, maybe just needs sleep. I should probably get her to her bed."

He nods. "She's very brave you know, you should've seen her. Nearly killed herself a second time trapping a griever."

My eyes widen with shock but before I can say anything Chuck beats me to saying my exact thoughts. "You saw a griever?" He gathers other Gladers attention by saying it too loudly. Boys come over, wanting to hear what happened next.

Before Thomas can go any further, Minho says, "she didn't just see one. She killed it!"
The Gladers all burst into chatter and the boys tell us all about the night in the Maze.

After they are finished, I carry Teddy to her bed. I lay her down and kiss her on the forehead.

"I miss you so much." Is all I whisper before heading outside.

~~~
This one was very very short, I'm sorry! But just wait til the next few chapters🤭 it gets good I promise :)

Olivia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 266 17
Y/N was the first girl sent into the maze right before Teresa, the only catch was that she was sent up the Box along with Thomas. Neither of them had...
113K 2.2K 36
Raven. The only thing she remembers. Raven wakes up in the box just like every other person entering the glade. There's just one thing different. Sh...
27.5K 473 26
"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just so afraid we're never going to come back from this." In this last and final chapter of their story, Rosa...
20.5K 427 30
Newt X fem. Reader TW!!!: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts and rape/attempted rape All around violence Horrible description of story: You're...