Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.

5.4K 167 279
By Red-Ramen

~Magic~
The power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Hey, King. You sure you're okay with this?" Ban asked as he walked with the Fairy behind him, "If you leave without saying anything, Y/n will worry about you." The man said, shrugging his shoulders, "She barely let me leave and I can't die!"

"Who are you to talk?" The Fairy asked, narrowing his eyes a bit, "You know what time it is, so what's with that?" He asked, pointing a thumb over his shoulder.

"Oh, right. Well..." The Sin turned around, sending a blast towards a large rock formation with his weapon, it fell to pieces, leaving a girl to stand openly in the rumble, and embarrassed blush on her cheeks, "H-Hey!"

"Uhhhh, Janko, right?" Ban guessed, certainly to entirely sure.

"It's Jericho!" The woman defended, stomping towards the two.

"Fine. Jericho, what are you doing here?" King waited for the girl to answer Ban's question, a bored look on his face.

"Well, it seemed like you were heading somewhere, I wanted to know where so I kinda followed you," Jericho claimed, crossing her arms.

King looked at the girl with a weirded-out look. Jericho pointed at the higher man, "You've got a problem with that?"

"Maybe." Ban exhaled through his nose. At the very beginning, Ban merely wanted to journey on his own. Then Yakul was ordered to take along, King made his own decision to join him, and Jericho had now managed to sneak along for 20 miles, "Why follow me in the first place?"

"Whatever the reason, it's your fault! So take some responsibility and bring me alon-Ah-Ahh!" With Jericho getting into Ban's face, Yakul had taken a bite of her hair, pulling her back and away from the man while she struggled to free her hair from the Red Elk's mouth.

King hid his face in his pillow, trying his best to stiffen his laughs that forced themselves out at the struggling woman.

"Serves you right. You sure are a pain, aren't you?" Ban questioned, walking on with the woman shouting after him.

King flew up to Ban, cupping one side of his mouth with his hand, "Ban, what did you do?"

"I stripped her naked this one time, no big deal." The Fairy's face flushed red, "What?! How is that not a big deal?!" He whisper-shouted at the man, glancing back at Jericho, who walked beside Yakul while trying to clean her hair from half-munched grass and Yakul's saliva.

She flickered some of it off of her gloved hand when a thick fog surrounded them. She ran up and clung to Ban's arm, who had stopped walking, "Where did that fog come from?"

"Yeah, I don't remember ever asking you to come to grab my arm." Ban rolled his eyes.

"I can't help it you jerk! I don't wanna get separated!" Jericho responded, narrowing her eyes to sharpen her sight a little, "At this rate, we can't even take a step forward."

"Calm down. We're fine."

"Why are we stopping?" King asked the Sin. Ban simply looked up at him, "Unless you want to get fried, I think Yakul should go first."

"Yakul?" King questioned, looking back at the Elk, who made his way towards them. Around him, the fog cleared up, allowing the group to see the blue barrier in front of them.

Yakul stopped in front of it, blue, glowing runes and markings started running up his antlers. He closed his black eyes, tipping his head to let his alters lightly tap the barrier. It split up from where his alters touched, parting where he stood to make a small passage. Satisfied, Yakul looked at the three before walking through the small passage, quickly followed by Ban and Jericho - Who still held onto his arm.

At the very last, King entered and the barrier repaired itself behind him. His eyes widened as they turned glassy at the sight.

"It's a barrier Y/n put up to protect this place and those within it." Ban mentioned, looking over the view from where they stood, "She wanted to ensure the safety of the Fairy King's Forest."

"I can't believe it... I thought the Fairy King's Forest was gone," King wiped his tears away with his sleeve before sniffing, "But it's still alive!"

~No one's P.O.V~

"Meliodas," The male froze. It had been a silent day so far. Not much to do at the Boar Hat and most of the Sins were out and about, doing their own thing. He, himself had been using most of the day readying the tavern for their guests later that night, cleaning the mugs. Along the way, he did get a little hot and decided to continue his work in his undershirt.

Hands trailed down along his bare arms from behind, holding on his own hands. She took the mug gently from his hands while swiftly taking the towel he used to clean it with as well and placed it on the counter.

The male could feel her breath lightly over the back of his neck, "Are you ready to talk?" She removed her hands, placing them on the counter, trapping him between that and herself.

He turned around, green eyes rising to meet her beautiful (e/c) ones. He felt his stomach tickle a bit at how close she stood, "I don't know what you want me to tell you." His response came in a low voice, one that only led Y/n to smirk, "Why didn't you tell me about the omen? It's not like you to keep things from me."

"Zeldris." It was a simple answer and one Y/n wasn't all that satisfied with, "I didn't want you to run off-Ah!" Meliodas cut himself off when Y/n nibbled at his neck, pressing him against the counter.

"How the hell did you get that idea?" She asked, brushing her lips over the male's light skin, "Why should I leave?"

"Mh." Meliodas gulped, lifting his hand to place it on the back of her neck to keep her close while playing with the (h/c) strands of hair, "Yo-You bit Zeldris, you claimed him..."

"I don't have a mate, Meliodas. I haven't claimed him." Y/n pulled away slightly, looking into his green orbs, "I bit him back then to claim him as a potential mate, just like I once did you." Her nose twitched a bit, he did smell incredibly sweet.

To Meliodas, that was such a relief to hear. He slowly bared his neck by tilting his head up and to the side, "You could always do it again." He used the hand on the back of her neck to pull her forward. A smirk formed on her lips as well as a pleased smile on his once he felt her teeth scrape against the skin between his collarbone and his neck.

Y/n quickly pulled away when the door slammed open. And a high-pitched voice sounded, "Sir Meliodas! Y/n!" The girl came running in with a big smile on her lips. She closed the door once she entered and came to a halt once she noticed something.

"H-Hey there, Elizabeth!" Meliodas lightly panted, quickly grabbing his shirt that he had folded from the counter to shrug it on above his undershirt. It hid a lot with the high collar, but it still didn't cover the sight of light teeth marks and small, purple bruises.

"Elizabeth! Wh-What are you doing here?" Y/n stuttered lightly while removing her hands from the counter.

Elizabeth had a blush on her cheeks, her eyes shifting between the two of them as they itched away from one another, "Uh, I-I came to ask if you're going on another journey? But d-did I come at a bad time?"

"Yeah."

"Nah."

Meliodas looked at Y/n with a frown and she looked back at him with a frown of her own. They both then looked back at Elizabeth.

Y/n nodded, "We are going on another journey, that's for sure."

"Right! Then I'll start getting my things ready so I can join you!" Elizabeth smiled. Meliodas kneeled down to put the mug he had cleaned in its spot under the counter, "I wouldn't get my hopes up."

Y/n crossed her arms, "There's no need."

"But you said that once the incident was over, we'd set up shop again." Elizabeth pouted while walking up to the counter, confused at the sudden change in their opinion on her tagging along.

"You sure you didn't mishear that?" Y/n asked her with her arms crossed. Elizabeth placed her hands on the counter, leaning slightly on it, "What happened? You're acting strange!"

"Am not." Y/n shook her head. Now that she thought about it, maybe she should run past Merlin. Make sure she's informed about the Demons on the loose, "I need to go."

Meliodas perked up, his eyes following Y/n as she made her way around the counter and past Elizabeth, "Where are you going?"

"To the town. I need to get a few things done." Y/n replied, looking over her shoulder with a smile, "Wanna come?"

"But we haven't finished talking yet." Elizabeth broke in as Meliodas made his way to Y/n, who opened the door, smiling at the fresh air that met her, "Sorry, I can't. Need to go buy supplies." Meliodas excused with a wave before walking out of the Boar Hat, leaving Elizabeth with a sleeping Hawk.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Did you hear what they said?" King asked his friend, Oslo. He sat on a large tree trunk, his legs pulled up to his chest with his arms wrapped around them, "They were right. I abandoned this forest and my sister to save the ones I cared about... Turns out I didn't save anyone." He looked up at the clear sky with a sad look, "On top of that, I ended up murdering my very best friend."

Oslo turned his head to him, giving him a few gentle growls and firm barks, "You think I should go back to the kingdom?" King asked Oslo, leaning into his furry side while wrapping one arm around him, "That's one idea. But now that there's peace, I guess there's no need for the Seven Deadly Sins anymore. Things are different now. I'm not the Fairy King or one of the Sins."

He sniffed, he could feel the tears pricking his eyes. He pulled his helmet, attached to his hood, on, hiding his face, "Somebody answer me... What am I? Tell me! Just what am I anyway?" Beneath the helmet, tears streamed down from his eyes and his exposed cheeks.

That's when someone appeared in front of the Fairy, "You're you, remember?" The voice sounded more than familiar to King, it was a voice that almost made him cry even harder. He snapped his head up to see Helbram levitate in front of him, his arms crossed with a smile on his lips, "Still a crybaby after all this time."

"He-Helbram! I thought you were dead!" King shoved his helmet off, his eyes were wide at the sight of his best friend in front of him.

"You can't get rid of me just like that!" Helbram chuckled, but it soon came to a halt when King engulfed him in a tight embrace, "But-But I saw you-!"

"Y/n." Helbram tilted his head a little, revealing a few, small scales lingering on his neck, "She's not one to give up on people." King gasped, pulling lightly away from the hug to inspect it, "I died, but once I woke up, she told me that one dying heart for my beating one seemed to be worth the trade!"

"Some of my spirit does reside inside that helmet of yours. If we're apart, you can see me when you put it on and look directly through the visor." Helbram smiled, pulling King away from him to free himself from the tight hug.

"Bu-But why? How?!" Tears ran down his eyes. He gulped.

Helbram held his hands up, shrugging, "Did you really think I'd leave my best friend all alone." The Fairy smirked, "You cry at the drop of a hat. You give up, you sulk, you lie around, and you're short!"

"That's not an answer! It's a bunch of insults." King laughed a little under his breath, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his jacket.

Helbram laughed, "Okay, well, your sister asked me to do something for her. She said to me, 'Please stay by my brother's side a little longer.' Also, she has a message for you, 'Please protect Y/n and Ban for me.' She said." Helbram finished the message.

King crossed his arms, huffing a little, "Come on, Elaine. You can't be serious. Y/n I get, but a savage like Ban?! Why would she ever expect me to protect him?!"

"Hey! Who are you calling a savage?!" Ban's voice made King snap his head down to see him, Yakul and Jericho approach him and Helbram.

Ban's eyes switched to Helbram. A familiar face, "You must be the friend Y/n talked about!"

"Where are you heading?" She questioned next, eyes trailing down to his bared neck. It did look tempting.

"The Fairy King's Forest." At the statement, Y/n looked back up at his scarlet eyes. Before he knew it, she stood in front of him, patting his head thanks to him having crouched down, "You should've told me before. I just sent a friend of mine there, he could've taken you along." She sighed, biting her lip in thought.

"A friend?" Ban asked, looking up at the girl who focused on threading her fingers through his messy morning hair, "Not important to you." She shook her head.

"How'd you get in here?" Helbram looked down at the Immortal, pointing to his neck, "Y/n's scales made me able to go through. That's what she told me at the very least!" He informed the man, tilting his head a bit. He had a smile on his lips. They had barely parted and he already missed her.

"Fine then." Ban lifted his hand, gesturing for King to come down, which he did, "As soon as I'm done here, I'm leaving this forest." Ban told the two as he put his hand back down by his side, "I'm gonna go look for a way to bring Elaine back to life."

"Then I'm going with you!" Jericho stated with a certain look in her eyes.

Ban looked down at her with a tired look, "This has nothing to do with you."

"Like hell, it doesn't! You're the man I owe my life to or don't you remember?!"

"Yeah, I just don't care." Ban blinked, not caring much for the woman as long as she didn't get in his way.

"Wh-What about Merlin? Did you ask her about Elaine? And the Captain! I'm sure they'd help!" King protested, making Ban turn away from him.

"Look, I'm done with the Seven Deadly Sins. Got it?"

"That doesn't make sense." King replied, to which Ban groaned.

"Give me a break. If you have time to get in other people's business then go back to the Boar Hat!" And with that, he went to walk ahead of the others, "I told you already, Y/n will be mad."

"You really think so?"

"She's protective for starters. It'll only get worse around this season." Ban looked over his shoulder, "Just go home! I'm giving you a head start."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Yo, Gowther!" Meliodas called out to the said man as he walked out of Merlin's lab and proceeded to make his way down the road, "Looks like we'll be leaving either tomorrow or the day after, so be ready to go, okay?"

Gowther turned around to look back at Meliodas, who walked beside Y/n with one hand in the pockets of his pants and the other holding hat hand softly to keep her from wandering about, "Is that an order or...?" Gowther asked, his eyes going from the Captain to Y/n and down to their intertwined hands.

"Well, no. I wouldn't exactly call it that-"

"I'll have to refuse." Gowther cut him off, turning around to walk down to someone waiting for him, "Sorry to keep you waiting." He put on a small smile as he greeted Guila.

"So are you finished with your errands?" Guila asked him, hands folded in front of her cutely.

"Yes."

"Uh- That's a bit weird don't you think?" Y/n asked, itching to follow them, "Wanna go spy on them?"

"I'd like nothing more than to spy on people with you but didn't you want to talk to Merlin?" Meliodas asked, looking at the girl who looked like a big question mark before snapping into realization, "Right! Come on." Y/n smiled, pulling Meliodas with her into the lab when they heard munching behind them.

They turned around to see Hawk eating something g in the grass, claiming it to be tasty.

"Whatcha eatin' over there?" Meliodas questioned the boar, who snapped his head to him once she had been found out.

"I dunno whatcha talkin' about." He defended himself, however, the purple crumbles around his mouth didn't do much for his case.

"Oi! Merlin!" Y/n called once the three had entered the lab, gaining the woman's attention from her current work.

"Y/n? Meliodas? I had a feeling you'd stopping by." Merlin turned from her work and gave them her attention.

"That reminds me, ten years ago, the day we were chased out of the kingdom, you stole something from me. I'd like it back now." Meliodas spoke, making Y/n lift a brow.

"I thought you were only coming along for supplies."

"I assume this has something to do with tremor the other day?" The Mage asked, confused as to why he'd suddenly wish so dearly to get back what she had once taken from him.

Y/n stepped forward, placing her hands on the round wooden table in the middle, "That was a sign of the Demon race's seal being broken." She informed to which Merlin cupped her chin in thought.

"Which means Hendrickson's still alive somehow then." She concluded, only for Meliodas to take it upon himself to break the news clearly.

"Yeah, but that isn't what I'm worried about. The real problem is, the ones who were revived are the absolute worst! The Ten Commandments." At the mentioning of the group, Merlin's eyes widened. A purple glow surrounded several items in the room as they were picked up and thrown around.

"Sorry." Merlin apologized, lifting a hand to her head, "I was stimulated in spite of myself. Who would've guessed the Demon King's handpicked elite troops would..." Merlin cut herself off, to the wind that once blew the items around the lab coming to a stop before item after item started falling to the ground, "Now, then, let's get to the issue at hand."

Hawk whimpered from his spot in the corner. Y/n turned her head to Meliodas, "Something g is wrong with your pig, Meliodas."

"I know." Meliodas sighed, walking over to a whimpering and shaking Hawk, who sweat profusely.

"Get it together, Hawk!" Meliodas pulled the boar towards him, "And stop eating whatever you find lying around on the ground!" He scolded as he continuously hit him lightly.

Merlin looked at Y/n, "What was it he ate?" She asked, believing she could come up with a cure rather quickly.

"Whatever was in a bottle someone tossed outside." Y/n informed, both of her hands on her hips.

"Must've been the Magic Stabilisers I gave Gowther." Merlin hummed, her eyes turning to the ground in thought, "And if that's the case then this doesn't bode well."

Suddenly, a dark mass rushed through the lab, "And I'm taking that that was Gowther?" Y/n questioned, looking down at the now passed out Hawk in Meliodas' arms. She looked to the side, out of the small window, "Let's go then."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Come on, snap out of it!" Meliodas shook the third princess of Liones lightly, pulling her from her slumber on the street. Slowly, the girl pushed herself up to sit. Meliodas smiled down at her, sitting on the ground himself, "What a relief. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes. But what am I doing here?" She asked, her eyes going to Merlin shortly before returning to Meliodas.

"Gowther made everyone in the entire kingdom black out all at once." Meliodas informed, placing a hand on the ground beside him as he stood up.

Elizabeth's eyes widened, "Ah, it's terrible! Sir Gowther and Diane are-"

"Don't worry about it." Meliodas cut her off, taking her hand to pull her up to stand, "Y/n ran on ahead, she's got this." He told her before heading towards the fight.

Suddenly, Y/n's voice echoed through the city as a powerful blow made the ground shake, "THAT'S ENOUGH!!"

When they ran to the scene, they saw a few citizens still passed out from Gowther. Guila along with Zeal both sitting against a wall, staring at the ground. Diane sat in the middle of the road, panting and with a few scratches littering on her skin. Gowther sat against a door, his head was hidden in the crook of Y/n's neck as he hugged Y/n tightly.

"Diane! Are you okay?" Meliodas ran to the Human-sized Giant, kneeling down beside her. She turned her head to him and smiled a little, "Captain, didn't think I'd see you here."

"Gowther," Meliodas spoke up once he had his attention on him, "Do you realize what kind of damage you've done?" The blond asked, to which the pinket held onto Y/n's tunic just a little tighter, "Please just lock me up." He pleaded.

Y/n sighed, "That won't be needed, Gowther." She glanced back at Merlin the best she could from where she sat, "Merlin, we'll continue the conversation later."

"Of course."

"Gowther... Can you do something for me?" Y/n asked him softly, as to not put more pressure on him.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Bottom line is, I don't understand." Derieri concluded, her dark eyes focused on the strange sight before her.

"Indeed, I must admit, finding a castle where there was nothing for 3000 years is quite strange." Monspeet added, crossing his arms over his broad, exposed chest, "But how did it get into such a wretched condition?"

"It seems to have had an explosion of Magical Power radiating from its center. Quite an intense one, at that." Melascula, surrounded by her dark mist, informed her fellow comrades.

"Hmm. Deep. Similar. 30,000 feet. Residual magic." The Demon within Dreyfus' body listed off, making Gloxinia giggle a little, remaining within the warmth of the tentacles that surrounded him, "I see."

"There's no question." Zeldris spoke up, his black eyes focused on the large, deep hole in front of him, "Meliodas is responsible. Damn him. What could he have possibly been doing out here?" The Demon's eyebrows furrowed with irritation of the simple mentioning of his name.

"Oh, come on. Let it go, Zeldris." Melascula spoke to the irritated Prince, "Let's try to relax and enjoy ourselves. We haven't been here in years." She attempted to reason with him, only for the youngest Prince to turn his head to look back at his brother.

"Estarossa, what do you think?" The man didn't reply, which only made the Demon in red call out to him once more and in a louder tone, "Brother!"

The said Demon opened his eyes from where he was lying comfortably, looking up at the sky in silence.

"Come on, guys. Don't you think it's a bit early for you to be fighting?" Y/n broke into the discussion between the Ten Commandments. Slowly, head after head turned to her, "What's going on this time?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"These dimwits think you should be locked in a room during Mating Season." Zeldris was the first to speak, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"For her own safety. Nothing else." Monspeet spoke up, making Zeldris tense up once more.

"Care to elaborate?" Y/n asked the man, stretching her arm out in front of Zeldris to keep him in place, "You once said you didn't wish for a lover. Much less a Mate." Monspeet explained.

"We figured locking you up would make it easier on you." Melascula spoke, flying over to the girl.

"Either that or beat you up." Derieri shot in with her idea, placing her hands on her hips. Y/n averted her eyes from the mostly naked woman.

"It'll fail to protect her." Meliodas spoke, his voice deep and his face in a frown, "If anything, the isolation would just make her more sensitive."

"People, first of all. I'm right here, you don't have to talk like I'm not here." Y/n told the group of Demons, lowering her arm from Zeldris, "Second, I can take care of myself. The season won't be a problem so I don't see why you're talking about it."

She exhaled, crossing her arms, "And lastly... I've been afraid to tell you this... But, I-I think I've fallen... In... Love."

The room fell in silence. The brain process stopped.

Meliodas had moved fast. He had cupped her chin and tilted it to make her look directly into his glaring, dark eyes, "Who?" The question came out much more like an order. His deep voice firm as he spoke. His white-gloved hand tightened a bit on her chin when she didn't respond right away.

But then she did.
And he wasn't prepared for it.
None of them were.
Not at all.

"Yakul."

And so, the girl was blown away by both Magical attacks and punches. The girl laughed on the ground, covered in bruises that soon would heal, "You were all so serious, I couldn't help myself!"

~No one's P.O.V~

With Guila and Zeal's memories returned and corrected, the older sibling hugged her little brother closely, "Sister!" The young boy cried into his sister, his entire body shaking to the core with tears streaming down his cheeks in rivers.

"Please, I hope that you'll forgive me. I can't believe how awful I was to you." Guila begged her little brother for forgiveness. But the young boy would never be able to hate his sister, he loved her too much to do so.

"But I meant you no harm!" Gowther noted, lifting a finger as he did so. It earned him a hit on the back of the head along with a glare from Diane, "I apologize. If I had one, I'd say I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I never should've attempted to manipulate your mind. In trying to discover what love was, I betrayed your trust in me." Gowther apologized.

Y/n placed her hand on his head, ruffling his hair a bit, "Don't be too hard on yourself, okay?" Gowther looked weirdly at her but she only gave him a cheeky smile and a small laugh.

"I don't have any right to blame you for this." Guila spoke, making the two turn their attention back to the woman hugging her brother, "Because of my own weaknesses, I made some mistakes in my life that I know can never be undone. Though I didn't deserve it and though they were false memories, you still tried to rescue me. Besides, they weren't all made up. You showed me some real ones too. Like the memories of my gentle father, the Holy Knight Dale!" Guila stood up, taking ahold of Zeal's hand to keep him reassured when she turned to Gowther, a small smile on her lips, "Gowther, I want to thank you for giving those back to me. Goodbye." And so, Guila turned around with Zeal holding tightly onto her hand and walked away.

"I got dumped." Y/n patted Gowther's head, "You can do better."

"What's all the commotion about?" An echoing voice sounded. The group all turned around to be met with none other than the masked Holy Knight and leader of the Roars of Dawn, Slader.

"Slader of the Roars of Dawn. Perfect timing. I have a rather urgent favor to ask of you." Merlin told the man, who stood proudly on one of the large pedestals Diane had created in her fight with Gowther.

"The only orders that guy takes are the ones from the king himself." Meliodas muttered shortly before the man leaped down and kneeled in front of the Mage in purple, "Your every wish is my command."

Meliodas narrowed his eyes, sliding up beside the kneeling and bowing Slader with one hand cupping the side of his mouth, "Hey, Slader. What is this? Does Merlin have some kind of dirt on you?"

"Don't be absurd." Slader shook his head, his mind traveling back to when he had first heard of Merlin in action, "That dazzling display she put on, breaching an impregnable barrier with such flair to save the king. It gave me goosebumps!" The man moved closer to the Mage, still kneeling down, "Please allow me to call you my Big Sister."

Y/n's hand twitched slightly. She glared at the man that stood too close to Merlin for her liking. She grabbed her right hand with her left before it moved to hit him on its own accord, using a firm grip to hold it in place while feeling it writhe to do as it pleased.

"Call me what you will."

"Then, what is it you'd like me to do, Big Sister?" Slader asked the woman. Who called for Gowther to come over to her in response.

Y/n would've stopped her. It didn't seem fair to make Gowther return to his true form just because he couldn't control himself, just because he was left on his own. But at the moment, she was preoccupied with keeping herself in check while going under the radar. She didn't want nor need anyone to worry about her.

So she only watched with a sad look as Merlin held out her hand towards Gowther and spoke two simple words, "Absolute Cancel." At the pink mist in Merlin's hand, Gowther slowly shrank down and returned to his original form, "The magical power used on him is incredibly effective. He's back to his original form, but it's only temporary." Merlin informed as she picked Gowther, or rather, the doll up from the ground to hold him carefully in her hands.

"His original form?" Slader questioned, standing up, "I don't understand. It looks like he's a-"

"That's right." Merlin cut him off, shifting her gaze from the doll in her hands to the man, "A great magician created Gowther many years ago. He's a doll." Merlin stood back up, "Slader, I'm going to need for you to look after him while we're away on our mission, alright?" Merlin held Gowther out in her hand. Slader held his gloved hands out to take him gently as to not cause him harm in any way.

"Yes. Of course."

Y/n growled under her breath, just loudly enough to gain Slader's attention, "If there's one scratch on him once he's back to himself, I'll slice your throat." At the threat, Slader held the hand that didn't hold Gowther up as if surrendering.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Oh? I can't believe Gowther is really a doll. I guess this world is full of some pretty strange things, isn't it?" Hawk asked upon the news he had received, standing in front of his bowl of scraps.

"You should be the last one to ask that question." Meliodas replied, lifting an eyebrow at the irony.

"It's a talking pig!" Slader exclaimed, slightly excited about the talking animal.

"So, tell me, Hawk. Are you feeling any better now?" Merlin asked, making Hawk turn to her, "Hmm? Well, I was feeling sorta loopy for a while there, turns out I had to poop!"

"You're a digesting machine, aren't ya?" Meliodas narrowed his eyes a bit.

"Hey, Y/n. Did you know about Gowther?" Diane asked the girl, who sat on one of the round tables. She nodded, her eyes focused on the unmoving Gowther with a smile, "Yeah, I did. But it doesn't change anything. Gowther's still Gowther. Whether he's a human or a doll. It doesn't really matter! Not to me at least!"

"Well... I had no idea and refused to believe a word of it. But now I understand how serious he really was." Diane told with a downcast expression, fiddling with the end of her pink sweater.

Y/n placed her hand on top of hers, smiling at her when she looked up at her, "Don't worry about it, Diane. Gowther will be just fine. He won't take it to heart. He's got nothing but friends here." Diane gave a small nod.

Slader looked at the doll that was sat at the counter beside him, "You sure are a lucky guy, Gowther."

"Slader, how would you like to join up with us for a little while?" Meliodas asked the masked Holy Knight, "Since we're missing two of our guys now, sure would be awesome if we could have you on board."

Slader straightened his back a little, "Fine by me. His Majesty told me to be of assistance in any way deemed necessary."

Y/n laughed from her seat on the table, "Seems like we've got quite the team on our hands."

"Sir Meliodas! Y/n! I beg of you, please let me come along too!" Elizabeth spoke up once they had returned to the theme of the journey to come. Meliodas was about to speak up when Y/n beat him to it.

"Elizabeth, I told you before." Y/n's (h/c hair shadowed her eyes, "The battle for Liones is finally over. So there's no reason for you to be put in danger anymore." She spoke in a low tone, one that didn't leave much room for arguments, but it didn't stop the girl.

"I thought we were in this together!" Elizabeth shouted, offended by the fact that she wasn't allowed on the journey, "Am I the only one who felt that way?! Or am I... Nothing more to you than baggage weighing you down?"

Y/n looked the princess straight in the eyes, her face nothing but serious as she spoke, "That's right. And I don't have time to carry you on my back this time." In a short moment, Diane felt nothing but anger towards the girl that had spoken. Y/n's grip on the table she sat on tightened as a fist met her face, causing a wound to swell up right under her cheekbone, "You jerk!"

"You stinkin' pig!" Y/n's dangling legs were repeatedly kicked by Hawk before Meliodas hit the back of her head, sending her flying across the bar and into the ale behind the counter, "That was a little too far, don't you think?" Meliodas cocked his head.

Elizabeth ran out of the Boar Hat with Diane calling out after her, "That really hurt." Y/n groaned, leaning upside down against the wall.

She needed to hear it.

"Read the room!" Hawk shouted at her.

"I'm sorry. But I told her, I'm not a good person. She should've expected that." With a sigh, Slader stood from his seat and exited the tavern, leaving the others behind to lecture Y/n.

"Honestly." Slader sighed, walking around the tavern to where Elizabeth stood with her back against the wall, "That woman has no tact at all."

"I get it." Elizabeth looked up at Slader, "The only reason she talks to me like that is because she's concerned." She lowered her gaze with a small, uncertain smile, "Truth is, that's exactly why I want to help her. She and the Sins are always saving me, but I want her to know I can be useful too."

"In that case, you should express those feelings with actions, not words." Slader advised, making Elizabeth look back up at him, "Actions?"

"M-hmm. In many ways, actions speak louder than words. Especially for a woman that's touched by action. Y/n seems to be like that." Slader explained, pressing g his hand against the wall, "That is if you ask me in the very least." The man laughed lightly under his mask, which made Elizabeth smile.

She took a deep breath and held it for a moment before nodding her head firmly, "I'm ready to go back in."

And once they did, they were greeted by Merlin with her magic ball levitating above her hand, "What's making that sound?" Slader asked once he heard the irritating, slight ringing in his ears.

"Our original plans have changed." Merlin informed, looking over at Y/n, who immediately understood.

"Arthur?"

Merlin nodded at the name, taking in Y/n's slightly worried expression, "We have to go immediately. I sense an abnormal surge of Magical Power."

"Hold on a minute!" Diane shouted, "What's going on?!" Suddenly, the Boar Hat shot out of the ground and into the air, catapulting itself towards the kingdom of Camelot.

~No one's P.O.V~

"King Arthur! The Holy Knights with long-range powers have taken their positions!" A Holy Knight informed the King of Camelot as he made his way up the stone stairs of the wall surrounding and protecting his kingdom.

"Now, men!" Arthur pulled his blade, pointing it up at the giant-like enemy. None like he had seen before, "Ready yourselves to counter that Giant!"

"King Arthur!" One of the Holy Knights by his side shouted, gaining his divided attention, "Up there! In the sky!" The man pointed up, making the young king follow his finger. To say he was shocked at the sight of a flying, green pig with a building on top of it would be an understatement, "Is that... A flying pig?"

But he felt relieved no the less. At least some help had arrived.

"Hey, guys, what's that huge mountain-looking thing?" Hawk asked the others, who had all gather on Hawk's Mom's forehead, taking in the sight, "Wow! Wonder how much bigger it is than mom!"

"I've never seen anyone in the Giant Race who looks like that!" Diane added upon the weird being in front of her.

"I'm detecting multiple magic reactions from inside its body, but no vital signs. It must be a golem."

"Yeah." Meliodas nodded, agreeing on that he could, "That's a Great Beast Albion."

"What is that?" Diane asked, turning to one of the oldest of the bunch.

"It's a weapon the Demon Clan created during the War of the Ancient." Y/n explained to her, gesturing towards the large being, "It must've woken up around the same time the Ten Commandments were brought back."

"The Ten what?"

"It's a long story." Y/n told shortly, "I'll explain later."

"It's like having the same nightmare all over again. I haven't sensed a force this powerful since Hendrickson turned into that monster!" Slader exclaimed, feeling a slight shiver going down his back.

"Hawk, Power Level please?" Y/n called out to the pig who stood a little further to the right of her.

Hawk narrowed his eyes a tiny bit only for them to widen once he had counted the numbers, "Meliodas' Power Level is 3,370. Merlin's is 4,710. And that monster... That monster is at 5,500!" Hawk simply scoffed, "But fear not, Y/n is here to protect us!"

"Huh?" Y/n lifted an eyebrow at the pig that looked up at her, his ears flaring up as he yelled the numbers out loud. "Magic, 2,000. Spirit, 3,060. Strength, 1,940. A total Power Level of 7,000!"

Y/n averted her eyes, scratching her cheek awkwardly. She gave a nervous giggle, "Yeah... I'm... I'm not that big of a fan of using Magic, y'know?"

"You've got to be kiddin' meee!" Hawk's eyes flared all white, certain he was gonna die when the mountain-looking monster turned its upper body towards them, roaring loudly.

"It must be reacting to our Power Levels." Merlin nodded to herself, shielding herself from the wind the best she could with her arm.

The Great Beast Albion swung its arm at them, Hawk's Momma flew right beneath it, barely making it without being hit. Its fist did make contact with the purple barrier that appeared around Camelot, revealing itself once it had been used.

"This is Merlin's work!" The young king exclaimed from the ground, his eyes lighting up with happiness.

"Seems throwing down a magic-blocking wall in advance was the right call." Merlin's lips pulled upwards.

"Wow! Protecting the whole city with a barrier? Look at my Big Sister go!" Slader cheered from under his mask.

"That said, covering such a wide range does weaken its effect. It may last two more strikes." With those words being spoken, the group circled around the large Demon, watching as it broke the barrier with two hits as Merlin had predicted, "And now the barrier is gone."

"Alright!" Arthur pointed his sword up towards the Great Beast Albion, "Aerial magic, barrage! We must protect Camelot at any cost!" The king shouted, his eyes fully focused on the Demon as its stomach expanded and it sucked more air in. It opened its mouth, firing a blast at them. With the power of several Holy Knight countering it, they nullified it.

"Well done, men!" Arthur shouted to his men, encouraging them the best he could.

"But we can't withstand another, Sir!" A Holy Knight informed him. In the meantime, Y/n's eyes lighted up with a glint. She felt her stomach rumble a little bit. The excitement started to spark inside of her when she saw the Albion go to ready another blast.

Meliodas snapped his head to the Mage, the Boar Sin of Gluttony, "Merlin! Send me down!"

"No! Me!" With a small smile on her face, Merlin pointed her hand towards Meliodas and Y/n, snapping her fingers, the two disappeared.

"EVERYONE RETREAT!!"

Meliodas held onto the back of Y/n's blue tunic, blade ready in hand just in case, "Hold on tight!" Y/n laughed, feeling the heat of the blast coming closer.

From the ground, they watched confused as the large ball of fire slowly yet quickly disappeared into nothing.

"Wh-What happened? A miracle?" A Holy Knight questioned shortly before a burp sounded from his left. Y/n's eyes quickly went wide and she hurried to cover her mouth, "Sorry, sorry. Th-That was me."

"Lady Y/n!" Arthur smiled at the girl, which attention he had grabbed within seconds, "Hey there Lover Boy!" She grinned, rubbing the back of her head.

Meliodas popped out from behind her, narrowing his green eyes suspiciously at the King of Camelot, "Sir Meliodas!"

"Perfect timing as always, Merlin!" Meliodas shouted up to the Mage, giving her a hand signal.

Meanwhile, Arthur pulled Y/n into a hug, closing his wonderful, violet eyes, "I missed you, you know."

Y/n giggled, "And I missed you. But hey," She pulled away, looking up at the Great Beast Albion, "Let's get this done with and catch up afterward, 'kay?"

"Right!" Arthur agreed, giving her a sharp nod.

"NOW!" Meliodas shouted once the Demon had attempted to hit Hawk's Momma. Its palm now on the ground. He leaped down on it, followed by Y/n, "An Albion's weakest spot is its core inside its chest! We've got to run up and smash it!" The blond shouted as the two advanced higher up.

"Now follow Sir Meliodas, men!" Arthur shouted out his order before leaping into the Albion's hand himself, followed by his loyal comrades and Holy Knights.

At the feeling of something climbing on it, the Great Beast Albion reacted. Its red eyes shifted down to the bugs on its arm and it went to smash them. Y/n slid to a stop when she saw Arthur caught in between its large, fat fingers, "Arthur!"

"I've got him!" Meliodas shouted, diving down from his spot higher up on the Albion's arm. He swung his blade three times, cutting the beast's hand till it released the young king, who fell down into Meliodas upon it. Meliodas dug his blade into the side of the Albion to slow their fall until the group of Holy Knight behind them caught them.

"You saved my life!" Arthur's eyes shifted down to the broken sword in the blond's hand, "Sir Meliodas, your sword! Please forgive me! This is all my fault. If I'd just-"

"It's no big deal, Arthur." Meliodas cut the King off, shaking his head, "It was pretty banged up anyway."

"Merlin!" Y/n shouted up, earning the woman's attention. She smirked once she made eye contact l, "I think it's about time you return it, don't you think?!"

"Captain!" Merlin called out to the blond, who leaped back up the arm to Y/n, "Putting aside whether I should return that to you, let me give you this one for now!" Merlin's snap echoed through the air. Shining in the sun, a blade came spinning towards Meliodas, landing firmly in his hand, "Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne!"

Meliodas held the familiar blade up, grinning, "You sold it to a pawnbroker in Camelot ten years ago, I bought it back!" In Merlin's hand, Meliodas' broken blade landed, "And I'm charging serious interest!"

Meliodas stretched the blade out in front of him, letting his unoccupied hand slide along its back, "Sacred Treasure, release!" He turned his head to be met with Y/n, who had a proud smile on her face, "What?" He asked with a smile.

She shook her head, "Nothing, it's just..." She glanced down at her feet before looking back at him, "Good to see things returning to the way they were."

Meliodas snorted, leaping into the air when the Albion moved to hit them. With the swing of Lostvayne, he cut its arm into pieces. Y/n leaped up, kicking three of the pieces back into the Albion's body, causing it to crack a few places.

"They're amazing..."

Y/n grabbed Meliodas' arm, shortly placing her feet on one of the falling pieces before throwing Meliodas higher into the air. She leaped back towards the Kingdom wall while thirsting the piece into the Albion's face. It soon started to reform its body, creating five canon-like horns ready to blast the kingdom away.

"Look at that! Huge horns are growing out of it!"

"Oh, well! It must've reformed its strategy." Merlin smiled.

"No way! Is it gonna fire all five at once?!" Arthur asked, unsteady on his feet despite being on the ground.

"Don't worry," Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder, "He's got this down."

"This is bad! Even with his Full Counter that's too many to handle all by himself!" Diane shouted, worried for her friend's safety.

In a flash, Meliodas' body was duplicated into five, all of them ready to counter the attack.

The Albion fired its powered-up attack, "NOW! FULL COUNTER!!" All five Meliodas shouted at the same time, countering all five fireballs and redirecting them back to its caster. He soon landed on the ground, the Albion's upper body blown away completely, turned into nothing but ashes.

"Huh. What do you know? I guess I managed to blast away the core too." Meliodas grinned up at the beast, or what remained of it.

"Oh, you think?" Meliodas' hair was ruffled into an even bigger mess than it already was by none other than Y/n herself.

"Sir Meliodas!" Arthur ran up to them, excitement filling his entire body, "What was that attack you used?"

"Oh, well, uh..."

~No one's P.O.V~

At the Fairy King's Forest, Ban could hear the forest move and grow above him as he filled the ground with his blood. Once the wound in his arm had healed up, he dropped his arm to his side.

His eyes fell on the sword thrust into the ground in front of Elaine, blue streams of magic ran from the crystal in the middle of it. It was the magic that had held the barrier up, the magic that had protected the forest.

Ban shrugged his jacket back on, closing it up at the front. He turned to Yakul, who walked up beside him. Ban narrowed his eyes a bit at the Elk as he went to grab Y/n's coat, which was draped over his back, and pulled it off.

With the coat, he grabbed the hilt of the sword and pulled. He struggled a bit but lifted it out of the ground nonetheless and without touching it. The streams of magic that had flown out of the core of the sword faded and he knew full well what that meant. The barrier had vanished.

He kneeled down, wrapping the sword within Y/n's coat, securing it. He looked up at Elaine.

"Sir Ban! Thanks to your endless devotion, this forest is closer than ever to being completely restored." Gerheade smiled lightly from behind Ban.

"There's no need to thank me for this." Ban replied, not taking his eyes off of Elaine, "I'm doing it for Elaine, that's all." He stood up with the blade in his hand, "You served here since the time of the previous king, right? If you were to be the ruler of this place, wouldn't that make the other Fairies happy?"

"It's much different than being a Human king." Gerheade shook her head, starting to explain, "The Fairy King isn't chosen by others, nor is he able to name himself. Instead, he is chosen by the Sacred Tree."

"I guess I'm not qualified for it either." Ban said, attaching the sword to Yakul's saddle.

"That goes without saying, lowly Human. Clearly Harlequin is the one who should be leading us." Gerheade spat at Ban, who had yet to face her, "After all, you're nothing more than nutrients for this forest."

"Hm."

__________________________________________

The current list of who (Y/n) ends up with:

- Zeldris

- Merlin

- Gowther

- The Ten Commandments

- Diane

- King

- Zeldris x Reader x Meliodas

- Meliodas

- Elizabeth

- Ban

- Arthur

- Gloxinia

- Zeldris, Merlin, King, Gowther, Meliodas, Diane, Arthur, Ten Commandments, Elizabeth x Reader

- Ban x Reader x Elaine

- Estarossa

- Elaine

- Gilthunder

- Zeldris, Meliodas x Reader x Ten Commandments

- Derieri

- Derieri x Reader x Monspeet

- Ten Commandments x Reader x Elizabeth

Lemme know if you want some new possible endings! I'm probably not going to do them all, so if there's one you want higher on the list, throw in your vote!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Bayyy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.6K 71
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
54.1K 743 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
122K 2.8K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
284K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...