AMOUR || J.JK Γ— Reader βœ”

By jikookie17

"You do something to me I can't explain." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature an... More

Γ— Whispers Γ—
chapter 1 | Meeting
chapter 2 | Self-centered
chapter 3 | Softness
chapter 4 | Mature
chapter 5 | Louder
chapter 6 | Before you
chapter 7 | Through the night
chapter 8 | Caring
chapter 9 | Your touch
chapter 10 | Angel
chapter 11 | Close to you
chapter 12 | Delicate
chapter 13 | Hot skin
chapter 14 | Selfish
chapter 15 | Look after me
chapter 16 | Provocative
chapter 17 | Against your body
chapter 18 | Slow and steady
chapter 19 | Morning after
chapter 20 | Yours
chapter 21 | Experience
chapter 22 | Draw me in
chapter 23 | Near you
chapter 24 | Only you
chapter 25 | Closed eyes
chapter 26 | Softly
chapter 27 | Physical contact
chapter 28 | Deep down
chapter 29 | You and I
chapter 30 | Without you
chapter 31 | Between us
chapter 32 | Night talk
chapter 33 | Papa
chapter 34 | Your stare on me
chapter 36 | Filthy thoughts
chapter 37 | Playful
chapter 38 | Self-control
chapter 39 | Feel me
chapter 40 | I know you want it
chapter 41 | Provoking
chapter 42 | Mommy
chapter 43 | Give it to me
chapter 44 | Some more
chapter 45 | Heartbeat
chapter 46 | Together
chapter 47 | For you
chapter 48 | Us

chapter 35 | Red fruit

32.6K 1.4K 2K
By jikookie17

I follow her towards the front door, and she enters the house, making me do so as I cannot help but be curious about the inside. Once we are in, she turns the lights on and lets the house come within sight. That is indeed not very big, but it is still beautiful.

We both take our shoes and jackets off, and I let her lead me.

"So, here you have the bathroom," she points at the door on the left, then lifts her hand up to the right. "Here is the kitchen. Then the table to eat, the small desk for me to work," she walks forth after describing what is on our right. "Here is the living room, and then," she turns around to look up at the upper floor, and I see the mezzanine with her bed and a TV. "That's the bedroom, and you have a bathroom there as well. That's it."

"Well, that is cozy and pretty. I love it," I give my honest opinion, loving this place, despite the lack of room. This is more than enough for a single person. "Really? Thank you," she grins and puts her bag down on the sofa. "You can come whenever you want as well. I mean, you and the boys, with Bubble too will be a little too much, but yeah," she chuckles, and I comb my hair back. "I'll definitely come here when I'm free."

"Good," she walks back to the kitchen, so I follow her, not knowing where to go. "Would you want a drink?" she fills a glass with water, and I kindly decline. "No thanks, I don't want to have to pee on the way."

"True," she giggles but takes a sip. I smile and glance down at her dress, this one I told her was my favorite this morning, but I take my eyes off of her to not be a creep. I check the place out, hoping to get to see it again for other occasions. "What are you going to do tomorrow?" I ask, wondering what her decision is.

"I don't know," she leans back on the counter and looks up at me. "What do you think I should do?"

"Leave this job," I tell her with no hesitation, knowing what is the right thing to do. "And you decide what you do afterwards. Whether I give you a small job, or I give you money, and we both look for a new job together."

"What would be the small job?" she steps away and goes up to the sofa, turning the lights off to turn one lamp on and make it dim. "Taking care of Hyejoon instead of your cousin, but you won’t have to do it every day because Hajoon has started a training course, and he only goes there four times a week, and his schedule is different depending on the day," I sit down next to her. "Or you just take care of my baby kitten when I'm not home. Or..." I smile, already feeling bad for the sentence that just popped in my head. "You can give me some cooking lessons since you're better than me," I do not forget about the defeat of earlier after my own kids preferred her food.

She giggles in the cutest way ever. "Honestly, I can do them all if you want."

"Really? Like, I'm totally ready right now," I make sure she does not joke, and she nods to me to assert her statement. "Yes. It will just take me a few days to get everything in order, but I'd be happy to do this if you truly don't mind it."

"I wouldn't give you so many options if I didn't want you at my house, you know," I make it evident, and her expression answers for her. "Then, what do I have to sign? When do I start?"

"You can start whenever you're ready," I let her choose what is the best, not bothering her or pressuring her. "Could Hyuk still work like he does every day though? Or this won't be possible?"

"Uhm, well," I rub my hands together, not certain that I will be able to pay them both in this situation. "I earn a lot of money with my job, but paying you both for the same job will be a little difficult."

"Oh, it's fine. I will talk about it with him and see if he is okay with not having this job anymore. If he ever needs it, I will...I will find another one..." she has trouble with this situation when I thought I would just have her instead of him since he is young and can still live at his parents' house. "But if I was not working for you and that you were just paying me, would you have kept him?"

"Yes, but I would have paid you less money," I tell her about this plan. I know I have enough to pay them both since I used to pay her almost twice more than I pay her cousin now. "Okay..." she nods, slowly, obviously having something on her mind. "I'll see with him."

"All right," I understand. "I'll call you once I know more," she says, and I agree to this. "Sure. I'll wait," I intertwine my fingers together, resting my elbows on my thighs. She does not say anything but drinks, so I lick my lips but clear my throat, feeling like I should not stay here for too long.

"Anyway..." I pass my hand over the other, and I hold it. My eyes meet hers. "I should probably go now."

"Okay, you have to sleep, you're a busy man," she smiles, and I stand up. "I'm less busy than before, so this is not as bad as it used to be," I run my fingers through my hair, and I walk back to the door with her. "Oh, that's good then."

"Yeah," I do not show my pessimistic side but just deal with what I have. I put my shoes on first, even if I took them off a few minutes ago. I turn towards her once it is done, and I grab my jacket to wear it. "You'll call me soon, right?" I slowly put an end, and she confirms. "Yes, I will. Probably tomorrow."

"Okay," I breathe out and put my hand on the handle of the door, hesitating if I should go forth for a hug or just stay where I am and say goodbye. "So...see you soon, sleep tight, have sweet dreams," my lips curve up, her eyes staring into mine as her soft features are hitting my feelings. "Sleep tight too, and have sweet dreams."

"I hope I will," I nod but see in her body language that she does not want to make a move, so I open the door and head out. However, she stops me with a back hug, and my heart just bangs into my chest. I bite my lips and smile, but she tightens her embrace around my body, and I put my hand over both of hers.

"It was good to see you after all this time..." she blurts you. "I missed you so much..." the intonation of her voice expresses all her emotions, and I recognize the pain through it. "I missed you too," I rub my thumb over her skin, but I turn around to return the hug and take her in my arms, and she glides her arms under my jacket and wraps them around my waist, getting me by my weaknesses. We both hold each other tightly, but I hold back from giving her a kiss.

I slide my hand down her back and press her body against mine, and I do not let go, feeling my heart race and beat hard. "I was so nervous this morning," I laugh, quietly. "But I had an amazing day."

"I had too," she speaks in my chest, and I smile but pass my fingers through her hair. I comb them, and her hands grip my shirt. "How am I going to go home now?" I smile, pretending to not mean it when I just want to keep her in my arms and tell her all the things I have been keeping to myself this whole time. "I’m sorry-" my arms do not let her step back. "Don’t," I torture myself, not separating us. This physical contact feels special, this is the only one I have been craving, and I do not want it to be so short.

I inch my face closer to hers, my cheek in contact with her temple, I squeeze her sides with my hands but press a kiss on her head. "Call me if you need, okay?" I speak in her ear, but she does not respond, so I run one hand up her back and raise her chin up to look at each other. "I will," she nibbles on her lips, and the glisten in her eyes causes a knot in my throat. I smile at her, seeing her fight against the tears she must have held since this morning, I stroke her cheek with my thumb and reassure her. "We’ll see each other tomorrow. I’ll pass by your house."

"No need to. Hajoon and Hyejoon will wait for you," she thinks about them first, but I shake my head. "They see me every day. It’s fine if I stay a few minutes here. Don’t worry," I tell her, and she glances down at my lips for not even a second. "Okay…"

"Take care. I’ll text you once I’m home," I let my hands land on her waist, and she nods, not speaking that much anymore as if she was afraid that her voice might crack under the emotions. I do it for her and pull her in to kiss her forehead, and my thumbs skim her waist before I retreat. I open the door that closed by itself. "Be careful on the road," she stays behind me, and I give her one last smile. "I will, take care of yourself," I look into her eyes, and I move back to close the door.

I did not live this type of moment in a while. I clear my throat to get rid of the painful knot, and I get inside my car. I sit down but do not turn the ignition on yet, thinking about her and the pain she still feels because of me. I do not even want to imagine what I caused to her heart, I would rather not face it.

I bite my lips at the feeling of some tears growing in my eyes, and I put the keys in, but the radio plays some song in the car, and of course, this cannot be an entertaining one that will help me to not cry, no, it is sad enough to kick me in the chest and remind me of how weak I am.

•••

00:25 am.

I get out of my bathroom after taking a quick shower, and I grab the pair of sweatpants I left on my bed to put it on, and I sit down on the mattress to check if y/n has answered me since I sent her a text.

She did.

< ok, have a good night. Don’t be tired for tomorrow ]

She is such a sweetheart, she has not changed a bit.

[ Are you sure you don’t want a call before sleeping? >

< no, I’m fine. I got a hug and kiss from you. This was better ]

[ I agree^^ Have a good night then, sleep tight, sweetheart >

< sleep tight too😊 ]

I smile and put my phone on my bedside table. I lie down and cover my body, feeling emotionally drained. I pass my hands over my face and heave a sigh to let the pressure go out, and I close my eyes to try to go to sleep.

— Next day —

Monday, March 7th, 2022.

9 pm.

I come back home after a long day, and I pass by the fridge to get the strawberries and whipped cream I let there for myself, and I make my way to the sofa, feeling tired and in need of treats. I should stop working out after work, this is a bad idea, but I just cannot help it.

I yawn in the deepest manner, and I stretch on the cushions, loving how comfy it is. I grab my phone after leaving it here, and while eating the strawberries, I take a look at my schedule for the week, hoping for the appointments to not change again and cause some lateness.

At the sound of someone near me, I raise my eyes up, but my entire body feels weird. Unknown sensations running through my veins, my phone leaves my hand without me understanding why, and y/n appears on the other sofa as I am still eating.

Each time I close my eyes, I see myself on my bed, and at the same time, I see this scene as if it was literally happening. I know this is a dream, this is obvious, but it feels so real.

I keep my eyes fixed on her, but she smiles at me, softly, and I look her up and down, seeing her in the sexy nightdress she showed me in a picture only yesterday. "What are you doing?" I grin, wondering why she is giving me that look that I have never received from her. "I don’t know..." she bites her lips but goes forth, holding the front of the sofa and leaning forward without ever breaking eye contact.

I lick my fingers and bend over to rest my arms on my lap. "Don't look at me like that," I hold back from peeking down at her cleavage, but she stands up and comes closer. I follow her every move, but she stops right in front of me and goes down on her knees.

She stares into my eyes, my body loving the effect her eyes and behavior cause to it. I get a strawberry but cover it with whipped cream, and I eat it right before her. "Do you want that?" I speak in a low voice, not wanting any of my sons to catch us, but she leans in and takes my middle finger in her mouth, and the softness inside wet my skin.

This is turning me on so much.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT UNTIL THE END.

She gazes up at me but sucks on my finger to lick the sweetness off, before retreating. She has never been this sexual with me, but no matter what my mind tells me, I spread some cream over my finger again, putting way more than before on purpose, and I drift it to her mouth.

I lick my lips at the sight of her asking for it, and I slide my finger in her mouth, but some of it drips on her chest. I do not even stop, I push it back and forth inside and arouse myself, feeling the pleasure this gives me, I rub the tip of my finger over her tongue, and I slip it out. "Come here," I cup her chin to move her up, but she holds my wrist, and she wipes the cream that landed on her breasts to not let me have it when I wanted to lick it off.

"Feed me..." she tucks her hands between her thighs, and she tempts me, not being straightforward. I keep my eyes fixed on her bedroom ones, and I lean back to undo my belt, and she smiles as if she was eager about it and getting what she has been waiting for. The metallic sound of it echoes through the room, and I unbutton, then unzip my pants.

"Is that what you want?" I lower my voice, and she inches closer. "Yes, please. Mister Jeon," hearing her makes me want even more, and since I know I am dreaming, since I am conscious of it, I take this opportunity to do whatever I want with her. This feels too good for me to stop.

"Come and get it then," I smile, and she does it, not giving up. She eagerly leans towards me and touches my erection, this one that she caused to my body. I watch her excite me by rubbing me over my pants, and for some reason, I feel alone with her in the house as if something was telling me that no one else is here but only us.

I nibble on my bottom lip while reveling in this moment full of sexual excitement, and she takes my cock out of my underwear before opening my shirt to have access to my tattooed skin. In just the blink of an eye, I am shirtless, my entire body feeling weak and light, the pleasure heightens without the need of more touches, and she gradually makes the heat raise, getting my breathing to turn heavy.

I stay quiet, but she rests a part of her body on my lap and crotch. My eyelids getting hard to lift, she spreads some whipped cream all over my chest, and she loses her clothes but rubs all the greasy product over my cock. I cannot understand what is happening, but I do not care, I love this so much. I have not felt this much pleasure in so long.

"Shit...Baby..." my lips part once she goes forth to lick the cream off my chest and get my cock to be squeezed against her breasts. She is making a mess, but this is so sexy and enticing. Dammit.

I never take my eyes off her but look at everything, feeling her warm tongue and soft lips remove all the cream from my skin with hunger. I thrust my hips to rub it between her breasts, and she gazes up at me, but this look she gives me, those eyes, this face, they make me lose my senses, and I cup her throat but bend over to kiss her.

"Are you loving this, Mister Jeon?" she smiles through the kiss, and I answer with a breathy 'yeah' in her mouth to never put an end. I slide my tongue inside, her sweet taste making me crave her even more, and she puts her hand around my cock to move it up and down at a faster pace. This teasing action of her drives me insane, and I skim my hand down her throat to glide it down to her breasts, and I cup one, then I kiss my way down to her neck.

"You're so good at this..." she moans and speeds up the pace of her hand, tightening her hold on my member and focusing on the tip. "You like when I touch you like that?" I press my lips on her soft-scented skin that I cannot get enough of, moving up to her ear as her body language seems to express some pleasure too. "I love it..."

I smile against her ear but turn my head, and I look into her eyes but run my fingers down her stomach, and she bites her lips, our faces touching as we are both lusting for one another. She plays with me by touching my bottom lip with her tongue, and she finds one of my weaknesses, she nibbles on it and pulls away, making my heart pound into my chest.

I smirk at her, feeling her hands rub my inner thighs as we are both deeply staring into each other's eyes. I cannot glance away, I really want her right now, I want to do her, terribly roughly. I bite my lips once she passes her thumb over the sensitive tip of my cock, and she smiles at me, our noses never letting any gap between our skins. I kiss her lips, uncontrollably, and I put my hands on her waist to pull her closer and spread my legs, but she goes back to pleasuring me.

"I want your cum..." she whispers against my lips, her eyes closed, I stare at her and listen to those arousing words while touching her like I have never been allowed to. "I want to feel you inside of me...Mister Jeon...making me beg you to stop because of how way too hard you're pounding me...and making me feel too vulnerable and weak..." she uses the perfect words to make me awfully horny, twisting her hand around my cock but getting my eyes to close out of extreme pleasure.

"You really want my cum?" I squeeze her hips with my grip I cannot soften on her curves, and she hums in the sexiest manner. "Please..." she uses a tone of voice that sounds like a whine, and I peck her neck but move back. "Make me."

She listens to get what she wants, and she works her small hand on my member, going faster, tightening her hold. She does not stop but intensifies every sensation by licking the tip, and she wraps her lips around it, but the buildup has been so strong and full of tease that I am already close to it. Her tongue swirls around the head, a gasp taking my breath away, I groan but grab her hair. "Faster, baby," I push her head down to slide my cock further in her mouth, and I control the pace, thrusting my hips at the same time and literally doing what I want with her.

"Ugh..." a feeble moan runs out of me. "There..." I do not control my actions and lift my other arm up to have it behind my head, and I close my eyes without wanting to, hearing all the wet and throaty noises that are way louder than if it was real life. This is so sexual and hot, I want this to never end. "Imma' cum, baby," I struggle to breathe, panting and letting all the pleasure out as her mouth and throat are taking me deep.

"Fuck...!" my whole body trembles, the feebleness of my muscles worsening the more this is going. I have never felt this good in my life, I feel high, this is like the most intense orgasm ever.

I beg her to not stop, gasping for air and feeling on cloud nine, I bring both of my arms up to my head, and I lean it back to enjoy every second of what she is giving me while moaning unceasingly when I am not used to hearing my voice so much.

This is not a dream anymore, this is a trance.

I do not say anything at all, voiceless from all the pleasure that my body is receiving and processing. My breathing hitches, and all my muscles tense up, I feel myself climaxing in one of the most powerful ways, getting the best blowjob ever, I cum heavily and moan her name before growling and thrusting, not believing that what is happening is not real.

Some shaky and husky sounds going out of my mouth, echoing through this hot room, I drop my trembling hands to the cushions, and I grip it but open my sleepy eyes to look down at my girl while breathing heavily.

Her hands and mouth have not left my cock that is still erect, but some cum is all over her face. "Y/n..." I breathe out, and she looks up at me. She pulls away and gets my cock out of her mouth, but some of the thick liquid sticks between her lips and my skin. I smile but lean towards her, and I wipe that to make her lick it off my fingers, then I lift her up and lie down on the sofa with her.

She cleans the cum off of her face with her hands as if she did not want to miss any of the taste, but I spread her legs and get in-between to finally penetrate her.

"Hey!" someone wakes me up in a startle, and I open my eyes but breathe hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 51
"Eye contact is way more intimate than words will ever be." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature and triggering content*|...
2M 82.2K 63
❝stop biting your lip like that.❞ ❝make me.❞ ❝i didn't know you were this desperate for a punishment, haru,❞ he says, pinning me against the wall. ...
1.1M 48.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
397K 12.7K 14
❝Are you fucking kidding me? What am I to you?❞ γ€Œbook 2 of the bts series」 γ€Œcompleted 12/22/15」