'𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁đĢđĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒īŋŊ...

By -N3KOMA

âĻ(DISCONTINUED) ➜ 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊īŋŊ... More

: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐩đĢ𝐨đĨ𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
â€ĸ [ VIP author note ] â€ĸ
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐨𝐧𝐞
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐨
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐭𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐞
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐟𝐨𝐮đĢ
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐟đĸđ¯đž
: ̀Ė—âž› đŦđĸ𝐱
: ̀Ė—âž› đŦđžđ¯đžđ§
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐞đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐞 īŋŧ
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐭𝐞𝐧 īŋŧ
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐞đĨđžđ¯đžđ§ īŋŧ
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞đĨđ¯đž
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐟𝐨𝐮đĢ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
: ̀Ė—âž› 𝐟đĸ𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
: ̀Ė—âž› đŦđĸ𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐞đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮đĢ
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟đĸđ¯đž
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-đŦđĸ𝐱
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-đŦđžđ¯đžđ§
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮đĢ
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐟đĸđ¯đž
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-đŦđĸ𝐱
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-đŦđžđ¯đžđ§
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐞đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐭𝐡đĸđĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐞
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮đĢ
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐟đĸđ¯đž
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-đŦđĸ𝐱
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-đŦđžđ¯đžđ§
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐞đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭
: Ė—Ė€âž› 𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐲-𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐞
↠ [ 𝐒Ė˛đŠĖ˛đžĖ˛đœĖ˛đĸĖ˛đšĖ˛đĨĖ˛ 𝐂Ė˛đĄĖ˛đšĖ˛đŠĖ˛đ­Ė˛đžĖ˛đĢĖ˛ ]
the end..

: ̀Ė—âž› đŦđžđ¯đžđ§đ­đžđžđ§

4.5K 218 90
By -N3KOMA

'Why Is It Always The Kind Ones?'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Yes, it was hard watching the soldiers die as she lacerated the nape of the titans. However, they didn't die in vain. They weren't useless. They allowed their lives to be taken for humanity's sake. They helped humanity until the end of their own lives. They fought until the end; which in-return was successful.

Eren had sealed the hole with the boulder he carried, making the weight on everyone's shoulder lift off. A sigh escaped [Y/N]'s lips as she embraced the reddish brunette.

"I'm so glad you're fine." She spoke, burying her face into her best friend's neck. Sasha chuckled, patting the female's shoulder. "You didn't have to worry about me, [Y/N]."

She pulled away from the hug, placing her hands on top of the [H/C] haired's shoulders. "Worry about you, you passed out due to blood loss and then returned back to battle like nothing happened!"

[Y/N] smiled, placing her hand on top of Sasha's. "I was just worried." She replied. "You're always worried about me, take care of yourself too, okay?" The latter nodded, "Okay."

Sasha flashed her a warm smile. "I never thought I would see this sight soon.." She mumbled, looking down at her foot then at her surroundings. [Y/N]'s smile twisted into a sad one, averting her gaze from the reddish brunette and towards the corpses of the soldiers.

"Yeah.." She mumbled, the sorrow inside her only grew as gazed at them silently. Unaware of her actions, she made her way towards one familiar body, wanting to confirm who she thought it was.

A shaky sigh left her lips, "Koushi.." She mumbled, gazing at the gray haired male whose body laid lifelessly on the ground. Eyes shot wide, his gray hair was disheveled, blood trickling down his mouth, eyes, everywhere. He was also missing his lower body.

"Koushi-san.." A voice snatched her out of her thought. She turned to the source, eyes widening at the sight of the black haired male. "Tobio.." She mumbled, earning a tremulous sigh from the latter.

He shook his head, "I should've seen this coming, if only we stayed at the village.." His hands clenched into fists as he spoke furiously. "Tobio." [Y/N] called again, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Koushi died as a savior in people's eyes, he died as a savior in my eyes." [Y/N] placed her hand on her chest, a sad smile climbed up her lips again. "He helped lots of people alongside with you."

"That's how he is, he wanted to help as much people as he can, and in the end.." Tobio paused as tears pricked his eyes, "He left this world brutally." He closed his eyes, allowing the tears to slide down his face.

[Y/N] rubbed his back for comfort as he cried quietly. "But," He started. "I won't give up, I'll continue to help lots of people since that's what he wanted." Tobio heaved a heavy sigh, wiping his tears.

"Thank you for saying that, [Y/N]-san.." Tobio flashed her a small smile of gratitude. "He is a hero in people's eyes.." She nodded at his words, patting his shoulder one last time.

"Jean."
"Marco.." The latter mumbled, holding a horrific gaze at the sight of Marco's corpse. [Y/N] stood behind him, tying the handkerchief around her face to cover nose from the revolting aroma.

Both of them were speechless, "How did.." Jean wasn't able to continue his statement. [Y/N] recalled the last time she spotted the male, he fought alongside with them to defeat the titans before vanishing out of their sights.

However, [Y/N] didn't really pay attention to where he went, no one did due to the large number of titans they had take out to execute the plan. "Was anyone with him..?" She asked.

Before anyone could answer, a female combat medic approached the two. "Do you know his name?" She queried, holding a clipboard in her hands. "We are still collecting corpses to avoid possible epidemic that might outbreak in the future, knowing names of the deceased soldiers would be really helpful." She stated.

[Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs averted from the sight in front of her and towards the combat medic,"Marco Bodt." She answered. The medic hummed, scribbling down his name on her clipboard. "He was a part of the one-hundred and forth cadet corps." She added.

Jean stood quietly, in a state of disbelief that the deceased body in front of him was his friend. "It is important to know the names of the fallen soldiers. If it is okay, I would like you to accompany me to look for the other soldier's names."

[Y/N] parted her lips, hesitantly agreeing. "Ye-Yes ma'am." She nodded. The medic smiled sadly, signaling the girl to follow her. A sigh left her lips as walked behind the female medic. Much to her surprise, Jean followed as well.

A small smile that held sadness and pain climbed up her lips that was hidden behind the handkerchief she wore around her nose. "Come on." She patted his arm comfortingly, "If you need anything, I'm here." She nodded at him.

Jean's eyes widened before he turned his head to the other side, nodding sheepishly. "Do you know this person?" The medic pointed at the deceased human, "Yes ma'am, her name is.."

It was painful, but they all saw it coming.

"Is that why?"

"Yeah, apparently the titans don't have a digestive system. So their corpse are thrown up." [Y/N]'s face twisted into a grimace. "Explains why."

A minute prior to Sasha's answer, [Y/N] inquired loudly about how the corpses of the soldiers remained after being devoured by the titan, which resulted to Sasha answering that titans lack a digestive system.

"I asked myself the same question, one of the soldiers answered." [Y/N] hummed at Sasha's words with a nod. Silence took over the two, "Koushi and Marco are gone.." [Y/N] mumbled, hugging her knees.

The reddish brunette glanced at her best friend who emitted a sad aura, "I heard.." She replied in a low tone. [Y/N] felt tears pinch her eyes, causing her to rub them.

Sasha noticed her actions. Scooting closer to the female, she placed her arm around her shoulder, pulling her into a side hug. [Y/N] couldn't help but hug the female back. She wrapped her arms around her torso, laying her head against her shoulder.

She allowed the tears to escape her eyelids, knowing Sasha was beside her for comfort. "I hate it when you cry.." Sasha's voice cracked slightly. [Y/N] let out a small giggle.

"I'm sorry.."

"I-It's fine, I'm just.. I'm just glad you're alive."

(Ouch..)
(I'm back and chose angst- 😅)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)
(Plus, check out the new story I published 'Young Soldier')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 983 22
𝐨𝐨𝐨. ┆āŧ‰ ˖˚ ∘ ♯ 𝓐𝐎𝐓 𝓟𝐑𝐄𝐅. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
362K 10.6K 47
𝘞đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ēđ˜¯ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ đ˜Žđ˜°đ˜¯đ˜´đ˜ĩđ˜ŗ𝘰đ˜ļ𝘴 đ˜ĩđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜Ļ𝘴, đ˜ĸ 𝘨đ˜Ēđ˜ŗ𝘭 𝘭đ˜ĸđ˜ē 𝘧𝘭đ˜ĸđ˜ĩ đ˜°đ˜¯ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜Ļđ˜¯ 𝘨đ˜ŗđ˜ĸ𝘴𝘴. 𝘞đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ𝘩 đ˜ŗđ˜Ēđ˜Ŗ𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
54.9K 1.5K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
55.5K 1.2K 49
As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you meet a girl which will change your life...