My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

By jenniertyuiop

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... More

1. Rebirth
2. Proposal
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
5. Suspected ex-wife
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
36. Coaxing Wife
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
60. Growing Up
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

70. No Need to Understand Sadness

7.9K 337 11
By jenniertyuiop

Autistic patients are only willing to listen to what they want to hear or what they care about. If it's something they don't care about, then even if you repeat it countless times in front of them, they can automatically block it. But if it's something they care about, even if you just inadvertently say a word in front of them, they will always remember it, even grumble.

Jisoo's is just a hypothesis, but this hypothesis that every time she goes through Lisa's mind, she will irritably smash things.

No, you have to control yourself.

Some hurriedly opened the drawer on the right-hand side, and Lisa took out the headphones inside and put it on herself, until all the surrounding noises disappeared, and only Jennie's singing remained in the world, and her mood gradually eased.

"What's wrong with Second Young Master?" Outside the office, RM slid his chair to Eun Woo, "I haven't seen Second Young Master wearing headphones for a while."

"I guess it was a fight with the general manager." After all, these two young men just returned from the general manager's office.

"Well ... Big news, Second Young Master gave the general manager a shit." Eun Woo's voice fell, and suddenly someone shouted aloud.

"No, how is it possible." The gossips of excitement rose up.

"It is true that this matter has spread in the company group. I checked it, and the source of the gossip is the first secretary of the general manager's office."

"Is only curious, what did the general manager do to our second young master?"

The discussion in the R & D department was in full swing, and while discussing the matter, they were observing Lisa's look through the glass while secretly rubbing her eyes. With the help of Lisa's inaudibility, the bright gossip came to the parties.

After listening to it for a while, Eun Woo took out his mobile phone and sent a small message to Jennie: 'Second Young Master called the general manager. At this moment, she was in a bad mood.'

The mobile phone number was given to Eun Woo by Jennie, so that in the event that Lisa has something in the company, someone in the R & D department can contact her directly.

When Jennie received the news, she was startled. How could Lisa beat Jisoo? She immediately responded to the message and asked: 'What happened?:

Eun Woo: 'I'm not sure. The general manager must have been beaten anyway. It is said that her eyes were bruised.'

Jennie frowned: 'What about Lisa now? Is she feeling good?'

Eun Woo : 'Second Young Master wears headphones, and her mood is still stable.'

Jennie: 'OK, thank you.'

How could Lisa hit someone? And listening to Eun Woo's narrative, although Lisa's mood fluctuated, she did not develop the disease.

In the case of no illness, take the initiative to hit people, in addition to worrying, Jennie is more curious, what happened, can give a good-tempered Lisa to beat people anxiously.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Lisa appeared on time in front of the studio door. she ran in like a gust of wind and held Jennie on the sofa tightly in her arms.

"What's the matter?" Jennie, who was suddenly hugged, looked up in surprise, only to find that Lisa was holding too hard, and she couldn't move.

"Jennie." Lisa lowered her head and buried her face in Jennie's neck, her voice muffled, as if she had suffered endless grievances.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked again patiently, and couldn't help whispering in her heart. The news she got was clearly that her husband had beaten her brother, how could it look like her husband was wronged.

"Will you divorce me?" Lisa asked, and subconsciously clasped the person in her arms for a few moments, fearing that her wife would suddenly run away.

"Divorce ?!" Where does this start, Jennie's face is confused, "Why should I divorce you?"

"Don't divorce?"

"Do not leave."

"You promise." Lisa was still uneasy.

"I promise, if you are still not assured, we will tear up the marriage certificate when we go back, so we can't do without it." Jennie laughed, and she had to hurry up to show her position, otherwise she would soon be out of breath.

"Well, tear it back when you go back." It turned out that there was still this method. she knew it long ago.

Really want to tear, Jennie was speechless: "What's the matter with you, why suddenly mention divorce?"

"Brother are not good." Lisa now remembers it, but she still feels very annoying. "She has been divorced herself, and she wants me to divorce."

"Not so much." Jennie did not believe, how could Jisoo be such a person.

"Then why did she suddenly let me divorce you?"

Jennie froze for a while, feeling that she was about to solve the case.

"So you hit her?"

"Huh." Lisa paused and looked up and asked, "How do you know, she has sued you?"

How could Jisoo sue me? Jennie was almost teased by Lisa: "It was Eun Woo who told me, he told me that you had killed your brother."

"Well, I'm sorry! I hate her!" Lisa felt angry now.

The cause of the fight is known, but how could Jisoo let Lisa divorce herself for no reason? Jennie thought for a while and asked, "Oppa is not this kind of person, you have misunderstood her, did she still say something?"

"I gave her a gift, and she accepted it." Lisa was a little bit grieved. she wouldn't give her a gift if she knew it. "Then she asked me suddenly, what would happen to me if you left me?"

It turned out to be...

Jennie understood, she pulled Lisa's arm, motioned her to sit beside her, and moved the cup of coffee that was almost spilled in front of Lisa, persuading: "Oppa said if, if it is a kind of Suppose she doesn't really want us to divorce. "

"I don't like this assumption," Lisa frowned. "I hate this assumption."

"I know you hate it, but ..." Looking at Lisa's extreme resistance, Jennie suddenly realized a problem. Now Lisa's expression and understanding of feelings are much better than before. So if she left after a few years, would she really accept this parting as she wished. A little sad, but not too sad?

Obviously, Jisoo was so jealous of this, so she tried to test Lisa after telling her that she might be sick. The response given by Lisa was clearly beyond her expectations, and beyond her own expectations.

"Lisa, I won't divorce you." Jennie straightened up.

"Um." Lisa nodded happily, this kind of guarantee, she won't get bored many times.

"But if I get sick ..."

"Are you sick? Let's go to the hospital." Lisa immediately stood up from the sofa, pulling Jennie to the hospital.

"No, you sit down, I mean if." Jennie reluctantly soothed Lisa.

"Why do you have to say if, I hate if." Lisa hates these assumptions, because every if there is something bad behind it, so is Big Brother and Jennie.

"Because cousin ..." Jennie asked, "cousin suddenly left, my cousin was very sad, and I was also very sad, how about you?"

"I ... I'm not sad." Lisa answered her feelings honestly. "I ... I don't understand the emotion, sorry."

Lisa couldn't understand this sad emotion, but her reason told her that this situation was not right, because it was a very bad thing for someone to leave.

"You don't need to apologize, you are so good." Jennie was relieved when she heard Lisa's answer. Lisa really didn't understand. she didn't know how to feel sad and sad. This is great. It ’s good to never understand.

Lisa understood it, she always let herself grow in the direction that Jennie expected. If Jennie wanted her to understand, then she worked hard to learn, if she didn't want to, she worked hard to maintain. she didn't ask much, as long as Jennie didn't leave her.

It was another weekend, and Ji Hyun, who had not let them dinner for several weeks, suddenly called a day in advance to let Jennie pass the weekend. They dare not neglect, and went to the Kim family early Saturday morning.

"I let you come over for dinner, why are you here so early?" Ji Hyun gave her daughter a white look. "Dad and I have to go to school in a while."

"Not ready for the final exam?" Jennie asked.

"It's so easy to get the papers done, and then you have to arrange for examinations, correct the papers, a lot of things." Ji Hyun said.

"It's okay, you guys are busy, and I'll go to the next room and read a book next time. Wait for the afternoon, we will go shopping, I will cook for you at night, you guys remember to come back and eat."

"This marriage is really more and more virtuous." Ji Hyun laughed. "That line, you cook, then let your Dad wash the dishes."

"I wash the dishes." Lisa quit, how could her father-in-law away her work.

"Good son-in-law, I don't feel bad for you, you're her husband." Min Ho was relieved when he saw Lisa doing this.

Lisa gave a pleasant hum. she didn't know what she did, but the old man was boasting that he understood.

Lisa's response was too funny, making people laugh for a while. Later, the Kim husband and wife went to school to work, and Jennie and Lisa spent a few days at home, then went to the study in the courtyard next door to read, always seeing lunch time, came back and simply cooked bowl of noodles. Waiting for the afternoon, the two went out to buy something, stuffed the kitchen refrigerator.

Because Lisa particularly likes eating at home, Jennie's cooking has improved notably over the past six months. In the afternoon, a dinner was prepared very richly. Four people, six dishes and one soup, the soup was stewed chicken soup for one afternoon.

"Still boiled?" Min Ho strode into the kitchen. "Oh, it's chicken soup. I haven't had it in a long time."

"Then you eat more later," Jennie laughed.

"Okay, I'm going to change clothes." Min Ho laughed and turned back to the bedroom to change clothes. Ji Hyun glanced at the table and found that the food was almost ready, and went back to the house to change clothes.

Jennie and Lisa served the chicken soup together, and when they brought it to the table, the oldest member of the Kim family also changed clothes and walked out.

Four people ate at the table, the food was delicious, and one at the table talked and laughed in a warm and harmonious atmosphere. At the end of the meal, Min Ho and his wife looked at each other, and at the same time put down their chopsticks.

Jennie immediately guessed that her parents had something to say.

"Jennie, your mother and I called you over here today, and there was something I wanted to say to you and Lisa." Min Ho spoke.

"What's wrong dad?." Jennie put down her chopsticks and listened to her ears. Seeing this, Lisa stopped her movements and learned how her wife looked like she was sitting tightly.

"In the recent period, something bad happened, and your cousin ... suddenly disappeared." When talking about Ji Eun, Min Ho couldn't help but sigh again, "This life is so impermanent."

"Dad, you can just say whatever you have," Jennie found out, this teacher just likes to pave the way, and her dad is no exception to a math teacher. In fact, as soon as her dad spoke, she already guessed what the old man wanted to say.

"Let's do it." Ji Hyun knew that her husband was uncomfortable, so she took the initiative and said, "This is your cousin's disease. It is a genetic disease. We learned about it later. People with blood relationships may have the disease in their genes. "

Genetic disease? !

Lisa, who had been listening quietly, stood up for a moment. she looked at her father-in-law and her mother-in-law with horror, and asked with a trembling voice: "What genetic disease?"

When Ji Eun was found to have a genetic disease, Lisa was not in the hospital at that time, and Jennie did not deliberately mention it with Lisa after returning, so Lisa did not know about the genetic disease until now.

"Don't know?" Ji Hyun looked at her daughter in doubt.

"I didn't say it." Jennie shook her head, calming Lisa and sitting down again.

"What genetic disease, Jennie and cousin also have blood relationship, does it also have genetic disease? Does Jennie also have the same disease as cousin?"

For a moment, strong logical thinking reminded Lisa of all possibilities. As a consequence, the more she thinks about it, the more afraid she becomes, and the more afraid she becomes, the more disturbed she becomes. The sense of helplessness that she hadn't had for a long time is constantly expanding in her mind.

"Don't be nervous, listen to me." Ji Hyun knew that Lisa was worried about Jennie, and hurriedly explained, "Jennie is okay. I asked about it during this time. Most women in our family have grown up I have dizziness, I have it, Ji Eun has it too, but Jennie doesn't, so Jennie should be safe. "

Jennie glanced at her mother, blinked, and said nothing.

"What about mother, will mother get sick?" Hearing Jennie was okay, most of the helplessness and anxiety subsided instantly, and the rest were concerns about the mother-in-law.

"That's ... we want to tell you today." Ji Hyun said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.1K 30
Interview... (JK - Father, LM - Mother, L - Son) 1. What is something you carry everywhere with you? JK: A gun. LM: I prefer being indoors, specifi...
181K 4.4K 39
Some news broke out about her and him. When I saw the article my heart shattered. Even though it wasn't confirmed by the people involved I knew that...
30.4K 1.1K 9
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄!, y/n © 𝘍𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘒𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘌𝘐 ❛ 2020 ★︎ BOOK ¹ 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 ❛ random shit, for shits...
142K 3.9K 65
A story that surely will drive you crazy! • Please be aware that some of the characters in the story are purely products of my imagination. • I take...