mine - a rico kruz fanfic

By jpxxnz

Nova. The new girl in town. She was once well know around Vegas, then moved a state over because of her dads... More

Moving Day
New Girl
Unpacking
Facetime
S'mores Night
More Than Friends?
Jealous
A/N
SORRYYYY
Teacher
THANK YOUUU
I Like You
a/n
welp.
clearing things up
:(
a/c AGAIN IM SORRY
😀
hey..

Days Before...

903 11 0
By jpxxnz

I woke up when i felt myself being violently shaken back and forth. I blinked my eyes open and saw Noah trying desperately to wake me up.

"God Ive been trying to wake you up forever. It's already almost 12 get up." My brother stated clearly annoyed.

"Shiittt I slept in that late?"

"Yes get up. The others are already at the skatepark."

"Ok ok just get out."

With that he left. I got up and went to my bathroom. I decided to shower later that night since I didn't have time that morning. I brushed my teeth,did my skin care and other stuff. I then got dressed into some clothes. I put my hair into two little braids slightly at the top of my head while the rest of my hair was down (picture at the top).

clothes minus the purse^

I then put on jewelry such as necklaces rings and bracelets. I quickly walked downstairs to see both my parents and my brother. My parents were both home because it was the weekend so they didn't have to go into work. I didn't realize how much I haven't seen them since we moved here. Makes me kinda sad.

Since I didn't have time to make breakfast I grabbed a bar and ran out the house with my brother.

"Finally." My brother said.

"Oh shut up I took 10 minutes."

"That's 10 minutes too long." I rolled my eyes at his statement and we rode away.

After we finally got to the skatepark we went up to the boys.

"Jeez what took you so long?" AK asked.

"Not my fault. Nova here slept in." I scoffed and said, "You could've woken me up earlier y'know that?"

"Whatever. Not the point. Anyways, let's go." My brother said and skated away.

"What a douche." I said under my breath.

"Probably shouldn't talk about your brother like that."

I look up and see Rico who is the only one left in the group that hasn't skated off yet. I looked at him with an annoyed expression, considering I was still frustrated at my brother.

"I'll talk to him how I want." I immediately regretted my words as I looked back up at him. Surely enough, he was still staring. It made me nervous. It didn't make it any better when he started walking closer to me.

I began to slightly sweat and took a step back when he was in my face. My eyes widened and we maintained eye contact.

"Got and attitude do we?" He asked cockily as he smirked at my shaken up state. He moved his eyes from mine, to my lips. As he looked at my lips, he licked his own, then stared back up at my eyes, smirking once again.

I stuttered out my words as he chuckled and whispered, "We should get back to the group, ya?"

"Y-ya let's go." With that, he back away and rode to the group as if nothing ever happened.

God.

No question I like him now. Especially after that.

As we got closer to the group, I tried to cover up my expression, which clearly didn't work well.

"Hey Nova you good? You look as if you've seen a ghost. You're also sweating a lot." Blake pointed out.

"Oh, uh ya i'm fine. It's just hot out." I blankly insisted.

"Alright if you say so. Let's continue skating."

Everyone agreed as we went on skating. I did a few tricks as Evon recorded for me. After a while of skating we got tired so we sat down in the skatepark.

As we sat, Rico made a tiktok.

You watched them film the video as you laughed in the back. Especially at the last clip. Rico admired you and your gorgeous features as you continued laughing.

Rico's Pov
God she's gorgeous. I just hope to make her mine one day. Ya were young but, who cares. I just hope I didn't go too far with that little stunt I pulled earlier.

The only thing I'm mainly concerned about is if she likes me back or not. To try to figure it out, I decided to invite her over. I looked away from her and got up and grabbed my skateboard as I made my way over to her.

I sat down beside her on my skateboard and said, "Hey Nova. Soooo I was wondering if you wanted to come over. We could go right now if you like."

"Sure. Thank God. Kinda wanted to get out of her to be honest. Anyways, let's go." She got up and extended out a hand to me to get me up as well. I took her gesture and used her to pull myself up.

Even if it was for a brief moment, I cant lie when I say I enjoyed holding her hand. Her touch was nice. It comforted me.

Without even saying goodbye to the guys, we skated off.

"AYE WHERE YA GOING?" Evon shouted out.

We didn't respond and just laughed as we rode out the park gates. The sun was just beginning to set and I looked over at Nova. The sun was shining on her beautiful skin, making her shine.

I could see a sparkle in her eyes. Not sure if it was from the sun, or her joy. Either way, I loved it. I didn't realize I was staring for so long until she looked over at me and smiled even bigger.

"What? Didn't think i'd catch you staring?" She said confidently and smirked at me. She shot me a wink before going faster on her board going ahead of me.

"BEAT YA THERE!" She shouted over the sound of our skateboards on the road.

"NOT FAIR!" I shouted back as I started going faster. I heard her laugh as we continued to peddle hard, each trying to keep the lead.

I cant lie, it was hard to keep up with her. Neither of us could keep the lead as we stayed even. Eventually we made it to my house and we were out of breath from both laughing and riding our boards.

We bent over laughing, which didn't help with catching our breath. We were silently laughing at this point until we looked up from hearing the front door open. It was Jayda.

"Well well, who do we have here?" She said brightly smiling, already knowing who it was. Oh God. She better not embarrass me.

Nova looked up at her and pulled herself together before walking over to Jayda.

"Hi sorry i'm Nova, a friend of Rico's." She said as she extended her hand out to greet Jayda. Jayda took her hand and also introduced herself.

"So, you must be the girl that Rico always talks about, ya?" She asked, smirking. At this point I had already picked myself up and walked over to the too.

I widened my eyes and gestured towards Jayda to shut up.

"Ohhhh is that so?" Nova said, coming an eyebrow and lookin on my direction.

"W-whatever. Let's just go upstairs."

She giggled at my statement, noticing I dodged the question. I grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs. Jayda shouted at us as we got halfway there.

"MAKE SURE TO WEAR PROTECTION. I DON'T NEED TO BE AN AUNT YET!"

"JAYDAAAAA. THATS DISGUSTING." Jayda laughed loudly and I looked back at Nova who was extremely red. Was she blushing? Cute.

I continued to hold her hand as we made our way to my room.

Novas Pov
My face was still red at Jaydas statement as we entered his room. The walls were covered in shoe boxes with shoes rested on top, old skateboards bolted to the walls, a stack of Monsters on his desk, about 10x8, a queen bed with black bed sheets, a tv on his dresser with an xbox beneath it and led lights turned to purple, all around the ceiling. There was also a huge shoe rack covered in nice shoes in his closet.

"Woah. Your room is sick. Can I have it?"

He chuckled at my statement.

"We can be roomies. Might have to share the bed though." He winked at me, causing me to blush once again. I looked down in attempt to hide my blush.

I noticed his xbox again and asked if we could play.

"Sure. Grab a controller."

I grabbed a controller and turned it on, causing the xbox to turn on as well. We decided to play minecraft bed wars.

While we were playing, I attempted to take Rico's bed. In order to do that I had to kill him. He was turned away and I started hitting him with my sword. Eventually I managed to kill him and take his bed.

"LOSERRR AHAHAH." I laughed out as he laughed as well.

"OH CMON I WAS TURNED AWAY."

"THATS UR FAULT ABAHAHH." We continued laughing and played again.

After a few hours We continued playing games. We played games like GTA, Warzone,
2k, etc. I completely lost track of time.

I grabbed my phone and noticed it was almost 12.

"Shit shit shit shit shiiittt." I blurted as I saw all the missed calls and texts from my mom.

"What?" Rico asked concerned.

"It's almost 12 and I have a bunch of missed calls and texts from my mom. I'm sorry I gotta go home. See ya tomorrow ya?"

"Ya actually tomorrow we're going to the water park since it's gonna be really hot. You down?"

"Ooo yes. Anyways, this was really fun." I said as I stood up walking to the door. I opened it and said, "I hope we can do this again sometime." I smiled at him and he smiled back and I walked out, closing the door behind me.

As I walked down the stairs I spotted his mom on the couch watching a movie, along with Jayda.

"Ahhh hello there Nova."

"Hi Mrs. Kruz. Sorry to barge into your house like that earlier."

"It's okay. Come over whenever you like. The company is nice." She smiled at me as she stated that. I smiled back and continued putting my shoes on.

"Anyways, I hate to cut this conversation short but I got to get going. My mom is concerned. I'll see you later and thank you!" I shouted lightly as I walked out the door.

"No problem sweety! Tell your mom I said hi!"

"Will do!" With that I closed the door and sprinted to my house, busting through the door.

"Mom! I'm sooo sorry I was at the neighbors and I lost track of time and I didn't hear your calls and I-" I got cut short by her when she said.

"It's fine sweety but please remmeber to text or call me text time. I was worried sick." She said back, clearly still worried.

"I will don't worry." I said walking towards her and hugging her.

"Anyways I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. Night."

"Night honey."

I walked upstairs to my room quite sluggishly from exhaustion. As I passed my parents room I could hear my dad snoring. I felt bad about how hard he worked for us just to see us never home.

I continued to my room, put my pjs on, and hopped in bed. I smiled as I thought back on my day and drifted to sleep.

A/N
I FINALLY POSTED AHAHA. THIS ONE IS MUCH LONGER, AS I PROMISED. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1.3K READS AND ALL THE VOTES. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS! ANYWAYS MY HAND IS ASLEEP NOW FROM TYPING SO MUCH😭 LOVE YOU ALL <3

1945 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.5K 39
I'm not your regular high school student. I'm a girl who doesn't take shit from anyone. Who has light brown hair and bright green eyes. I wear what I...
112K 4.6K 26
[See you don't look like a stalker but I don't really know what they look like, I assume kinda gross and not nice and you look nice, really nice not...
33.3K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
2.4K 118 35
After moving from her home in Michigan to a small town in North Carolina, Natalie finds herself feeling alone and confused. So she's surprised when a...