Chased//Eminem

By icey_a

A group of friends go to a cabin for the night so they can party and there are 2 special guest Eminem and Dr... More

Chapter 1: PARTY TIME
Chapter 2: RUN!!!
Chapter 3: Sex for the first time
Chapter 4: SOMEONE HELP
Chapter 5: Alive
Chapter 6: Some more sexy time
Chapter 7: Shit!!
Chapter 8: Saved..... i thinked
Chapter 9: Thank god
Chapter 10: Police time
Chapter 11: Can life be back to normal?
Chapter 12: Finally we can relax
Chapter 13: Lots and lots of explaining
Chapter 14: My new home
Chapter 15: Funny swimming
Chapter 16: Oh my fucking god!!!
Chapter 17: Shopping with a bit of sadness
Chapter 18: Really nigga
Chapter 19: Shit man
Chapter 20: Fuck yes.... party time
Chapter 21: Really hard sex
Chapter 22: Here comes the fun
Chapter 23: Friends
Chapter 24: Weirdness
Chapter 25: Sunday, already?!?
Chapter 27: Alone with Marshall
Chapter 28: That weird date
Chapter 29: A night to remember
Chapter 30: My surpise
Chapter 31: Finally the weekend
Chapter 32: Hotel weirdness
Chapter 33: Family
Chapter 34: Trouble
Chapter 35: Seeing old friends
Chapter 36: Hanging out
Chapter 37: Dinner
Chapter 38: The last chapter
Author's note:

Chapter 26: Bye bye friends, hello baby

312 7 3
By icey_a

        I don't believe I slept a whole day!! I guess I have never done heavy drugs like that. Now my friends are leaving. I'm kinda sad.

*****~~~~~~~~~~~*****

        It was 6 pm and we were driving my friends to the airport.

        When we arrived there I started tearing up. I really will miss them. I gave them big hugs. "I'm always in touch, just text me and Sam tell my parents that I'm OK just say I'm staying with my boyfriend. Don't tell them anything. Please I will." "OK" Sam said. I said good bye. They got on the plane and flew away. Me and Marshall walked back to the car. "Finally alone' I said with a half smile. "Yep" he said kissing me. We got in the car. "You wanna get something to eat babe" Marshall asked. "Uh... Sure.. Where though?" "Wendeys?" "I guess." He drove us to Wendeys. "Is take out fine" he asked. "Yeah." He orderd our food. We parked in the parking lot and ate there. "Thanks" I said. "For what" he asked looking at me. "Everything." He smiled. "I love you and I always have" he said. "Same with me." I kissed him.

        Once we finished and got home, I went into the pool room. I stripped butt naked and dived into the pool. The water was so nice. I just relaxed on a floaty till Marshall jumped in and tipped me over. "What the fuck" I said punching his arm. I looked down and noticed he was naked. He laughed. I swam away before he could do anything. I got out. He had a frown on his face. "What you doin" he said. "This" as I said jumping right beside him. He came underwater with me. We started kissing. I went up above the water. He did to. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his hands on my waist. "Babe I don't know how many times I've said this but I love you" he said. I kissed him. It was filled with passion. We went into the hot tub. We were just making out like crazy. Then some how he slipped his cock in me. It felt so good. "Shit" I said moaning. "I know right" he said giggling and going really fast. "Why you so fucking hot" I said as he slowed down. "I don't know" he said. We both laughed. I started stroking his cock. I started teasing him. "Stop teasing" he said. "You always tease me. What are going to do about it?" Then he took his dick out of my hand and put it in my pussy. "This" he said going so fast that I was screaming. He was laughing. "FUCK!" I yelled. Then he came. Some dissolved with the water. "I hate you" I said laughing. "I love you too" he said kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 35 7
Summer was temporarily blinded and mute. She didn't believe that she would find love, but when Dan tells her he loves her she finds out that if you a...
15.6K 458 18
6 months have passed since Victoria left. Now she's back but is she ready to bring Marshall back into her life again? Or has he found someone else to...
Watching By Kori

Short Story

202 0 1
"Walter tells Stephen to move back so he can see his c*ck better. I noticed his grunting slowing down so it' s not a surprise. This is the third time...
18K 876 14
Freshman year at college, (Y/N) finds herself crammed into a tiny cabin with the so-called "Mr. Dark and Scary". Although all of her newfound friend...