Temptation

By imblue891

Xemina Royale thought she was done with Trinity Fox and had left her past behind. The little bit did she know... More

Author's note!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Julian's POV
Meet our Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Agea's POV
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Julian's POV
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Julian's POV
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Julian's POV
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Julian's POV
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68- Julian's POV
Chapter 69- Julian's POV
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapted 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Into the Future...

Chapter 32

2.5K 102 199
By imblue891

A reminder! Please be mindful I am not responsible for what you choose to read. Starting from this chapter, shit is about to get real nasty on this bitch, so continue at your own risk and pleasure. <333

Be mindful of this symbol: "❥❥❥. " It indicates where the sexually explicit content starts and ends.
~~~~~

I could describe my vacation in three words: Lonely, crying, and exams. I was happy I finished with those tests, and life would be back to its ordinary course. By the end of the year, it was confirmed I would be the next Salutatorian. I was glad, but nothing had changed. The empty buildings and the silent courtyard made me depressed, and I let my hair grew with its natural dark color. It was time I take care of it, and I wanted it to get longer than my shoulder length. I spent most nights with Frenchie. He was my pal for the holidays.

On Christmas, I received a gift from the school headquarters; it was a collection of books that I would never read. Mark sent me a new credit card with double my current credit with a Christmas card. I didn't call him to thank him anyway; I didn't need money. I talked every day with Xavier, and he sent me an ugly sweater and Agea, a dress. I gifted everyone pieces of jewelry. I wasn't in the mood to be picky.

The most strange gift was Julian's. I didn't receive it on the 25th, but the day he left. He gifted me his notes and a Christmas card. At first, it may sound strange, but they helped me with my tests; since I had his notes, I didn't need to write or annotate on my own, it was faster for me to study, and his writing was so beautiful. But it was Julian, so there's was another book called "How to stop being a selfish bitch."  I might have laughed about it, but I was waiting to stick that one up his ass.

That day didn't wait to come. The second week of January, the campus started filling up with student's cars.

I sat on the parking floor, waiting for Xavier. I saw his car, and we jumped into each other's arms, screaming as soon he got out. He looked beautiful as always, wearing his blue jeans, his purple sweater, and a jean jacket on top along with his black boots and his shade on his nose, his smoothie in one hand, he was more comfortable to be more feminine, these past months. He started wearing earrings, eyeliners, and eyeshadows. He was so pretty, and I couldn't be happier to have a friend like him.

"Please don't ever leave me alone on this campus!" I squeezed him in my arms.

"I should have stayed with you. That holiday was an ass." He jested while hugging me back. "You look so good, though, congrats girly!"

"Thank you, baby! I did it! We can finally hang out more!" I jumped enthusiastically.

"We should definitely celebrate that. That's a big achievement, and Mark can finally leave you alone!" He opened the truck and took his suitcase out.

"Despite hating this school, I don't want to leave. The world outside these walls is scaring me." I sighed and leaned against his car.

"You're not alone with this thought. But we don't have a choice." He sat on his suitcase, crossed his legs while slurping his smoothie.

We watched the cars entered the parking, the friend's hugging each other—rays of joy and happiness on this cloudy day. A blonde jumped into the arms of the ginger boy while he was getting out of his car. He welcomed her to his arms and spinner her around, her feet swirling around in the air. I knew her as Malia and her boyfriend, Sam. They were the cutest in this school. A sly smile formed on my face watching them happily kissing. That must be the best feeling on earth. I wouldn't know; I never experienced it. At first, Shawn might have been romantic to me, but not as much. We were never publicly a couple. It was always sadness and the thought he would do better with time. Just ignorant excuses because I didn't know my worth and was desperate to be love.

The sound of a horn startled everyone. The students dispersed and parted to let a red Lamborghini make the grand entry. You must believe that it was none other than Julian and Juan.

"Oh shit. Xavier, let's go." I panicked and grabbed the blond's hand, forcing him to get up.

"What? What's going on?"

"We need to go." I snatched his suitcase and dragged him towards the main courtyard.

"Wait! Are you running away from Julian?"

"Urgh, we don't have time for this," I mumbled.

"No, stop!" He screamed at me! He stopped so fast, I bounced back and almost hit him.

"What are you doing? Since when do you run from him?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Have you seen his face?" I crossed my arms.

"Girl, you're lying. He is hot as hell. Unlucky, he is not gay because I would like to climb that tree." He stood on one leg, pushing his hips outward on the side while peeking at his nails.

He wasn't lying.

"It doesn't matter. It's a new year. I don't want to put up with his shit."

"Or is that the real reason? Because it's been a while since you stop doing sick things to each other. I don't even see you argue with him anymore frequently."

"Trust me, we still argue, but we don't do it in the halls. It's more personal. The other day, I hit him in his balls." I looked away.

"So things are changing." Xavier smiled.

"No, nothing is changing and will change. He is still an asshole and annoying." I objected.

"Denial is one hell of a rope to hold on." He mumbled under his breath.

"Denial about what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I didn't say anything." He shrugged. "I need to take a-." His words were cut off as he looked over my head.

"What's wrong?" I asked him while turning around to be greeted with Julian's chest. I sniffed his exotic-like vanilla scent and raised my head to meet his eyes.

That motherfucker was too tall.

"Oh, hello, Royale." He slyly smiled.

"I thought I said not to come back." I spat.

"Lie. You want me here, and congratulations on being the new Salutatorian. I deserve a kiss." He wiggled his eyebrows while licking his lips.

"How do you know if I am the new Salutatorian." I crossed my arms.

"Baby, I gave you my notes." He scoffed. "If you are not the Salutatorian, you are dumb as fuck."

"He gave you his notes?" Xavier gasped behind me.

"Shut up." I scolded him.

"Well, I don't want to feed your ego, but thanks, I am."

"You're welcome, mi amor. You see, you can't survive without me."

"Oh, shut the fuck up and get out of here." I rolled my eyes. He hasn't changed in a bit.

"The other day, we were fine. Now you have an attitude. Did you even read the other book?" He arched an eyebrow and leaned on Juan's shoulder, who was giggling.

"No, by the way-" I grabbed the book from my purse and threw it at his face. "You'll need it more than I do."

It almost hit him, but he leaned back to swerved it and caught it.

"Goddamnit, Xemina, it's a new year. Can't you be nicer?" He put the book in Juan's hand.

"I will be nice to you when the hell freezes over." I spat.

"Well, hell already froze. The last time we saw each other, you were nice to me."

"I felt bad for hitting you, so I had to give you something cold, but right now, I won't feel bad if you keep annoying me."

"So all we talked about didn't matter to you?" He straightened himself and crossed his arms. His tone was suddenly serious.

"No, it didn't matter. Xavier, let's go." His smile dropped, and for a split second, I could read sadness in his eyes before he regains his emotionless expression. I didn't want to talk about that in front of Juan and Xavier. I had to improvised.

I walked away from him to the opposite side. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. I tripped and landed on his chest.

"I don't like when I am talking to you, and you're walking away." He whispered to my ear.

"You're not the boss of me, Julian. I do what I want." I met his blue eyes. His face was so symmetrical. His hair was longer; he had new nostril piercing accentuating his long and narrow nose, lips moistened, full and rosy lower. 

"I know you do whatever you want, Bébé, but when we are having a conversation, You don't walk away; it's rude, Okay?"

A lascivious heat submerged my body. The way he pronounced Bébé with his Spanish accent was flavorful. But we were not going to talk about that. I wasn't getting annoyed, yet feeling a likeness to his new surnames for me. I was ashamed of that, and I would not admit that even it was the end of the world.

"Stop calling me like that." I blushed and avoided his eyes.

"Bébé? You don't like that?" He smirked.

"Julian, I will slap the dog shit out of you in front of your friend." I threatened him to knock off his game.

"You didn't answer." He tilted his head and squinted his eyes maliciously. Whatever I did, I could never win.

"You're hurting me," I indicated at his hand, holding my arm.

His grips loosen. "I am sorry." He whispered under his breath, caressing the inner skin of my arm. Electricity ran down my body, my toes curled, and I clenched my fist not to show him any reaction. "But are you serious when you said all we talked about don't matter?" He asked.

"Julian, we are not going to talk about this in front of our friends. I thought it was clear it was between us." I murmured to him.

"You two need a room?" Juan finally said.

"No, they don't. I want to watch." Xavier took off his glasses and still slurping the empty smoothie's cup.

I turned and deadly stared at him. I wrested my arms out of Julian's reach and moved back.

"I'm not the only one who needs to change. You're still an annoying dickhead." I averted the subject back to fighting.

"I like making you mad. It's kinda sexy." He bit his lips. He looked me up and down while smiling.

"I will murder you." I looked away to hide the fact I wanted to smile. I couldn't blame myself because that was the first time someone told me I was sexy.

Eyes weren't on us. The main courtyard was empty. This moment transported me back to the first day of school when we met in this parking lot, and I asked myself what changed? What was happening? Did they swipe him when he was in Texas? Where this sudden flirtatious Julian came from?

"You're blushing." He smiled.

"Of embarrassment. Talk to me like that one more time, and I will riot on your name."

" I know something better you could do with my name." He approached me maliciously, his hands behind his back, balancing from one foot to another. He was closed enough to feel his minty breath crushing on my nose.

"Like what Julian?"

"Moan it." He whispered under his breath. My eyes opened widely, and I gasped inaudibly. He giggles in my ear, his chest vibration melted my body, and I endured these sensations for the first time.

"Take your ass back to that Lamborghini, drive it and stop in the middle of the road. I will make you fill up is your own grave when I murder you" I pushed him away from me, so he could not feel my goosebumps.

"So you're not freaky?"

I wanted to knock that smile out of his face. I hated it.

"That's something you will never fucking know."

"Your pessimistic make me feel joy." He put a hand on his heart dramatically.

"I liked you better when you were less annoying and dead inside."

"You like me, period. Stop disguising the truth."

"No, I purely hate you, and it's time for you to understand that."

I grabbed Xavier's hand, who stood there and watched the whole thing. I strode to his dorm while dragging him.

"What the fuck was that?" He maliciously wondered when we entered the elevator.

"I am wondering myself." I leaned against the wall to breathe.

"What do you mean you're wondering? He came back with his game strong in your ass! He called you baby, Mi Amor, Bébé like what happened to the insults?" He jokingly hit me.

"I don't know! I am sure he is doing that to irritate me, and I am this close to beat him with a bat."

"Well, that was...intimate. Are you sure you two-."

"Xavier, stop."

"Alright, just saying, you guys- humm- kinda getting into it."

I deathly stared at him, and he put his hands up as he was laughing.

Agea came the next afternoon, and we decided to go into town to eat. The campus was agitated. We needed somewhere private for ourselves. We sat in the park with our smoothies, gossiping about the latest news. Agea informed me Thea passed the holiday with Kelly. I was surprised at how these two were so closed. She had her parents in San Francisco, and she decided to spend the holidays with Kelly?

"That was the most boring trip ever!" Agea complained.

"I can relate. I had to see my dad. He was pretending to be happy to see me, but I could read the disgust in his eyes." Xavier whistled between his teeth.

"I am sorry. Maybe staying on campus wasn't bad after all." I slurped my smoothie.

"We could have done something fun, the three of us!"

"Throw a Christmas party!" Agea gasped.

"I don't think the school would let us do that." I objected.

"Yes, but Julian got an eight million dollars condo in Yorkville-"

"Hell the fuck no. Christmas is already over anyway. Don't mention him here" I cut her off.

They tilted their head and stared at me like I was crazy.

"What?"

"Why you're so jumpy when you hear his name?" Agea asked.

"I'm not jumpy. I know he is your ex, but do not  mention his name around me."

The conversation got awkward, and we decided to go back to campus. Classes were starting tomorrow, and it was getting dark.

After we each went to our dorms, I strolled through the parking to get some air, troubled by the events that happened this morning, and here was Julian, leaning against his car, smoking. I hesitated to pace towards him. He noticed me and stomped on whatever he was inhaling. I wanted to know what he was thinking? Why was he suddenly talking like that? I was confused and needed answers.

"What's your deal?" I confronted him.

"About what?"

"Don't play this game with me. It triggers me how you are acting suddenly."

"So you've been thinking about me." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, and he giggled.

"I don't need no reason." He ran his ringed fingers through his hair.

"No, I think I know your reason. You slept with everyone in this school, and now you are bored, so you're trying to have me in your bed, and that will never happen." I snapped.

"One, you're exaggerating, and two..."He grabbed me by my belt and brought me closer to him, between his thigh. "You would be motorbike up on my dick, raw if I wanted to, baby." He whispered on my neck. I froze, and tingling sensations filled my stomach.

I raised my numbed arms and pushed myself away from him. The spot when he whispered was still burning on my neck.

"You're too confident about that.  You're desperate. Tempting me every time is not going to make me open my legs to you. Never."

"I don't want to play any games with you, but if it's what you believe, we will take it slow to there." He stood up closed enough for our lips to touch without breaking eye contact. "And I don't want to just sleep with you. I have another objective in mind."

He walked away from me, leaving me to structure my thoughts. The dirty talk and flirty moves ran fevers down my body. I was confused and scared of what was happening. Worse I never felt that not even with Shawn.

What the fuck was wrong with me? I should be disgusted naturally, not forcing myself to be.

~~~~~
God, what is going on with Julian?
Let the girl catch a break!

What do you think of this new chapter?

Q/ How are you doing today? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
3.4K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
123K 4.3K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...
46K 1.9K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...