Two For The Blood

By HugsAreFree

Things have quieted down. Eric Northman is bored and still mourns the death of Godric as the months go by and... More

Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.1 A new place, a new scent, a new beginning
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.2 The letter
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.3 Questions
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.4 Annoyances
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.5 Fed Ex and Blood Bonds
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.6 The truth comes out
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.7 WHAT?!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.8 Smoothing out the aches
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.9 Bond Fight
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.10 No Choices
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.11 Rock You Like a Hurricane
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.12 Can You Say 'Sexual Tention' ?
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.13 Important Business
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.14 Giving
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.15 Take Me Away
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.16 Blunt Confrontation
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.17 Aftermath
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.18 New Player in Town
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.19 "Guess Again."
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.20 To The Point
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.21 No Charge
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.22 Love Doctor
Two For The Blood (EricNorthman) Ch.23 Reconnect
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.24 Have Fun
Two For The Blood (Eric Northamn) Ch.25 On The Mind
Two For The Blood(Eric Northman) Ch.26 Maximus
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.27 "Powers" my ass!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.28 Peeping Eric
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch. 29 Answers
Ch. 31 Taking A Breather
Ch. 32 Dreams, Wings, and Blood
Ch. 33 You Can't Lie To Me
Ch. 34 Ascending
Ch. 35 Miami
ch. 36 Take The Lead
Ch. 37 I Smell a G-O-D!
Ch. 38 And The Walls Fall Down
Ch. 39 Who's Your Momma Now?
Ch. 40 Wanting and Recieving
Ch. 41 To The Hilt
Ch. 42 "Tilgi Meg..."
Ch. 43 The Stone Within a Stone
Ch.44 Crossing
Ch. 45 Truths Revealed
Ch.46 Any Objections?
Ch.47 One Way Death Street
Ch.48 Heavy in Your Arms
Ch. 49 Virgin State of Mind
Ch. 50 God-Napped!
Ch. 51 Oh You Guys!
Ch. 52 Secret Unsealed
Ch. 53 Grandfather
Ch. 54 Leap of Crazy
Ch.55 Call to Order
Ch.56 Tying Up Loose Ends
Ch. 57 Till The World Ends

Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.30 Engage-a-what?!

7K 93 0
By HugsAreFree

"Shit you're getting strong," Max gritted through his teeth as I flung him over my shoulder and to the ground. I smiled in satisfaction and got in a defense position as he jumped up and came at me again.

He was swift (and not to mention sweaty...ewww...) and bounded straight up in the air at the last minute confusing me. As I looked up he did a front flip and kicked me from behind sending me face first against the matt.

"Ouch," I grunted and slapped the matt.

"You're doing really well Violet," Max stated and smiled while he lent his hand out for me to take.

I took it and put my long hair in a pony tail. "Thanks but I know I can do better. I have to."

"I think that's enough training today. We did a good five hours and I don't want you to collapse. You really need to remember you're not immortal..."

I snapped my head up to look at him, "Yet."

"Yet," Max whispered and looked away as if he was really saying that I wasn't going to make it and Eris was going to suck the world into hell and there was nothing I could do about it. I was really feeling the moral support at the moment. "Anyway when is the engagement?"

I blinked out of confusion and took a sip of water from my water bottle away from the matt.

"The engagement in Miami for you and Eric." Max continued and went to grab a towel out of a closet a few feet away against the right wall.

"Max what the hell are you talking about? What engagement?!"

"You and Eric are to be engaged. Didn't he tell you?" Max asked with disbelief and immediately had a 'oh shit' look on his face like he wasn't supposed to.

"I have to go," I rushed and began putting my stuff in my gym bag.

"Uh Violet why do you have a puppy again?" Max asked me while I went to go pick up the cutie little brown fur ball up.

"My friend from the magic store needed someone to baby sit it while her and her boyfriend go on a romantic weekend away together."

"Oh...What's his name?"

I grabbed the little pup and put his leash on him. "Ace."

~

I killed the engine and grabbed Ace once we arrived at Fangtasia. Weirdly it was closed and it was a Friday night. This never happened and my spidey sense was tingling so I put my self on special alert. Ace kind of wined and I put a jacket on and tucked him in a little for him to be quiet and feel safe. It worked and I slowly made my way to the door. Little by little I began opening the door and screams filled my ears. Swiftly I opened it all the way and ran in. I couldn't believe the site in front of me.

Bill, Pam, Eric, another man I didn't recognize with sandy blonde hair that dressed in a flannel shirt with jeans, and a young looking girl with red hair and very pale skin standing around a bloodied up looking girl.

Before I could speak Pam reached down with her fangs well out and broke one of the bloodied up girl's fingers.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and all of them turned to look at me.

Eric was in his game face, fangs out and all, and so was Bill. I was fucking terrified as I walked closer.

"Violet," Bill nodded and turned back to the woman they were torturing. Bill was talking fast to her so I couldn't ketch it but in an instant she screamed again as he broke another finger of hers.

"What the hell! Eric explain! Why are you torturing her?! Who are these people?!" I yelled and motioned to all that was happening.

"This is Sam Merlotte and Jessica, Bill's child. Sookie has been Kidnapped by Eris and she," he turned to motion at the screaming girl, "knows what happened and where she is."

"I don't know anything I swear," The girl sobbed and I walked forward towards her with Ace now whimpering in my coat.

"Does she have a puppy in her coat?" The guy named Sam (who must have been 'the Sam' Eris was talking about that night went she sent the zombies on Eric and I, and not to mention the chick was the same Jessica I was guessing).

I went up to the girl and tried to feel out her emotions to tell if she was telling the truth. It was worth a shot right? I closed my eyes and tried to block out her cries. When I could all I was feeling was pain and misery which made me begin to cry. "She doesn't know anything Eric."

"How do you know?" He snapped at me and I set down Ace on the floor.

I was actually a little taken back by his snap. "I could feel it. She doesn't know anything, now one of you heal her please!"

Before I could blink Eric grabbed my arm and practically threw me into his office. I was shocked and scared shitless and began to breath heavily. He spun me around and looked me right in my eyes. "Do you know what this means?!"

I started to squirm in his grip. "Eric let go! You're hurting me!"

"If Eris has Sookie she can use her powers and more! When I am torturing someone for information, especially when it is my job to keep you safe, you let me do it!"

"What the hell is the matter with you?! Let me go now!" I screamed and then I caught my breath when Eric sent his fangs into my neck. I started to feel dizzy and tried to push him away but it wasn't working.

"We're supposed to work together you dick," I whispered and looked up into Eric's eyes while I saw his pupils dilate just a fraction. Oh no he was not!

"Eric Northman! How dare you!" I screamed and punched him in the jaw with the energy I had left. "You yell at me, you bite me to weaken me, and now you are trying to glamour me?! Are you fucking serious?! You of all people know that does not work on me!"

"Stay in here," He growled sat me on the couch.

"When were you going to tell me? The engagement. When were you going to tell me?" I whispered but with anger.

He looked away and headed for the door but stopped. I felt like I was going to pass out but I heard him say 'tomorrow'.

~

I just laid there on the couch for what seemed like an hour before a pair of tan legs showed up in front of me. I blinked and looked up to see Sookie!

"Sookie you're here! Are you alright?! Eric said you were kidnapped!"

Sookie just looked down at me and laughed. "They weren't wrong," She smiled and finally took all of her in.

She was in black leather pants, a black long sleeved shirt that showed plenty of cleavage, black pointed heals, and her hair was curled with intense but nice smokey eye shadow to compliment her glossed lips.

I tried to sit up but gasped when her eyes flashed black. "Eris," I spat and clenched my teeth.

"You got it kid! Like the new body?" She purred and ran her hands down her front.

"You kidnapped Sookie and took over her body?!"

"Oh yeah! She was a fighter at first because of all that fairy magic in her, but come on! I'm a fucking god! I'm the daughter of Chaos, she had no chance." Eris bragged and sat down next to me.

"Get out of Sookie's body and leave her alone!" I demanded and again I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I was still too weak and dizzy. Fucking Eric.

"No can do. I need it. But hey I can't for all the plans to start coming together. I already know that you know I am building forces and I hope you do the same. Face it honey, I'm going to squash you like a bug, and have this stupid pathetic world sucked into hell," Eris smirked and leaned towards me. She grabbed me by the throat and licked it from the base to my cheek. I was seriously grossed out and tried to move but she had me pinned with her strength. "And there is nothing you can do about it," She whispered in my ear and for one second I let a tear fall down my cheek.

"You're wrong," I choked while she gripped my throat tighter.

"No you pathetic demigod, I'm not." And with that she was gone leaving me shaking out of hatred, disgust, and fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 3.9K 64
In which a mysterious witch captures the attention of a Viking vampire. [oc x eric northman] [true blood season one - seven]
86.2K 1.6K 86
Meghan Stackhouse (Sookie Stackhouses sister) has always had something wrong with her from a young age she learnt that if she screamed glass would sh...
43.7K 1.4K 18
Godric does not meet the sun. He moves to Shreveport and tries to answer the mysteries of Bill Compton and what Sookie is. Along the way he gets dist...
35.9K 1.2K 21
The day the little Stackhouses's lost their parents they lost even more than that. Sookie and Jason have a little sister who was in the car that day...