~B R E A T H E~

By g0ldwingg

"Hey, Hey just breathe, I'm not going anywhere." the young girl told Aurora, "What's your name?" she added... More

A/N
~ cast / face claims ~
chapter one ~
chapter two ~
chapter three ~
chapter four ~
chapter five ~
chapter seven ~
chapter eight ~
chapter nine ~
chapter ten ~
chapter eleven ~
chapter twelve ~
chapter thirteen ~
chapter fourteen ~
chapter fifteen ~
chapter sixteen ~
chapter seventeen ~
chapter eighteen ~
A/n

chapter six ~

693 20 23
By g0ldwingg

Unchecked.

|•|

Aurora sighed, "are you almost done? You've been in the bathroom for like, an hour now."

"It's only been 10 minutes," Billie chuckled while brushing out her silver hair.

"Yeah, ten minutes too long."

"Chill out I'm almost done, I just need to put on my rings."

Aurora smiled to herself, as she looked down at her bunny ring. The day of Billie giving it to her replays in her head as she stares at it, getting flustered.

"Okay, I'm done," Billie mumbles stepping in front of Aurora. "You look so pretty."

The girl couldn't help but give Billie a toothy smile. She wrapped her arms around Billie's neck, leaning in to give her a quick meaningful kiss.

A ring from Billie's phone made Aurora jump, causing them to break apart.

"Who is that?" Aurora asked quietly.

Billie checked her phone to see who was calling her, once she did she hid her phone from the girl.

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Who is it?"

"Oh um, it's my mom, I'll be back." Billie said skeptically which made Aurora wonder if she was being truthful or not.

Billie walked out of the bathroom, making her way down the stairs.

The girl decided to head to her room while she waited for Billie. She was confused on why Billie hid her phone, not that it was a bad thing but she's never done that around Aurora.

The girl wondered many things but one thought stuck out the most to her.

Was Billie texting another girl who she liked?

Aurora didn't know why she cared so much. Billie and her weren't anything exclusive, in all honesty it was just a friend's with benefits thing that they had going on.

But something in Aurora wanted it to be more than that.

She didn't know why but she loved the way Billie's lips felt on hers. But also Aurora loved how Billie cared for her, it was nothing she has ever experienced before.

Yeah dawn was always there for her but nothing can compare to the way Billie made her feel.

The way Billie would snake her arm around Aurora when they were laying down together, or just walking with each other made Aurora flustered.

She thought to herself before putting two and two together. Aurora had feelings for Billie. Everything made more sense to her now.

But she knew that she would have to keep it a secret. She didn't wanna ruin what her and Billie had. Most importantly she didn't wanna ruin their friendship over stupid feelings.

But she knew it was going to be hard, especially when she knew Billie was single and everyone wanted her.

Aurora bit down on her lip, taking everything in.

Soon enough Billie walked through the door with a big smile on her face.

Aurora was curious. Why was Billie smiling so hard?

The curiosity got the best of her and soon enough she cracked, "what did your mom say?"

The smile washed off of her face, now she looked confused. "Oh, oh yeah my mom, um she had just called to let me know she went grocery shopping, and she picked up some stuff for me." Billie said trying to sound convincing but it wasn't working.

Aurora just went with it, but she was jealous. Who was making Billie smile this hard. Why has Billie never smiled that hard with Aurora.

The girl frowned at her thoughts, "do you wanna go to the beach?"

Billie looked down at her feet before answering, "actually I can't, I have to be home in about 10 minutes."

Aurora let oh a quiet, "oh" as she tried her best not to look sad.

"Well you should get going."

"Right, I'll see you tomorrow Aurora." Billie told the girl. She gave her a nod as she watched Billie leave.

The Brown-eyed girl decided it would be best if she had just went to sleep now. Yeah it was only 3 in the afternoon but she knew she didn't have anything to do and she was bored.

She set an alarm on her phone then seeing enough, drifting to sleep.

|•|

"Dawn!" Aurora laughed out, wrapping her arms around her stomach as she dropped to the floor.

"I mean just imagine, it would be the funniest thing ever." Dawn exclaimed.

About 2 hours ago Aurora decided that she would have Dawn come over to hang out, to take her mind off of everything.

"We should make cookies!" Aurora shouted, getting up and jumping up and down infront of Dawn.

Dawn's eyes light up, "Okay, okay, let's go!"

About 6 months ago Dawn had got her driver's license, so of course Aurora was very happy about that.

They both ran outside sprinting to the car. Once they got in Dawn had put the key in the ignition, and Aurora plugged the aux cord in her phone.

Eventually they made it to the store, they immediately made their way to the baking section.

"What kind of cookies do you want to make?" Dawn asked.

"I was kind of thinking that we should make sugar cookies." Aurora said grabbing the box of sugar cookie mix, throwing it into the basket.

"Yeah okay, we should also get ice cream, along with cones, and brownies!" Dawn suggested.

The girl grinned while jumping once again.

After they got everything they needed, they headed to the check out section. As dawn was paying for everything, Aurora looked around. Soon enough she spotted Billie with her arm around a girls waist, while hanging out with a group of friends.

She frowned at the thought of Billie liking someone else. Right when she was about to stop staring Billie turned her head back, looking at Aurora.

Billie looked speechless.

Aurora didn't wanna be rude so she gave Billie a forced smile. After doing so she turned her attention back to Dawn, grabbing the bags.

"Are you ready to have fun?" Dawn laughed.

The girl threw her arms up, "Hell yeah!"

|•|

A/n

I don't know how I feel about this chapter.

Thoughts?

I wanna include some drama so I think I'm gonna do just that.

Anyways how are you guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.8K 62
"i'm in a constant state of ecstasy with you." ============================== two broken souls heal each other. ============================== lowerc...
51.3K 1.5K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
1.2M 38.5K 71
unknown: bro i need my shIT BACK i don't have your shit lol unknown: yes you do just give it back i'm sorry but you have the wrong number =========...
72 hours By B

Fanfiction

29.9K 792 30
Aliyah's been struggling with depression for years, so she's given herself 72 hours to live, but when she meets Billie her plan becomes more difficul...