The Loft

By teachergilinsky

"Welcome to The Loft. Ecstasy, lust, pleasure, desire, every and anything you want, you can have it all. All... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
update:
Part 1 - The Sequel
Part 2 - The Sequel
Part 3 - The Sequel
Part 4 - The Sequel
Part 5 - The Sequel
Part 6 - The Sequel
Part 7 - The Sequel
Part 8 - The Sequel

Part 18

9.4K 192 49
By teachergilinsky

PART 18

We hear the alarm go off in the loft of intruders. And we hear breaking glass come from downstairs.

What the fuck is going on? //

Jack groans and sits up in bed, and I do so, too.

He takes off his shirt and gives me it to put on. He gets out of bed,

"We always get fucking interrupted," mumbling to himself.

After putting on his shirt, I stand up in front of him.

He takes us to my bathroom, and he locks the windows and shuts the drapes so that no one can see or get in.

"Don't fucking move, I'm serious. I'm going to go see what the hell is going on. I already texted Matt, he'll come in right after I leave and stay with you. Do not unlock your bathroom door until you hear Matthew say that it's safe. If anyone else comes, use my phone and call or text any of us immediately," he hands me his phone.

I start breathing in an out, scared of what is about to go down.

I sit down on the bathroom floor and he leans down,

"Babygirl, it's going to be okay. I'm so sorry I have to leave you. I wish I could be the one here with you, trust me."
He pulls my chin up to look at him, and kisses me forcefully.

He groans when he lets go of me, not wanting to leave me.

"I love you," he says before opening the door to leave.

"I love you too, please be careful."
He nods and then leaves the bathroom.

I get up and lock myself in, and then sit on my sink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been ten minutes, and the loft is completely silent. Matt still hasn't come.

What is going on out there?
I've been playing games on Jack's phone, trying to distract myself.

A text pops up at the top of the screen, it's from Alex, the dealer who took me last time.

"Wasn't a good idea leaving your little princess alone, you should know better."

I gasp and hear two knocks come from my bathroom door.

I put my hands over my mouth, trying to contain my fear. If it were Matt, he would say something.

But that's not Matthew.

I pick Jack's phone back up and type in the group text,

"Guys, he's outside the bathroom door. Come NOW."

I hear Alex messing with the lock before he breaks the doorknob off completely.

He opens the door and says,

"Well well well. What do we have here? The little princess is all alone."
He walks over to me as I stand up off my bathroom counter.

He pushes me against the counter, and whispers to me,

"Once you're with me, you'll have a much better life. I could make you feel so good."
He's going to take me, where the fuck are the boys?
"Get the fuck off me!" I try pushing him off me, but he grabs my wrists, holding them so tight I feel bruises coming on.

He tells me to shut up and picks me up off my feet, carrying me back into my room when I suddenly see all the boys appear in front of my door.

Cameron stands in front walking slowly into my room, seeing Alex holding me hostage. All the boys are in the process of taking tape off their mouths and wrists, pissed off. They had bruises and blood on their face.

What the hell did they do to my boys?

Cameron says in a raged tone, "We'll give you two seconds to back the fuck away from her and leave."
"Or what?" Alex mumbles from behind me, still holding my hands together with one of his hands and holding one hand over my mouth to keep me quiet and still.

Jack Gilinsky come from behind Cameron and they all start to walk into my room.

Jack looks at me and looks down at my feet, he motions his feet giving me the order to somehow kick Alex.

I reach back and kick him in his crotch, causing him pain.

He falls down to the ground and I run over to the boys.

Everything is happening so fast.

Nash says quickly in my ear, "Come on, let's go!"

He picks me up bridal style and starts leaving the room when Gilinsky stops him before walking out the door,

"Do not let her out of your fucking sight. There might be more."

Nash nods and hurries us out of the room, still carrying me.

He runs us down the stairs.

"Damn, someone's been working out," I giggle into his chest.

He laughs quietly and says, "Hush, Lilian."

I nod. As we walk down the spiral stairs, I see everything trashed and broken.

There's broken glass everywhere on the floor, and two men are knocked out on the couch, with blackened eyes and blood on their face.

Damn, they got them good.

I look down at Nash's feet to make sure he's wearing shoes, he is.

He walks us to the kitchen and swipes broken glass across one of the counters to make a spot for me to sit on.

He sets me down onto the counter while he gets me a glass of water.

After handing me the water, he asks "How are you feeling?"
"I'm doing a little better. This morning was a bitch, I couldn't fucking breathe and I threw up like 4 times-"
He interrupts me, "Wait-Lilian. You still haven't fucking slept, have you?"
I shake my head no.

"Shit, babe. You need to sleep, it's been almost three days. I'm sorry all this is happening."
I hear all the boys walk downstairs, shutting my door behind them.

They talk quietly to each other, to the point where I can't hear them.

When they all come downstairs, I say outloud,

"I'm sorry all this shit is happening because of me, I don't know why they would want me-"
Cameron interrupts me, speaking for all the boys, "Don't ever apologize again. Anyways, you won't have to worry about them anymore."

I turn my head and look at Gilinsky, "What did you guys do?"

Johnson says, "We took care of it, don't worry about it."

"Where is he? And what are we going to do about those two?" I ask while pointing to the guys who were knocked out on the couch.

They all laugh and look at eachother.

Still sitting on the counter, I yawn twice in a row and my eyes start to get lower.

Nash is still standing in front of me, at eye level.

I lean forward, resting my head against his chest still being able to see all the boys.

"Guys, she needs sleep," Nash says interrupting all the boys conversations about what all happened tonight.
They look at me before Matt says,

"Well, she doesn't need to go in her room right now. We still need to make a few phone calls to take care of the fucker up there."
Gilinsky says, "All of our rooms are fucked up, she has like no where to sleep."

"What about the.. other room-" Shawn brings up.

What other room?

Gilinsky interrupts him and says, "She's not fucking going down there, not right now at least. She needs sleep."

I hate when they talk about me and make decisions for me when I am right here.

"Guys, I'm right here. What room are you talki-"

Jack shakes his head before saying, "We'll talk about it later; it's not important. What's important, is you sleeping. You're still sick and you need to rest, Lilian."

"We can go to a hotel?" Aaron says as he grabs my glass, filling it with water again.

He hands it to me as the boys look at each other, debating on if it's a good idea or not.

I sit up, removing my head from Nash's chest, and drink my water.

"I'm down," I say, "But let's not go to one of the really nice ones. They're too expensive, and I don't feel like dealing with the fans right now."

Cameron laughs and says, "Money isn't the problem, babe. The fans though, you've got a good point."

"Like can't we just go to a shitty motel or something?" I ask, tired and agitated.

"Well, the sun is going down. We need to leave now if we're going to get some rooms or whatever. There's this motel downtown by our bank," Matt says while walking over to me and grabbing my wrists.
He sees the bruises and gasps a little.

Gilinsky walks over quickly to my other side and pulls my wrists gently out of Matt's reach and looks at the hand-shaped bruises that Alex left while holding me hostage.

"Oh fuck no, this is not okay," Jack says shaking his head.
The boys all come closer to me, and Nate sits on the counter next to me and wraps his arm around me.

Nate is so sweet and I still haven't spent any time with him.

I look around at all the boy's faces, they have marks and open cuts.

"Are you guys okay?"
They laugh and Gilinsky says, "Why the hell are you worried about us? We got them worse anyways. "

"Let's go to the motel, okay?" I ask the boys.

They nod and then Nate picks me up off the counter, carrying me bridal style so that I don't touch the ground that has broken glass everywhere.

We walk to the elevator and he finally sets me down.

We're leaving with nothing.

I hear Sammy making a phone call to maids to come clean up everything before tomorrow morning.
Nash and Carter make phone calls concerning the men, making arrangements for them to be removed from the loft within the next thirty minutes.

We reach the parking garage and I automatically walk over to Gilinsky and tell him,

"We're riding in my car, you're driving."

"Only for you."

We say bye to the boys and get in our separate cars.
I dose off in the car on the way to the motel.

Once we get there, the bright lights of the building wake me up.

Gilinsky walks to my side and opens the door, picking me up knowing I'm too exhausted to walk anyways.

We meet up with all the boys, lock our cars, and walk inside. We walk up the reception desk, and Jack sets me on top of the counter. I lean against him like I was with Nash earlier, resting my head against his chest, with my eyes shut.

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out his wallet,

"How much for 10 rooms?"

Look's like I'm sharing a room.

"We don't have 10 rooms available, sir."

Cameron asks, "How many do you have open?"

She looks down at her computer and replies after a few moments, "We have 3 vacant."

They all look at each other and groan. 
"Alright, we'll take all three," Jack responds, pulling the loft credit card out of his wallet.

He doesn't even look at the price, and then picks me back up.

We walk to the lobby area with the three keys.

"Let's call rooms."

I feel them look at me, and I open my eyes.

They always give me first pick, damnit.

"Why do I always have to decide? Ugh. Whatever. Okay, obviously Nate and Sammy get a room together, and Nash and Cam can room with them. Matt, Carter, Aaron and Taylor can room together. Johnson, Gilinsky, Shawn and I can room together. Just like tour."

Johnson says to me as I shut my eyes, "Even when babygirl is sick she handles all of us."

They all laugh at his comment, and we go to the elevator to go up to the rooms. They're all next to each other in the same hall, one after the other.

All the boys walk into my room and Jack sets me on the bed.

Johnson and Shawn tell me how they will leave whenever I want, they can go sleep with the other boys.

There's only two beds in each room, and they aren't that big in the first place.

"It's fine, don't worry about it guys," I say, trying my best to keep my eyes open.

I should probably shower, but I'm way too tired.

I look at all the boys and say,

"I would clean up your faces, but since I can't, please take care of yourselves. Go clean up the cuts with alcohol, yes it will burn, and then put some Neosporin on. Clean yourselves up, okay?"

They all say, "Yes ma'am."

I lay down on the bed, putting myself under the covers.

The boys start walking out one by one, after hugging me and kissing me on the forehead or cheek.

Gilinsky goes into the bathroom to clean up his cut, and Shawn says he'll sing for me if I need him to.

As I'm dosing off, I see Gilinsky come back out of the bathroom and sit on my side of the bed next to me. 
I open my eyes and look at his face, he missed a cut and it needs a band-aid.

"Pick me up and take me to the bathroom, your face has a cut you missed babe."

He laughs and does as I say. He picks me up, takes us in the bathroom and sets me on the counter. I sit on the counter and he stands in front of me at eye level. I pick up the first aid box that was already out and take the alcohol and put some on his cut on his cheek. He whimpers a little due to the alcohol stinging his skin, but I kiss his lips once to make him feel better.

He smiles like an idiot.

Afterwards, I put a band-aid on it and tell him to take me back to the bed.

He tucks me in and rubs the side of my face while I shut my eyes,

"You're so gorgeous, you know that?"
"Jack, hush, do you see what I-"

He interrupts, "You can't fight me on this, I have at least another ten boys that will argue against you, too."
He laughs and starts rubbing my back "Get some rest babygirl. When you wake up, we'll make it up to you for having such a shitty day; I promise."

I let out a breath and start dosing into a deep sleep when I hear him say,

"I love you babygirl."

I hear him walk out of the room to let me rest, shutting the door behind him.

JACK's POV:

I walk out of Lilian's room and into the hallway, all the boys are waiting for me to give them their keys, whoops.

I left my phone at the loft, so I asked Nate what the date was.

After he said it outloud, we all gasped a little and walked inside Nash, Cam, Nate, & Sammy's room.

We all sit down and I say outloud, "Guys-"

Matt says outloud, "How the fuck did we forget? She didn't say anything?"
"I can't believe we almost forgot her birthday," I say while sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

Lilian's birthday is the day after tomorrow, shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 171 14
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
10.8K 388 56
"Even when it's all gone. I'll still be here. When no one else is there, I'll be there. You're not losing me. No matter how hard it gets. I'm in for...
825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!