𝔸 ℙ𝕀𝕋𝕐 𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 π•Šπ•€β„•. (...

By Thewriterisrude

Phase-03 "no one is hated than the one who speaks the truth" ~plato A difficult girl. She isnt wh... More

~Love Me Like You Do~
1.You Are The Light.
2.You're The Night
3.You're The Colour Of My Blood.
4.You Are The Cure.
5.You Are The Pain.
6.Only Thing I Wanna Touch.
7.Never Knew It Can Mean So Much.
8.You Are The Fear.
9.I Don't Care.
10.Cause I Have Never Been So High.
11.Follow Me To The Dark.
12.Let me take you past our satellites
13.You Can See The World
14.You Brought To Life.
15. La La Love Me Like You Do.
16.Ta-Ta-Touch Me Like You Do.
17. What Are You Waiting For?
18. Fading In.
19. Fading Out
20. On The Edge Of Paradise
21.Every inch of your skin
22.is a Holy Grail I've gotta find
23.Only you can set my heart on fire
24. On Fire.
25.Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
26.Cause I'm not thinking straight
27.My head's spinning around
28. What Are You Waiting For?
30. La La Love Me Like You Do
31. Ta Ta Touch Me Like You Do
32. What Are You Waiting For.
33. Love Me Like You Do.
34. La La Love Me Like You Do
35. La La Love Me Like You Do
36. I'll let you set the pace
37. cause I'm not thinking straight
38. My Head's Spinning Around
39. I Can't See Clear No More.
40. What Are You Waiting For
41. Love Me Like You Do.
42. Did I Love You?
43. Yes, I Do.
44. I Did.
45. I Hate You.
46. All These Times
47. All The Time.
48. I Still Loved You.
49. All The Time.
50. For Real For Real
51. I Don't Lie When I Say It.
52. That I Mf Love You
Epilogue

29.Love me like you do

477 36 11
By Thewriterisrude

Everyone had come. She was eating her food like a small baby while slowly and small bites...

Her hairs were now tied in a messy high bun with a pen in it to keep it in place.

Everyone except yoongi hyung had come.....

We were waiting for him. No one had the slightest idea what are we gonno do.

Strangely no one questioned the fact that we are going to follow the words of a small kid.

"I'm sorry I am late... I had something important." he said rushing in.

" hyung are you dating!? Why are you always nowhere to be found!?" Jimin asks with a raised eyebrow.

" oh I can say that for you too... You are the one who is always missing.. I am busy because I am a prosecutor but sir why are you busy even when you aren't at the office.!?"yoongi hyung asks him as he settles down.

Jimin gulps and looks away while jennie chuckles weirdly too

" so since everyone is here... Let's begin" y/n said gaining everyone's attention... As she stood up.

Jimin was visible mouthing a thank you to her.

"I didn't meant to save you we were getting late... So I hurried up" y/n said and then got back to work everyone chuckled a bit.

Jennie was also there... She is Irene noona's cousin. And she was actually y/N's friend back in Australia....

No one much speaks about y/n when she was in Australia... Its as if her records before living in Korea are classified.

Irene noona and jiyeon hyung sat next to each other jin hyung sat beside namjoon and hoseok hyung on the couch opposite to us. Yoongi hyung beside where y/n just sat.... Me on her other side...

Jimin. Taehyung, younghoon and jennie on the floor in a small circle. I sat on the long couch with their legs crossed.

Mr. Kim also sat on the small sofa.

"so our target is not Mr. Mark Tuan.... I repeat... He is not our target. They will of course lose the case. We need to knock down his back up so none of those bitches benefits from it" she said.

"why is that!?"

"exactly he looks easy..." taehyung adds on after I asked.

Author pov...

Y/n sighs and takes a seat...

"when there is a human trafficking gang.... Due you stop every single kidnapping and sale or you just root out the gang at once?" she looks at yoongi hyung and asks.

"huh... Ofc we go after the gang." he answers back.

"taehyung oppa when you play basket ball. Due to prevent every single run or try to make more yourself?" he ask.

"ofc we attack too... We can't just be in defence" he replies back.

"exactly... We have to attack... And we have to attack the head not the pawn... The head is my dad.... This attack wasn't on Mr. Jeon jungkook of JJK.co it was on me Lee y/n, a 19 Yr old girl who happens to be his so called daughter and the biggest hurdle in 50 yrs of life" she said and everyone looks around....

" why would he think you will be bothered if jungkook is harmed" jimin said laughing and everyone looks around.

She sighs, jennie scratches her nose "ummm... You all don't know?" she asks in confusion.

Y/n looks at him " why do you think I was married away and out of all the people in the world why did it had to be this old man. He could have married me to young hoon, or even Mark." she said and it got everyone thinking.

"lmao they still don't know... I thought they knew." jennie said making everyone nervous and anxious.

"w-why?" jungkook asks looking at y/n.

She smiles and scoffs. "just remember. I am not completely innocent, I have greed and regrets too." she said.

"w-what is it?" he asks.

The only person who wasn't in a confused state other jennie was y/n.

"why did you agree to marry me- no let me reframe the question... What did your dad said about me marrying you?" she ask.

He looks around. The boys were tensed since they knew it could hurt her.

"b-because of business." he lied.

She chuckles "oh for I know Mr.jeon wouldn't say that." she said.

He sighs. "for some property your grandfather left under you. You weren't giving it so they made me partial owner and slowly take it away."he says honestly and looks down.

" impressive." everyone looks at her confused.

" they are getting good at lying... Well since people older than me don't know what it actually is... I'll tell you. I really thought you all know." she said and everyone looked at each other.

"I'll get popcorns" jennie said and ran to the kitchen.

Y/n chuckled before speaking. "the land my and your father is wishing to build the elite class penthouse at... Where they want to built a smart city.... Is under my name, they want that land for their project. They would never get such a big piece of land in such a Porsche area which has all variety of attractions and landmarks from mansions to small shops and some few more shares and blah blah." she ended her statement.

" holy shit y/n... I really thought the assets all this time were some shares. Who knew she owned half of the seoul" jin exclaims with his hand on his mouth.

Everyone else was shocked as well.

"okay wait... So this is the property tax you pay!?!?" jungkook asked.

"oh yes that guy is my grand father's lawyer he pays the tax since I don't possibly know how to pay taxes." she said ruffling her hair.

" and where does the rent go!? " namjoon hyung asks.

" oh it goes to the orphanages and other organisations and some in my bank account too. I am not a kind soul but I can't possibly keep so much money what will I do? So I donate some, we can't call it donations too... I invest a lot too" she says.

"the orphanage donations is handled by me." jennie says and takes a seat.

"what a damn minute.... So you are not just a 19 year old." taehyung asks again.

"ofc I am just a 19 year old." she spats back.

" why would your grandfather give you everything instead of his son!? " jungkook asks.

" that isn't the point now... Is it!? No, so we will move ahead" says y/n changing the topic.

"why you were given the property isn't the question.... The question is why was I married to you???" asks jungkook and jennie looks at y/n and does she.

"will ya concentrate.... That's not important." she says.

"actually no... Its important" adds hoseok...

"please can we discuss the plan first." she asked softly.

"no... Even I am curious now." yoongi said and she bit her lips.

"woah... Men are really dumbass. Even I figured it out" says Irene as she figured it out.

"what is it!?" jiyeon asks looking at her.

She shrugs "it's not my secret to tell." she says and smirks.

"okay woah.. What is it... This is getting... Serious now." younghoon asks.

"well everything makes sense now..." Irene says...

Jennie just shrugs too.

"okay mrs. Jeon y/n answer me what it is!?"jungkook asks making her face him by her shoulders.

" I- " she bits her lips.

" looks like she isn't a sociopath after all " jin says as he figured out too.

" oh my god y/n... This is a big thing if I really think the real thing." he said.

Jungkook just keeps quite and waits for her answer. He wants to hear it from her not the others around.

"I-"

"it will be revealed in the next chapter" says jimin and gets beaten up by everyone.

Y/n looks at jungkook...

"I love you...." she says in one go with her eyes closed.

And the room fell silent except the giggles from Irene, jennie and Jin.

And jungkook was jungshooked.

"I, you what!?" he exclaims.

"we were MARRIED BECAUSE I LOVE YOU you are my weekness. ." She shouted at him.

..............................................

Now I didn't keep a cliffhanger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
2.1M 79.9K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
1.1M 52.3K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...