Jeon Jungkook | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐂...

Sophiliarity द्वारा

"Korea's famed novelist J.JK is currently facing backlash for his stories, with some claiming that he has los... अधिक

Author's Note
Prologue
Prologue : Two
- 01
- 02
- 03
- 04
- 05
- 06
- 07
- 08
- 09
- 10
- 11
- 12
- 13
- 14
- 15
- 16
- 17
- 18
- 19
- 21
- 22
- 23
- 24
- 25
- 26
- 27
- 28
- 29
- 30
- 31
- 32
-33
- Sophiliarity's Message

- 20

176 24 37
Sophiliarity द्वारा

Coming back from a long trip, searching for wood. Jungkook and Taehyung finally reached their tents. With logs of wood in their hands as they laid them down on the ground, taking deep breaths as they crouched down beside them.

The two expected, Erelah and Christina to arrive before them. They were, however, nowhere to be found inside or outside the tents. "Guess they're having a hard time, huh?" Taehyung asked, looking in the direction where the two girls took off earlier.

"I mean, catching a fish isn't that easy. Fish are harder to get than you think." Jungkook answered, making Taehyung laugh.

They both waited another twenty minutes, but when that time came, neither of them had returned. Worry started to fill their thoughts as they looked at each other. "Don't tell me they got lost?" Taehyung asked a distressed expression on his face. While Jungkook bit his lips and brushed his hair back.

"If that's the reason, then, I should look for them." He said as he got off the ground and dusted off the leaves from his pants. Taehyung looked at him and was about to stand up too. However, Jungkook stopped him. "No, stay here. Who knows? They might not be lost and come back here while I'm not around."

He explained as Taehyung nodded, agreeing with what he said. "Try not to get lost, Kook." Taehyung reminded him. Jungkook let out a chuckle as he looked back at Taehyung. "I'm good with directions; you don't have to worry."

__________________

As Jungkook made his way through the vast forest. He couldn't help but get worried about the two. Especially Erelah. After realizing his feelings for her last month, Jungkook tried not to be vocal about it, though it was getting harder with each passing day. He found himself being more drawn to her.

He shook his head, knowing he had to focus on finding the two, shining his flashlight left and right from time to time. Then, suddenly, he heard familiar voices from a distance, with one standing out more. Jungkook stopped in his tracks and listened to the voice. "Didn't we go that way?"

Once, Jungkook heard that voice. He recognized it immediately, realizing it was coming from the right side of the forest, and without wasting any more time. He dashed there and was relieved to see two familiar silhouettes, but he was focused more on one of them as he ran to the girl, crushing fallen leaves along the way.

Upon hearing that sound, Erelah and Christina looked in the direction where they heard the noise and were surprised to see Jungkook. Who hugged one of them: Erelah. Her eyes widened, not expecting this kind of gesture from Jungkook. While Christina looked at them from behind. A frown on her lips as she looked to the side.

"You worried me." When Jungkook said that, Erelah forgot that Christina was with them and hugged Jungkook back with a smile on her lips, feeling happy that Jungkook was worried for her. "I'm sorry."

______________
ERELAH'S P.O.V

We were now back to where our tents had been set up, as we waited for the fish we had caught earlier to cook. While we were waiting, we decided to eat roasted marshmallows. I held the stick that contained a single marshmallow and held it close to the fire, letting it turn light brown.

"Why don't we play a game?" Taehyung suggested after taking a bite of his marshmallow. Tina looked at Taehyung while blowing air on her's. "Mhmm... What game?" After asking, Tina took a bite of her marshmallow as it wasn't that hot anymore.

"Truth or Dare!" Taehyung announced enthusiastically. His box smile appeared as he stabbed another marshmallow with his stick. "It's been a long time since I played that game. Sure!" The three of us looked at Jungkook. He was quietly chewing his marshmallow with puffed cheeks. 'Cute' I thought, as he looked at us with wide eyes.

"Huh? Yeah, sure." Jungkook agreed after swallowing the marshmallow, making Taehyung clap excitedly. "Okay, so since I'm the one who suggested this. I'll start. You guys can ask me." The three of us looked at each other, deciding who should question Taehyung. I looked at Christina and nodded my head. "Taehyung, truth or dare?" Christina asked him as he started tapping his chin repeatedly with his finger.

And once he thought about his decision, his hand went up in the air and said, "Dare, bring it on." He challenged Tina with clasped fingers. While Tina wore a confident smirk on her lips, "Go to a tree, kneel before it, and ask it to marry you." I instantly laughed after hearing Tina's dare, looking at Taehyung to find him looking at me with a glare in his eyes, paired with a pouting lip.

Which caused me to stop laughing as I covered my mouth with my palm. Attempting to hide my quivering lips I looked at Jungkook to see him already staring at me. A smile on his lips, my eyes widened with his following, and once he realized that we met eyes, he immediately looked away, averting his eyes to Tina. I looked at Taehyung, finding him already standing before the tree. As he slowly kneeled down.

The three of us were looking at him with me and Tina stopping ourselves from laughing. "Hey, Tree... I-I know this might be too early... B-but would you marry me?" Taehyung asked, looking up at its humongous build. "Pft! HAHAHAHA yes." I answered, pretending to be the tree as Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms around his chest, making his way back to his seat while glaring at me.

Which only made me laugh even more, but soon stopped when I noticed I have been laughing for far too long. I cleared my throat and then said, "Go on... It's Tina's turn now right? Since she's the one who asked."

"Yup! And I'll be the one questioning her." Taehyung said, laughing evilly afterward. "I see, looking for revenge?" Tina asked with a raised eyebrow. While Jungkook and I were only looking at the two, curious to see the outcome of their sudden rivalry. "You got it all wrong... I'm just playing. Now, Tina truth or dare?" Taehyung asked. A cocky smirk on his lips. "Truth!" Tina yelled with no hesitation.

"You're no fun! But anyway, here's the question." Taehyung then leaned forward with clasped fingers. "Do you have someone... You like? Someone special?" Taehyung asked. The smirk on his lips never faded away. My eyes widened once I heard the question, as I looked at Tina and Jungkook, sweat suddenly started to form on my forehead. "You don't have to answer if you're-" What I was saying was cut off by Tina as she held her hand up, telling me to stop.

"It's fine... If I don't answer then, I'm letting that guy win." She said as she pointed at Taehyung. I looked at Jungkook. Who was clueless about what had to come. "Ok, here I go... I do have someone I like. I met him a month ago. He was at a restaurant. I guess you could say it was love at first sight-" Tina stopped halfway and looked at Jungkook from her peripheral vision. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook..." My eyes didn't widen like the other two in front of us. I mean I already know that Tina will confess her feelings someday, but I'm scared about what Jungkook's answer will be. Yes, I'm gonna get hurt if they do get together. Cause it is possible, Christina is such a beautiful and kind girl. Who wouldn't want that?

However, I'm more scared of her getting hurt. She has suffered too much in the past, so I want her to be happy in the present. "Sorry, Christina... But I already like someone else." Jungkook said that made Taehyung and I look at him wide-eyed. He-he does? I looked at Tina to only be surprised that she didn't look shocked at all. It was like she already knew...

_____________________

Erelah tossed and turned in her tent. Being unable to fall asleep because of the recent scene earlier. Jungkook's answer has been keeping her awake... 'He already likes someone' She thought, covering her face with her blanket. 'I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of beautiful, funny, and charismatic girls in Korea, so why wouldn't he?'

Erelah was getting frustrated with herself... Why was she thinking this way? Why did she feel hurt? Why does she care so much? These thoughts caused her to sit back up and started messing with her hair. "I only like him as my fave author... I shouldn't feel this way." She said to herself, wanting to clear out her thoughts. Erelah decided to go outside her tent

and found Jungkook outside too, gazing at the stars. Once, Jungkook heard footsteps nearing him. He looked behind him, making Erelah halt. "Can't sleep too huh?" He asked with a smile on his face as he patted the space beside him, telling Erelah to sit down. "I-uh yeah, missing my bed you know?" Erelah lied as she made her way towards Jungkook and sat down, still leaving a safe space between the two of them. Jungkook saw this from his peripheral vision, making him frown.

"Why did you reject... Christina? She's kind, caring, and beautiful." Erelah asked not daring to look at him, hearing him sigh before answering. "It doesn't mean if a girl is kind and beautiful. I will instantly like her. I'm not like that." Jungkook explained as he shook his head while Erelah only nodded. Not asking any more questions.

Though, she was oblivious that the guy beside her was looking at her from his peripheral vision and said, "For me to like a girl... I must be comfortable with her." Just like how I am with you...

____________________

Their leave was now over, so the four of them were back to working their asses off. Though they came back with an awkward atmosphere surrounding them. Erelah was back to avoiding Jungkook as she didn't want to hurt Christina even more. While Jungkook noticed the change in Erelah's attitude and was slowly growing frustrated. Because, he didn't understand why she would treat him like this? Did he do something wrong that upset her? That was only one of the questions in his head, left un-answered.

While poor Kim Taehyung was in-between all their drama... The guy felt clueless on that day and still feels that way up until now. He just watches as the three of his workmates avoid each other. Which was making him sad. He was missing their jolly atmosphere from before. Taehyung was looking at them with loads of thoughts ringing in his head, but then suddenly they heard the door open along with the clanking of heels.

The four of them looked at the door and saw their boss standing before them. A smile on her lips. This made them frown... They still weren't used to their boss's bright atmosphere when visiting them since they were more accustomed to her stoic facial expression. But because of the success of Christina's book. She started to treat them better.

"Good morning. Taehyung, Erelah, Jungkook, and Christina. I came to tell you that we're having our company's anniversary next week, therefore, we are going to have a party... And all of you are expected to attend. With dates."

By the way lovelies... We're nearing the end of this book huhuhuhu. I will probably edit this once I finished it. I also plan to publish a new BTS Fanfic hehe but I won't tell it just yet.

Btw I have a question. On what day are you guys most active?
Is it Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? Sunday? So I will know when to post hehe. Please, do answer my question. It will be very much appreciated.

Thank you for reading today's update mwuah!❤️

(Oh, and btw JUNGKOOK FINALLY SMILED FULLY NOW... NOT A SLIGHT SMILE. A FULL SMILE HEHE UWU)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

193K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
154K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
153K 7K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
62.3K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...