𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗬 ☄ norenm...

By melovicious

❝ fuck me like you hate me. ❞ ( 🍯 ) in which lee jeno is 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗰 and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
03
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
08
09
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 ➣ finale: one of us is lying
56 ➣ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 ➣ outro: letter by the water

18

936 45 22
By melovicious

A/N thank you for 2k reads <3

"...which ultimately results in severe blood loss and, well, death.", mr. eun, jeno's anatomy professor concluded with a sigh of exhaustion. his dark eyes peered at the many rows of chairs filled with students desperately trying to stay awake and pay attention.

some of them were failing miserably, seeing as there were loud snores coming from the back of the classroom. jeno was seated at the very front, chin in his palm as he looked outside the window. a flock of birds caught his attention, so much so he competely missed the old professor's dismissal.

soon enough, students started pouring out of their respective classrooms and into the halls. many young people- ranging from 18 year olds to those in their mid 20s- met up with their friends as they went off to grab a cup of coffee after a long day of studies.

jeno, however, was still seated in his seat.

eyes longingly staring at the free animals chirping around.

"lee jeno!"

mr. eun's voice snapped him out of his daze. said boy looked up, feeling himself burn in embarassment as he noticed the confused and judgy look in the professor's eyes. literally no one ever stayed in the classrom after his sessions were done, causing the old man to grow concerned to see his top student look so distant.

"you called for me, sir?", jeno inquired as he threw his satchel over his shoulder, inching closer to the man. he stared directly into his eyes, confidence oozing off of him as he stood up straight. he could feel mr. eun's eyes studying him carefully, as if he was some kind of weird expirement the man had never seen before.

"yes, i did. actually, i've been wondering...", the professor trailed off, unsure if he should even come to such conclusions, let alone voice them. "have you been feeling well?", he opted to ask, deciding it was a fair question which couldn't be considered as intrusive.

"whatever do you mean?", jeno furrowed his brows in confusion, wondering how the hell his professor sensed he wasn't, in fact, feeling well. not at all. unbeknowst to him, mr. eun had noticed the way jeno's eyes kept closing during his recent sessions. he also took notice of the huge bags under his eyes, and being the anatomy expert he was, the professor knew it was due to lack of sleep and probably stress as well.

although it didn't take an expert to figure out jeno was mentally drained at the moment.

"come on, jeno. you've been my top student for two years now and you think i don't notice you dozing off at my recent lessons?", mr. eun stated, giving jeno a knowing look. he sighed inwardly as he watched the male's shoulders visibly slump for a split second before returning to their natural straight position.

"oh."

was all jeno managed to utter.

"yeah, oh. anyways, i didn't wanna comment on it because i figured you were just tired or something but now it's actually beginning to concern me. so let me ask you again.", the man stepped closer, placing a comforting hand on jeno's shoulder.

completely missing the slight flinch his genuine act of concern had caused.

"are you truly alright?"

jeno stayed silent for a moment, wagering his options. talking to someone about his inner conflictions would be nice, yes. the only other person he could go to would be donghyuck but seeing as the male wasn't even aware of his relations with jaemin and renjun- not to mention his blatant homophobia- that was a no go.

so he did what he did best.

put on a smile and lied to his face.

"yeah, i'm just tied is all."

mr. eun observed him for a moment before finally nodding in understanding. jeno could sense some suspicions but decided not to dwell on it. he trusted his lying abilities more than he trusted anyone on this earth. he slightly sighed in relief once the hand on his shoulder had removed itself, giving a slight bow to the man before stepping out of the classroom with light steps.

that was close.

the fresh breeze felt soothing against his nape, peppering gentle kisses on the soft skin. he ran a hand through his hair, pulling the black strands back before letting them fall across his forehead. the boy ran his tongue over his lower lip, wetting the cherry coloured pillow with his saliva in hopes of making up for the lack of humidity.

jeno squinted his eyes as he looked up, glaring at the sun before dropping his head down again. his muscles flexed as he stretched out, hoping to relax the tension in his body. he had just finished running 10 laps around the whole yard and it was safe to say he was dying.

after he finished stretching, jeno laid himself down onto the hard concrete. the surface was hot and dusty, the dirt mixing in with his sweat as it dripped down the side of his body. his grey shirt stuck to his skin, causing him to grow incredibly uncomfortable with each passing second yet he was too tired to get up and go shower.

just then, a bottle of water was thrown at him, landing pefectly onto his stomach.

jeno didn't even look to see who was giving it to him before sitting up to take a sip. he clumsily opened the lid, gripping the plastic in his hand before gulping the tasteless liquid down in seconds. he set the empty bottle down and rose up to take his shirt off.

whistles and squeals filled the entire football field as the nearby students gawked at his figure. a satisfied smile made its way onto his face, enjoying the attention he was recieving. he made sure to "accidentally" flex his muscles as he pretended to stretch once again.

but all his movement came to a halt once his eyes locked with the onyx ones of the boy he never expected to see so soon again.

"hi, jeno."

renjun waved his hand, a huge grin pulling at his lips as he stepped closer to the boy. jeno nearly choked on his saliva, subtly stepping back before looking around. all eyes were on him and the stunning male beside him, carefully observing the odd exchange. some people moved closer, hoping to catch some bits of the conversation.

seeing lee jeno in the company of a beautiful boy wearing booty shorts was not an everyday occurance.

jeno's body grew hot as the boy inched closer once again, personal space becoming less and less important to him. the black haired male's breath hitched as he was now face to face with renjun, staring down at him in shock.

"what the fuck are you doing here?", jeno muttered through his teeth, letting out a nervous chuckle as he smiled to avoid any suspicions. having his homophobia be known to the whole school with half of his peers being part of that same community he hated was a big no no.

"just came to say hi to you, handsome.", renjun smiled, obviously amused. he stepped even closer, their chests now basically pressed against each other. the bruinette resisted the urge to push him away, body tensing after the male took his hand into his own and encircled them together.

"OH MY FUCK!"

"woah."

"i didn't know jeno was bi??????"

"holy shit they're both so fucking hot."

"honestly, jeno just officilay got a hundred times sexier."

jeno cursed his whole existenece once the reactions of those around them began circling around. he caught sight of several phones being directed their way, lights flashing as people began taking pictures. renjun was relishing in the fact he just made jeno's life hell in a matter of seconds.

and being the devil he was, he had to spice things up.

without giving the boy any time to even process what's happening, renjun softly grabbed his hand and put it directly onto his ass. jeno's eyes widened in pure terror, shrills of excitement and the sound of camera shutters filling his senses.

"give it a little squeeze, i know you want to."

renjun smirked at him, whispering into his ear before taking a small lick of his jaw. he could taste the salty aroma of sweat, relishing in the fact he got to do whatever he wanted with the boy. jeno felt his stomach churn, his lower half starting to burn in something he did not wish to decribe as desire.

yet that was exactly what it was.

"fuck you."

he leaned in to whisper, moving away as quick as possible.

renjun's dick twitched at that.

"you will, baby. have some patience."

the chinese male smiled before leaning in to whisper one last thing.

"now do as i say or i'll make sure the whole world knows your dirty little secret."

renjun is hot wbk

good night peeps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 4.9K 40
{Completed} Where Renjun is a forensic photographer and Jeno is a witness of a brutal attack. ••••• Renjun x Jeno Start: 17/6/18 Finish:31/8/18
29.4K 1.1K 23
In which, jisung is a hopeless drug addict with a tiny obsession over famous pop singer Zhong Chenle.
2.9M 127K 84
➥ Mafia/Gang au ➥ "I could shoot you dead right here- don't try it."
11.2K 272 51
○ MAFIA / GANG AU ○ "My kiss. If you hate it so much then give it back" TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ○ mental health issues ○ depression