Heart Of A Fighter | Aliyah X...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] "He found his true love in high school" "He would protect his family and frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Finale | Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 17

190 11 119
By QueenZain3

The Wonderful newly couple like what others mention. They went to shop alot of things for the party at tomorrow. They were at Aliyah's house as Alex was putting some groceries in the fridge. It was a tiring day for him but yet very enjoyable.

Alex was wiping the sweag out of his forehead as He placed the last grocery kn the fridge until He got a surprise kiss on his cheek as He was blushing and turned to see Aliyah.

Aliyah: You were looking adorable when your concreted. Dont mind me.

She gave a smirk as Alex smiled and closed the fridge door and Gave a kiss on Aliyah's nose which made her blush and smile.

Alex: Hehehe. Well I got you blushing now.

Aliyah was quiet as they both shared a laugh together.

Aliyah: Im excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to see my brother.

Alex: Im also excited to see your brother too, Aliyah.

Aliyah: Hehehe. I hope everything will go well on the party.

She leaned closer to Alex and gave a peck as Alex smiled at her. They decided to go fresh up and make dinner as Alex contacted his friends if they would come to the party tonight which they agreed.

The Next Day. 9PM

Aliyah was setting up the dinner table as she placed a few napkins and a Big Water bottle. She already planned on making two turkeys which were almost done. Aliyah heard footsteps behind her as She turned and saw Alex as She had a smile. Alex was standing and starring at his outfit.

Alex: Does it look good?..

Aliyah: Awwww you look super adorable in that! I can hug you all day if you wear that.

Alex: Hehehe Thanks.

Alex kept starring at his shirt as Aliyah was starring at him.

Aliyah: I know your not used to that style hahaha! But I bought it just for you.

Alex: I understand Aliyah, I will get used to it soon. But thank you very much for this, Dear.

Alex smiled and hugged Aliyah as She smiled and hugged him back.

Aliyah: I love you so much.

Alex: I love you too.

They broke the Hug as Alex was starring at Aliyah's outfit. She was giving a smirk to him knowing that he liked the outift.

Aliyah: You like what I'm wearing, Handsome~?

Alex blushed and covered his cheeks as Aliyah got closer to Alex.

Alex: Ummm.....Y-Yes...

He said it in embrassment as Aliyah smiled and blew a kiss to him. She heard a knock on the door as She quickly ran and opened the door and saw her and Alex's friends

Aliyah: Hii Everyone!!! Thanks for joining dinner today.

Trish: Heyyy! Definitely not a problem also.

Zelina: Your brother is already here?

Aliyah: No, He said he will be here
after a couple mintues.

Toni: I see then. Where is your Mister charmer?

Kevin: Wait what??

Seth: Ooooh, Your dating someone already, Aliyah?

Aliyah: *Smiles and flips her hair* He is my Lover and Also Fighter. He is such a charmer too.

The Guys were confused as Aliyah's friends had smirks on their faces. The guys quickly ran inside and saw Alex as They were shocked.

Roman: Wait a minute. Your Aliyah-

Alex: Yes.

Chris: You never told us this!?!?

Alex: *Glares* Dont call me a Liar. I texted you four about My relationship with Aliyah.

They were scratching their heads knowing they forgot as Everyone shared a laugh. They all took a seat until Aliyah heard another knock. She jumped in excitement and ran to open the door as Alex was watching.

Aliyah: Aaron!!!

Aaron: Hey Little Sister. How are you?

Aaron had a deep voice as Both siblings shared a hug.

Aliyah: Im good Brother. Come here, I wanna introduce you to someone.

Aliyah ran up to Alex as Aaron was following her and looked at Alex.

Aaron: And You are?

Aliyah: Aaron. Meet my boyfriend. Alex Ambrose and Alex. Meet my brother Aaron.

Alex smiled and got up from the chair as Aaron was some reason giving a glare to Alex but was trying to hide it.

Alex: Hello there.

Aaron: Hey.

He coughed a little as Aliyah was smiling at the two. However Alex was confused because he smelled something odd.

Alex's mind: He smells like.....drugs.

Aliyah: Wait. I'll get the turkey ready. Meanwhile you all can chat.

Aliyah ran to the kitchen as Aaron took his seat as Alex sat down.

Seth: *Whispers* Geez. They are Starring at eachother, Kevin.

Kevin: I don't know whats up with them.

Scarlett: Hope They will be in good terms.

Aaron: So then, Alex.....How did you meet My sister?

Alex: Three weeks after my first day in School. I never really had guts to talk talk her but I had a crush on her.

Aaron was starring at Alex as He fixed his hair and smiled.

Alex: But then just Three months ago. We both got along and talked more....then I confessed to her two months ago.

Alex kept smiling waiting for Aaron's response.

Aaron: I see then. Though I can't believe My sister actually accepted a Man like you. I don't accept you being my Brother in Law.

Alex:

Everyone was shocked by Aaron's response But were feeling nervous and scared by Alex's sudden change. He was smiling before it faded away into anger.

Aaron: What are you gonna do about it, Punk?

Provoking Alex even more. Alex was Glarring at him as Aaron kept talking Trash.

Aaron: I never expected something like this from Aliyah. You need to leave her alone before you get your butt kicked-

Alex had enough and got up from his seat and....

Aaron was stunned and Paralysed from Alex's hard punch. Everyone was shocked as Alex was starring at them until They heard Aliyah's sweet voice from the room.

Aliyah: Hey everyone! I got the first turkey. I'm getting the second one right now.

She placed the separate chicken pieces on everyone's plate as She smiled at her brother not knowing he was Paralysed. Aliyah turned and walked away.

Alex looked at his friends and showed a sign to eat the chicken pieces on Aaron's plate.

Chris: Uhhhh-

Alex: ....Do it.

Seth, Roman, Kevin and Jericho took the pieces from Aaron's plate as The girls just began eating.

Alex: Dont tell this to Aliyah.

Toni: Uhh...Of course.

Alex began eating as Aliyah came with the second turkey and saw her brother's plate empty as She placed her hands on her hips.

Aliyah: Geez Brother, If you were that hungry. You could have told me.

She laughed as Her brother was shaking a little and nodded as Aliyah took a seat next to Alex.

Alex: The Turkey is amazing, Aliyah. Its delicious.

Aliyah: Awww thank you Alex!

Alex: Hehe No problem. I know my sweetheart can cook great.

He got closer to her and kissed her on the cheek as Aliyah giggled. Everyone was starring at Alex as Mickie whispered to everyone.

Mickie: He is filriting with Aliyah while there is a Paralysed guy here!?!?

Sasha: Geez. It would be worse if Alex took a knife and stabbed him.

Kevin: Oh god. Alex can't do that.

They just continued eating as Aliyah was talking to everyone. Alex had a hidden smirk on his face seeing Aaron.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.1K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...
2.2K 154 25
"Be a lover, not a fighter. But always fight for what you love" (Contains Mature Content)
7.8K 294 32
[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend and and her best friend, Things happen...
5.3K 487 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...