Chapter 10

It was the Afternoon as Aliyah slowly opened her eyes and saw her sleeping on Alex's Shoulder which she sightly blushed.

Aliyah's mind: Oh god, I just fell asleep on his shoulder.. I hope i didn't embrass myself.

Aliyah kept starring at Alex who was deeply sleeping as She smiled and Slowly got away from the couch and Slowly walked.  She was holding her throat and went to the bathroom. A couple mintues later She looked downstairs and Saw Alex still sleeping as She smiled brightly.

Aliyah: Why does he look so cute when sleeping?

She slowly went to her room and went under her bed and grabbed a book while there was a pen. She sat on her bed and started writing it.

Dear Diary.

I wanted to let my thoughts out on this one and Today My Sweet and Handsome Friend came to my house since I was feeling sick today. I swear that's really kind of him to do and I absolutely appreciate it so much from him. I now woke up and saw him sleeping and He looks super adorable when sleeping i can't help but smile seeing him.... I think I'm having a crush on him now. He is one of the friends that actually skipped school to see me.. I just don't know how should I tell my feelings to him. But I'm serious i love him so dang much!! ♡

Aliyah finished writing as She started hugging her book.

Meanwhile Alex woke up and realised that Aliyah wasn't here.

Alex: Aliyah??

He looked around as His head started hurting.

Alex: Geez I'm taking so many beat downs.

He went upstairs slowly and looked around.

Alex: Aliyah!

Aliyah heard Alex calling her name as She got worried and quickly placed her book under the bed as The door opened and Alex saw Aliyah holding the pen and was starring.

Aliyah: Oh.. Uhhh Hey Alex.

Alex: What are you- *Crosses Arms* Are you studying?

Aliyah: ..........Ummmm Yes.

Alex: Aliyah, Your sick. You can't study.

Aliyah: I know, I know, But I can't risk it because We might get a test.

Alex went closer to Aliyah and grabbed her pen as Alex touched her shoulder.

Alex: Just take a break. You can study when your fine otherwise it will be a problem for you now. Just rest up good.

Aliyah kept starring at Alex as She smiled a little.

Alex: For me?

Aliyah: Awwww Of course.

Alex smiled at her as He turned until Suddenly Aliyah..