Chapter 7

Aliyah and her friends were starring at Corbin who had a grin on his face. Mandy's friends started laughing as They were getting ticked off by their attitude and So was Alex.

Lana: Look who is scared now!!!

Carmella: Hey Aliyah! Do you need "Mommy"???

Eva: Why Mommy? She's daddy's little girl!

Aliyah: Shut it! Don't ever talk like that to my parents!

Peyton: Me and Billie may be new grows but Aren't you all Daddy's girls?

Mickie: I have a feeling you all ask your fathers for these disgusting makeup you all are using

Mandy: Hey!!!

Corbin: My Girl is beautiful compare to you all.

Sasha: Heh! Trueeee. Also nice hairstyle Lana. You look like a soft mop

Lana: WHAAAAT!?

Alex decided to step in as he cleared his throat and Walked as Everykne turned and looked at him.

Aliyah: Alex?

Scarlett: Oh geez..

Everyone was scared because Alex could get hurt by Mandy's boyfriend as Corbin looked and started laughing.

Corbin: Look at this, Coward!

He started laughing as Alex was mad and had thoughts to break him but Since the group was here he didn't do anything.

Alex: Corbin, Could you-

Corbin: Its King!

Alex secretly clutched his fist as Mandy was smirking along with the rest.

Carmella: Hey Nerd! Speak up.

Toni: Carmella, You little-

Alex: Hey, Miss Strom. Its okay, Well "King" Corbin. Could you please leave my friends alone? We don't mean to start a fight okay?

Corbin: Hah! Your friends with these girls?? Oh you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Eva: i feel so sorry for him Hahahah!

Aliyah: Shut it! He's our friend.

Alex: Aliyah, Calm down.

Aliyah: But-

Alex: Please, You can't keep arguing like this.

Aliyah kept quiet and Alex went a little closer to Corbin. The Others were starring as Alex cleared his throat.

Alex: We're sorry...

Soon as Alex apologised. Corbin and His girlfriend along with the friends started laughing as Alex was starring at the girls then looked at ground.

Trish: I hope everything will be okay.

Billie: I'm worried about him.

Toni: Geez, lets hope he won't kill himself.

Aliyah looked even more worried for Alex as Corbin pushed him as Alex looked a little upset.

Mickie: Hey!!!

Alex showed a sign to Mickie to calm down as Mickie was a bit upset.

Corbin: Did he just say sorry, Hunny????

Mandy: Hahahaha! So Lame!!!

Corbin: I don't care. You bow down to my feet.

Alex: Only if you let them Pass by.