Chapter 9

Three weeks has past and Alex and Aliyah have been really good friends, They spend time together more and She always brought her friends along whenever they spend time. Alex has also been on the fight club often and Won alot of fights but also Lost. He didn't care though about the loss. But Another day has started and Alex was at the school but Aliyah wasn't here. He thought maybe She was coming late so he went by himself.

Couple mintues past and most students were coming. Alex saw Aliyah's friends but He didn't see Aliyah. He was starting to get a bit worried. Did Mandy's group did something to her or did something else happened? Alex also saw the friends looking a bit sad as Alex's heart was beating faster. He got up and went to ask them.

Alex: *Clears Thorat* .........Hey

The girls turned and Saw Alex fixing his bag.

Trish: Hey Alex, Whats up?

Alex: Nothing. You?

Peyton: Nothing much too.

Sasha: What brings you here anyways?

Alex: Listen....Don't Think the wrong way but...Where is Aliyah?

Mickie: *Looks Sad* Well Aliyah is actually pretty sick today, She's gonna be absent for while.

Alex: What???

Scarlett: Yeah, She said for Three weeks She's been having a headache and wasn't feeling good. She decided to stay home for a while until She recovers.

Alex felt sad hearing Aliyah sick. He holded his head and looked at the girls again.

Alex: Uhhh....Can I....

Toni: Can I what?

Alex: *Sighs* See her at her house? I just want to see if she's okay.

The girls looked at eachother as Alex was looking. The girls had a smirk on their faces as Alex was confused and starring.

Zelina: Fine, We will give you her address.

Trish: Under One Condition.

Toni: You need to admit one thing.

Alex: What?? What do I have to admit?

Mickie: That you like Aliyah Heheheh.

Alex blushed as He was giving a stare to them. Everyone was smirking at eachother.

Alex: I don't...........

Scarlett: Ahh Your loss. Your not getting her address now.

Alex: Seriously!? *Sighs*Fine........I-I like her for a very long time now.

They all awed as Alex was blushing but also upset.

Zelina: See? It wasn't that hard.

Toni: I'll tell you her address just don't do anything stupid.

Alex: I won't.

Toni told Alex the address Which Alex noticed it wasn't too far. The Girls as he looked around.

Alex: I need to go there now.... I think ill try convincing the teachers.

A couple mintues past and Alex was allowed to leave school and stay with Aliyah for sometime. Alex went to Aliyah's house which it took ten minutes to reach. He saw the house which wasn't too bad but luxurious. Alex knocked on the door which there was no answer at first. He knocked again and Someone opened the door who was Aliyah. She saw Alex as She was shocked.

Aliyah: Alex!?... What are you doing here i thought it was school time for you.

Alex: Aliyah.... I heard that you were feeling sick and I convinced the teachers to visit you... are you okay?

Aliyah kept starring at Alex which She had a sight smile of Alex's kindness. She was holding her head as Alex was holding her hand.

Alex: Uhhhh If you want You can sit and talk. I'll be standing.

Aliyah: Oh no, Its okay. You can come sit with me.

Alex walked in as Aliyah went to the hall and sat on the couch. Alex saw how beautiful it was looking as Aliyah was looking.

Aliyah: Come and sit with me, Alex.

Alex: Coming.

He stopped looking around and sat next to Aliyah which she was holding her throat.

Aliyah: Sorry for making you worried.. I hate being sick.

Alex: Hey, Its okay and I understand. I don't like sickness at all.

Aliyah: Yeah.... and the Maid is absent today since it was her daughter's birthday. I wanted her to have fun and let her not work for a day.

Alex: *Smiles* Your so sweet Aliyah.

Aliyah: Thank you....

She was holding her throat as Alex got up and looked.

Alex: Should I make something hot for you to drink?

Aliyah: I'll do it-

Alex: Hey hey, Your tired. Just rest up ill do everything.

Aliyah: Alex, You don't really have too-

Alex touched Aliyah's cheeks as Aliyah was blushing.

Alex: See? You have a fever. I can do it for you, Aliyah.

Aliyah smiled deeply as Alex got up and went to the kitchen.

Aliyah: *Mumbles* He's even more sweet..

A couple mintues Alex made something to clear her throat pain as Aliyah was feeling a bit tired but bored at the same time. Alex was starring at her as Aliyah smiled.

Aliyah: What?

Alex: No....Nothing.

Aliyah: Im fine Alex, Just only caught fever

Alex: I was really worried you know.

Aliyah: Awwwww.

Aliyah hugged him tightly as Alex was feeling relieved and hugged her back.

Aliyah: Lets watch a movie to clear my mind, Okay??? No horror ones!

Alex: *Chuckles*Okay.

Alex opened the TV and put on a romance movie as They were watching it. An hour past the movie was almost over until Aliyah felt more tired and

 An hour past the movie was almost over until Aliyah felt more tired and

Alex blushed and saw Aliyah peacefully asleep on his shoulder.

Alex: Awkward......

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)