Chapter 12

Alex was going to visit his Mother in the hospital. He wanted to keep his promise to see her today, He entered the hospital and went to Room 44 and Saw his mother. The Nurse left the room as Eva had a huge smile on her face.

Eva: Alex......

Alex: *Smiles* Mom.

Alex sat on the chair and touched her hand. He felt like tearing up seeing his mother's face but also made him sad seeing how she was in pain

Eva: How are you, Honey? What happened yesterday?

Alex: I'm good today Mom, Dont worry about me. Well as I told you in the message. My gut and head was hurting in the morning and I couldn't sleep all day. Thats why I couldn't visit nor talk to anyone.

Eva: Awww I'm so sorry. Are you doing okay?

Alex: I'm.. better

Eva smiled and blew a kiss to her Son as Alex smiled at her.

Eva: Sorry, I wish to give it your cheeks.

Alex: Its okay, Mom. I understand. How are you though?

Eva: Just usual... but ill be fine soon. Dont worry about me.

Alex just looked at the floor as Eva felt sad and touched his hand.

Eva: I don't wanna see you sad. Please don't be sad.

Alex: I'm worried though.

Eva: I know but don't worry. Your mother is very strong. Ill fight this.

Alex smiled a little as Eva wanted to light up the conversation.

Eva: So, Found a Girlfriend?

She smiled at Alex as He was starting to blush. Eva always liked teasing Alex and joking around with him about a Girlfriend or anything.

Alex: Actually I'm been having a crush on someone lately.

Eva: Ooooh? Describe her.

Alex: Describe? O-Okay... Ummm.

He was holding his neck as Eva felt like laughing looking at Alex's face who was very shy.

Alex: She has brown hair...A beautiful smile, Her Personality is *Smiles* Teasing, Lovely, Cute, Bubbly, But a strong women, Fearless , Very kind, Loves to have fun mostly. She wears expensive dresses but sometimes wears normal dresses which still makes her look wonderful.. But Shes not like those bullies. She's a different women..

Eva: Oh my god. Just..Wow.

Alex kept smiling and dreaming as Eva moved her legs and kicked him slowly as Alex snapped out and stared.

Alex: Huh?? Yes Mom?

Eva: Are you daydreaming about that women? Hahahaha!

She laughed as Alex blushed and looked away.

Alex: Stop...mom

Eva: But in all honesty. Those words you said. She sounds like a great women for you.

Alex: Really?

Eva: Yes, Its like she has a great heart. You two will look good together and I have a feeling She will take good care of you.

Alex: *Smiles* i thought so too.

Eva: What's her name....?

Alex: Aliyah. Aliyah Areebi.

Eva: Awwww sounds like a sweet name.

Alex smiled and crossed his arms as Eva was looking at him.