Chapter 4

Alex Made it back home as He was feeling a bit bored. He decided to have something to eat and Made a sandwich for himself. He started reading a horror book for time pass. After a while it was night and Alex finished reading his book as he sighed.

Alex: Bored. I might go crazy because of being bored.

Alex was looking at the window as He was thinking until something appeared in his mind.

Alex: Maybe I should go and See Aliyah. I definitely know where they're at now.

Alex ran and wore his hoodie jacket and put his shoes on as He opener the door and went out. Alex had alot of things in his head as He made it to a park. He was looking around until he saw Aliyah and her friends as He had a small smile seeing her. Though Alex noticed that something was going on. He got a little closer and looked the other way to hear their conversation. Alex didn't want to eavesdrop but he just wanted to know if everything was okay.

Mickie: Ugh! Does he even know when to quit?

Trish: Why don't you tell the cops?

Scarlett: I can't. He is a Mistfit and He's gonna keep annoying me. I already told him that we broke up but he just doesn't wanna leave me alone.

Sasha: How about i talk with that butt Dexter?

Aliyah: We know that he is at a garage. One of those abandoned one.

Scarlett: No please, I don't want to get anyone involved in this.

Toni: Are you sure you can handle it?

Zelina: Its Too much now.

Scarlett: No, Its fine.

Trish: *Sighs* Fine then. Just be careful.

Mickie: He can do any stupid thing.

Scarlett sighed as Alex was just starring. He saw Aliyah's face looking worried about her best friend.

Alex's Mind: Gang of Misfits, Huh? Abandoned Garage. I just know where that is.

The Next Morning.

There was a garage where Alcohol was everywhere and a Bunch of People were laughing and Drinking.

Man: So, Boss. How's your relationship with that girl?

Dexter: Scarlett? She isn't getting back to me but I will make her fall in love with me. She doesn't belong with anyone else except me

Man: Thats right. I know she will come back to you.

They all continued talking until they heard the Garage door opening as Everyone was looking confused. They saw a man with a hoodie jacket and a Mask.

 They saw a man with a hoodie jacket and a Mask