Chapter 8

It was the next day which meant it was a weekend for both Aliyah and Alex. today was there hangout or date you can say. Alex was looking at his cupboard and was thinking what should he wear in this fine morning. Alex saw his jacket and jeans as he thought to himself.

Alex:  i hope Aliyah wont mind what i wear.....

he took the clothes and wore it as he looked at himself in the mirror which he didn't look bad at all.

Alex: Time to get going.

He wore his boots as he opened the door and went to the cafe him and Aliyah was suppose to meet up. Alex went inside the cafe and sat down and was looking around. he was hoping Aliyah would arrive soon as a few mintues past and saw Aliyah running fast.

Aliyah: Sorry!!! im here now.

Alex was shocked and kept starring at Aliyah who was looking more beautiful as she always did, Aliyah noticed him starring as She smirked

Aliyah: Like what you see?

Alex: N-N-No........ i mean, you look beautiful but ummm....

Aliyah: *laughs* awwww Alex your sooo shy

Alex blushed and kept quiet as Aliyah smiled and took her seat.

Aliyah: Im actually really glad you came to hangout with me.

Alex: Of course. your a great person and You done alot for me.

Aliyah: Awwwww, Your making me blush now...*blushes*

Alex: Sorry..........

Aliyah: Hehehe, Dont worry its fine.

Alex was starring at Aliyah as Aliyah looked at him and smiled.

Aliyah: So How's it going?

Alex: Everything is fine so far. You?

Aliyah: Sameeee. I don't know but I do have a headache at the moment.

Alex: Awww. If you didn't feel well, Why did you come? You could have stayed at home.

Aliyah: Awww but you came all this way for what then? I didnt wanted to waste your time.