Chapter 17

The Wonderful newly couple like what others mention. They went to shop alot of things for the party at tomorrow. They were at Aliyah's house as Alex was putting some groceries in the fridge. It was a tiring day for him but yet very enjoyable.

Alex was wiping the sweag out of his forehead as He placed the last grocery kn the fridge until He got a surprise kiss on his cheek as He was blushing and turned to see Aliyah.

Aliyah: You were looking adorable when your concreted. Dont mind me.

She gave a smirk as Alex smiled and closed the fridge door and Gave a kiss on Aliyah's nose which made her blush and smile.

Alex: Hehehe. Well I got you blushing now.

Aliyah was quiet as they both shared a laugh together.

Aliyah: Im excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to see my brother.

Alex: Im also excited to see your brother too, Aliyah.

Aliyah: Hehehe. I hope everything will go well on the party.

She leaned closer to Alex and gave a peck as Alex smiled at her. They decided to go fresh up and make dinner as Alex contacted his friends if they would come to the party tonight which they agreed.

The Next Day. 9PM

Aliyah was setting up the dinner table as she placed a few napkins and a Big Water bottle. She already planned on making two turkeys which were almost done. Aliyah heard footsteps behind her as She turned and saw Alex as She had a smile. Alex was standing and starring at his outfit.

 Alex was standing and starring at his outfit

Alex: Does it look good?..

Aliyah: Awwww you look super adorable in that! I can hug you all day if you wear that.

Alex: Hehehe Thanks.

Alex kept starring at his shirt as Aliyah was starring at him.

Aliyah: I know your not used to that style hahaha! But I bought it just for you.

Alex: I understand Aliyah, I will get used to it soon. But thank you very much for this, Dear.

Alex smiled and hugged Aliyah as She smiled and hugged him back.

Aliyah: I love you so much.

Alex: I love you too.

They broke the Hug as Alex was starring at Aliyah's outfit. She was giving a smirk to him knowing that he liked the outift.

Aliyah: You like what I'm wearing, Handsome~?