My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

Door haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... Meer

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 62

4.6K 294 93
Door haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(REMINDER :- Please listen to 'Remember me' by Gummy on Spotify while reading the last scene of this chapter or any sad song)

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Protect Leo at any cost." I couldn't process his words. "What?"

"You need to protect him. He can't fall into a bad person's hand. Y/n, Leo is a Fallen." He finished.

I couldn't get anything into my mind. Leo...is a Fallen? How's that possible? He had no powers at all then how...?

"Leo isn't aware of his powers yet." Old man answered as if he was reading my mind. "We really can't afford to let him fall into the hands of a dark magic holder." Old man looked worried than ever.

"Leo will get killed if that happens." Old man said something which I feared the most.

I can't let him die.

"I'll protect him at any cost." Saying that I left to Jungkook and Leo's room while old man followed me.

We both were fast enough to reach there in a couple of minutes and adding to our worries and fear, Jungkook and Leo...both of them weren't there in their room.

Fear took control over me but I had a glimpse of hope because I feel that Jungkook's there with him. I believe in Jungkook.

Without wasting a single second, I left to the cursed land along with old man and on our way, Jimin and the others met us.

It seemed like Jimin and the other guys understood the situation and they insisted on going with us. Having no choice, we took them along with us.

We had taken a couple of minutes to reach to the cursed land as we had to climb the whole mountain.

As soon as we reached the entrance of Helven, I hesitated to go in as I had a bad feeling. But finally brought all my courage and stepped on this land.

Wind blew over us and darkness covered this place. Everything was dark and it grew more with every step we took.

We stopped on our tracks as we heard some voices precisely, sounds of a cry...just like before when I first came to cursed land.

My hands were shaking as I remembered those deadly souls.

Just in a blink of an eye, more than a million of those deadly souls appeared infront of him. They looked really dreadful and hungry. They looked at us as if they are gonna eat us.

"Go from here, Y/n. We'll take care of them." Jimin sounded serious as he threw his coat away.

All of the members looked really angry and serious.

They looked like they wanted to take revenge for killing their parents. I am worried but I don't want to stop them cuz if they don't fight now, they will feel guilty for the rest of their lives.

With a hardened heart, I left them with those souls who were more than a million in number.

I left from there as soon as possible with old man.

Y/n, you should have faith in them. I convinced myself, saying that. You guys, please be safe.

We walked for a while and finally exited that thick forest and reached to the middle of the cursed land.

My eyes caught a person, making my face lit up and gave me a sense of relief.

Leo was standing there all alone.

I ran towards him with all the energy I have in me.

"LEO!" I shouted to get his attention and I succeeded.

"Y/n..." He looked really happy after seeing me.

"Are you all right?" I asked him while catching my breath after I reached to him.

"I am alright but..." He looked scared and sad.

"Great, you made it till here." A voice interrupted us and made me look at that person. My eyes widened instantly at the view of that person.

"Innkeeper of Heaven?" I uttered.

What is...he doing here?

"Are you...the one who is aiming to get hold of the Fallen and get their powers in your hand?" Old man asked the question which was running in my mind.

Innkeeper of Heaven started laughing at once.

"That's right. I am the one who is searching for the Fallens to get their powers and also the one who killed your wife." Innkeeper of Heaven replied to the old man while I still couldn't believe what I am seeing and hearing.

Innkeeper of Heaven is the one who killed Jungkook's mother? No...way!

I can't...believe it.

"And also..." Innkeeper of Heaven's voice grabbed my attention.

"Here. Your lovely son." He threw Jungkook down, he was bruised and his whole body was full of scratches and blood.

I covered my mouth with my hand.

Jungkook...

"Your son literally bent down to me when I said that I will kill Leo. What a good and kind hearted of yours, Innkeeper of Heaven." Old man's fists clenched as he saw Jungkook lying on the ground.

He was burning with anger.

"Release my son!" His voice sounded anger too.

"What if I won't? What are you gonna do? Remember that your son's life is in my hands. If you dare to fight back, I am gonna crush your son into pieces." Old man held back his anger and he looked so pitiful, not being able to see his son like that.

"Leo is a Fallen so, he is all you want and we are not gonna give him. What are you gonna do now?" Old man threatened him.

Surprisingly, Innkeeper of Heaven laughed at his words.

"You think you can keep the secret forever? I know that Jungkook is a Fallen too." I was shocked and so is the old man, I thought no one knew about Jungkook being a Fallen expect old man and me.

Old man bent down on his knees.

"Please leave my son, I beg you." The laughter of Innkeeper of Heaven increased as he saw old man in such pitiful condition.

And in a blink of an eye, the Innkeeper of Heaven attacked the old man. My eyes widened as I saw a black light pass through his body.

In a second, old man fell down on the ground.

"Jungkook's mother, I am sorry. I couldn't...protect our son." He fell unconscious as he said that.

My breath rate became uneven as blue flames took control over my body.

"Release Jungkook...at once." My voice was dark.

"Do you think I am gonna listen to a pest like you?" He mocked me and as he was about to utter another word, I broke the heavy metal which was keeping the Innkeeper of Heaven and Jungkook's body connected. The machine from which Jungkook's power can be transmitted to the Innkeeper of Heaven.

As soon as I did that, Innkeeper of Heaven became silent.

"Do you know...what you just did?" His tone was terrifying.

A black aura surrounded the Innkeeper of Heaven's body and a ball of black colour started to form infront of him. The wind blew strong as the ball of darkness grew larger. I sensed a lot of dark energy coming from that ball. Anyone who hits that will die.

My body became paralyzed at the sight of the black colour eyes of the Innkeeper of Heaven.

"Die."

The ball of darkness came at me with a unbearable speed at his command.

I closed my eyes instantly.

Waiting there for a while, I didn't feel a thing. My eyes opened and saw a sight...which I never wanted to do.

Leo was lying on the ground, he...took the shot for me.

I bent down to his level and got his head on my lap with my shivering hands.

"L-Leo..."

He weakly opened his eyes to look at me.

"Y/n..." He smiled at me. "I-I am glad you are okay." He spoke with his weak voice as he touched my cheek with his hand.

"Why...why did you do this? You got hurt..." My tears were flowing down my cheeks continuously. "Don't be sad, Y/n."

"I-I will save you, hang in there. Alright?" His smile was still so bright. "Thank you for bringing me to this world, Y/n. I am so grateful to you, Jimin and the others. Thank you for everything." His voice was weak.

"Stop it. Don't say anything, please." I cried over and over.

"I really love this world. Everything is so beautiful. Though I can't stay here any longer...I am still thankful." I cried louder at his each word.

I saw his hand which was disappearing.

"When you miss me, look at the cotton candy. It's colour is just like my hair. Then you won't miss me anymore." He smiled grew as he looked at me.

"I am glad that I met you. You taught me what love is and made me love you. I don't think I'll be able to live in this world without you. So, make sure to take care of yourself, alright? If old man ever scolds you, tell him that Leo will kick him out."

I couldn't bear the pain anymore.

His body slowly started disappearing. He wiped my tears with his hand.

"Smile, Y/n. You look so pretty when you smile."

His smile was so bright even at the last moment.

Those were his last words before Leo disappeared from this world...forever.

"LEO!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please follow me if you like this story, this is my profile 👉 haru__bts (click on it and follow)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.8K 160 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...
1.5M 55.6K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
237K 8.4K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
4.8K 236 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...