My Hero Academia: All Might's...

By Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... More

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

Bright Future

230 11 3
By Altaru

Banshee POV

Chronostasis- Too long.

We were captured... Erasure and me were pinned to the ground easily without much struggle from either of us. Chronostasis had used his quirk to slow our movements and because of that, the use of my quirk is futile. We were prisoners, hostages, whatever name can be seen fit, but it was evident, escaping this place wasn't going to be easy. I could tell Chronostasis was pondering. Of what? Who knows? But without a second though he pulled out his knife and he was ready to end us both. 

'Is this really the end? Some hero I turned out to be.'

The end was nearing for me and I could only think of one person. My daughter... I wasn't the best mother, hell you could call me the worst. I've only talked to her once. Only once. I only watched from afar as she grew up. Though, even the amount of times I did that was laughable. I mean we do live in different countries, so the amount of times I came to visit her were of course limited. But still...I can't give any excuses. I'm ashamed of my past decisions. And because of that....that girl had to curse her own existence. I wasn't there to help. I wasn't there to give advice. I wasn't there....at all. And now I dared to come back and meet her....and even talk to her. I guess this is what I get for being pretentious. For thinking I could make things right. Im 16 years too late. I had 16 whole years and I did nothing. 

Banshee- I'm sorry.....Rio... Please......Live.

The moment came for my life to end. The knife was slowly making its way toward my abdomen about to end me. I closed my eyes tightly... I couldn't watch. How pathetic of me... I clutched my hands waiting for the pain, but it never came. Instead I heard a cry of pain. I slowly opened my eyes to see Sun Eater impaling Chronostasis in the arm with one of his animal transformations. I let out a sigh as I unclenched my sweaty hands glad to be alive another day.

Amajiki- I know the conditions you need to activate your Quirk.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the entrance to the room. Standing there I saw Lemillion using Sun Eater to stand and two cops pointing their guns towards the villain. I deepened my sigh as this truly meant we were saved.

Cop 1- It's the police! Resistance is useless!

Tsuyu- Sun Eater!

Deeper in the doorway Froppy came jumping toward Sun Eater looking a little relieved.

Froppy- Oh, good. Lemillion's okay.

Amajiki- Miss Ribbit, how's it on your end?

Froppy- Rio's...!

Fear immediately sunk into my stomach as my eyes widened. My heart skipped a beat and my hands started sweating even more. The fear I felt at the moment was nothing like what I've felt before. It was cold and empty, like I lost everything and all that's left is a pitch black room. No doors, no windows.

'Please Rio.....LIVE!'

=============================================

Rio POV

The pain was spreading through my body and I could barely think. Everything hurt, my head, my arms, my stomach. Everything. Like I was about to explode from within. Through the corner of my eye I saw a few people exit the crater Ryukyu formed. Uravity was the fist to exit. As she exited she pinned Chisaki to the broken ground so that he wouldn't be able to try anything, if he could. After came Sun Eater, Lemillion, Erasure, Banshee, and everyone who was underground with us. 

Ryukyu- Uravity, what's the situation?

Uraraka- Nighteye is in the back! We've called fro residents in the vicinity to evacuate! Deku is here and seems to be uninjured! Rio was fighting Chisaki! But...something seems off!

Eri- No!

Rei- Stop she's going to die.

Eri and Rei were terrified. Their power was uncontrollable and there was nothing they could do. They believe this is their fault, but it's mine. I knew they couldn't control their Quirks yet I asked them to help me. I'm the one who's forcing all this guilt on them. I'm the one who's making them cry.

Eri & Rei- STOP!

(Very Slight Trigger Warning! Talk of Wanting to Die, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Suddenly the pain intensified as I fell on my knees. The emotions Rei and Eri were feeling was impacting the force of their quirk and ultimately, it would end up destroying me. My blood-curling screams kept echoing through the silent city as the others watching had tears in their eyes. They were powerless to stop what was going on. All they could do was watch. And to be honest....at that very moment...I wanted to die. It's intriguing isn't it....? For the pain to be so intense that I craved death instead.

Rio- AGHHHHHHHHH!

As the pain kept increasing more and more blood erupted from my throat forming a pool of blood at my knees. I could barely breath. My sight was fading. There was nothing I could do, but endure... endure until someone saved me....or die in the midst of the chaos. All I hoped was that whatever happened, Eri and Rei would be safe.

'This hurts! It Hurts! Please just kill me already! No! I can't! Please! Someone help! Please... I don't want these children to suffer.!'

=================================================

Aizawa POV

Aizawa- Froppy...

Froppy looked down at me with a few tears in her eyes as I took a blue box out of my pocket.

Aizawa- Use this on me...

Froppy looked at the box confused and opened it up as her eyes widened.

Froppy- You can't!

Inside the box I gave her was a syringe with a Quirk enhancing drug. I managed to take it from Chronostasis, and I was planning to take it in for research, but the situation has changed.

Aizawa- I can't use my.....Quirk....on two people. You want... to save her.....right?

A determined look decorated her face as she prepared the syringe and injected it into my arm.

Aizawa- Thank you...

I felt a surge of power envelop me as Froppy sat me up correctly. I took a look towards the scenery in front of me. Her blood-curling screams and the tears flowing out of the eyes of those children. 

'It's time..'

With one glance I had managed to stop the power surge coming from both Eri and Rei. With a sigh of relief I saw Rio fall over to the ground holding on tightly to Eri and Rei who had lost consciousness.

Rio POV

I sighed in relief.. The excruciating pain was finally gone. I fell over to the ground to catch my breath as everyone else sighed as well. This entire fight....was officially over.

Ochaco- I-It's over...

Amajiki- Is it?

I sat up as I closed my eyes to catch my breath. I was exhausted to say the least and Eri and Rei were too. I grabbed them from their place on my back and laid them both down on my lap so they could at least feel some sort of comfort. They were breathing heavily as well. This would be an experience that I would never forget. They won't either. I just hope the trauma from this mission......won't ruin them completely. I was just relieved that what happened to me didn't happen to anyone else. I don't wish this pain on anyone...

=========================================

The fight was over, but the mission wasn't. Now was time for collateral. We needed to secure the injured and record all the destruction that took place, at least 30% of that destruction being thanks to me. I tried my absolute best to not damage the city too much. To do that I kept fighting Chisaki in the same place so the destruction wouldn't spread.

Ryukyu- We have a large number who are seriously injured! Call as many ambulances as you can get! Hurry!

Paramedics- Go check to make sure we didn't miss any victims.

Ryukyu- The League of Villains may be nearby! Look for them!

Cops- Yes Ma'am!

I in turn was getting Rei and Eri to one of the ambulances. They started to get very warm after the battle and I was worried for their wellbeing.

Rio- They started getting feverish after passing out...

Two paramedics took Eri and Rei from my arms to give them immediate medical treatment.

Police Chief- Let's take them to the hospital for now. And you, too.

Rio- Yes, sir.

Paramedic 1- His pulse is dropping! Hurry!

I turned to the paramedic who said that as my heart stopped and my eyes widened. It was Nighteye. He wasn't doing well. Of course not...he was impaled in the chest. I always thought he was invincible. So I thought he would pull through.

Rio- Nigtheye!

I ran to Uncles side with Midoriya following suit. Worry evident on my face.

Rio- Nighteye! We forgot to tell you!

Nighteye- Rio... Midoriya.. You twisted the future..

Tears started to form in my eyes. His words were slow, raspy, and low, yet, they were such powerful words. 

Rio- All Might said he would live!

Midoriya- He said he couldn't face you... You should definitely see him again! See him, and-- So...hang in there!

Rio- Please Uncle....Please stay strong! 

Paramedic 1- We're in a hurry. Please stay back.

The paramedics then loaded Uncle into the ambulance and took him away. I watched as the ambulance drove off until finally it wasn't in view again.

'Uncle! I know you can make it! You will survive! I know it! So please....Don't give up.'

Ryukyu- Rio. There are many injured, so this isn't really the time to celebrate without restraint. But...

Ryukyu turned to me and smiled as I looked at her with a questioning face. 

Ryukyu- Thanks.

And so, the battle to save two children came to an end.

-9:15 AM Rescue Complete!-

With over half the heroes and police down from the life force-stealing Quirk of the Shie Hassaikai member, Rikiya Katsukame, those who could move joined the local heroes and checked the damage. 

========================================

3rd person POV

Random Hero-From Chisaki's dismantling and Avatar's raw power, 4 houses or buildings collapsed. But in terms of casualties, there were only three with minor injuries, and they were all just scratches. it helped that it was a weekday morning in a residential area, but that's pretty miraculous.

Nejire- Hey! Hey! Half of that was thanks to Avatar.

Random Hero- Avatar? You mean All Mights Sister?

Nejire- I was exhausted and about to fall over, but I saw. She sent the huge Chisaki flying into the air, and then slammed him back down near the big hole. She fought trying not to damage more than she needed to even with that huge surge of power. It's a miracle that she didn't destroy the whole city in that fight! Not to mention Chisaki was huge!

==========================================

Rio POV

Meanwhile, those who were injured in the fight we're transported to a nearby university hospital.

Doctor- I examined your whole body, but other than your arms, there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary. There's also one other thing, it's seems your life span has been shortened. Not a significant amount though, maybe about one or two years.

Rio- That's fine, thank you very much.

Doctor- But how did your arms end up like that--

Rio- More importantly, where's everyone else?

Aizawa- I went to check on them.

I looked to the door of the examination room and saw Mr. Aizawa standing there waiting for me to finish. He was walking around and everything, it seems he's doing better.

Rio- Mr. Aizawa! What about your injuries?

Aizawa- I had ten stitches. Come with me.

I got up and followed Mr. Aizawa out of the room, though it seemed like he wanted to say something.

Aizawa- Sorry I couldn't be with you and Midoriya when it counted.

Rio- It's all right. Anyway how's everyone else? 

Aizawa- Kirishima has bruises and lacerations on his whole body, but he'll live. Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, but none of his injuries will leave a scar. Fat Gum has broken bones in a few places, but he seems fine. Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn't hit any vital organs, and thanks to you he didn't bleed out, so his wound won't develop into anything serious. Banshee has a few fractured bones, but she'll live. Midoriya injured his arm, but he seems fine.

I sighed in relief at the news. Everyone was going to pull through and that made me ecstatic, but there was still other's I wanted to know about.

Rio- I'm so glad...Um, what about Eri and Rei?

Aizawa- They're still feverish and sleeping. They're being quarantined right now.

Rio- Quarantined.... So, I can't even see them?

I was a bit surprised at the decision to keep them quarantined. Either way though it was inevitable. If you think about it correctly their quirk could really do harm, it shouldn't have surprised me that they were going to be secluded from everyone else, but at least they have each other.

Aizawa- Apparently, it was decided based on the information we got from you about them. They can't control their quirks which fast forwards and rewinds people. If something activates it again, I'm the only one that can stop them. Though, hopefully it doesn't happen at the same time. I would only be able to stop one of them at a time...... You were able to touch them continually by destroying your whole body, right?

Rio- Yes. Rei's quirk boosted my power, but using it would have destroyed me. Not to mention in that little time I held him without Eri present he fast-forwarded my lifespan by 2 years. I was only able to touch Eri because without her knowing it she was rewinding all the damage to my body and the fast-forwarding of my lifespan while Rei was forwarding it. Basically she was cancelling out Rei's quirk, though not completely. It was a gamble though, Eri could have rewinded the boost in power Rei was giving me. Seems like she has some sort of control on her power or was doing it unconsciously. 

Aizawa- There aren't many people who could do that. Even if there was someone who could, if those children quirks became powerful enough to surpass that...

Rio- Yeah, if you hadn't erased their quirks, I don't know what would've happened...

Aizawa- Since it didn't work on the buildings or the ground, or on each other, but, only on other people, training to teach them control isn't something we can approach lightly. I think about their emotional states on top of the unknowns, right now, it would be the most logical to keep them quarantined. For their sake as well. In other words, we cannot depend on their Quirks.

Rio- Huh?

If you think about it that was also true. Eri and Rei's quirks were almost like a ticking time bomb. If we were to train them it would be difficult. They could only use their power on a human being, but that would be extremely dangerous. So the odds of those two ever being able to fully control their quirk was almost close to zero.

Aizawa- All we can do is accept it.... He also just arrived.

Aizawa opened the door to a room to reveal All Might, Midoriya, Recovery Girl, Bubble Girl, and Centipeder accompanied by a few doctors and nurses.

Rio- All Might..! Deku! And Recovery Girl...Why...?

Midoriya- I would like to know the same?

Bubble Girl- I called them.... because....

Bubble girl started shaking mid sentence as tears started falling from her eyes. My eyes widened and fear clouded every part of my body, scared at the few words she might say next.

Bubble Girl- Sir was always talking about All Might...and especially you, Rio.

Doctor- There's nothing else that can be done...Honestly...it's mysterious how he's even still alive...

Recovery Girl- There's nothing I can do with my healing at this point...Unfortunately, I don't think he will live to see tomorrow...

A darkness fell above my widened eyes. My fears had come true. I wasn't able to protect what was precious to me. He was....He was... so... precious to me. And I lost him in a split second. Tears formed in my eyes, and as they started to fall, it never stopped. It felt like my heart was slowly being ripped from my chest.

Rio- T-There must be something you can do!

Recovery Girl- I'm sorry Rio.

Rio- No! There has to be something! Please! Anything!.... Anything...

I covered my face with my shaking hands as the world around me was slowly crumbling. Almost like the life I've been living ti'll now was completely fake. Like if cold hard reality slapped me right across the face telling me to wake up.

=================================================

All Might- Nighteye...

We stood in front of him, but I could barely look. The sight of him being impaled by all those tubes....He was pale, his hair messy, and eyes with no glimmer. 

Nighteye- All Might... You finally feel like seeing me...on my deathbed...?

All Might- There's nothing I can say to that...I've done terrible things to you...

All Might spoke...words full of regret. His head was lowered, but I know why...He felt ashamed....embarrassed...angry...sad... All these emotions were clouding his head as he saw the state Uncle was in.

Midoriya- Nighteye! Live! Do your best!

Nighteye- You're being...very respectful...I don't resent you at all. Because all I wanted was for you to be happy...If you've decided to fight, then--

All Might- You should fight, too! Please let me atone for all I've done until now..

Nighteye- There's nothing to atone for...I wanted to change the future where you were killed, so I kept looking for ways to change it... But it was to no avail... but today, Midoriya and Rio showed me. I think.... it might have to do with energy... A strong vision with no room for doubt. Energy that wished for a future. I'm sure it wasn't just you. Everyone believed strongly in it and brought it together. So I thought it could be the result of that energy converging on you...and being released. The future is uncertain-- You have changed my thinking. that's enough for me... My only regret is...

Togata- Sir!

Midoriya- Togata...!

Togata- You can't!

Mirio forced his way into the room...tears all over his face as he made his way to Uncle. He couldn't believe the sight as his glistering eyes gazed into Uncle's dull ones.

Togata- Please, live! You can't die!

My bangs covered my eyes as I stood still... not moving a single inch. It's like...if I dared to move, it would all be over. If I took one step, then he would leave me. 

Nigtheye- Mirio...You suffered so much because of me... If only... I had been...

Togata- it was...because you taught me that I was able to become strong!

More and more tears flew out of Mirio's eye's as he so desperately grasped to a hope....a hope that just wasn't there. 

Togata- It was because you taught me that I'm living like this now! Please, teach me more!

Nighteye- Mirio...Forgive me...

Togata- I don't have to because you did nothing wrong!

Nighteye- Rio... I know you're there.

Mirio moved out of the way as I took one step forward, then another, and another. With every step I felt reality hit me harder as finally, I stood by his bedside, the dark shadow of my bangs still covering my eyes not daring to look at his.

Nighteye- Rio... None of this is your fault--

I immediately answered with an angry tone. But what exactly was I angry at? Was I angry at myself? Or was I angry at him?

Rio- --Of course I know that!

I clenched my hands as I kept looking towards the ground.

Nighteye- Rio.....please look at me.

I slowly lifted my face ti'll I was at the height were Nightye could see it clearly, my red tearful face.

Rio- This wasn't supposed to happen! We were supposed to finish this mission and go home! We were supposed to celebrate with the company of everyone! Eating Ramen together and cracking jokes! Why!? Why are you leaving me!? You can't go! Please! Just stay! Live on!

Nighteye- I'm sorry for making you suffer so much.

Rio- Shut up! You don't have the right to say that! You can apologize by living!

Nighteye- Rio...

Rio- Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You don't understand! You don't understand what you mean to me!

More and more tears fell from my closed eyes. My knees felt weak. My heart wouldn't stop beating so hardly. My hands were clenched tight enough that I could feel the blood coming out. "Why!? Why?!" Was all I could ask myself. All the time we spent together. Everything all gone in just one morning. But a warm hand soon caressed my face. I slowly opened my teary eyes to see Nighteye using the last of his strength to stroke my cheek with his hand. I leaned down on his bed caressing his hand while it was on my cheek still not believing what was going on. Still believing that he was going to get better.

Rio- You were always there when I needed you... You were there when I was alone. You were always there for the good and the bad. When I got a perfect score on an exam. When I first learned to use my quirk. When I accidentally set my house on fire. When I broke my first bone. When I made my first friend. When I got in trouble at school. You were there for my parent teacher conferences. You were there to make me food when I had none. You were there to drive me to school on rainy days. You were there to train me so I could fulfill my goal. You were there to make me laugh. You were there when I would cry or get angry, but also when I was happy. You were always there! I kept saying I never had a father, but that was a lie! Because you Uncle....You are my father!

A few tears fell from Uncle's eyes as I clenched his hand a little harder. Clenching his hand and feeling his warmth was my only reassurance that he was still there....listening. At that moment it had dawned on me. I was never truly alone. I always had him by my side... He was the father I so desperately wanted, he was always there. So why? Why was it that I had just realized it?

Nighteye- I'm glad...When I first met you... I pitied you...So I decided to help you...but then...as I started spending more time with you. I started feeling so much joy, I had the need to protect you no matter what, to see you grow up... Like if you were really my daughter. And even now.. I still consider you as such... Rio... many hardships lie ahead... But you are my daughter, so I'm sure you'll be able to overcome them. But please, no matter what happens...never stray from your path. Always confide in those you trust, and keep them close no matter what. Please remember to stay healthy....and don't stay up to late at night... remember to wash your teeth and to keep training. Rio.....thank you for following me and believing in me.. Before I knew it....You........became my pride...Rio...you'll be....fine. You'll become a finer hero than anyone else.... This is the only future...that shouldn't be changed.

I grasped his hands as my tears started to flow on them. Even now, he had the strength to say such words.

Nighteye- So, smile...smile.... A society without cheer and humor...will not have...a bright future... Rio, please just once... call me your father.

Rio- That bright future will come, Father. I'll make sure of it!

Father struggled to smile, but did it nevertheless as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

Nigtheye- My only regret Rio.....is that I won't be able to see you grow up...But promise me...That you will become the hope that shines for everyone...Please......promise.....me...

The hand I was grasping for dear life suddenly went limp as the familiar sound of the monitoring machine continued to sound. My bangs covered my eyes once more as the tears falling down my eyes trippled it's amount.

Rio- Damnit...at least let me respond..

And then I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started screaming and sobbing as I kept grasping his hand hoping for him to open his eyes and say he was joking. But that was all a hopeless dream. Father....was truly gone.

Rio- Why couldn't you live!? Why!? Why did you leave me?!

I kept his limp hand on my cheek as I could feel the warmth fading away.

Rio- Why?! Why couldn't I have realized it sooner!? I was never alone! I always had you....Always... Why did I have to realize it so late. Know you're gone and I don't know what to do!

I jumped towards him limp body and hugged him as I cried on his chest. The emptiness I was feeling could not be filled by anything. And void filled my heart, one that wouldn't be closed so easily.

Rio- Why....Why did I have to lose him! Why did I have to lose my father! The only person who noticed I was alone! The person who took care of me even when he didn't have to! The person that made me so happy! You promised me! You promised me that when I became a pro we would work together! Why couldn't you keep your promise!? Why?! Why...I'll show you! I promise you that I will be the hope that shines for everyone! And then one day....I'll see you again. Then we can gaze upon the bright future you helped create....I Promise..

=============================================

You don't understand how much I cried writing this. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter... Please comment I want to hear from you guys lol. Anyway, I'm gonna go cure my depression........AUTHOR OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 92 21
𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...
19.4K 291 25
Op Oc with strength and especially speed quirk. As he goes to UA and lives in My hero for the rest you'll have to read. I don't own Mha only my oc
5.5K 183 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
137 0 34
I've been engaged since birth. I'm met him before but I was three, so don't remember. Now I'm being sent to the same school as him. This will good...