MCYT OneShots

By sketchers_writes

Cover was made by me! DO NOT COPY, STEAL OR HEAVILY REFERENCE MY ONESHOTS ! This is just a book of MCYT onesh... More

Rules and Info!
Request Info Page (Don't Submit Requests On This Page)
Sick Times (Smajor)
Sleep? Never Heard of Her (Wilbur)
It's Raining, It's Hurting (Ghostbur)
Frozen Wings (Philza and Wilbur)
Nightmares and Bonding (Tommy)
Everyone Loves The Big Brother (Smajor)
Rides With Friends (Dream Team + Karl)
The Diamond Guard (DanTDM)
One Way Out (Ranboo)
It's His Nature (BadBoyHalo)
Icey Trap (Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo)
Flashing Fear (Wilbur)
Loneliness Kills (Ranboo)
Clingy By Nature (Smajor)
Kind But Deadly (Tubbo)
Be My Pillow (Karl)
Anything For Them (XLife and HermitCraft) Part 1
Anything For Them (XLife and HermitCraft) Part 2
!NOT A CHAPTER!
!NOT A CHAPTER!
Frosted Discovery
Even The Strong Need Help
Sleepover Havoc
Cuddle Pile
A Snowy Cave-In
Everyone Needs A Day Off
Sick In Comfort
Through Flames and Smoke
A Haunting Past
Let Yourself Relax
Hugs Are My Lifeline
Summer Sucks
~NOT A CHAPTER~
You Help Me, I'll Help You Pt. 1
What's Left Pt 1
Cold But Never Frozen
Sleepbur
Nightmares and Storms
!NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLZ READ!
Sleep is Key
A Father We Never Had
My 30 Day Challenge
Day 1
Horror Begone
Character Requests
Secrets That Fly [1]
Ice Cream and Cuddles
Request Page
A/N
give me your guys' input!
new book
question
cursed ships
a/n
head cannons (1)
heat wave sleep over [ 1 ]
official ending

If You Don't Find Sleep, Sleep Will Find You

711 10 7
By sketchers_writes

TW: Hints to car accidents, hospital, hints to death.

I recently thought about an exhausted Smajor prompt and couldn't resist making a oneshot on it. Also sorry if it's really cringy, I'm still working on my style of writing. 

Also a bit of insight on the plot, Lauren was in an accident and ended up in the hospital. Although her condition isn't in any way life threatening, it doesn't stop her friends from worrying about her. 

Scott's POV:

It wasn't common for me to miss a night of sleep, but it had happened before. It only happened when I was overly stressed, so the lack of sleep didn't come to a surprise to me. I was currently staying at Lauren and Bobby's house, Phil had kindly offered to take care of Tubbo and Dream was staying with George and Sapnap.

As I laid on my back in the guest room, I felt my mind focusing on the problem at hand. Lauren had recently been in an accident and she had to be sent to hospital, we were told she wasn't in danger of dying, but it was still worrying.

The accident was a stupid one that was in no way Lauren's fault, a drunk driver had swerved out onto the road and had collided with Lauren's car. Although she was alive, the prat who was driving wasn't so lucky.

I forced my thoughts to stray away from that topic, there was no point in lingering on it. Knowing that sleep wasn't possible, I sat up in the soft bed and glanced around my room.

The room that I'd chosen was a rather small one, but that gave it a nice, cosy feeling. The walls were a nice teal colour and the carpet was a khaki colour (if you don't know that colour then feel free to search it up).

There was a small desk on one side of the room which had enough space to fit a laptop on it. There were a couple of other things in the room like a wardrobe and dresser but that was about it.

I yawned while stretching before looking over at the clock on the bedside table, it was 6:25 am. I sighed loudly and took another look around the room, I decided that there wasn't any point in staying in the bed so I shifted over to the edge. I swung my legs over the edge and onto the floor and stood myself up.

"I wonder if anyone else is awake." I said to myself, I picked my phone up from the bedside table and turned it on, the sudden light from the screen made me flinch. After my eyes adjusted to the phone light, I opened one of my group chats.

Strange But Stable Family

Scott: either of you two awake?

Dream is Online

Dream: Yeah I'm awake.

Tubbs is Online

Tubbs: hiii 

Scott: hello, how are you both doing?

Dream: I'm doing good, wbu?

Tubbs: im great!

Scott: i'm fine, could be better though.

Dream: I promise you Scott, Lauren will be fine.

Tubbs: yeha dont worry, Lauren is strong anyways!

Scott: i guess that's true, thank you both.

Dream: No problem bro, now go try get some sleep!

Tubbs: yeah go do that! im heading off now to sleep anyways, cya Scotty!

Scott: g'night Tubbo, Dream.

Tubbs is Offline

Dream: Goodnight Scott.

Dream is Offline

I sighed once again as I turned my phone off, I checked the time again to see it was 6:45 am. I thought about what Dream had told me to do, though sleep did sound nice, I knew that it was probably impossible for me to get.

Finally deciding that trying to sleep would be a waste of time, I walked over to my wardrobe and opened it quietly. I picked out a white t-shirt with a rainbow going across the front and a pair of jeans. I threw them on the bed prior to grabbing a cyan coloured jacket.

I got dressed making sure I didn't make too much noise since I didn't know if Bobby was awake or not. "Well if I can't sleep, might as well make some breakfast." I thought out loud, I quietly made my way out of the room and started to walk towards the stairs so I could go downstairs to get something to eat.

I cursed under my breath when some of the steps creaked, but I managed to get down them without much hassle. I pulled out my phone and turned the torch on so I could see, I then headed towards the kitchen.

After a little bit of searching, I found a packet of biscuits in one of the cupboards. I took them out and settled down on a chair that was in the kitchen, I opened the packet and took one out before eating it. 

I must've zoned out since I suddenly became aware of footsteps coming down the stairs. Looking up from my spot at the table, I saw Bobby coming towards the kitchen. He waved at me so I waved back.

Bobby's POV:

After waking up, I heard a sound coming from the kitchen. I knew that that meant that Scott was most likely awake so I headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I looked over at the kitchen. I felt my chest fill with concern, Scott's eyes were unfocused and he was staring at nothing. I remember Dream telling me that Scott often zones out when under a lot of stress.

Upon closer inspection, I could see dark circles under Scott's eyes, he clearly hadn't been sleeping. I sighed to myself before making my way over to where Scott was, his eyes suddenly cleared and he looked in my direction, I sent him a small wave which was returned by one of his own.

"Heya Scott, you good?" I asked, he took a bit to register what I'd asked him, "Oh uhh yeah I'm good, what about you?" he quizzed after a few moments. "I'm alright, you seem tired." I pushed slightly, he didn't seem to mind.

"Just couldn't sleep, 'm fine though." he said, whether that was to himself or me wasn't clear, I sat myself next to him. Everyone in our friend group knew that Scott got clingy when he was tired or scared, he felt comforted by physical contact.

"'re we going to see Lauren?" I heard Scott ask, his voice was quiet and slurred, I nodded in confirmation. I felt Scott lean into my side, it was clear he didn't realise he was doing it. I looked down at him and saw that his eyes were practically closed.

"Wanna go sit on the couch?" I asked, "Hmmm? Oh sure." he murmured, I stood myself up before helping Scott onto his feet. He swayed a bit before steadying himself, we made our way into the living room and sat ourselves down on one of the couches.

Once again I felt Scott lean against me, the soft seating probably wasn't helping him with staying awake. I started running my hand through his hair (NOT A SHIP) and I felt him relax further into my side. 

"Will Lauren be okay..?" Scott mumbled, I looked down at him with a sympathetic look, "Lauren's strong, she'll be okay Scott, I promise." I reassured him. He nodded and relaxed back into my side, we stayed like that for a while.

I felt Scott's breath hitch so I glanced down at him, there were tears falling down his cheek. I sighed quietly before pulling my friend close to me, I rubbed my hand down his back in a comforting matter.

"It's okay to cry Scott, I won't judge you." I told him, that finally broke the dam as Scott started to sob against me. I could feel my shirt getting wet but that didn't bother me, I continued to rub his back as he let out all the guilt and pain he'd been holding inside.

After about 35 minutes, Scott's sobs turned into small whimpers, I looked down and saw him lying limp against me. I smiled sadly as I realised he'd cried himself past exhaustion, but at least he was finally getting some sleep. I decided to let him sleep a bit before going to see Lauren, God knows he needs it.

Okay so this will be a multiple part story, so the next part will be done later on! Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day, I'll see you in the next chapter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 31 16
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ MULTIPLE ONESHOTS INCLUDING HEADCANONS FOR THE DREAM SMP. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!โž หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ โ†ณหณโธ™;; โ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN TH...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
197K 5.8K 27
-COVER BELONGS TO @/Dryya_ ON TWITTER- These are some SleppyBoysInc oneshots that I wrote. THERE IS NO SHIPPING All of these are platonic and have no...