I ..❔.. YOU

Por JessieJoy086

"I look at you I owe you I trust you But what do you think about me? Can't you give me a clear answer.." Repl... Más

Mastermind..?
New Freshman..??
Bully..
Enemy..
Excuses
Need
"Crazy person"
A memory..we may share
Suspicious??
Unexpected person...
Protect..
Informant??
Encounter..
Cover..
I'm not a bully
Accusation..
The bridge
I owe you
Not yet..
Connection..??
Confront..
Strange..
Guilt..
OBSERVER..
Mr. Bigmouth..
Mole's confession
Bad timing??
"Disclose"
Sin
Puzzled
"I belong to you"
Still??
'Doubts'
The News..
'Bomb'
Unrequited Lo..
Nil..!!
'Furious'
Past Love.!.!..
'Interwined'
Destroy: Side Story
Coward: Side story
The victim??
" CAUSE "
The hidden culprit
Suspicion
Insane!!
Backfire
Revenge!!
A parent!!
In pretense of..
/Distance/
Rethink
It's Hard to get together again after a break
Over..??
' Whisper '

"I GIVE UP"

736 76 9
Por JessieJoy086

Next morning,
Jungkook checked his phone after waking up. Lots of missed calls notification from Juhi was there.
Jungkook sighed and texted her..
" SORRY.. I DIDN'T CHECK MY PHONE LAST NIGHT. "

Juhi immediately called him back.
Jungkook," He...Hello.."
Juhi," You should have called me back.. You idiot.. Do you know how much was I worried?"
Jungkook," Oh.. Sorry.. I just was not on my right mind yesterday."
Juhi," What?.. Was that bad? I mean talking to him?"
Jungkook," You mean.. Namjoon's Dad.. Well it was .." paused, " It was good."

Juhi," Is everything all right?"
Jungkook," Yeah.. Why are you asking?"
Juhi," Well.. I don't know .. Your voice seems to sound sad."
Jungkook quickly changed the topic,
" Umm.. What about your husband?"
Juhi," What about him?"
Jungkook," How does he react after I leave?"
Juhi," He just kept quiet after talking to Jin.. I tried to explain to him.
But he just answered me he needs some time to accept it.. I could not understand it.. I just hide a secret from him.. It was not a crime.. Why did he need some time to accept my brother?..
Jungkook," May be he got shocked.."

Juhi," Was it that shocking news?..  Or.. Kookie, Is there something else that I didn't know?"
Jungkook," Huh?"
Juhi," Actually.. Laine looked quite serious about you more than I had imagined.. And he seems like he is thinking of something else too.. And also Jin ..."
Juhi paused.

Jungkook immediately," Jin?.. What about him?.. Is he alright?"
Juhi," Yeah.. He is.. I didnot know that you are close to Jin?"
Jungkook immediately answered ,
" No.. I am not close to him."
Juhi," Then Is he special that you share your secret to him?.. I never thought there will be someone else who knew about us."
Jungkook," Well.. He found out when I let my guard down."
Juhi," Jin must be smart person then to let out secret from you."

Jungkook remembered the last night.
Jungkook hesistantly," Umm.. How is he?.. I mean Jin.."
Juhi," Jin.. Actually I'm quite worried about him."
Jungkook quickly," Why?.. Is he fine?"
Juhi," Well.. He just looked quite sad after he came back home last night.. When I ask the reason, he just kept silenced.. I don't know what really is going on with these two brothers?"
Jungkook sighed," Maybe he was tired after coming late."
Juhi," You think so.. Maybe you are right.. You know Laine is avoiding his eyes with me.."
Jungkook," Then should I try to talk to him?"
Juhi," No need.. I will take care of him myself.. Just let's give him some time.. If he really show too much attitude then I will.."

Jungkook," What will you do?"
Juhi," Of course.. I will beat him.." After a pause, "Kook?"
Jungkook," Hmm?"
Juhi," If things are getting too hard for you, then you can lean on me.."
Jungkook," Why are you saying so suddenly?"
Juhi," I don't know.. I just thought I should tell you, you got my back."
Jungkook sighed," Thanks.. Noona."
Juhi," Then meet me Soon.."
Jungkook," Okay.."

At the dining table,
Jihan," Did you sleep well?"
Jungkook dozing off," Ah.. Yeah."
Risa," I can see how much you had slept last night." Looking at Jungkook.
"  You know you can stay here until you wants?.. I mean until you could figured out what you need to do.."
Jungkook smiled," How did you find out I was puzzled?"
Risa," Well.. I can say from experienced.. Experienced from others and also myself."
Jungkook," Sorry.. For disturbing you."
Jihan," No need to apologize.. You know, these days customers are coming smoothly.. I really had a hard time to manage them all.. I need a good assistant.. Will you mind doing it?.. Just till someone else get hired.. But if you don't want then..."

Jungkook," Fine.. I will do it.. But until you could find next assistant."
Risa," Think carefully.. This time you can't leave just as you wants."
Jihan," Exactly.. You have to finish the the work completely that you had initiated."
Jungkook thought," Finishing the work completely, huh.."
Risa," What?.. Are you not doing it?"
Jungkook quickly answered," I will.. I will finish my work completely.. I won't let it be incomplete."
Jihan," Huh?.. Are you talking about working here or something else?.."
Jungkook sighed," I made up my mind.. I will get my job done.. Everything that I need to.."

Jimin entered the shop.
Jimin," Sir.. I arrived."
Risa," Well.. I have to look after that worker now.. I'm going downstairs."

After Risa left,
Jihan," Sometimes you should give your burden to others too.. "
Jungkook," Huh?"
Jihan," Well I really gave a lots of thoughts that you said yesterday.. And I got a conclusion.. You know you should try to give priority to protect things that is much more important to you first.. Other small things you should let it to other people.. You can share your burden with others.. But If you are the one who is getting ruined because of the burden for protecting others, then what's the point of saving others or things if you are not there to see the good result.. You know right, what am I saying?"
Jungkook," I.. I got it."

Jihan," Carry the burden upto your limits, Jungkook," Patting him,
" Right now, You should think about yourself first.. Then eat properly.. I need to checkout how much my wife is nagging Jimin."
After Jihan left,
Jungkook whispered," Thinking about myself first.. Huh.."
Jungkook had a lots of mixed feelings again. After some thinking he smiled,
" I clearly know what I need to do first.. Old man, you are quite smart.. huh."

Jungkook came downstairs after sometime.
Jungkook," Good morning, Jimin.."
Jimin," Oh! Kook.. What are you doing here?"
Jungkook," Well I'm working here from today.."
Jimin," What?"
Jungkook," Oh.. Right.. Let me introduce you, I am Jungkook.. I'm working here as this old man's assistant."
Risa," Stop calling him old man.. He is not that old, you know."

Jungkook," Really.. Then should I call him teenager?" Teasing.
Risa," You.."
Jimin surprisingly looking at them,
" Are they usually like this?"
Jihan smiled," Yeah.."
Jihan thought," I think you had now figured it out what you really need to do.. Right Kook?"

After their working time,
Coming out the shop,
Jimin," It's time for the class.. Are you not coming, Kook?"
Jungkook paused for a second.
Then he replied," Of course, I have to.."
Jimin," Then let's go together."
Jungkook," I have to go to my home first.. I will join you later."
Jimin," Then I'm leaving.. See you at class."
Jungkook nodded.

Jihan," So you are going to the university.. Don't you think you should do things that need to be done before?" Looking at the cafe.
Jungkook smirked," That's why I'm going there.. Important things should be done first, right.. And my first mission is there.."
Jihan," You really think that's should be your first priority?"
Jungkook," Yep.. Old man.. I figured it out now what should I give up and what should I catch up..."
Jihan," Good luck, then."
Jungkook nodded.

Jihan entered the shop after bidding farewell to Jungkook.
Risa," Did they left?"
Jihan," Yeah.."
Risa," Do you really think Jungkook is alright now?"
Jihan," Yeah.. He is not confused anymore what he wanted to do.. But I am worried now.. I hope he won't loose something important while trying to catch up his first priority."

After reaching his home,
Jungkook," So you are here too?" Looking at Namjoon.
"Does Suhan left for his class?"
Namjoon," Why didn't you come home yesterday?"
Jungkook coldly," Should I have to give you my reasons?"
Namjoon," Of course.. If I didn't decide to accompany Suhan last night, then he would've ended up alone."
Jungkook smirked," So what do you want me to do?.. Should I be his bodyguard 24/7 hours?"

Namjoon," Why are you saying like that when you too knew that Min is.."
Jungkook interrupted," Namjoon, Do you really think Suhan is that weak person?.. Do you really think he don't know what is he doing?"
Namjoon," Of course he don't.. Otherwise he would never get involved with Min."
Jungkook smirked," Then maybe he is similar to you.. You were also unable to figured out Min's feelings even though you were with him for 6 years.. If it wasn't me then maybe you will still remained as his friend and who knows maybe you will ended up accepting Suhan with Min too.."
Namjoon," It can never happened."
Jumgkook," Who knows... "

Namjoon grinned," Don't forget it was you who couldn't protect Suhan everytime?"
Jungkook clenched his hands,
" Really?.. Then Do it.."
Namjoon," Huh?"
Jungkook," Protect your brother without hurting him.. "
Namjoon smirked," Do you think I can't protect my brother?.. What do you mean by without hurting him?"
Jungkook," Just as I say..  Protect Suhan without making him cry.. Without giving him pain.. Can you do that?"
Namjoon," Of course I can."

Jungkook," If you have that confidence, then protect him from everything.. Protect him from your old enemies.. Protect him from Min.. Come to think of it, why did I even ended up coming here?.. It was your enemies .. It was your mistake.."
Namjoon," Now you are blaming me?"
Jungkook," No.. Now I realized that I was stupid to do favours for someone who can't even see my effort."
Namjoon grinned," Then leave.. Noone need you in our lives."
Jungkook loudly," Of course I am leaving.. That's why I'm here.. I'm here to pack my things.. Do you really think that I wanted to stay anymore?"
Jungkook left with his things.
Namjoon muttered," You will definitely come back, Kook.."

At the university,
Jungkook saw Min with Suhan at a empty class. He clenched his hands and went inside.
Suhan surprisingly," Kook.. Where had you been last night?"
Jungkook," I was.. I was at my friend's house."
Suhan," After you left, Dad told us that you didn't want to stay with us anymore.. Do you know how much was I worried when you really didn't come home last night?"
Min," Right, Not only Suhan.. I was also worried about you when he told me what happened in the hospital.. You shouldn't let worry other persons like that?"
Jungkook smirked," Really?"
Jungkook punched on Min's stomach.

Suhan pannicking," What are you.."
Jungkook looking at Min," Didn't I tell you before to stay away from Suhan?.. But you really don't like to listen, huh.."
Min," What are you saying?.. Now, even Joon knew about us."
Jungkook," So what?.. What if he knew?.. I didn't allow you to be with Suhan again."
Min smirked looking at Jungkook," Don't you know how much Suhan loves me?.. And he told me his family secrets.. Can't you tell he trust me too much now?"
Jungkook," I know.. I know how idiot he had already become.. But not anymore I won't do things that will make him more blind.."

Suhan blocking Min," Kook.. Stop it.. Don't ..."
Jungkook pulled Suhan," Suhan.. You know I had always done things that will keep you happy.. And I think this habit won't leave that easily."
Suhan," What do you mean?"
Jungkook," I mean.. I won't let Min stay near you.."
Again punching Min.

Suhan," Kook.."
Jungkook grabbing Min," If you don't want to see this guy hurt, then Suhan .. Don't let me see you near him, again?.. And this time it's not my request.. It's a warning.."
Min," What?.. Suhan will never leave me.."
Jungkook whispered to Min," Then should I hurt your brother.."
Min," What?"
Jungkook," Don't forget, Min.. Even I had no good terms with Namjoon, I once beat you up to bed because of him.. Do you think I can't hurt you or your brother again?.. And this time my reason is reasonable.. Hurting you for plotting against Suhan.. What do you say?.. Hmm?.."

Min loudly," I will.. I will leave Suhan.. I will never come near Suhan again.."
Jungkook smirked," If you want that then.. What can I do?"
Suhan," What?.. "
Coming close to Min,
Jungkook angrily," Suhan, do you want me to hit him again?"
Suhan pannicking," Don't.. Don't hurt him.. I will be away from him."
Jungkook," Then leave, Professor Min."
Letting Min go, Min hurriedly ran away.

Suhan teary," Why are you doing this, Kook.. Why?"
Jungkook," Today .. Someone suggest me to give importance to my first priority.. And do you know when I think about my first priority what I see?.. I thought I will see my sister but no.. I see you.. It's funny right.. So until I get my job done for you.. I can't leave you.. Even though how many times I warned you against Min but you aren't listening.. It is the choice that you made me to choose, Suhan.. Do you think only you can threatened me?.. I knew your weakness much better than you.. So don't even try again.. Because this time I am not going to listen to you.. Until I had proof against Min to show you, this will be going on.. So don't be rest assured that I will bow down to you this time.."

Suhan," I will tell my mom and dad.."
Jungkook smirked," Do it.. I already talked to your parents.. You are my responsibility, Suhan.. So I had to properly take care of it, right?.. Ah, you can still complain about me to your brother about it.. We are still against each other.. May be he will try to stop me."
Suhan teary," Kook, I hate you."
Suhan ran away cryingly.
Jungkook whispered," Sorry.. Suhan but it is the only way that can keep you away from Min... At least for now."

At the council room,
Jin was trying to sleep but he suddenly heard.
Hoseok," What?.. Jimin likes Kook."
Jin wake up after hearing it but still pretends to be asleep.
Yoongi," Ssh.. Jin will wake up.. Didn't you see him before he mustn't had slept properly last night?"
Hoseok," Okay .. Sorry...But how did you find out?"
Yoongi," Well.. You must be stupid to not figured it out when he always ended up looking at Kook so lovingly."

Hoseok," But still.. I thought Jin and Kook must had something going on."
Yoongi loudly," What?
Hoseok," Sshh.. "
Yoongi," No way.. Jin and Kook.. Don't Joke.. On what basis you think like that?"
Hoseok," I don't know.. It just I had a hunch."
Yoongi," Stop dreaming.. And today I find out that Jimin and Kook are working together too."
Hoseok," What?"
Yoongi," Right?.. Together?.. It must be destiny, right?"
Hoseok," Don't you think you are thinking too much, Yoongi?.. You are still not sured of Kook's feelings.. whether he even like a man or not."

Yoongi," 'Well I don't care that much about gender..' it was Kook's answer... And What to think about it?.. Jimin is cute, so friendly and Kook talk to him nicely.. I don't want to say it but I had never saw Jin and Kook being nice to each other."
Hoseok," But I think they care for each other.. You also saw right how Kook always ended up helping Jin even though at that time he think Jin as his enemy."
Yoongi," So what?.. He also helped Jimin at the past.. Remember by kissing Wen.. And I think Kook will never like Jin as it will be a bad choice for him.. He needs someone like Jimin with him."

Hoseok," Are you not being harsh to Jin by talking like that?"
Yoongi," Well.. I thought it will be Kook's prospects.. And also Jimin will confessed to Kook, today."
Hoseok," Huh?"
Yoongi," Yeah.. In front of everyone, he will confessed today to Kook during my birthday celebration.. Actually it was my plan and I already convinced him to confess."
Hoseok," Don't you think it's too fast?"
Yoongi," Confession should never be kept hidden for long.. Or else someone else will took that person away."
Hoseok," And Do you think Kook will say yes?"
Yoongi," Of course.. It's not that Kook wanted to be with someone."

After hearing it,
Jin thought," Was I really that bad to you, Kook?.. That you ended up running away from me.. If Jimin really confessed to you, then will you say yes.. I'm scared.."
Hoseok," What's wrong Jin?"
Jin opened his eyes," huh?"
Hoseok," You were crying."
Jin realized he was crying.. He was feeling pain when he even think that Kook will ended up with someone else. That Kook will never choose him. Finally  Jin realized that he........

At the class,
Jimin," Let's go, Kook."
Jungkook," Where?"
Jimin," Of course, Council room."
Jungkook," I'm not going.. I don't want to go there."
Jimin surprisingly," What?.. But you loved to go there till yesterday.. And today is very important day.."
Jungkook got puzzled," Important Day?"
Jimin," Just let's go.."
Jimin dragged Jungkook with him.

At the council room,
Everyone," Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to Yoongi."
Yoongi," Thank you everyone.."
Jungkook," So it was a birthday celebration?"
Jimin," Actually I have to tell .."
Jin was looking at Jimin and Jungkook together.

Hoseok," Jin.. What are you looking at?"
Jin," Huh?"
Hoseok," Why are you staring at Jungkook again?..Oh right, you will tell me you aren't looking at them."
Jin," I thought just as Yoongi says they do look good together."
Hoseok," Who?.. Kook and Jimin?.. Well they don't look bad.."
Jin pursing his lips," Yeah.."
Hoseok looking at Jin," Why are you looking so sad?"
Jin," Sad?.. Am I?.. Why will?... I'm not.."
Hoseok," Why?.. Do you hate them together?"
Jin," Hate them?.. No way.."
Hoseok," Ah.. Right .. You were sleeping but I heard Jimin is going to confess..."

Tae suddenly arrived," Happy Birthday, Senior."
Yoongi," What is he doing here?"
Tae," Well.. Don't get angry Senior.. I'm also the member of the council."
Hoseok," But still.."
Jin," Let him go.. I already forgive him.. And I hope you will do it too."
Yoongi," But Jin.."
Tae interrupted," Don't be angry, Senior.. It's your birthday today."

Yoongi and Hoseok both glared at Tae, who sat beside Jin.
Yoongi," Then today, there's an announcement.. There's someone who wanted to confess somebody something special."
Jungkook," What?.. Who is it?"
Looking at Tae,
" Is he again going to?"
Jimin stood up.
" Today I have something very important to tell someone."
Jungkook looking at Jimin," What?.. It was you?"

Jimin closed his eyes loudly,
" I.. I really like you.."
Jungkook," Huh?"
Jimin opened his eyes.
Jungkook," You like whom?"

Jimin was so scared that he unknowingly said," Senior Yoongi.."
Everyone," What?"
Jungkook," You like Senior Yoongi?"
Jimin pannicking," Yoongi?.. Ah yeah.. I really like him.. I like him as my brother.. I like him as my senior."
Tae confusingly," What sorts of confession was that?.. Senior, Is it you who asked Jimin to do that?" Looking at Yoongi.
Yoongi was dumbfounded by the Jimin's actions.

Yoongi," Ah.. I don't know what am I exactly hearing."
Jungkook," So this was your confession?"
Jimin quickly lied," Yeah.. Actually on his birthday, I wanted to say to him how much I cherished him."
Jungkook," Really?.. But why isn't he looking so happy about it?"
Looking at confused Yoongi.

Jimin texted Yoongi,
" SENIOR, SORRY.. I GOT SCARED.. I CAN'T DO IT.."
Yoongi,
"YOU REALLY LEFT A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.. I WONDER IF YOU COULD EVER TELL HIM OR NOT."

After sometime,
Jimin," Let's go.. It's time to work."
Jungkook," Fine.. We have to go Seniors."
They both left. At the midway,
Jungkook," Ah.. I forget my car keys in the council room.. I will be right back.."
Jimin," Be back soon."

When Jungkook reached there, there was only Jin standing near the window
Jungkook hesistantly," Ev.. Everyone left."
Jin looking at Jungkook," Ah.. Yeah.. Why did you come back?"
Jungkook pointing at his car keys," My keys.." He grabbed it.
Jungkook," Then.. I'm leaving."

Jin," Kook.. Wait.."
Jungkook looked back at Jin," Hmm?.. What is it Senior?"
Jin," Am I that bad?"
Jungkook confisingly," What?"
Jin," Am I that bad that you hate to love me?"
Jungkook," What are you saying?"
Jin grinned," Of course.. It should be my fault right.. That you don't want to love me.."
Jungkook clenched his hands," No.. It's not your fault.. You are perfect, Senior.. You are too nice.. Too nice that I..."

Jin looked at Jungkook," You what?"
Jungkook," Too nice and perfect that I can't stop myself to wanting you.."
Jin slowly come close to Jungkook.
Jungkook," I warned you already.. Remember, that I don't want you to get close to me."
Jin," What if I want it?.. What if I wanted to get close to you?"

Jungkook slowly backed away," Don't say like that.. You are making me scared.."
Jin," What are you scared of?.. That I will hurt you?"
Jungkook," No.. I'm scared that I may ended up hurting you.. I'm scared that if you come too close to me then I may ended up grabbing you.. I may ended up forcing you to be with me.. I'm little scary, Right?."
Jin," No.. I'm not scared.. I'm not scared of you.. If you are scared of yourself for me, then stop getting scared.. If you don't want to love me for me then stop it.. Because.. Because I want you to look at me.. I want you to need me.. I want you to.."

Suddenly a sound of someone's footsteps approached near the room.
Jungkook," Uh.. Someone..."
Jin grabbed Jungkook suddenly and they both ended up falling down beside the table.
Tae opened the door," Huh.. Senior is not here.. Could it be he left?"
Tae didnot see them so he left quickly.
Jin was still grabbing Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook," Senior.. You should let me go now."
Jin denied," No.. "
Jungkook," At least get away from me.. You are over me."
Jin sat near Jungkook but still he was grabbing his shirt.
Jungkook," I need to go.. So just complete your sentences.."
Jin quickly," So.. So.. Please lo.. love me.'' Looked up at Jungkook teary.
Jungkook," What are.."
Jin," Please love me, Kook.."

Jungkook hearbeat again start rausing up.
Jungkook heavily sighed," I .. I give up."
Jin," Huh?"
Jungkook suddenly kissed Jin.
Jungkook," I give up on giving up on you."
Jin smiled teary," I... I am glad to hear that."
And they both ended up kissing again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.5K 2.6K 29
When you fall with someone whose heart's door is closed.. Can you find the key to reach to his heart? Start : 25 May 2021 End : 03 June 2021
32.1K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}
52.5K 2.7K 38
"How am I supposed to become your stepbrother when all I want to do is fuck you senseless!?" Started: 13 January 2022 A NamJin FF ©Monroe Thirty
70.5K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...