Free the End

By _dreamnotfound

George, Dream, and Sapnap find themselves trapped in Minecraft. They get to work speedrunning as safely as po... More

1 [Join Game]
2 [Uneasy Alliance]
3 [Stone Age]
4 [Spooky Scary Skeleton]
5 [Getting An Upgrade]
6 [Hidden in the Depths]
7 [Country Lode, Take Me Home]
8 [Fishy Business]
9 [Sweet Dreams]
10 [Aquire Hardware]
11 [Voluntary Exile]
12 [Not Today, Thank You]
13 [Adventuring Time]
14 [Isn't It Iron Pick]
15 [Monster Hunter]
16 [Take Aim]
17 [Very Very Frightening]
18 [Diamonds!]
19 [Hot Stuff]
20 [Cover Me in Debris]
21 [Hot Tourist Destinations]
22 [Ol' Betsy]
23 [Into Fire]
24 [Two by Two]
25 [Who's Cutting Onions]
26 [Arbalistic]
27 [Postmortal]
28 [Best Friends Forever]
29 [Remote Getaway]
30 [A Balanced Diet]
31 [A Throwaway Joke]
32 [Those Were the Days]
33 [What a Deal!]
34 [Total Beelocation]
35 [Zombie Doctor]
36 [Hired Help]
37 [Ice Bucket Challenge]
38 [Eye Spy]
40 [Bullseye]
41 [Cover Me With Diamonds]
42 [Subspace Bubble]
43 [A Complete Catalogue]
44 [Return to Sender]
45 [Not Quite "Nine" Lives]
46 [Monsters Hunted]
47 [Serious Dedication]
48 [Beaconator]
49 [This Boat Has Legs]
50 [A Seedy Place]
51 [War Pigs]
52 [Tactical Fishing]
53 [Oh, Shiny]
54 [Hero of the Village]
55 [Sticky Situation]
56 [Bring Home the Beacon]
57 [A Furious Cocktail]
58 [Suit Up]
59 [Great View From Up Here]
60 [The End- Part 1]
61 [The End- Part 2]
62 [The End- Part 3]
63 [How Did We Get Here?]
64 [The Next Generation]
65 [Withering Heights]
66 [City at the End of the Game]
67 [Sky's the Limit]
68 [The End... Again]

39 [Local Brewery]

724 58 275
By _dreamnotfound

TW // vomit but not

George hated mining.

Anyone would after a full day and and a half of it. Most people wouldn't want to see another dank tunnel for a very long time. Long gloomy hallways with dry air and spiders hissing in the walls. Oh, and also random lava dripping on you from time to time.

Besides that, the mining went well. George got lucky at the start with a two vein and then he happened upon a little lava and a cave where he found a nine vein, which he didn't even know was possible and hoarded happily.

They started the competition the first rainy night after Sapnap had mined most of the first rainy day.
On the second rainy day George's luck soured because the first cave dead-ended and it was a dull path until he found another one. Eventually he did, and he found five diamonds in there next to a lava river. Obviously not before trying to fit through a small side hole and mining a stone block that dropped gravel that pushed him on the edge of a block next to lava. So that was fun.

On the second rainy night George found three diamonds. The whole fucking night and just three diamonds.
He had stopped stopping for iron after getting half a stack and he had over a stack of coal just from running through it. He remembered Phil saying 'always mine your dirt' one time when strip mining, so when he came across a patch he shrugged and thought why not.
A hundred and fourteen dirt blocks and zero diamonds later huffy George decided never to listen to Philza again.

Around another day into his task, George had found four more diamonds.
He quit when the fourth iron pickaxe broke in his hands.

Running back down the tunnel was the worst. It seemed endless. He found Sapnap after lots of yelling in the dark and they wandered into Dream's fucking maze. Apparently he was so energetic he made spontaneous turns and covered a wide area instead of a long one. George and Sapnap ambled through calling his name and getting spooked by shadows and echoes until he finally popped up excitedly showing off thirty diamonds.

That was the assumed timetable since none of them had clocks.
Sapnap and Dream were lucky enough to get full diamond armor, but George would have to go back down.

For now they were taking a break and having something of a party. After all, there's nothing like a stiff drink after mining.

The thunder and lighting had stopped but rain continued to pour down. It didn't disrupt the party in the cheery wooden cabin.
They were all enjoying weakness potions, and George had the handy-dandy bright idea they make them splash potions so one was worth three.
Another side effect of the days getting longer was potion time increasing, like they found out with the invis. The extended potion that would usually last about a half a minecraft day was now almost thirty minutes, since it had stretched with their time in the caves.
So everyone had a long buzz and they threw another one whenever they thought of it, as there was no timer visible.

George was finally relaxed. He was in a giggly pile with Dream on the floor as they talked about dumb stuff like teletubbies. Sapnap was passionately swording an armor stand with his old iron set on it.

"Herrre you wanna wer mah diamonns?" Dream asked George, bobbing his head and slurring his words.

George hiccuped. "Yepado Florida Man. Cover me in diemonns."

"K," Dream laughed and half-dragged George like a giggling mop across the floor to the crafting table.

Dream started crafting and his inventory came out to float around his head like the norm now. George chuckled and poked at the stuff but his hands went through it. Dream made a helmet and put a hand on top of George's head to help his other hand direct it there. When he dropped it the motion was rather like dunking a basketball.
They both giggled and Dream helped George brush his dark brown hair out of his face.

Dream got distracted by it and wound a little around his finger. "Howd you get urr hair so soooooooft Gerrge?"

"It's called condition-er, you shud tryit sum time," George grinned.

"Mmmhmm." Dream wasn't really listening.

George blushed. "Lisen Dream, I kno u forga abut social etiquette but-"

Dream tilted his head all cute. "Eddie who?"

"AAAA," Sapnap yelled in frustration, instead on his feet. "I swur this thug is movin."

"No git ur just plastered!" George barked at him with very red cheeks.

Dream laughed as Sapnap swung his sword around and stabbed the armor stand again. "There! Now ooz plaster!"

George turned back to Dream. "Ee's plastered."

Dream laughed and gave him some boots, then booped his nose. "Are we plaster, Gerrge?"

George tried to drink a weakness potion but it was splash so he just spilled it all over himself and Dream. "It's plaster-DUH. Not plasDER."

Dream copied his accent. "Plasderduh, floor-ee-duh mahn."

"Sha up," George shoved his side, only speaking more British.

Dream kept trying to speak his language, "Liff yoah arhms Goordge."

George reciprocated in his best Floridian, "Oi tha thurs a chess plate, daggum."
Dream put the chest plate over his head and George tried to think of more things to say. "Ummm. Wahdar. Drink wahdar."

Dream lifted his pinky finger. "Yourh knot vary ghood aht this."

George gave up and glared. "Oh fook you."

"Fook yoo," Dream echoed happily.

Sapnap stumbled over and fell next to them. "Who we fuckin?"

"Fook off," George slurred.

"Nah," Sapnap brushed it off. "Oh y'all y'all I had a grrrrreat ideah." He was still tired from trying to beat up the stick statue.

"WAIT-" George clambered into the crafting table and sat on it. "DrrreeEEEaaammmm."

"Whaaaaaat?" Dream had been about to craft the diamond pants to finish off the armor suit.

George crossed his legs seductively. "I don't haf trousers on, Dream," he giggled.

"I knooooow," Dream attempted to push him gently down. "I was gonna make 'em."

George stayed stubbornly on it. "Do u remember the craftn bench lore Dream?"

"Nooooo," Dream said. "Tell me."

George leaned his face down with a drunk hum. "Come closer."

Dream echoed the drunk hum. "Heeeere?"
His cheeks were touched with pink too.

"Nooo..." all of George's words had lost their edge; they were soft and gentle.

Sapnap watched with wide- if also slightly unfocused- eyes.

Dream brought his face so close to George's that the grey particles drifting off them mingled together.

George gazed at him intently. "Do you still thunk mah face is cute?" He whispered.

Dream smiled and murmured, "You hav pretty privilege Gerrge."

"Of cahorse I do," George sighed and leaned back. Dream blinked in surprise.

"Hey," Sapnap burped, "mamas. I said I hav a ideah."

"Wazzit?" Dream asked.

"DREEEEAM," George demanded, "put the pants on me first." He flopped off the crafting table into Dream's lap. Sapnap groaned and Dream wheezed.

"Ok... ok hehea.." Dream wheezed, putting the diamonds on the checkered grid. He had to reach under George's arms to get to it, tickling him slightly and making him giggle.

Dream took the magically forming pants and put them in George's lap. The armor equipment was a little vague so the pants just kinda appeared on George.

As soon as the diamond set was completed, another layer spread between the armor pieces like a wave.
The boys make drunk surprise noises as George looked down at the close-fitting suit that went over his clothes. It was like blue diamond chainmail except very flexible, but it covered all the skin up to his chin and even had special gauntlets over his hands.
"Huhwooa," he mumbled.

"Wooooow." Dream held George's hand up to his face to examine it.
For the diamond armor set, just imagine the coolest armor you can and make it diamond but practical and reflective and pretty but not bulky or heavy. It was basically just pure video game awesome.

Snapmap was out. "K bye gus." He started down the stairs to the mine.

Dream stood up and knocked George out of his lap but George fumbled himself to his feet and brushed himself off and then yelled, "OI!!!! Wher you goin then?"

Sapnap glanced back and grinned. "The Nether, dipshit."

Fast forward about ten minutes and two failed lava frames later, Sapnap made a correct portal and lit it. Dream was entranced by the hazy purple substance.

"K," George said confidently, "firs try, E-Z."
He gripped Sapnap's shoulder and stared in his warm eyes.
"Plan: I go first cuz I'm invincibleh and we find glowstone and get it nd make Ultimate Weakness potion too."

Sapnap looked around. "Ok but where'd Dream go?"

George looked at the portal and put two and two together. "Oh fuck shit. Come on come on." He and Sapnap stood in the distorted smoke and waited to teleport.

They finally fell to the other dimension. George felt sick to his stomach and heard Sapnap retching next to him.
He quickly pushed himself up to his feet and moved away as fast as possible.
"DREAM!"

Dream was calling their names a few blocks away. "Oh there you are! How- how?"

George pointed past Sapnap on all fours. "Portal, takes us back and fourth. Don't break it, 's fragilay."

"Siiiiiiiick," Dream swayed. "What were we doing again?"

"THERE'S SOME GLOWSTONE!!" Sapnap was up and with them suddenly. "Also fun fac, puke 's noda thing in Minecraft."
He found his pickaxe somehow and swaggered over to the low-hanging glowstone.
George snorted with laughter. Dream caught the contagion and wheezed with him.

"Gerrge, Gerrge-" Dream patted his shoulder repeatedly- "why's it so hot here?"

"It just is." George smirked. "Why are you so hot?"

Dream made a grumbly chuckle noise in his throat and wiggled his hoodie off. The three of them usually took off the iron armor when they weren't fighting and at this particular moment George was the only one with anything over his clothes because the other two forgot to put it back on.
"Hear hold this."
George took the big green hoodie that looked yellow to him still.

Dream's pink cheeks got pinker and he grinned. "U checkin me out Georgie?"

George scoffed in his throat and blinked and looked away like he does. "No."

Dream chuckled deeply and took off the white t-shirt he had been wearing so he was now topless. "How bout now?"

George looked back at him and turned redder. "Ur an idiot."

Dream tilted his head and bit his lip at George. He moved his shoulder and slid toward him. "Ohhhh Georrrrrge."

George snorted again. "Stohp."

"Georrrrrrge." Dream ran one hand over the chainmail on George's arm and cupped his face with the other.
"Why don't we-"

"AYO!" Sapnap interrupted. "Stop flirting and lez go I got like twenny."

George scoffed again, his drunkenness making it slower and even more exaggerated than usual.
"C'mon Dream."

Dream followed him like an obedient puppy or a simp and they all went back through to the Overworld.

Sapnap immediately keeled over, before George had even registered the new dimension. He felt the cool cave air and looked over at Dream, still holding his shirt and hoodie.
He held them up. "U want theese back?"

Dream nodded sheepishly and pulled them over his head one by one.
He accidentally got his head stuck in the hoodie sleeve and George came to his rescue, mumbling, "Dream Dream stohp hold still! Stohp moving!"
Dream started giggling and it turned into a wheeze.

Finally his head popped through the correct hole with his ruffled lion's mane of hair and he grinned at George.
"Thank you," he murmured, fumbling his arms into the sleeves.

George sluggishly stuck out his tongue at him. "U have it back wars."

Dream shrugged. "Eh whatever."

George decided he wanted a hug and put his arms around Dream, joining his hands in the hoodie pocket. He leaned his face against Dream's chest and resented how tall he was.

Dream put his hood over George's head, blinding him. "Heha."

George didn't mind. He hummed against Dream's body faintly. All he could see and feel was the hoodie fabric, and he nestled his head next to Dream's soft heartbeat.

A second later he felt another pair of arms as Sapnap joined the hug. "Hewwo," he said. George chuckled.

"I love you guys so much," Sapnap said tenderly.

George felt Dream's heartbeat quicken ever-so-slightly.
He didn't think anything of it. "Love you too, Sapnap," George said.

(2.1k words)
Haha I hope them going to the nether drunk gave some of u a mini heart attack
Also a random person saw me writing this a couple chapters ago, so hi Thomas if you find this XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Held By not-a-liy

Fanfiction

10.5K 389 28
~DNF~ Description-- Dream and George meet at a coffee shop and realizes that they might like eachother... a bit to much. Dream has trauma from his ex...
155K 4.9K 58
A mcyt groupchat fic dreamnotfound, karlnap, and skephalo THERE WILL BE NO SMUT but a few dirty jokes most of the flirting is just jokes and some of...
944 81 20
Dream and George share a psychology class, they partner up to complete a month-long project on attraction, we'll see how it goes. ;) - includes some...
7.7K 327 19
Hello! So before we start this is 100% going to have Blood Death Mentions of injury and cussing it mAy have Angst and ships but its a may. So in this...