My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 59

4.4K 318 44
By haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Then whom do you love, Y/n?"

His words got me stunned for a second. Well, how should I answer this now?

"The one I love is..." I took it long to answer.

"Y/n..." I looked up instantly as soon as I heard his voice. My gaze dropped on...

"Jungkook." I uttered.

He looked at me with cold eyes as usual. "What are you both doing here?" He looked like a prosecutor who is investigating us. "You know, I could ask you the same." After that, he didn't bother to reply.

What a short ending conversation.

I got up from there having no scope of enjoying the atmosphere anymore.

"Why are you here?" I turned my head to him as I questioned.

"I am here...to pick that guy." He pointed his finger at Leo who was sitting there without speaking anything. "It's late and I lock the door before I sleep." I blinked my eyes not being able to understand his reason.

It's not like someone is so daring to steal his stuff when he sleeps.

I turned to look at this weird man who was glaring at me and Leo. Is he perhaps jealous that I am spending time with Leo and not him?

He isn't, right?

"Let's go!" He commanded making Leo give a quick response. "Yes." He hesitantly walked behind Jungkook as quick as he can. A terrifying man and an innocent man. What a combo!

Not giving it much thought, I left to my dorm too.

NEXT DAY...

Y/N P.O.V...

From yesterday, I didn't leave this book at all. It's not that Jungkook's mother gave it to me, but I just feel pretty close to this book for some unknown reason.

Everyone is out on work and I am the only one who is here. I reached to the royal garden taking no time and to be honest, I have been staying at this place quite a lot.

I am pretty determined to figure this book out and learn the spell in this book which Jungkook's mother trusted me on.

I checked the surroundings making sure no one's here.

It has been noted that before performing this spell, the caster's mind should have the emotion which I am not quite sure of. But I just let it be.

I placed the book infront of me as I sat down and opened the middle most of this book revealing a spell coated in golden letters. I concentrated on it without blinking, completely forgetting my surroundings.

It felt like something in the spell was dragging me in and in seconds, I couldn't see my surroundings. All I could see was golden colour, everything around me turned into golden and I was trapped in it.

In the middle of nothingness, words of these spell appeared infront of me, dragging my attention to them as I started to try reading this spell.

It felt like all my energy was being drained out without my acknowledgement of the events, I couldn't move my lip but I forced it with the last ounce of power left in me.

"To the 88 stars of Heaven..."

A sudden strike of death crossed my body and my mind.

It felt like my body is being torn into pieces. And in a blink of an eye, the golden colour in my surroundings vanished and a dreadful scene appeared infront of me.

The view of millions of deadly souls in the cursed land coming at me one by one. Not one but more than a million, as far as I could see.

I trembled in fear forgetting everything.

"Y/N!!!" I heard that one voice before I fell unconscious.

AFTER A WHILE...

I slowly managed to open my eyes and saw the ceiling.

"You are awake?" The voice made me turn my head to my side.

It was old man.

I got up from my bed and sat on it, leaving my back against the wall.

"Do you wish to die again?" His words sounded stern despite the condition I am in. "Are you out of your mind? No one tried to use that spell before and whoever tried...were dead." His words sounded threatening.

"Don't ever use that spell again!" I could understand that he was really serious by his words.

"No." I refused making him look at him. "I promised someone, I will learn that spell no matter what it takes." Old man understood that I was determined so, he didn't speak another word but he got up from his seat.

"Follow me." He commanded as he made his way to the exit of this room.

I obeyed and followed him.

He took me to a balcony which was at a greater height and it had two chairs placed opposite to each other and had a table in between.

He asked me take a seat and I did as he said.

He was quite for a while and I noticed that he was hesitating.

"I never intended on telling this. But I guess, it's time to tell you." I concentrated on it more than I did in my study classes.

"Jungkook's mother, she died attempting this spell on the cursed land." This one sentence was something I can't take on.

I was left speechless.

"I mentioned that there was only one group which existed in the history Helven before your group. That group's leader is Jungkook's mother, my wife. The members of the group were Jungkook's mother, Namjoon's father, Hoseok's mother, Taehyung's mother, Jimin's mother and father and Jin's father. That group had the strongest members ever just like yours." I didn't know how to react on this.

"Your group members, Jungkook, Taehyung and the others guys were like brothers until that one incident, that incident where all of these kids lost their parents." Old man sounded really sad when he took the topic.

"Y/n, you asked me about the people who possess the powers of both Angels and Demons, didn't you?" He made me remember it.

"Yes, there are people who possess the powers of both Angels and Demons, they are known as Fallen." He explained.

"Fallens are special, they in fact are very rare. But the destructive power they possess is of no joke. If they want, they can destroy the universe with their one hand. That's how powerful Fallens are." He explained and eased my curiosity.

"One day, Jungkook's mother told us about someone who has been planning to steal the powers of a Fallen and take over the universe. Fallon's power should never be trapped into a bad person's hand, unfortunately if it does, then that's the end of the world. Jungkook's mother was determined to stop that person and decided to stop him all alone. But the other group members didn't let her go alone and went along with her. They found that the person is staying in the cursed land which was filled with hungry souls. That land has been Cursed with beasts, that's why it got the name as Cursed land. The other group members lost their lives in the battle with those souls which were more than a million. Jungkook's mother was the only one who got to see the person who is planning to steal the powers of a Fallen. And on the attempt to stop him, she used the grand spell of Helven, Heavenly spectrum. And lost her life." Old man reminded me of the spell which Jungkook's mother told me.

And I didn't know about all this.

"The other members of your group blamed Jungkook cuz their parents went to that cursed land lost their lives because of Jungkook's mother. But as they grew up, they realised that it's not Jungkook's or his mother's fault but that didn't change anything. They just didn't speak each other from that time onwards. They are in a helpless situation where they don't even know whom to blame."

I finally understood why Jungkook and the others don't like each other.

"Hoseok stays in the library because he wants to learn the strongest spells of all and execute the person who killed his mother while Jungkook always stayed in the forest alone because his mother died there. And not only these both, the rest of them suffered loneliness, sadness and anger all their lives without their parents."

My heart was in pain after hearing all these.

"Now, you know why I asked you to not use that spell again." I nodded as a reply as I got up from there.

"I'll take my leave now." Not being able to speak anything further, I decided to leave from there.

But as I was about to go from there, I was stopped by the old man.

"I never intended to tell this to anyone but...I think you should know this." His words grabbed my attention.

"Jungkook...is a Fallen." I stopped on my tracks.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please follow me if you like this story, this is my profile 👉 haru__bts (click on it and follow)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
273K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
8.4K 488 21
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
4.4K 378 21
A boy whom I don't even know, I have never even seen him in my life. Sometimes he comes in my dreams and gives me that pleasure at night which takes...