Manan - Hold My Hand

By aanchal_89

Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few... More

"Introduction"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 42

10.1K 842 122
By aanchal_89

They finished the pizza while talking over their favorite movies before calling it a day as it got late.

Nandini couldn't stop thinking about him as she lay on her bed.

Soon sleep took over and she fell asleep.

The next day she groaned as Navya jumped on the bed to wake her up.

"We are hanging out today. Get up and get ready. Go go.", Navya urged her to wake up but Nandini snuggled inside the blankets.

" We are just hanging out. They won't mind my homeless fashion. I will get up after some time.", Nandini murmured and Navya frowned.

" Come lay down with me. There's a lot of time before they come. ", Nandini offered and Navya moved to argue but Nandini pulled her down and cuddled with her to sleep again.

Navya chuckled before falling asleep herself.

They woke up to a phone ring and Nandini lazily grabbed it and pressed answer.

"Hello", She said half asleep.

"Open the door.", She heard Manik's voice but was too sleepy to register his words.

"It's too early for such a prank.", She whispered cuddling with Navya, and heard him laughing.

"Why don't you open the door and see if it's a prank?", he asked her, and she frowned before lazily sitting up.

"I will kill you if it's a prank.", She whispered as she shakes Navya a little to get up and walk out of the door rubbing her eyes as she sleepwalked and opened the door leaning on the wall.

She looked at the three of them standing outside looking fresh and ready.

She left the door open and walked back laying down on the sofa to sleep tired from staying up late last night after Manik left thinking about her future and making decision.

The three of them chuckled before walking in shutting the door.

Navya walked out of the room equally sleepy and hugged Cabir leaning on him to sleep.

"You guys were sleeping. After asking us to wake up and come here to meet you.", Cabir asked shaking his head at the two of them.

Manik glanced at Nandini and noticed she was tired and very sleepy as she curled herself to the sofa hand rest laying down with eyes closed.

"I went to wake Nandini after reaching home but she convinced me to sleep and I couldn't deny it. I love her cuddles.", Navya said and Nandini laughed as she listened to them still half asleep.

" More than mine?", Cabir asked frowning at Nandini and Navya laughed not answering him.

" Hers is the best.", Navya said and he frowned as others laughed at him.

"I have to agree.", Mukti added and Nandini gave her a lazy smile.

" Aww.", Nandini spoke as she opened her eyes to look at them.

"Sometimes the truth hurts. Don't worry you will get used to it.", Nandini teased him watching him frown as she moved to the kitchen a little more awake now.

"Nice Outfit Cutie. Something you would like to tell all of us.", Cabir teased back seeing her in a large man's t-shirt and she blushed as she took out water.

Her eyes found Manik and he was raising an eyebrow at her.

"It's mine. Don't get any ideas.", Nandini shut him up and he lay down his head on Navya's lap.

"Sad. I thought I will be seeing the day we talked about soon.", Cabir teased her further and even kissed Navya to add effect.

Nandini ignored him but Mukti and Manik frowned in confusion.

"What day?", Manik asked knowing it's about the teasing Nandini refused to tell him about.

Cabir smirked at Nandini who glared at him.

"Ohh it's just about Cutie telling us...", Cabir smiled as he spoke when Nandini cut him off placing her hand on his mouth and he started laughing along with Navya.

"You guys can't keep secret from us.", Mukti pout, and Cabir nods taking out Nandini's hand from his mouth.

"Yes, she's right. Nandini you shouldn't keep secrets from friends. Let me tell them.", Cabir said teasing further and she glared at him.

"I will do anything. Just shut your mouth and don't speak a word.", Nandini warned him in a whisper.

"Not convinced.", he said as he sat straight and proceeded to tell them.

"I will tell you a secret about Navya.", Nandini whispered to him.

"My girlfriend doesn't keep secrets from me.", Cabir said confident and Nandini rolled her eyes.

"Guys what are you whispering. Tell us now Cabir.", Mukti said getting impatient.

"Shush let me make a deal with him.", Nandini hissed before turning to him.

"So you must know about the college trip too?", Nandini teased and he looked at her surprised.

"You will tell me what happened on the college trip. No tricks.", Cabir asked curiously. Navya always left him hanging not telling him about it.

"You won't speak a word or tease me. Do we have a deal?", she asked and he narrowed his eyes at her before shaking her hands.

"We are cool now.", Nandini said smiling and moving to sit beside Mukti.

Manik was looking at her amused.

" Fine fine. You started it Cabir. Don't come crying to us when I and Mukti keep secrets from you.", Manik said to him and Cabir frowned and Mukti nodded.

" I will tell you later.", Nandini whispered to her and she grinned.

" Now that this is done. I will go get dressed and freshened up.", Nandini said to them and she got up.

" Breakfast?", Manik asked her and she nodded.

" Pancakes sounds good?", he asked and she nodded yelling thanks as she got inside her room.

"You guys want anything?", Manik asked as he got up from the seat.

"Fruit Salad?", Mukti said and he nodded.

"I am good with pancakes.", Navya said and he smiled at her before grabbing Cabir's hand and pulling him inside the kitchen for help.

"Why do I have to cook with you to impress her?", Cabir asked and Manik rolled his eyes at him.

" Yeah, both of you keep rolling eyes at me. I am not dumb. I can see things.", Cabir said giving him a look and Manik looked at him a little nervous.

" I don't know what you are talking about and make up your mind I am getting a little tired keeping track of whether you are okay or not. Last I thought you weren't okay after my fainting episode. So why are you always teasing us now.", Manik asked him back. The question has been bugging him for a while.

"I am worried about the process that doesn't mean I don't like the result.", Cabir said him with a small glare as he started cutting the fruits.

"That doesn't make sense.", Manik murmured under his breath.

"It's simple Manik. You and she are more similar than what you guys think. I am worried being together you are gonna hurt each other unknowingly and wouldn't even realize. It doesn't mean I don't like you two together. I know after the whole hurting part. You guys are gonna be the best thing that happened to each other. I know someday it's gonna happen and I can't do anything about it but I just want the both of you to be prepared and be strong to overcome those things and be there for each other at the end.", Cabir said honestly and Manik looked at him understanding what he meant.

He had a lot of secrets that Nandini know nothing about or can imagine. He knows once they are out, they both are gonna get hurt. Was he prepared for it? Yes. Does he want Nandini to get hurt? No. Is Nandini ready to be thrown in his messed-up world? He didn't know.

"Let's start with the breakfast. ", Cabir said pulling him out of his thoughts.

Nandini came out dressed a little better but still in comfortable attires. She was wearing denim shorts and an oversized sweater.

She snuggled with the girls as the boys set the table.

Nandini thanked them as they all took a seat.

Manik was sitting across Nandini and he gave her a wink as he passed her the pancakes.

She blushed before serving herself and passing to others.

"So Guys, What are we doing for Nandini's birthday? Are we going out somewhere for dinner or lunch or a fun outing?", Mukti asked curiously as she ate her fruit salad.

" I don't think we can go somewhere. ", Nandini said and they raised an eyebrow at her except Manik who just smiled waiting for them to burst.

" Why? Just dinner at least. ", Navya said a little upset.

" Still can't. ", Nandini replied hiding her smile.

" Okay we will watch a movie at home. ", Mukti said and she nodded in no.

" I will not be here on my birthday. ", Nandini replied slowly waiting for their reaction but they were frowning at her instead.

" Why? Where are you going? ", Cabir asked confused.

" France. ", She said innocently looking down eating her pancakes.

" Wait what? France? ", Cabir repeated before Nandini heard the screech of the chair and was engulfed in a hug.

"You got selected.", Navya yells in disbelief and Nandini nodded laughing at her reaction.

Soon Cabir and Mukti came in and hugged her as well. Congratulating her and wishing her.

They all turned to Manik who was having his breakfast silently.

They looked at the two of them before realizing he knew from before.

"You told him before telling us.", Mukti asked her with a smirk and Navya raised her eyebrow as Cabir looked at the two of them trying to figure out.

"Guys. He is my boss too. So technically he gets an email as well.", Nandini said and they nodded now realizing it.

It was the truth. Manik had got an email as well but he didn't check his mail till yesterday after she told him and realized it was there.

Manik raised an eyebrow and she glared at him to which he chuckled.

Nandini told them everything that needs to be done and is going to happen in the next 2 weeks and they were all excited for her.

"We need to go shopping. You will need so many things. It's your first trip. You need to rock it.", Mukti said jumping on the sofa and Navya nodded.

"I don't think I have a shortage of dresses in my collection.", Nandini interrupted them.

" Oh we know but you need new dresses for the event. You know let's go shopping now. ", Navya said getting up and pulling Nandini to stand.

"I am too lazy to go on shopping today.", Nandini said trying to sit back.

"You boys are coming with us.", Mukti said to them who were switching the channels.

"Nah we are good," Cabir replied to her, and Nandini sat between them.

"I am also good here.", Nandini said as Cabir moved a little to let her sit properly.

"Nandini you love shopping. Don't act like this.", Mukti said excitedly to shop.

"I do love shopping but I don't want you two to keep experimenting on me. I am too tired to try a hundred dresses today. ", Nandini said knowing exactly what's gonna happen.

Manik was enjoying this as he looks at the football game Cabir played on the screen.

His hand was on the sofa and he played with Nandini's hair secretly as she tried to convince the girls.

Mukti and Navya shared a look before sighing.

" Fine, we can have a deal. We check out your closet. If we are satisfied with the dresses. We don't have to go shopping. ", Navya suggested and Nandini nodded.

" Don't make a mess or you will be cleaning. ", Nandini said them as she looked at the tv.

"You guys can shift to her room. It will be easier.", Mukti said seeing them get lazy.

"The two of them together are exhausting.", Nandini murmured lying back on the sofa.

"Come on lazy head. Let's go before my girlfriend has my head.", Cabir said pulling her up.

Manik stood up too and brushed his hand with hers as they walked together.

She blushed at his actions before turning away making conversation with Cabir.

They sat down on her bed and could hear Mukti and Navya talking inside her closet.

"Don't snoop around.", Nandini warned them as she got comfortable lying down on her bed.

"Ohh we will. ", Mukti yelled back laughing and Nandini smiles.

"Nandini where did you get this dress and why haven't I seen it before.", Navya came out of the door with a sexy black dress in her hand.

"It was a gift. I never got the chance to wear it.", Nandini answered as she eyed the dress.

"You have to wear it somewhere. A dress as sexy as this shouldn't be sitting in the closet.", Navya said her looking at the dress in awe.

" You can keep it if you want. I don't have much occasion to dress so fancily. You can wear it at one of the events you go to with Cabir.", Nandini offered her.

" Are you kidding me? I am not keeping it.", Navya said looking at her disbelief and Nandini looked at her confused.

" Why? You loved it.", Nandini asked her not understanding her.

" Yes but still. You will find an occasion to wear it. Maybe I can borrow it sometimes.", Navya said and Nandini nodded letting it go.

She felt a stare and turned to see Manik staring at her. She smiled at him and he returned a small one still lost in thoughts.

"Look what I found?", Mukti said coming inside the room and everyone turned their attention to her.

She brought out her hands forward and Nandini and Navya's eyes widen seeing the old photo album in her hands.

"Shit.", Nandini said as she stood up panicking.

"You have another album? ", Manik asked her surprised.

"That's what I thought. I bet this has all the embarrassing pictures you tried to hide from us earlier. ", Mukti teased and Nandini was looking at Navya to help her out.

" Let's see it. I am looking forward to it. ", Cabir said smirking.

" I think we saw it all last time. It's probably a copy.", Navya said trying to distract them.

" We can find it out.", Mukti said and forwarded the album to Cabir but Nandini took it and put it behind her arms.

They looked at her surprised to see her face that clearly showed how hurt she was.

" I didn't mean to snoop. It was kept in the open. I didn't think much. ", Mukti said realizing she hurt her unknowingly.

" It's fine.", She murmured and moved forward to go inside the closet.

The vibe was awkward and everyone was curious as they stared at Nandini.

A photo flew from the album and fell on the floor upside down.

"Nandini", Manik called and she stopped and turned to him.

He gestured towards the picture and went to pick it up.

Nandini froze in her place as she watched Manik pick the picture up.

Manik read the smudged lines of ink written and recognised Nandini's handwriting.

In the end, we'll all become stories.~ Vihaan 🤍

He gave it back to her without turning the picture and she immediately went inside the closet.

"Did I upset her?", Mukti asked feeling the guilt.

Manik wraps his hand around her.

"She will come around. She knew you didn't do it intentionally.", Manik said calming her as he eyes the closet door for her to come back and mukti nods.

Navya was staring at the door and then at Cabir who gave her an assuring smile.

"Give her some space.", Cabir said her and she nods still a little worried.

When Nandini shared with her. She had noticed how much it pained her to go through that album and tell her. Even though she was so close to breaking down she didn't. Navya knew Nandini hardly show her real feelings and when she does she hides most of it just letting you see a glimpse of it. That day she had shown her how much she was hurt before and today she saw a glimpse of it again.

"Let's go outside.", Manik said to them and they moved outside silently.

They sat there for a while before they heard her walk out and all turned to her.

Mukti immediately hugged her.

"I am sorry.", She repeated and Nandini nodded.

"It's fine. You didn't know.", She said assuring her hugging her back.

Everyone relaxed a little while Manik watched her knowing well it was just her masking her expressions well. It's been a long since he had seen her put on a mask to hide her feelings. She has been honest with him always since they started getting well together.

" I am sorry to kill the mood. To make it up we can go shopping.", She said looking at all of them and they looked at her trying to see if she's okay.

" Okay let's go.", Navya said knowing she needs a distraction.

They quickly took their purses and Manik took his key as they locked up.

Cabir took the passenger's seat while the girls took the back seat as Manik drove them around.

"You know what we should go to the mall. Maybe we can catch a movie if something good is playing on.", Cabir suggested and they nodded.

Manik drove to one of the big malls and they shopped around picking up dresses and trying them on.

Nandini felt Manik's eyes more than once on her and grew nervous. She knew he read the line and saw his name behind the picture. She knew he had an idea of what was in the album. She was worried thinking if he misunderstood her. Does he think I have still not moved on? She has just shared his name and told him it's a touchy subject. Did he think she was two-timing him? It was just last night when he asked her to not break his heart. Did she break it already? Was he upset?

She couldn't help herself but keep overthinking about everything.

The girls made it quick as the boys were getting bored and cranky.

Nandini bought a lot of dresses along with Mukti and Navya.

They came out and saw the boys missing.

Navya dialed Cabir and hanged up soon after seeing them walk towards them.

"Where were you two?", Mukti asked them.

"Went to get tickets for the movie. There was a romance movie that Manik denied watching and a horror one so we picked horror.", Cabir said as he showed them the tickets.

" Cool",Nandini replied.

" You guys shopped a lot.", Manik commented seeing Nandini holding four bags with Mukti and Navya holding two each.

They gave them a cheeky grin.

Cabir took the bags from Navya and Mukti as Manik took Nandini's bag from her.

"Thanks.", She whispered as he walked by her side.

He held her arms and slowed her down so they were a little away from their friends.

"Sit with me in the movie.", He asked her and she looked up at him surprised before turning to their friends who were walking talking among themselves.

"I will try.", She said and he smiles a little.

"What did you buy?", Manik asked as he brought his hands up to look into the bags.

"Skirts, dresses, and some tops.", Nandini said to him and he nodded.

" No shoes?", he asked her.

" No, I have enough.", She answered back and he nods as they reach the movie hall and kept their things in the locker before going inside to sit down.

Both the boys sat at the ends. Navya took the sit beside Cabir and Mukti sat down next winking at Nandini.

Nandini sat down and Manik looked at her.

He moved his hand and grabbed her hand kept on her lap and entwined them keeping it on the hand rest.

She looked at him surprised but he kept his focus rubbing his thumb over her palm.

" Manik I..", She hesitates to speak and he nods.

"I get it. I understand.", He spoke and she looked at him.

" You should stop overthinking. We will talk later.", he whispered as the movie starts playing.

She was still staring at him and he turned looking her in the eye.

"I am not upset or mad at you. So stop overthinking and let's enjoy the movie.", Manik whispered and she finally nods making him smile.

They watched the movie. It wasn't that scary just bits of jumps here and there.

Suddenly there was a clown on the screen and both Manik and Nandini screamed with the popcorn flying in their lap.

" What the hell?", Nandini whisper yelled looking at her friends.

" It was Manik's idea.", Cabir said her and she glared at Manik who was avoiding looking at the screen.

"I fucking didn't know there would be a clown. Do you think I am enjoying this? I hate those creepy creatures.", Manik said her looking away equally grossed out.

"It's gone now.", Mukti said and they watched the movie again. Every time the clown comes up they both scream looking away gaining the attention of people around.

Nandini felt popcorn hit her head and looked around before shrugging.

She felt another one and frowned.

Manik looked at her and she shakes her head in no.

The third time it hits her she turned back and found three teenage boys laughing among themselves.

She glared at them before looking at the screen again.

"What's wrong?", Manik asked seeing her get uncomfortable.

"Fucking teenagers. I am telling you if they hit one more time...", She hadn't finished speaking when she felt the popcorn fell on her lap and glared at them turning around.

Manik looked at her before connecting the dots and looked back at them.

"If I feel another popcorn hit me I will make sure you don't have those hands to eat them again.", Nandini threatened them and they laughed at her.

"Sure. We are scared.", one of them joked while the other mocked her screaming.

"You know what you can come to sit with us. I will make sure you scream harder.", The third one commented and his friends start laughing as Manik stood up to teach them a lesson but Nandini grabbed his hand stopping him.

Mukti looked at them realizing something wrong and nudged cabir.

It was a nice thing the movie hall was kinda empty as it was an afternoon show.

"You have something to say to me.", Manik asked challenging her to try to make a move to stop him from teaching them a lesson.

"Sit down. I can handle 3 spoilt teenagers myself. ", Nandini said him and he looked at her still annoyed but made way for her to get out as he stood there and stared the three of them down.

Nandini stood in front of them and one of them whistled.

"Look at those legs. Damn.", The same one commented as they looked at her.

Cabir Navya and Mukti walked near Manik looking at him confused.

"Apologize. Right now.", Nandini said to them and they laughed making Manik more annoyed.

"Apologize before I punch you and make you apologize.", Nandini said with a warning this time and the middle one making those comments at her stood up and walked closer to her.

"How about you give me a kiss first and I will think about it?", He asked with a smirk and Manik took a step forward along with the others before they heard a crack and saw Nandini punched him in the face.

"Fuck. What the hell?", He said as he covered his hand on his face as his nose bled.

He tries to step closer to Nandini but Manik pulls her behind him and glares at them.

"Don't you dare.", Manik said and they eyed the rest of them standing there glaring at the three before moving back.

"Apologize now or do you want some more bones broken", Manik asked them and the three murmured a sorry before the security came and asked them to leave.

"Sir we have to ask you guys to leave too. People are complaining.", one of them said to the five of them and Manik grabbed Nandini's arm pulling her outside their friends following them.

He stops at an ice cream stall and asked for ice before wrapping it in his handkerchief and putting it over her knuckles.

"Ow Ow shit. Manik stop.", Nandini said jumping on her legs as their friends looked at her amused.

"Shit it hurts.", Nandini said pulling her hand back.

"Who told you to punch him?", Manik asked angrily as he softly pressed the ice on her hand.

"He deserved it.", Nandini said and he shakes his head.

"I should have known when you said you will handle it. Look at your hand now. You are supposed to be working from tomorrow. When are you going to give it a rest? It looks like it's starting to swell. Couldn't you have let me handle them instead of becoming a hero and hurting yourself.", Manik scolded her and she looked down.

" I don't regret it.", Nandini answered and he shakes his head.

" Of course you don't.", he murmured under his breath.

" Okay enough quit it now. I think she did an amazing job. Next time he would think before passing comments on other girls.", Mukti said to Manik and he rolled his eyes as he tends her hand.

"Anyone wants Ice-cream?", Cabir asked changing the subject and Nandini nods immediately.

Manik stared at her and she pouts.

"What? I want ice cream.", She said with a shrug and Cabir went forward ordering ice cream for all of them.

Navya hugged her and kissed her head.

Nandini appreciated that hug and hold her close.

They came back home after having the ice cream cutting the trip short.

Nandini sits on the sofa looking at all of them upset they had to cut back time because of her. She has been spoiling the mood since morning.

She was about to speak when her phone rang and she frowned seeing the caller id.

"Excuse me.", She said to them as she moved to the kitchen to talk properly.

She came back after a good 15 minutes and looked at them a little nervous.

"About the trip, we were planning the other day? What do you guys think about coming to Dehradun?", Nandini asked surprising them with the proposal.

"Think of it as a belated birthday trip.", She added sitting beside Manik on the empty sofa and found everyone's eyes on her.

"Dehradun?", Cabir asked first a little curious.

"Yes. I mean it's okay if you guys are busy. I just thought we can go there for a day or two and have fun. Winter is here and the place will be beautiful.", She explained with a sad expression on her face.

"Are you sure? I mean you haven't been to Dehradun for so long? Why suddenly?", Navya asked her worried. Nandini hadn't visited Dehradun since she came to Mumbai.

"I got a call from Dad's Lawyer. He has been taking care of our house there. He is retiring and wanted to hand over everything to me. He asked me about the house and I was thinking of selling it, but before that, I thought we could all go and visit and have a trip. From what little I remember the place is very beautiful during winters. ", She explained to them and Mukti nods excitedly and Nandini smiles relaxing a little.

She looked at the rest of them and they nod making her smile.

"I can't wait to see the place you kept talking about all the time during college.", Navya said excitedly and Cabir smiles at her amused.

She turns to Manik and he was staring at her making her a little self-conscious.

"You will be coming with us right?", She asked hoping he would say yes.

"Of course. I can't let you guys get in trouble. You all will be bored without me.", Manik teased and she smiled and gave him a genuine smile.

"As if", Cabir said offended and they all laughed finally relaxing.

"So I was thinking I will travel from France to Dehradun directly and you guys can come from here.", Nandini said them as she thought about her plans and schedule.

"Will it be okay with you guys?", She asked and they all thought about their appointments.

Manik was going through his phone and he smiled.

"I will plan the trip. Don't worry about it.", Manik assured her and she smiled relaxed and lay back on the sofa. 

"Thank you.", She replied with a smile as others nodded agreeing with the dates.

Manik holds her right hand softly beside him as he inspects them.

As suspected there was a swelling and he glares a little.

"I will ice it again and it will go down by night.",She said to him and he nods as he rubs his thumb over her knuckles.

"We never got to finish the movie.", Navya said as Cabir started the TV.

"We are not watching it. ", Both Nandini and Manik said at the same time making them laugh.

"How about watching romance for a change? I am sure you both won't mind that.", Cabir asked raising his eyebrows and Manik shakes his head before throwing a pillow at him.

"You know what I know a classic romance trilogy. Let's watch it.", Nandini said getting up to put it on.

"Is it the fifty shades series? Yeah, we can watch that too. I need some inspiration for my new book.", Mukti teased and Nandini goes red at that as she came back to sit after taking the remote.

"No. It's something else.", She said still blushing and they smiled as she put on Before Sunrise. The first part of the trilogy series.

Navya dimmed the light before cuddling with Cabir as Mukti lay down on the sofa headrest to watch the movie comfortably.

Manik moved closer to Nandini carelessly putting his hand behind the sofa and she looked at him trying to stop herself from smiling like an idiot.

She leans a little to his side careful to not make it obvious for others as they watched the movie.

"I think I have read the book.", Manik whispered to her and she looked at him surprised.

"The movie is equally good. ", Nandini assured him as she watched the movie start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 37.5K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
90.9K 9.2K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
11.8K 670 20
A story of a powerful girl, President Nandini Murthy and a shy boy Manik Malhotra. Manik Malhotra, a bubbly and chubby boy who loves and trusts every...
218K 13.7K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...