My Handsome Tutor

By COCOSTORIES__

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook... More

My Handsome Tutor
Prologue
Episode 00
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Not an update
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Quarter 2 Semester 1
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 56
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Semester 2
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Not an Update
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79

Episode 12

2.9K 156 78
By COCOSTORIES__

"Fever"

Lisa heard a hurried footsteps all over the house. It kept on going for a minute and then it suddenly stopped in her front door.

Her front door opened up and she peeks weakly to see on who it was.

Jungkook?

When she saw who it was, she weakly tried to stand up. Jungkook walked towards her hurriedly.

"Yah, you don't have to sit up. Just rest there and I'll handle everything"

"How did you managed to get in here? We have lots of guards on the gates" Lisa said weakly, or more like.... coldly.

"Hehe. They let me in"

Jungkook POV

An hour before he reaches Lisa

Jin ah gave me the address of Lisa. It's not that far from our residence. I can make it.

I ran out of the school and quickly made my way to the nearest medicine shop.

I was panting hard when I came inside of the store but I immediately forgot the exhaustion that I'm feeling when I saw something interesting.

Lee Sungmin.

He was holding a black plastic bag but then he immediately hid it from behind.

I don't have time for this that's why I headed straight to the counter and asked them three different kinds of medicines for fever.

"Who got a fever? You don't look like your suffering from fever right now" Sungmin's voice echoed on my side.

"It's for Lisa"

"Really? I knew it. She'll catch a cold because of you" Sungmin said, finally catching my attention.

"What?"

"Hmm? Don't you know? Lisa waited for you that day but you stood up on her. I thought you did it on purpose"

And with that, I quickly made my way out of the drugstore, running as fast as I can.

Aishhhh, why do you have to do that?

The moment that I reached her place, a big metal gate was presented right infront of me.

I knocked on the gates and three gigantic bodyguards came out of the place.

"Who are you?" A guy with a heavy beard asked.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Lisa's tutor"

"We don't believe you. Lady Kang doesn't told us anything about this" Guard 2 said.

"But-"

"Kick him out of the place" Guard with a heavy beard commanded.

The remaining two guards are charging at him slowly when a man's voice suddenly echoed all over the house.

"Stop! I command you to stop"

The guards stopped on their track as they immediately made way for Jungkook to come in.

Jungkook was a well built man, bitting this guards up is a piece of cake for him, but doing that would damage his reputation in the eyes of the Kang family.

I came inside the mansion like house, and saw the large garden full of sunflowers.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, Boss Lisa's personal bodyguard slash assistant" a man shorter than him that is in a suit with blonde hair suddenly said.

"Uhh hi, I am Jeon Jungkook—"

"Boss Lisa's tutor slash boyfriend"

"......."

This has to be Lisa's work!

Spreading all around, declaring that we're together even though we're not. Aishhhh.

But honestly speaking, I didn't felt any anger when hearing it. It actually felt like, there are butterflies swindling around my stomach.

Lisa's boyfriend. Not bad.

Wait-- what? Are you hearing yourself Jeon Jungkook? Aishh

I must've hitted my head on the pavements while I was on my way here.

"I only let you in because I heard from boss that you are very special to her. Maybe you'll help her on her recovery.....Lucky you."

With that, I finally came inside the house.

Back to present

"Lucky you, you got in so easily without the guards kicking you out" Lisa said.

"Hehe yeah" Jungkook said as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Here, I brought you some soup to replenish your energy" Jungkook said as he sets up a table beside her bed.

Lisa drank the soup slowly, but she is still weak that's why the spoon would come to her mouth shaking, dropping the soup in it.

"Aishhhh, here lemme help you with that"

Jungkook took the spoon from Lisa.s hand and brought it towards her mouth with soup in it.

Lisa does not have the strength to oppose that's why she just let him took care of her.

I'll deal with you when I got my energy back Jeon Jungkook. I swear. Lisa said on her mind.

Jungkook fed Lisa till the bowl is empty.

After eating, Jungkook took out the medicines in the plastic bag.

"Here, you need to drink this so that you can fully recover. Tell me, what was the medicine you've been drinking this past few days? Because whatever it is, you should throw it away because I don't think it's working for you" Jungkook said as he fills up the glass with water.

"I'm not taking any medicine"

"What? Are you insane?"

"I just don't like taking medicines okay? I hate the taste of it. I can't swallow it perfectly and it will only swim around my mouth, giving me a chance to taste the bitter taste of it."

When Jungkook heard this, he can't help but to look at her full of amusement.

He then sat beside her and held the medicine in front of her.

"Here, let me tell you something. When drinking this types of medicines, you should not put it at the tip of your tongue because it will only swim around your mouth. When drinking capsules, you should place it at the very back of your tongue. In that way, it will be easier for you to swallow the medicine. Here, try it" Jungkook said as he gave Lisa the medicine.

Lisa tried Jungkook's tip, and just like a miracle, it really worked! It really did worked. The medicine didn't swam around her mouth anymore.

"Now take a rest. You still have to replenish all your energy."

And just like an obedient child, Lisa finally drifted back to sleep once again.

Jungkook looked at her state, peacefully sleeping.

What a sight to see.

He then saw a strand of her hair, blocking her face. He took his hand forward, as he set aside the strand on her face.

Why did he not show up that day? It is because his father called him and delivered him the news that his mother that abandoned them 15 years ago, suddenly came back. This news made him beyond furious that's why he chose to not face anyone at that time and to vent all his anger on the rooftop by throwing all the bottle glasses that he could see.

He didn't attended his class the whole day. When dismissal came, he decided to visit the music room first. He played the guitar with streaming tears down on his face.

Why did you chose to comeback just now mother?

Why haven't you think of coming back 15 years ago?

Why did you took away the beautiful youth that a human only gets once in a life?

After a long while, he decided to go home. His mother may be back in S City, but he is sure that his mother will never come back to their family.

While he was climbing down the stairs, he remembered Lisa.

He made a huge slap in the face as he labels him self the "Irresponsible Dog" for not being able to show up on their first day.

Maybe she's home now waiting for him.

Thus, he could only send a message to her that he won't make it.

When he reached the back door outside the school, he saw Jangmi, holding an umbrella.

"Your father told me to fetch you because of the heavy rain"

"Oh"

They then walked side by side, while Jungkook was deep in his thoughts.

Both of their parents are close.

Jangmi and him are childhood best friends that's why he sees Jangmi as his sister. That is also the reason on why he felt responsible of protecting her. A sibling like relationship. This beautiful image caused havoc in the others, making it seem like their friendly relationship became romantic to the others eyes. Which is a hundred percent not true.

He only sees Jangmi as his sister. As for Jangmi....we are not sure as for that.

•••

He then looked at Lisa's sleeping figure.

Her lashes, lashes that looks like a doll's lashes.

Her nose bridge, that looks so cute.

Her lips—

You didn't have to wait for me like that.

With you doing this, you're starting to make me feel something strange.

Bonus Cut:

Sungmin's POV

Dismissal time came by but I still don't have the urge of going home still that's why I climbed at the rooftop of our school.

I sat at the railings of the rooftop with cigarettes on my hand.

One big swift of the wind and I might fall from here to the ground.

But I'm not afraid of that, I believe that this railing would do everything just to not let me fall.

I spent my whole time there, looking at the sunset. After an hour, the cloud started to form thick and lightnings started to fill the sky.

Looks like it's gonna rain soon.

When I went down the stairs, I saw her. I saw Lisa looking from afar.

I traced her line of sight and saw Jungkook with Jangmi.

I looked back at Lisa and she's just standing there, letting the rain pour into her. This crazy girl.

I was about to run towards her when a hand landed on my shoulders.

"You're not allowed to run away from us you idiot" a big fat man named "Jasper" said, with his gang right behind him.

Ohhh, he's the guy that I fought with yesterday.

Why is luck always on my side?

I looked back at Lisa. If I approach her right now, she'll surely get caught into my problems as well. I don't want that to happen, that's why I'll choose to fight this gang first.

I looked at her one last time.

Please go home now. You'll catch a cold.

•••

Four days has passed, and still, Lisa is absent. I wonder if she really did catch a cold or if she only felt sad about the scene she saw and suddenly lost the urge to come to school.

Just as I was passing by the hallway, I heard Jin ah through the phone.

Lisa was still sick. That's not a good news.

I quickly ordered my lackeys to find Kang Lisa's address and in just a minute, an address was sent to my phone right away.

I ran out of the school. My motor is still being fixed from the race yesterday that's why I have no choice but to run.

My shoes would keep on making a screeching sound, as if it's begging me to stop on running so fast.

I ran inside a drugstore and bought all the stuffs that a sick person will need.

Just as I was suppose to head outside, I saw Jungkook's running figure, full of agony.

He looked at the black plastic bag in my hands but I quickly hid it behind me.

I came towards him and asked on who's sick. Pretending that I'm clueless. I then said that it was because of him.

After buying what he needs, he came out of this place and ran as fast as he can.

I smiled as I looked down on my dusted shoes that was shining bright a while ago.

I walked out of the store slowly, with a hand on my pocket.

I looked at the black plastic bag on my hands.

Looks like we lost today's round. Better luck next time.

I then threw the black plastic bag on the trash bin outside and walked slowly through the streets.

°°°

A/N: Hi guys!! How is the story so far? Any thoughts?

Anyways....
Love you guys so so much💜 Stay positive✨ Byeee👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 33.1K 80
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
264K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
422K 12.3K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
188K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...