𝐌𝐑. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈...

By anywayidc

"𝙞'𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨" "𝙘�... More

(0)
(i) let's begin
(ii) high
(iii) wizard
(iv) nostalgic
(v) upgrade
(vi) invitation
(vii) greetings
(viii) nice
(ix) twin
(x) silence
(xi) stan twt
(xii) bye
(xiii) sugar daddy
(xiv) midori
(xv) ecstasy
(xvi) dare
(xviii) familiar
(xix) attention
(xx) drained
(xxi) limit
(xxii) mediocre
(xxiii) help
(xxiv) emo
(xxv) motivation
(xxvi) happy
(xxvii) iconic
(xxviii) akio
(xxix) abysmal
(xxx) deja vu
(xxxi) setters
(xxxii) suspense
(xxxiii) MVP
(xxxiv) drunk
(xxxv) peak
(xxxvi) onigiri

(xvii) greatest

18.8K 1K 1.5K
By anywayidc

(@/773kento on tumblr)^^

y/n had just stayed off twitter after practice cause she didn't wanna see anything that would ruin her mood.

atsumu was in practice right now so she probably wouldn't be able to talk to him for at least two or three hours. he most likely didn't even know about the controversy.

she walked over to the park next to her house instead, just listening to some music with her earphones plugged in.

she carried one of her volleyballs with her, 'just in case'. in case of what, nobody knew. but she just liked to carry one around for no reason.

"if one tries too hard not to think about something, it's all they end up thinking about."

that held true for her. she met akamine midori once. and it was obvious she was a pretty genuine person. so did she post the picture on purpose? obviously not.

the misunderstanding created was nobody's fault. if anything, it was probably her fault for giving him that stupid dare.

but now the thought had been planted in her head and like any typical overthinker, all manner of scenarios were created by her brain for her.

no doubt her and atsumu would make a hot ass couple. they probably did, back in the day.

what a fucked situation. watching thousands of people on her tl ship her boyfriend with someone else.

and the thing is, it was about to get worse. midori tweeted something new as she was stalking her.

"well that explains it. it was a coincidence."

and there it is.

see, the problem with the second tweet was that she sounded shocked. but did she outright deny it and make any effort to clear up the misunderstanding? no.

the internet is a place where you have to phrase yourself in such a way that your words aren't open to interpretation. especially in situations like these. it's not as if a person like her doesn't know this.

y/n was smart when she chose to be.

she tended to zone out a lot, it was true. but there were occasionally certain people that made her stay on high alert.

to her dismay, midori was turning into a person she felt wary of.

her thoughts were interrupted by a slight tap on her shoulder. she turned around sharply, only to come face to face with kyoko.

"y/n senpai, you good?", she asked

"hey uh, yeah", she nodded, taking off her earphones, "i just stepped out for a walk"

"you saw it too huh", kyoko said, pointing to the tweet on her phone screen. she sounded almost.. bitter.

when y/n thought about it, kyoko, who was usually way more active on twitter than anyone else hadn't posted a thing about akamine and atsumu.

"what do you think of the drama?", y/n asked as they walked over to the swings and sat down

"i have a bad feeling about her."

"why?", she looked surprised, to say the least

"he hasn't really confirmed anything yet", she shrugged, "so why does she have to indulge the thought?"

"how are you so sure it's not her?", y/n asked

"just a gut feeling, i guess", she shrugged, "she seems like the person that shares every single detail of her life with her audience. she has no reason to hide this."

"well maybe she's intimidated by his fangirls. they're really..."

"it's okay, you can say toxic", kyoko chuckled

"pushy", y/n completed, laughing

"we're built different"

somehow, kyoko talking about akamine that way gave y/n a fucked up sense of comfort.

she was on her way back home an hour later when her phone rang.

hey

hello
why the fuck did you write
'greatest' in the picture

because you are the greatest

took you long enough
to realise

damn, i didn't think
it'd turn into such a
big issue.

i know right
so now what?

msby's PR manager asked me to
fake date her for publicity

she what?!

i turned her down, chill

i- this is a lot
as if the thirst tweets weren't enough-

wait, those actually affect you?

i mean, yeah?

why didn't you say so?

i didn't wanna be clingy?
yuck that sounds weird

baby no, please tell me when shit
like that affects you.

sometimes they're funny
but like, it gets too much

i get it but then again,
i can't control it.

yes i know
it's your fault for being so hot

you're so smooth

i know right

L/N-CHANNN HIII

BOKUTO-SANNN
HOW ARE YOU

is atsumu irritating you cause
if he is you can just date
me i'll treat you better

bokuto get the fuck out

tsumu i have optionssss
let's goooo

that's it
i will tell everyone that
i'm in a relationship

you'd do that?

obviously i'd do that
as i said, you're the greatest.

so cheesy

that i am, yes
and anyway
why bother about thirst tweets
when you've experienced the real thing

i am hanging up

i made you flustered
mission accomplished

you wish

i did, i know i know
anyway, i'm gonna
shower and then go back
to my apartment
i'll call you later?

okayyy bye 'tsumu

y/n hung up. and just stared at her phone. she was mildly confused about atsumu's sudden change in tone when she said something was actually bothering her.

anyhow, enough shit had gone down in the day and she wanted to sleep because otherwise she would just overthink.

-•-•-•-

y/n realised she'd fallen asleep, glancing at the phone screen to look at the time.

"weird", she thought, rubbing her eyes, "atsumu said he'd call like three hours ago."

she yawned as she checked the notifications she'd got.

but she read through one of them and suddenly she was wide awake.

"volleyball star miya atsumu and celebrity journalist akamine midori spotted at a cafe in osaka!! does this mean the rumours are confirmed?"

"oh, what😃"

she suddenly realised she had gotten very attached to miya atsumu. it was so fucking dumb of her, honestly smh.

she had had no expectations when she first started seeing him. zero. she didn't even expect it to last a bit.

but now suddenly she did.

-•-•-•-

"nene?", y/n's mom opened the door to find the girl waiting there with two bottles of (fav drink).

"y/n?"

"in her room"

nene opened the door to find her best friend with a sort of blank face.

"yo", she waved

"tch...", nene sat down next to her, handing her the drink she bought for her, "thought you'd want this after that article"

"it's dumb", y/n sighed, turning on the tv. "but i don't think it's that big a deal. it's not as if they were kissing or something."

"they do look pretty tense, like, neither of them are smiling", nene referred to the picture of atsumu and midori that was all over twitter again at this point

"i don't wanna talk about it."

ten minutes later

"I FEEL LIKE IT WAS HER PLAN??", y/n walked from one corner of the room to another, "like she planned to bump into him i don't even know hddywuqi"

nene just nodded, "yes, continue"

twenty minutes later

"and i'm telling you, like, they look so good together it's not even fucking funny", she rested her head in nene's lap, "and she's so pretty i stalked her today"

"hmmmm"

"she's so so so so pretty. i swear to god, her instagram is perfect too. she has a whole ass theme."

thirty minutes later

"like, and she's great at her job, it's good she didn't pursue volleyball cause she sucked at it. i saw this clip of her high school match and her serve was very messy and her sets were sloppy i would've got irritated if i had to work with a setter like that"

"i can't tell if you're praising her or critiquing her"

"both, nene, i'm doing both."

she was ready to say more y/n's phone rang. she ignored it. nene looked at the phone.

"it's him", nene said quietly

she sighed, taking the phone from her hand.

hey

hellooo
you saw the article huh

i did. how was it?

i ran into her and she just
asked if we could discuss the
shit that was going on.

hmmmm.
was it weird to talk to her?

actually wasn't as awkward as i
thought. you were right, she's nice.

i see

i let her know i'm seeing someone and
she actually apologised

cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool

AWWW are you jealous?
i told you you have nothing to worry about

I'M NOT JEALOUS.

you are. so cute.
check twitter, by the way.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

vote if you liked the chapter thnx

i saw someone on tumblr say miya atsumu is a golden retriever boyfriend and i do not think there is another way to describe him now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.6K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
76 1 6
"I NEED YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND" "DO I KNOW YOU?" [haikyuu x reader fanfic] [atsumu] [japan team]
465K 31.5K 92
miya atsumu × fem!reader  ((sakusa kiyoomi × fem!oc)) ONGOING // uniAU  ((text/scriptfic format))  a fic about being uncertain about wanting a real r...
27.6K 710 28
Miya Atsumu x Reader A stranger "randomly" messaged you out of no where asking you for advice. Little did you know that he wasn't you thought he was...