His Snowflake

By cloutyytea

"Snowflake?" "Sunshine is overrated," he replied. - Alana Snow Rivers had been living a traumatic life after... More

Introduction
Prolouge -Pain.
Chapter 1 -A New Experience
Chapter 2 -An Encounter
Chapter 3 -A dance
Chapter 4 -Circuit
Chapter 5 -The Encounter
Chapter 6 -The Start of Something
Chapter 7 -The Contract
Chapter 8 -Why Me?
Chapter 9 -Taking It
Chapter 10 -Life's a Joke
Chapter 11 -Trying
Chapter 12 -Needed
Chapter 13 -Being There
Chapter 14 -Discovery
Chapter 15 -A Deal
Chapter 16 -Truth & Lies
Chapter 17 -Nightmare
Chapter 18 -Stay
Chapter 19 -Paradise
Chapter 20 -Stay Hidden
Chapter 21 -Free
Chapter 22 -Guilty
Chapter 23 -Adrenaline
Chapter 24 -Realising
Chapter 25 -Step by Step
Chapter 26 -Calm
Chap 27 - I Just
Chap 28 -Reduge
Chap 29 -Love?
Chapter 30 -One Answer
Chapter 31 -Listen
Chapter 32 -Okay
Chapter 33 -Loved
Chapter 34 -Teasing
Chapter 35 -Protective Measures
Chapter 36 -Take a Step
Chapter 37 -Start
Chapter 38 -Proud
Chapter 40 -I Love You
Chapter 41 -Getting There
Chapter 42 -Let It Out
Chapter 43 -Understanding
Chapter 44 -Court
Chapter 45 -Try Me
Chapter 46 -The Night
A long awaited Notice

Chapter 39 -Can Perfectly

501 17 0
By cloutyytea

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

-Albert Einstein

-

Alana's POV

I reached the lake where the waterfall still held its ground in all its glory. It's been a long time since I've been here and it only became more beautiful.

I admired the waterfall and was soothed by the water crashing down to the lake below before softly flowing down towards the river in front.

Suddenly a force came from behind me which sent me crashing towards the ground but not before something cushioned my fall.

"HEY SNOWFLAKE CAUGHT YOU!" Trevor exclaimed like a little boy that was given a candy after a week.

I stared at him in shock before bursting out laughing, "Sure...So true..."

"Snowflake? What sass!" Trevor mocked shock like those ladies that probably lived some sort of royal castle life.

I just smirked at him before attempting to untangle myself from him so that we both could get off the grass.

Of course Trevor being Trevor, used this situation to his advantage to flip me over such that I was now lying on the grass.

"I'm so proud of you Snowflake. You did great back there," Trevor complimented me before swooping down and giving me a peck on the lips.

My heart fluttered and a natural blush was achieved.

I never needed makeup around him...

I felt a great sense of achievement like never before and I wanted to continue to take more steps forward to get better.

Then a cheeky thought invaded my head and so I smirked at Trevor.

"Is that all you've got? A peck?" I teased.

A reaction came right out of him immediately as he pulled me up such that I was sitting on his lap. Trevor made eye contact with me with a burning ferocity in his eyes.

The atmosphere was getting a little heated and thus I parted my lips to take a breath to which Trevor took the signal to start his shenanigans. He wrapped one hand around my neck and one around my waist and crashed his lips onto mine.

We instantly became one. I deepened the kiss by wrapping both my arms around his neck first and then inched closer to him such that my chest and his were touching. I smiled into the kiss and started gently rubbing my hands along his back to which he followed suit by doing it back. He also put his right hand all up in my hair, tangling it into some mess and so I did it right back.

We both pulled away to gasp for air and our foreheads were touching but our eyes remained closed. We were in the moment and that was all that mattered.

It was just him and I.

Perfect.

-

I sat on Trevor's lap as we both stared at the scenery where we watched the water flow towards an unknown place.

I closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest and this moment felt serene. I was at peace after what seemed like many days, weeks or years of finding it. I can finally say I understood what peaceful was like.

As I was savouring the moment, I felt rumbles against my back.

I giggled to myself and before I could say anything, Trevor quickly defended himself, "Hey Snowflake there's nothing wrong with being hungry."

I just laughed harder to which Trevor huffed but I knew his face was probably red from the embarrassment

"Let's go back and make dinner shall we?" I posed the question even though the answer was really obvious.

"Yes Snowflake save the person dying of hunger here!" Trevor shouted in triumph, sounding like I was saving him from some war.

We then walked back hand in hand, just full of love and gratitude.

-

Trevor's POV

Should I ask her...

Is she ready? I won't spoil the mood right?

I mean she has the right to know...

Okay...I can do this!

"Hey um Snowflake? There's something I gotta tell you..." I hesitantly muttered out,

Alana curiously looked my way and questioned, "Hmm? What is it?"

I took a deep breath before explaining, " Well in two weeks time your father will be going to court and a week before that, the prosecution will need your statement and you may have to testify in court. I was wondering...are you okay to do all that? Don't worry you can take all the time you need. If you're not okay...we can work around it."

Alana stopped in her tracks and she took both my hands in hers and she patted them before replying, "I...I can do it Trevor...I just...Okay maybe I need some time? Could I have a few more sessions with Nora if that's okay?"

"Anything for you Snowflake. You're doing great. Don't worry I'll handle all the other things for you. Just focus on recover okay?" I comforted Alana in case she got a little fearful. I mean when will you get to testify in court in your life?

Alana wordlessly held one of my hand and let go of the other and we started to walk back again. Alana squeezed my hand assuring me that she was okay. With that, I felt my shoulders relax and I wasn't so tensed anymore.

Life can't be anymore perfect than it was right now.

-

It has been 4 sessions of therapy for Alana already and I was here for her all the way. Nora had patiently covered Alana's life before it all went downhill and Alana seemed more joyful talking about them. It was as if those happy memories were never tainted by a certain man.

I was really happy for her because her entire being just became brighter. She was literally shining. She has really came a long way and I'm so glad.

We had dates after her therapy where we would just go the waterfall and seek serenity to which we always found.

Everything was going great. Perfect actually.

-

Alana's POV

It was time.

Today I was going to the prosecution's office to write my statement as the victim. I was led into a room and Trevor was not allowed to be with me since they were strict about all the procedures and took into account that coercion may take place.

I fully understood that and so with one tight embrace with Trevor, I went into the room and Trevor stood outside waiting for me.

As I stared at the blank paper, I couldn't move an inch.

Write? All that has happened?

There were some guiding questions such as "When did the incident/incidents start to take place? Where did it/they take place? What was the worst part of the incident?"

I had the answer to all these questions but I wasn't really open to the idea that someone else would be gathering all these information about me...It was scary...

A knock on the door followed by Trevor's voice encouraged me, "Alana? You got this! If anything, we can always come back another time...Don't force yourself okay?"

Deep down in my heart I was still trembling from fear. However I knew that the prosecutor needed this. I needed this.

My father has to pay for what he has done.

I can do this perfectly.

I gotta overcome this somehow right?

I picked up the blue ballpoint pen and started writing, ignoring periodic trembles form my hand every time I had to write about incidents that left me lying in pools of blood.

-

Oo progress in the story! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks to all of you for eagerly waiting and reading the story as each chapter comes out.

See y'all soon! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.2K 33
Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true. What happens when a whirlwind of circums...
78 0 13
"Snow Reminds me of you. Cold yet beautiful" I once gave my trust and love to someone. But what happened? I was just used and hurt. Since that day. I...
65.4K 5.7K 47
She was a princess of heaven-made-story who is dwelling in a devil's palace..it is not by choice but a merciless fate! She is living a life parallel...
25.4K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...