๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐˜ - louis partrid...

By -garfieldlover

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽž- ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ "๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—๐–พ... More

intro
1- impressions
1- impressions [ii]
2- skate
3- help
4- suprised
4- suprised [ii]
5- trustworthy
5- trustworthy [ii]
6- priceless
7- live
8- thoughts
9- mob
10- first
11- beautiful
11- beautiful [ii]
12- monster
13- instagram
14- ever since we met
15- handsome
16- friend
17- waves
18- touchรฉ
19- emotions
20- you can imagine
21- north face
22- unconditionally
23- oh no
24- anna
25- ethereal
26- pangs
27- amore
28- glass
29- still
30- marks
31- reason
32- homesick
33- clingy
34- cloud 9
35- rambling
36- so much more
37- someone
38- youtube
39- aftereffects of love, it hurts
40- only a matter of time
41- love
42- deja vu
43- symphony
44- rose
45- cigarette
46- forever
47- damage
dating louis partridge would include
48- unnecessary doubt
49- simp
50- sour
50- sour [ii]
51- sleep
52- pretty
54- instagram [ii]
55- reckless
56- comfort
57- get up
58- cheeky
59- bittersweet
59- bittersweet [ii]
60- reunite
61- special
62- cocky
63- sid and nance
64- red lips
65- night sky
66- pink & red
67- comfort

53- bfb

1.8K 46 23
By -garfieldlover

-

i walk to the partridge household front door and ring the doorbell. i hear footsteps and watch as the tall brown door swings open revealing louis. i internally paused and fought the blush that tried crawling up my cheeks. "hey louis, i'm here to see mills." i say as i look at my crush.

yes, i have a crush on my best friends brother. right out of victorious. he nods and smiles as he opens the door wider, "come on in." i smile and head inside. louis is 17 and i'm 15, turning 16 soon. (pretend his sister is the same age as u)

i head up the stairs and mentally curse at myself for not starting a conversation so i'd have an excuse to talk to him. i head towards millie's door and open it while smiling slightly. my cheeks reddened as i remembered my interaction with louis.

"did louis open the door?" millie groaned while eyeing my blush. i nodded and chuckled, "uh yeah." i say as she smiles, "you're head over heels y/n, wow." i playfully push her shoulder softly as she starts laughing.

i set my bag down and we continue talking. she opens my bag and pulls out my vlogging camera and smiles at me, "we could be the next emma chamberlain." i laugh and nod, "we can vlog if you want." she nods excitedly and turns on the camera and grins at the camera.

"hey everyone." she says with her british accent shining through. "hi guys." i smile behind her as she sets the camera down. "so, we're really bored and we don't know what to do, so we're vlogging." i nod as i see something move in her doorway from the corner of my eye. i see louis walk downstairs and we make eye contact as he smiles at me.

i mirror his smile and turn back to the camera as millie grins. "let's react to y/n's modeling!" she exclaims while opening her laptop. "no." i say quickly while reaching for her laptop. "yes." she says stubbornly as she quickly types in my name.

multiple photos pop up and i cover my eyes. "this is weird." i say as i peek through the crack of my fingers. she laughs and gasps, "ah you're so hot in this photo." i laugh and lean my head on her shoulder while murmuring a thanks.

she scrolls down and finds a photo and squeals loudly. "oh my god." i laugh as i flinch away as she covers her mouth. "this photo is so hot!" she laughs and flips the camera around to look at it. louis walks in and smiles, "what are you screaming about millie?" he asks as millie turns the camera towards him.

i laugh, "she's looking at my magazine photos and she found a very "hot" photo." i say making fake quotes with my fingers. "is that a corset?" she asks turning towards me. i nod and smile, "yeah this was for my photo shoot after i filmed the music video. i still have it actually." i say as i look at the photo. "really? we have to look at it tomorrow." she says while looking back at the laptop. the bed sinks as louis sits down next to me and looks at the laptop.

i blush as i notice he's looking at my photos. millie continues scrolling and finds more photos. "those are cool." louis says while looking at the laptop. i blush and smile, "thanks."

mille keeps scrolling and sets the camera back up. "what was your favorite magazine to model for so far?" she asks as she turns to me before looking back at the screen again. "probably nylon, i loved the outfits and makeup." i say as she looks up that magazine's instagram.

"oh wow, you're so pretty in this." millie says as her eyes widen. i grin and blush as i look at the instagram page.

"yeah these are amazing." louis nods as he watches the screen and makes eye contact with me. my lips part as i look into his hazel eyes. i smile and bite the inside of my lip and look back at the screen. millie smirks at this interaction.

she types in louis' name next and louis groans, "no stop." i blush and scratch the side of my face while keeping my eyes on the screen. hundreds of photos pop up of him and she scrolls while grinning mischievously at me through the reflection of the computer screen.

louis gets up and leaves and i sigh as millie types in spotify. she smiles and i nudge her softly with my shoulder. "i can't believe you." i say while shaking my head. she smiles and turns on some music while we talk.

-

"millie, y/n! dinners ready!" we hear mrs. partridge call as we head inside after driving through town shopping for our vlog. we set our bags down at the door way and kick our shoes off as we head into the kitchen. louis is walking around the table and setting it. he looks up and makes eye contact with me briefly before continuing.

millie nudges me and i wave her off as we head to mrs. partridge to help her set the dishes out. i grab the grilled chicken plate and place it in the middle. louis slides past me, putting his arm out against the table next to me to keep balance. i look at his arm and gaze down his arms while watching his veins.

he moves his arm and walks over to help his mom as i turn towards millie. she grins and i blush as issie walks down the stairs quickly reading the room and smiling widely. i roll my eyes at the girls and we finish setting the table as mr. partridge walks in.

we're all sitting at the table eating and talking and millie leans over to me, "he's staring at you." i swallow and glance up without moving my head and see his gaze. i wet my lips and raise my iced water to my lips. she leans over towards me again, "he's looking at your lips while you drink that water." i set the glass down and clear my throat while blushing.

millie laughs and we all continue talking.

-

"so yeah goodnight everyone." we smile as she shuts the camera off. "i'm exhausted." she says as she lays down across her bed. i nod and yawn, "i'm gonna grab a water." i say as she nods while snuggling into her bed that we're sharing. i walk into the hallway and trace my fingers along the banister next to the stairs. my feet touch the hardwood floor as i head into the kitchen and grab a glass.

the water flows into the cup lifting the few ice cubes to the top as i hear footsteps behind me. i look into the window above me and see louis leaning against the doorway.

"hey y/n." he says smoothly as i turn around with my water in hand. "hey lou." i smile as i bring the glass to my lips. his eyes watch as i take a sip and set the glass down on the counter. "i need to tell you something." he blurts out as he steps forward. i watch his movements and nod, "go ahead."

"i can't handle it when you're around. i love you y/n. i love you so much and i want to take you on a date and call you my girlfriend." he says as he steps towards me. my brain goes blank and i couldn't believe what i was hearing.

i step towards him and smile, "i love you too louis. i would love to go on a date with you and be your girlfriend." he smirks and pulls me forward and connects our lips.

his mouth moves against mine as he pulls me closer to him by my waist. our bodies press against each other and i walk backwards into the counter. i run my hands through his silky hair and we pull away for a breath of air.

he smiles and pecks my lips again. "goodnight darling." he says before walking out of the room leaving me standing there with my fingers slightly grazing my now red lips.

i grab my glass of water and walk upstairs smiling widely. i walk into millie's room and she turns to me, "why does getting one glass of water take you forever?" she jokes as i smile. her eyebrows raise and she grins, "did you run into louis down there?" she asks.

i nod and smile, "we're going on a date and we're dating." she squeals and hugs me, "we could be family." she smiles as i shake my head laughing.

"he kissed you didn't he?" she asked while turning her head slightly. i nod and my face flushes as she hugs me and we get ready for bed as i dream about louis and i. i can't believe it.

-

author speaks
sorry this took so long
i haven't had any ideas and i
lost the username of someone that
recommended something so..yeah. have a
great day and i love u, thank u for reading luv

ALSO!!!
DID U GUYS SEE THE LOST GIRLS SCENE WHEN LOUIS PRACTICALLY ATTACKS THAT GIRLS NECK LMFAOO?? IM SCARRED FOR LIFE HE WENT ALL DAMON SALVATORE MODE AND I PRACTICALLY SCREAMED I WAS SO SURPRISED AHAHHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
84.9K 2.1K 29
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ...
213K 4.6K 57
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
57.9K 940 26
โคท ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง?